Camping Trip

Story Info
A spicy camping trip between "friends".
2.5k words
4.28
27.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12345sex7
12345sex7
18 Followers

Once we graduated high school, my entire friend group went separate ways. Most of my friends went to the closest state university, with only one or two going to some small private school halfway across the country. Being from the midwest, college seemed to be the first chance at escaping small-town life.

I was no different, and I was drawn to other people who felt the need to run away. I didn't anticipate, though, missing people.

College didn't seem like the right place for me right out of high school; I needed a break. I bought an old twelve passenger van and took a gap year, road-tripping around America. Most of the time, it was heaven, but it did get lonely. I had gotten good at talking people online, and spent time talking to people whenever I had a scrap of cell service, or when I could stop into a town nestled into the rocky mountains for some free internet at a local cafe. I headed west as fast as I could, and stayed on that side of my hometown for the entirety of my year off.

As nice as talking to friends and family over video call is, sometimes you just need to be held. I was never one for hookups, especially in unfamiliar areas, it just seemed too unsafe. In fact, I missed one person the most out of anyone:

My ex-boyfriend, Ash.

We didn't break up because of anything other than distance. It was a high school relationship, that's all. It wasn't worth all the work of long-distance dating, so after five months, we split. No hard feelings.

When I was on the road, though, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I missed it all, the late night talks, the fun dates, the tender kisses, and, well, you know...

He went to school in Oregon. The situation kept running through my mind, of me taking my busted van up to his dorm and whisking him away, begging for just one weekend together. Eventually, I bit the bullet. I was in the northern part of California, not far at all from his school. We had texted quite a bit, but seeing each other never came up. Not yet, at least.

Ruby: Hey, Ash! I'm in your area soon and was wondering if you would want to maybe hang out?

Ash: Yeah, totally! When will you be in town?

Ruby: Whenever works for you

Ash: I'm done with class at noon on Thursday. What do you wanna do?

The whole thing went way better than I was expecting. We didn't set up anything too extravagant, just planned to have dinner together. A few days passed, and I made my way to his campus, stopping to take in the beauty of nature around me, since I had three days to drive about twelve hours. Every mile was worth it though, when I parked in the lot outside Ash's building.

He came walking out of the main doors when I texted him of my arrival. He looked more mature than when I had last seen him. His deep brown hair hung longer around his shoulders, and he was more tan, which really brought out his golden eyes, and he has on jeans and a colorful hoodie, all finished up with a big brown backpack full of god-knows-what. I won't even lie, I was still so into him. Upon seeing me in my car, he quickened his pace. Hopping out of my seat, I ran to greet him as well.

"Ruby!" He shouted as he pulled me into a hug. "It has been too long!"

"I know!" I said back.

"Well, what do you want to do this weekend?"

"What?"

"Come on, you don't think I dragged you all the way out here to eat cheap pizza and drink shitty beer in my dorm, right? Let's go on an adventure!"

Oh my god, I missed him.

"What were you thinking of?" I asked, my mind running through all the things we wanted to do in high school but never had the freedom to.

"What have you been doing since you left?"

"Camping, mostly." A smirk creeps across my face. This weekend might just get a whole lot more eventful.

"Fuck it! Let's go camping." He said, hopping in the passenger seat.

"Let's go camping," I murmured to myself with a smile. Once I was in the car, something dawned on me. "Do you have everything you need?"

"In my backpack," He said. "I was hoping something like this would happen," he said with a wink, which filled my stomach with butterflies.

He was hoping something like this would happen.

We drove to a campsite not far from Ash's college, only thirty or forty minutes out, but it felt like a whole different world. The busy college town gave way to picturesque mountains, and we found ourselves isolated from the outside world.

It was a small state park, one that had very little foot traffic usually. Ash picked it; he said he wanted somewhere secluded, and I was certainly not about to fight that. When we arrived in a valley full of wildflowers, we parked the van and loaded the camping supplies into backpacks, walking to where we could still see the vehicle, but out of sight from most of the trails.

I was really looking forward to that night, I'll tell you that much.

"Ash, can you help me with this tent?" I asked, he did as he was told, but seemed to be trying to hurry the process along. I certainly wasn't opposed to getting a private space up sooner rather than later.

After a few minutes, the tent was up. It was a simple, two-person tent with small windows and a zip-up door, but once we got the air mattress down and the rest of our belongings inside, it felt like a paradise.

The tent went up relatively quick, but the tension between Ash and I had been building so much that it felt like an eternity. We sat down on the air mattress, which was covered with our unrolled sleeping bags. We only made eye contact for a few seconds before he wrapped me in a kiss, one that we had clearly both been waiting for.

"Oh my god, I've been wanting to do that since July," Ash sighed when we finally pulled away.

"Me too." I tackled him down, eager for what was to come. I guess I wouldn't have to wait for that night. Laying together on the mattress, we continued kissing, passionate kisses of lovers separated for far too long. Air felt unnecessary, like all that I really needed was Ash's lips on mine, the taste of mint chapstick shared between us. His arms wrapped around me felt right, and I held on tight, feeling like there was nothing better tan just being close to him.

Eventually, we stopped, just for a moment. I took my shirt off, and Ash followed suit. We sat up, and I positioned myself on his lap, ready to continue making out.

He began to suck on my neck, creating hickies I was glad my parents would never have to see. I smiled to myself, filled with glee to be reunited with him.

He began to feel my breasts over my simple bralette, until I told him to stop.

"Get over yourself," I chuckled. "Let me take it off." I did so, leaving nothing on but my shorts and underwear. He took his pants off as well, once I scooted off of his lap to throw my clothes to the side. I decided, why not, and took my own shorts off while I had the chance, leaving me in nothing but my panties.

"I missed you so much," He said. "I missed all of you." his eyes raked over my body. It wasn't the first time he had seen it, but it was the first time in a long, long while.

Laying back down, he began to massage my tits, rolling my now-hard nipples until i almost began to moan. Not yet, though. There was much better to come. we were so close, I could feel his bulge against my leg, and I knew he wanted to go further soon, but not yet.

We continued embracing, kissing each other passionately, our hands reaching to touch each other as much as possible. Eventually, my hand made its way down to his boxers. I stuck it in and began to rub his cock, which was getting harder by the second.

He laid on his back as I pulled his underwear off, leaving him completely naked. Getting myself in position, I began to blow him, starting off with just the tip.

Within seconds, he was fully hard, and I could start deepthroating him, taking in the majority of his shaft in my mouth. He had his hands on the back of my head, but he wasn't pushing herd, just pushing in a gentle rhythm, directing me on where to go.

He started to groan softly as I licked his shaft and balls, getting my hands in there too to really get things going, doing my best to give him one hell of a blowjob; I had to make up for lost time, after all. I sucked his dick for almost ten minutes before his groaning became even louder. In the back of my mind, I really hoped there wasn't anyone having their afternoon hike ruined for them.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna cum," He moaned, pushing my head faster and faster. Finally, he let go, and I let the sticky spray of cum fall all over my tits.

"My turn," I said eagerly, now laying on my own back, legs spread. After a deep sigh to catch his breath, Ash pulled my underwear off and leaned over to start eating me out.

"As you wish," he joked, placing his tongue on my wet pussy. With a finger rubbing my clit, he went to town on my cunt, flicking his tongue every which way. It wasn't long before my breathing became shallower. I was panting, with the occasional moan escaping my lips.

"Oh my god," I whimpered. "Please don't stop, Ash, I, ooohhhhhh" My pleading dissolved into a moan. I didn't remember him being this good at eating me out, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I continued to moan. He sped up, working harder and faster before I couldn't take it anymore. I started to beg, pleading "oh, don't stop. Please don't stop, it feels so good. Oh my fucking god, oh, ohh, oh I'm gonna come!"

With a final yelp, I released.

"Are you ready to fuck for real?" Ash said with an impish grin from between my legs.

"Now more than ever," I said, still feeling the rush from my first orgasm. He reached over to his bag and opened a condom, slipping it on quickly.

Getting into position, he stroked his cock a few times to get it hard again. Felling the tip of his dick against my throbbing cunt excited me. He rubbed it over me a few times, teasing, taunting, getting me ready for him to put it in. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he entered me.

"mmm," I groaned, not even really realizing it. He pushed all the way in, letting me take in every inch of him. Once he was all the way in, he began to pull out, thrusting in and out of me rather slowly. God, it felt really fucking good.

He pressed my legs open even further before speeding up a little. Now, things started to get really fun. Slowly increasing his speed, he began to fuck me harder and harder, each thrust into my body sending ripples of arousal through every nerve in my body. I could hear the slap of his balls on my taint, and he started to groan.

We fell into a rhythm, our bodies melting together into one, before we switched positions.

"Can I get on top?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." Ash smiled at me as we moved. I missed this.

I saddled him, riding his cock for a few minutes. up and down, I moved myself, rubbing my own clit. Ash had his hands on my hips, guiding me. Every move felt electric, every twitch of my muscle sending me closer to orgasm. Up and down up and down, he pushed me faster and faster until we both were making satisfied noises, moaning and groaning and everything in between.

"Stop for a second," he instructed. "let's move again." I nodded my head and got on all fours.

From behind me, he slipped his dick into me, sending a fresh wave of pleasure through my body. If I was close to cumming before, i had to be on the verge right then.

Just like earlier, he started slow, enjoy the feeling of slowly pressing in and out of me, but it didn't take long for him to speed up. The sound of skin smacking skin turned me on even more as he fucked me harder than he had all day. In, out, in out, in out, his powerful thrusts filling me with his cock.

"Oh my god," I whimpered. "Fuck me harder."

Ash listened. With a new burst of energy, he took hold of my hips and did as I said, fucking me harder and harder, speeding up the momentum we had going. His groans of pleasure grew louder as I muttered and moaned to myself.

"Ah! Don't stop, please. Keep going, keep fucking me. Oh, oh, oh, Ohhhh, oh my god ash, you feel so good. Ohh, ah ah ah ah ah!"

I felt myself on the verge of orgasm, and I began to beg even harder.

"Fuck me harder! Don't stop, don't stop. Oh my god, oh my god, oh, oh, ohhhh oh my god I'm gonna cum. Ash, I'm gonna cum don't stop! Ahh!" I screamed, letting it all out as I came a second time.

"I'm not done yet," he said hoarsely. "Turn over."

We got back into our original position, and even though I had already come, I certainly wasn't opposed to continuing. For a little bit, he took his time, not going to fast, holding my legs up, passionately thrusting in and out of me. Together, we moaned, the pleasure rolling through us.

I couldn't believe it, but I was about to come for a third time.

"Ruby, babe, I'm gonna cum soon," Ash grunted. His strokes became more frenzied, more rushed. It was working for me too, each harsh movement filling me with pleasure.

"Oh, me too." I rolled my eyes as he went after it, fucking me hard and fast. "ohh, mmm, oh yeah, don't stop, oh, oh oh," I moaned.

"Holy fucking shit, I'm gonna cum soon, I'm gonna cum! Oh my god," Ash grunted, joining me. Together we moaned until the last moment, when his feverish strokes slowed down. "Oh god, I came," he grunted, slowly stopping his strokes.

I didn't say anything, but I did too. Three in one session isn't too bad, right?

He finally pulled out and leaned down to kiss me.

"Well, the rest of our weekend should be pretty eventful, huh Ruby?" He asked, taking a deep breath.

"Oh, you can count on it," I winked.

12345sex7
12345sex7
18 Followers