Camping Trip at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, not exactly" Brett conceded "she barely licked the tip before I... well..." he had a guilty grin on his face knowing the roasting he was about to receive from his wife.

Morgan was laughing so hard she was barely making a sound as tears streamed down her face.

"It was the best thing that happened to you that night wasn't it though Casey?" Brett laughed "always the stud, Casey was upstairs with Miranda 5 minutes later and didn't make it home until the sun was up the next day".

"You always were the ultimate wingman, buddy." said Casey as Morgan began to compose herself

Testing the waters Morgan spoke up "well, I guess some things never change... Rocket" as she spoke the last word she placed her hand on Brett's shorts and lightly squeezed his cock

The trio's laughter filled the night air and as the night went on they bantered more and more before finally, Brett stood as Morgan yawned loudly for the third time "well we had a long day traveling and setting this place up, we should get some shut-eye" the other two murmured their agreement as Brett wandered off toward the portable toilet he had set up in a small clearing in the woods earlier that day. As the pair rose from their chairs Morgan's gaze met Casey's shorts and the huge erection he had made no effort to conceal from her. She looked him in the eye and studied his questioning look.

Deciding to take the initiative while also fighting the urge to fall to her knees and devour his cock right there she made two small strides to come face to face with Casey, rose on her toes and kissed him passionately on the mouth while she reached into his pants to squeeze his bare cock "See you in the morning, Case'" she purred before turning and walking toward her tent.

Morgan couldn't believe what she had just done. She didn't know if it was the way Casey's breath caught as he let out a small gasp into her mouth when she squeezed his cock or the way he longingly moaned "fucking hell" as she walked toward the tent but she knew her teasing had driven him wild tonight. The excitement in the pit of her stomach grew as she made the decision. Nothing was going to stop her from letting Casey fuck her brains out.

She threw down her tank top and stepped out of her shorts just as Brett was returning to the tent. From the discussions earlier in the night and her recent teasing of Casey, Morgan couldn't contain herself. She pushed Brett down onto her blow-up mattress and swiftly removed his clothes. She remembered the feeling of Casey's cock in her hand moments earlier as she softly pumped Brett's cock to get it to its full hardness.

She noted Brett seemed to be more horny than usual as his cock quickly hardened. She was so wet he slid easily into her pussy as she climbed onto him and began riding him hard and fast. The idea of Casey hearing her moans from his tent a few feet away was driving her crazy. She moaned louder and louder at the thought, running her finger in circles on her clit as she rode her husband.

The word's left her mouth without a thought "I'm going to fuck your best friend."

Brett began to twitch beneath her "fuck sweetie, anything you want." he closed his eyes in pleasure "I can't wait to let you fuck him. I want to see you cum so fucking hard."

Seeing how truly into the whole thing Brett had become she decided to push her luck "Let me? I'm going to fuck him whenever I want and If you behave I might let you join in." she ground her hips into Brett harder and faster than ever as she spoke. Speaking to her husband like that sent her over the edge. She began to tremble and moan louder as her orgasm surged through her body "Oh Fuck Brett, I'm cumming".

Her eyes widened as her orgasm subsided and she felt the last of Brett's cum spill into her pussy "holy shit, babe, you made me cum first." Morgan said in genuine shock. It was the first time in a long time that she had cum before her husband. "Fuck that was so good" Brett crooned as she climbed off him to lay on the bed alongside her husband.

More satisfied than ever with her husband but still not fully satiated Morgan began to drift toward sleep. With Brett spooning her she thought of Casey, there was no way he didn't hear every bit of Her and Brett's recent but fleeting escapade. She could even swear she heard the distinct sound of the zipper on Casey's tent fasten shortly after she had climbed down from her husband 'So, he was listening then' she thought to herself as the excitement and desire welled in the pit of her stomach once more as sleep took a hold of her.

* * * * * * *

The next morning Morgan climbed over her snoring husband and rubbed her eyes as she sat on the side of the bed. She could hear the birds chirping as the soft sunlight filled her tent. 'Time for some stretches' she thought to herself, as she rose from the bed. A cheeky plan formulated in her mind as she unpacked her yoga mat and selected some appropriate clothing.

Wearing her pale blue, high-waisted sports leggings and a short tank top of matching color she quietly exited her tent, yoga mat under one arm and her Bluetooth speaker and phone in the other. She carefully selected a nice patch of grass and laid out her yoga mat and placed her speaker. The spot she selected was at the end of the grass before it turned to rocky sand, a few yards from the water's edge but more importantly, it was lined up directly with the entrance to Casey's tent.

She knew Casey must be awake as she had heard some shuffling around in his tent a few moments ago, she had to be sure though, that is where the Bluetooth speaker would come in handy. She opened her Yoga playlist and began to play some soothing music, directing the speaker toward Casey's tent as best she could.

Yoga was only a small part of Morgan's usual workout routine but there wasn't exactly a gym near their secluded camping ground at the lake in the mountains. So she brought along her yoga gear. Facing the water, her back to Casey's tent, she began to wiggle and loosen her muscles and joints, she laughed to herself as she realized she could not have foreseen that she would be using it as yet another way to tease Casey on their trip.

She wasn't sure if it was from the cool air or from the idea of showing off for Casey but she noticed her nipples making small bumps in the thin fabric of her crop top. "Morning, Morgs" the statement pulled her out of thought as she turned to face him over her shoulder "Morning to you" she said with a grin as she took in the sight before her, he was standing, bare-chested and wearing dark sweatpants at the entrance from his tent. His short hair was a mess and his muscled abs stood out in the sunshine.

"I didn't realize the spot came with a morning show" he chuckled

She just grinned at him before turning back to water and beginning to draw invisible circles with her head to warm the muscles in her neck and shoulders. A Few moments later as she began laying on her side to face Casey for her side plank leg raise she noticed Casey return from the woods. He must have slipped off to use the toilet she thought to herself, as he fixed open the flap to his tent and sat lazily in the entrance to take in the rest of her yoga.

During the rest of her session, she enjoyed exhibiting herself knowing Casey was watching. When she was on her hands and knees, she made sure to face her ass and pussy toward him. One time when she was bridging, she even heard Casey swear out loud as she faced her open legs toward him. She knew this position would be showing her flat stomach and the soft outline of her pussy.

"You two hungry?" Called Brett unexpectedly from the entrance of his and Morgan's tent. A small smirk appeared on his face as he took in the scene that was unfolding before him. "I'll put eggs on" he answered his own question before either of them could respond.

They lounged around at the campsite for the better part of the morning talking and laughing. Morgan was taking every chance she could to touch and play with Casey, a hand on the shoulder here or a pat on the thigh there. Brett nor Casey seemed to mind so she kept exploring to see if she would find some boundary where one of the boys would mention her behavior. Neither had yet so she found herself laying spread out between them, her head on Casey's thigh, a hand above her head lightly feeling the muscles of his stomach with her legs draped over Brett's legs.

It was business as usual between the two men. they chatted and laughed as they looked out at the water, the sun now high above it. Morgan knew Brett was happy with what she was doing though as she would occasionally run her foot over the crotch of his pants to find his cock hard beneath his shorts.

Casey's hand had found its way to the bare piece of skin between her yoga pants and tank top, lightly caressing the area. As if giving his approval Brett began to lightly run his hands along her thighs. Not wanting to be outdone Morgan bit her lip and reached into Casey's pants with the hand that had been resting on his abs.

She found his cock, thick and hard in his shorts. "mmm " she moaned as Casey's touch grew closer to her chest and Brett's to her pussy. She used her foot to rub Brett's cock through the fabric of his shorts as she began to jerk Casey slowly with her hand.

"You know, from the noises, I heard coming from your tent last night I thought someone was in danger" laughed Casey "I considered barging in to see if everyone was okay!"

"Morgan would have liked that" Brett said as Morgan giggled at the statement

"Instead, I jerked off into the bushes while I listened like some kind of perverted deviant"

Morgan could tell Casey was only mocking her to get a rise from her and yet even so feelings of guilt spread across her chest at the thought of how much she has been teasing Casey since Brett gave his blessing for the week.

Still nervous at the idea of what Brett might say or do and scared he might take back his blessing she remembered what she told him the night before 'i'm going to fuck your best friend' she had said. Remembering how Brett had reacted to the words filled her with determination.

She took her foot from Brett's lap and her hand from inside Casey's shorts, turning over and raising herself to her hands and knees she crawled towards Casey, positioning herself between his legs. She took one last look at Brett's careful anticipation showed on his face before turning back to Casey and reaching into the waist of his shorts. He lifted his hips slightly to allow her to lower them enough to release his cock. It stood straight up, tall and thick. Morgan giggled as she took his cock into her hand.

Slowly pumping Casey's cock she smiled at how big it looked in her small hands. Morgan lowered her face to meet the head of Casey's erection and she heard both men take a sharp breath as she licked the tip. She let out another small giggle before letting the head of his cock pass between her lips.

Casey began to play with her hair as she moaned and sucked on his cock, she was beginning to make obscene slurping sounds as she took more of him into her throat. Brett startled her as he positioned himself behind her, she had almost forgotten he was there. She was wondering what Brett was about to do when he reached to her hips and lowered her yoga pants to her knees.

"Oh fuck" Morgan purred as Brett's tongue found her wet hole and he began to eat her pussy from behind while she bobbed her head on his best friend's dick. Her legs began to quiver as she came closer to orgasm. Taking Casey's cock from her mouth but still pumping him hard with her hand, she reached back with her free hand and forced Brett's face harder into her pussy. She was screaming as the waves of pleasure rolled over her as Brett moaned into her pussy and Casey's cock waited impatiently in front of her.

Eager to get back to pleasing her husband's best friend and her orgasm subsiding, she took Casey's cock back into her throat this time right to the base in one swift motion. Gagging and slurping as he began bucking his hips underneath her, fucking her mouth hard. Casey jerked wildly and groaned a long deep groan that almost made her cum again as his hot semen spilled into her throat. She swallowed every drop before releasing him from her mouth.

Sitting up and turning to face both men she noticed a dark wet spot in the dirt in front of her husband where he had jerked himself off as he ate her pussy. "Let's go for a swim!" Morgan giggled as she hopped to her feet and started toward the water peeling her clothes off as she went.

The three of them spent the day swimming in the lake and lounging in the sun, Morgan and Casey had been kissing, touching and playing with each other any chance they had. They hadn't spoken about the lewd events of the morning however they had all felt the dynamic of their relationship shift in a way that would ensure the three may never be the same again.

The sun was setting as Brett began preparing dinner in the camp kitchen. Morgan lay her head in Casey's lap as he stroked her auburn hair and caressed her bare shoulders. She wore a bikini top with bottoms that barely covered her and a small wrap-around skirt for show more than anything else.

She and Casey stayed like this, chatting and flirting while Brett cooked their dinner and even after they finished eating, the pair remained entwined. Brett sat to the side, chatting and passing them drinks as if nothing was out of the ordinary. "Well, I'm going to relieve myself" piped Brett as the laughter subsided from one of their jokes.

"Mmm that feels nice" purred Morgan as Casey played with her neck and stomach with each hand.

"Think he will be long?" asked Casey

"Doesn't matter" she replied, goosebumps raising where his fingers trailed.

He chucked "I suppose not" and Casey slid his hand down her body and between her legs "but I bet I can make you cum before he gets back"

She inhaled sharply as his fingers expertly found her pussy, already wet from the suspension of his teasing while his other hand slipped beneath her top to pinch her nipple. "And if you can't?" she moaned, thinking he probably could.

"I can" he said, slipping a finger inside of her, slowly exploring her pussy before adding a second finger, building a steady rhythm fingering her. "Fuck you're so tight" he murmured as Morgan moaned at his compliment. "I can't wait to fuck that tight pussy" he said, louder this time. Morgan became more vocal as she reached closer to orgasm "oh yeah, you're going to fuck me so good baby" she said as she reached for his hand, holding it in place as she ground her hips on his fingers while they got her off.

"Mmm fuck I needed that" she groaned as he removed his hand from her bikini before placing his fingers in her mouth to make her taste herself. She gave them one long hard suck looking lustfully into Casey's eyes as she did so. "Fuck that was hot" said Brett standing just at the edge of the light from the campfire, clearly he had been watching for a while.

"ha! " morgan exclaimed, "you couldn't make me cum before he got back!" as she poked Casey in his muscled chest triumphantly "what did I win?". Brett laughed as Casey wordlessly stood at her challenge and picked morgan up with ease. She straddled her legs around his hips and began to passionately kiss him as he carried her off toward her and Brett's tent, Brett following closely behind.

Casey and Morgan's lips locked together as they moaned with passion into each other's mouths. Brett forged on ahead and unzipped the tent entrance for the pair, Casey had to duck slightly as they entered the large tent, morgan reaching back to undo her bikini top before discarding it on the floor of the tent. Baring her chest for the two men to see, Casey wasted no time before placing one of her small pink nipples into his mouth, twirling his tongue and gently sucking and biting "oh fuck" she moaned.

Releasing her legs from around Casey's hips, she slipped to her knees in front of him, dropping his shorts and underwear to his ankles as she went, she took his hard cock quickly into her mouth, eager to get started. "Holy shit look at her go!" Casey said as his laugh turned into a pleasured moan as she took him deeper into her throat. Morgan gestured to her husband to come closer "take your pants off" she demanded of Brett before taking Casey back into her mouth, pushing him deeper into her throat to coat his cock in her saliva.

Satisfied with how slick she had made him, she stood grinning at her two men, grasping her husband's cock and pecking him on the lips, she turned to Casey "what are you waiting for?" she said "isn't it time for my prize?" referring to the bet they had earlier. "Oh!" she squealed as Casey moved closer to her, pushing her onto the blow-up mattress behind her. Brett looked on, not sure where to put himself as he held his hard dick in his hand while Casey took his place between Morgan's legs.

Morgan felt butterflies in her stomach as she took in Casey's naked form in the low light of the tent, a single LED lantern on a dull setting providing excellent mood lighting. Watching her husband slowly masturbate himself at the scene unfolding in front of him she reached down to guide Casey's cock toward her entrance. He assisted by pulling aside her bikini to expose her smooth pussy, nothing but a small trim of dark hair above her lips.

Knowing he would have to take it slow, she hadn't had a cock that large inside of her before, she pressed the tip of his cock against her, slowly pushing her hips against it, watching it get swallowed inside of herself she let out a low and long moan. She never felt so full in her life. "Fuck, it's so big" she said to both of them. Reaching for her husband's dick, he took his cue and kneeled next to her face.

Slowly Brett placed his dick at her lips, it wasn't often she sucked his dick and never like this. She had to coax him into fucking her throat using a hand on his hip. Meanwhile, Casey began building a rhythm thrusting his cock steadily into her. Brett's eyes were locked on Casey's member impaling his wife while she easily swallowed the entirety of his own.

Moaning in time with his thrusts, Morgan turned to face the canopy of the tent, letting out a scream as she came. Her husband's cock sat forgotten next to her face as Casey began to pump her harder. Screaming again she began to shout his name "Case! Oh yes, like that, fuck me harder"

A slapping noise filled the tent as Casey drove into her, Morgan took Brett in her hand pumping his dick with her hand almost as hard as Casey was fucking her. Picking up the pace she could tell Casey was getting close to finishing. "I want you to fucking cum in my mouth again" she moaned at Casey. That seemed to push Brett over the edge and he came on her chest while she was stroking him. She smiled at the look of excitement on her husband's face, her soft giggle was cut short as Casey pulled his cock out of her and climbed over her legs to present his cock to her face. Eagerly she opened up and took his cock deep into her throat again as he shot his load, larger than the one earlier in the day, deep into her mouth.

She swallowed every drop and let out a smooth exhale "damn, that was good" she propped up on her elbows as the two men took in the sight of her. They all cleaned up and had a few more drinks by the fire before bed. Morgan kissed Casey on the lips before heading to bed with Brett "Night case, see you in the morning?" he moaned in agreement "of course, Morgs" and gave her ass a small squeeze as she giggled before he turned and made way for his own tent.

"Come on, sweetie" she gestured to her husband to follow "I want to snuggle"

"Anything for you Morgs" he laughed, teasing her.

She slapped him jokingly in the chest and scolded him with a look, before letting out a loud giggle and heading to bed, looking forward to the rest of their camping trip as thoughts of the fun the three of them were going to have filled her mind.