Camping Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
The kids get involved.
6.4k words
4.59
46.1k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any actual person, alive or dead, is happenstance.

Note: for readers of the first story (which I recommend to everyone), you will notice I have changed from a first-person to a third-person perspective.

Carol woke somewhere around 6 am to the happy sounds of birds chirping.

Groaning, she thought about killing them all and turned over and pulled the blanket over her head in a vain attempt to silence them.

Last night had been rough. The entire thing had played over and over in Carol's head, making it hard for her to sleep. Her mind kept circling Cindy's heartbreaking story.

Carol was a big girl who could have told them to go fuck themselves. The worst case would have been telling the idiot she married and the kids that some asshole had raped her. Even if Al tried to blackmail her, she knew she would survive.

Cindy wasn't that strong. The mere mention of going to her parents with pictures had her doing whatever the sick fucks wanted.

That, more than anything else, forced Carol to get out of bed and get dressed. She looked at Don, noticing how peaceful he looked, sleeping just feet away from where she stood.

She smiled, remembering how much she loved him. It passed quickly, the memory of what had happened last night destroying the happy thoughts.

If the asshole had just walked me to the restroom, I wouldn't be in this mess, she thought.

She realized she was glossing over that she could have walked away instead of getting involved. However, it was an inconvenient idea and clashed with her motivation for what she was about to do.

Placing her foot on the side of Don's chest, she pushed him as she yelled, "Time to get up, sleepyhead!"

She was satisfied as her shove, and shout caused him to jump up, ready to hit something, only to realize it was just his wife being a bitch.

"Shit, Carol. I almost hit you," he complained as he lay back and looked up at her.

"Which is why I used my foot, sweetheart," she said with a smirk.

He noticed that she was dressed. "What time is it?"

"Time to get the fuck out of bed," she told him, walking to the tent flap.

"Where are you going?" Don asked, rubbing sleep from his eyes and sitting up. He reached for his pants when Carol stopped him.

"I need a walk, and you need to get the kids up and start making breakfast."

"Let me get dressed, and I will go with you. We can make breakfast when we get back."

"You want to go with me?" Carol asked, looking innocently at her husband.

Don was fully awake and knew something was bothering Carol. Alarm bells were going off in his head as her innocent question was at odds with her attitude a few seconds ago.

"I don't want you to go alone," he told her as he put on his pants. He knew immediately that his response was the wrong one.

Carol closed her eyes and tried to calm down. Her instinct was to rip Don a new asshole. He refused to walk with her to the restroom late last night, but today he didn't want her to walk alone.

"I'm a big girl and don't need your help," she told him after controlling her emotions.

Don's initial thought was to tell her that he wanted to make sure she was safe, but something said to him that comment would land him in more shit than he was already in. So he decided to take a safer route, "You look like something is bothering you, and I thought you might want to talk."

Carol wanted to hug him almost as much as hit him. She knew if she told him what had happened, he would find the assholes involved, well, the male ones. He wouldn't hit a woman.

The outcome would be bad for them, but it might destroy Don's annoying, bubbly personality.

No, she needed someone who wouldn't lose any sleep over solving the problem.

She rationalized that not telling him was protecting him. "I want to get some fresh air and breakfast when I get back. Besides, you didn't think it was important last night to leave the bed and walk me to the restroom."

So something happened last night that she doesn't want to talk about, Don thought, looking at Carol more closely.

"About last night, I'm sorry...."

"Your not fucking sorry, asshole. You think I'm mad at you, so you want to appease me. Quit trying. Just get the kids up and get something ready for me to eat when I get back," Carol told him, holding her hands up to keep him from hugging her. She knew that if she let him hold her, she would break down and tell him everything.

"Ok, Carol," Don told her. He turned to finish dressing, the sound of the zipper opening and closing telling him that his wife had left.

Carol stood for a few seconds collecting herself before setting off for the campground entrance. She knew that she would have cell coverage at the attendant's station.

A short time later, she was sitting on a bench outside the station, making a call.

"Hey, Sis. Since you were camping, I didn't expect to hear from you for a few days. Everything ok?" Carol's brother, David, asked. He knew something was up. She liked to use her camping trips to unwind. She chooses this campground because there is no cell coverage and work interruptions.

"No"

David waited for his sister to continue, but at about 30 seconds of silence, he realized something terrible must have happened.

"Carol, are the kids ok?"

Carol sobbed into the phone as she answered. "Yes, Don and the kids are fine."

"Carol, what's going on?"

She could hear the concern in his voice, taking her back to when she was little. Anytime something happened, he was always there to fix it. She just hoped he could fix this.

In broken sentences, Carol tells her brother everything about last night. Well, almost everything. She lied about Don wanting to go with her and her stubborn refusal.

"Did you tell Don?" David asked, pissed and already putting a bag together to leave.

"No. I don't want Don to know, either. You know how he is. Don won't think about the outcome. When the dust settles, he wouldn't be able to deal with it."

David knew what she was talking about. Some teenage idiot grabbed Lexi's ass at a football game a few years ago. Don found out and almost killed the kid. The only reason that Don didn't go to jail was the father of the kid didn't press any charges.

"Ok, I'm leaving now. I should be there early tomorrow morning."

"You're not going to do anything stupid, are you?" Carol asked.

"Me, stupid? Come on, Carol," David laughed.

"Yeah, I do know you, and that concerns me," she responded, already feeling better that he was coming to help.

"Just lay low. It will all be fixed tomorrow," David assured her.

"Fixed? How are you going to "fix" it?"

"I want to talk with the assholes. Don't worry about the details, sis."

"Thanks, David."

"No worries, see you tomorrow," David said as he hung up the phone. Then, grabbing some things from the shed, he threw them into the back of his truck.

David picked up his phone and called his wife at work. It ran three times before going to voicemail. "Hey, Lisa. Something has come up with Carol, and I need to take care of it. I should be back in a couple of days. Love you."

A few minutes later, he was on the road, working through how to solve the problem.

*************************************************************************************************

Don unzipped the tent the kids were sleeping in.

"Rise and shine!"

"Ah, Dad, can't we sleep a little longer," his daughter asked, batting her eyes at him.

"Nope, your mom has spoken. She wants breakfast done when she gets back from her walk."

The twins looked at each other, "Fine," they said in unison.

Don closed the tent and set about starting breakfast.

Alex watched as his sister unzipped her sleeping bag and stood. He loved watching her stretch, her short shorts and half-shirt doing little to hide her curves.

Lexi knew he was watching her, reaching a little higher until her half-shirt only covered the tops of her breasts to tease him more.

This teasing had become a game with them a few months ago, each trying to outdo the other on how far they would go.

Their bedrooms were attached with a Jack and Jill bathroom. A few days ago, Lexi had walked in to brush her teeth and heard a noise from Alex's room. Since the door was partially open, she put her face to the crack to see.

Alex was lying on top of his bed, looking at his laptop. What immediately caught her attention was that he was nude and jerking off while watching what must have been porn.

Lexi was surprised at how large his cock was and watched as he stroked himself. Then, almost by itself, her right hand slipped inside her pajama bottoms and started to rub her clit.

The twins stayed like this, each masturbating until Alex stiffened and cum started shooting out of his cock, covering his stomach and chest. Then, seeing Alex cum, Lexi pushed a finger inside her soaked cunt and did as well.

She must have made a noise because Alex quickly glanced at the bathroom. He looked like he was going to hide but relaxed when he saw that Lexi was the one who had caught him.

He smiled at his sister as he used a washcloth to clean up his cum. The entire thing was too much for Lexi, who ducked back into her room, locking the door behind her.

A little later, they ran into each other in the hallway. Neither knew what to say, leaving an awkward silence between them until they both started laughing.

Since then, neither had locked the door when they showered or went to bed. What started with simple voyeurism as they watched each other shower had evolved into allowing the other to watch as they masturbated.

Neither twin had committed to what was happening between them, each afraid that talking about it might bring it to an end.

Lexi turned and looked at her brother, her eyes drawn to the tent in his shorts.

"Morning wood, or did you like what you saw?" Lexi teased her brother, moving in front of him.

"Maybe a little of both." Alex joked.

Alex stood transfixed as his sister reached out and grabbed his cock through his shorts.

"You have a nice cock," she muttered. Then, like when she had first watched Alex jackoff, she watched as her hands slipped inside his shorts and pulled his stiff cock out.

Alex tried not to move as his sister leaned forward and kissed the tip.

She glanced at her brother, making eye contact before she slipped the head into her hot mouth.

Alex groaned but made no move to touch her. He understood at some level that anything he did before she invited it would break the spell.

For her part, Lexi couldn't believe that she had her brother's cock in her mouth. She loved the spongy feel of the head and the taste of his pre-cum as it leaked out of the tip.

Getting braver, she slowly slipped his cock deeper into her mouth, enjoying her sense of power as she gently sucked on her brother's cock.

She pulled his stiff cock out of her mouth and started licking the shaft. She moved from the head to his balls, soaking his hard cock in her saliva.

Gently cupping his balls, she moved back to the head and licked the pre-cum leaking from his cock.

"If you want me to finish, you have to help," Lexi told him as she gently stroked his cock.

"What do you want me to do?" Alex asked his sister, mesmerized as he watched her. He was getting close to cumming and didn't know if he could take much more.

"Jack yourself off into my mouth. Think you can do that?" Lexi said, dropping to her knees in front of her brother.

"Hell yes," Alex said, as he started stroking his cock. They kept eye contact as Alex got closer and closer to cumming.

He started shaking, knowing that he couldn't hold off any longer. "I'm going to cum," he warned his sister.

Lexi sucked on the head of her brother's cock as he exploded, shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. She swallowed all of it before she kissed his wilted cock and put it back inside his shorts.

"Feel good?" she asked him as she stood up.

"Fuck yeah," Alex told her.

They were standing only inches apart. They both leaned in to kiss when they heard their dad from outside the tent.

"Come on, you lazy kids. I need help getting breakfast going."

They both scrambled to get dressed and get outside before their dad came looking for them.

Lexi unzipped the tent flap. Then, glancing back at Alex, "You owe me," she whispered.

Before he could say anything, Lexi was out of the flap. Alex watched her ass move as she stood and walked to the campfire.

Shaking his head, Alex followed her to help their father fix breakfast.

They had just finished fixing breakfast when Carol returned.

"How was your walk?" Don asked, worried that Carol was hiding something from him.

"Boring," she replied as she fixed a plate and sat by the fire.

Don frowned but let it go. Alex and Lexi shared a look. They both knew their mother well enough to know something was going on.

After everyone ate, Don volunteered to clean up the mess leaving Carol and the kids to walk to the beach.

The beach was pretty deserted, and they quickly picked a spot to pitch the umbrella. Then after laying their towels on the sand, the three went swimming.

Carol relaxed enough that soon they were all laughing and splashing water. Finally, Don arrived, and the adults soon left the water to lie in the sun.

Alex and Lexi finally had enough and returned to shore. Alex watched his sister as Lexi grabbed her towel and lay in the sun.

Not wanting to get caught with a hard-on, he decided to go and use the restrooms.

"Going to the restroom," he said out loud.

"If you have to piss, just do it in the lake," his dad told him as he turned over.

"You are not pissing in the lake. What the hell is wrong with you?" Carol asked Don.

"Nothing wrong with me. Everyone does it. Just trying to save the boy a trip."

"I'm fine going to the restroom," Alex said, smiling at his mother.

Alex walked to the restroom, and on his way out, he spotted a group of guys standing next to a table.

"I swear to god. The whore will fuck anyone. Well, for the right price," one of the guys was bragging.

"You're full of shit, Al. What did the fucking milf say when you told her to suck your dick?"

"She begged me to let her have it."

"Right. All you do is talk shit. Got any proof?"

He pulled out his phone and started a video.

"Holy shit!"

"She is a hot fucking slut."

Al panned his phone around to the group. He caught Alex standing there.

"Hey bro, want to see the biggest slut in the campground?"

Alex was interested and a little horny after playing in the water with his sister. He walked over and stood behind Al.

"Shit, she is fucking hot," Alex said, watching the video of a woman giving Al a blowjob. He glanced back at the restroom and realized they were both outside the door for the men's side.

"She blew you in front of the restrooms?" Alex asked, incredulous.

"Yeah, I found the slut outside getting off, looking inside the men's room. So I went to her, and she almost ripped my shorts off to get my cock."

Alex shook his head as he watched the woman in the video finish sucking off Al. Although he had to admit, his mom knew how to blow a cock.

Come on, turn around so I can see your face, Alex thought as she deep-throated Al's cock.

Alex got his wish as the clip ended; the woman turned and faced the camera.

Holy shit! That's my mom, Alex thought.

Al misinterpreted the stunted expression on Alex's face.

"I know, fucking hot, isn't she."

The other guys agreed, each commenting on Alex's mom and what a slut she was. Alex bearly heard any of it until Al commented.

"So, I can bring the whore out tonight, and she will fuck all of you if you have cash."

"I'm in," one of the guys said.

"Me too," the rest chimed in.

"What about you, bro? Want a piece of the slut?"

Alex didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to kick Al's ass. Another part wanted to show up tonight and fuck his mom.

"Well?"

"Sure, I'm in," Alex's cock decided for him. He just had to think of a way to do it without his mother finding out he had.

"Great. Now for the cost. $20 for a blowjob, $30 for a standard fuck, and $50, you can fuck any hole you want."

The guys were excited and commenting on how they would fuck the whore.

"Didn't you say she is staying somewhere in the campgrounds?" Alex asked.

Al looked at Alex. "I don't remember saying that."

"I thought you did while I was walking up," Alex said, hoping Al would let it go.

"Sure, maybe I did. Why does it matter?"

"It might be more fun to blindfold her, so she doesn't know who is fucking her. It would be exciting, knowing that she would look at every guy she sees and wonder if he had fucked her or not."

Al thought about it and got a big grin on his face. "I like the way you think," he said, smacking Alex on the back.

"Ok, be at the old showers by the beach at 10 pm and bring your cash."

The group of guys walked away from Alex heading to different parts of the campgrounds.

Alex just sat down at the table. He had no idea how long he had been sitting there when he was startled out of his thoughts.

"So there you are," Lexi said, coming up behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kissing him on the cheek.

"Sorry, I got sidetracked and decided to sit and watch people."

Lexi sat across from him. She kicked off her sandals and started running her right foot up his leg, "Sidetracked?"

Her foot made it to his thigh, distracting him from the thoughts of fucking his mother later today.

"Stop it, Lexi. Someone might see," Alex told her, looking around to see if anyone might see her teasing.

"There is no one around, goofball," Lexi asserted, sliding her toes inside the leg hole of his swimming trunks.

"So what sidetracked you? See someone you wanted to fuck?" Lexi asked, running her toes over Alex's hardening cock. The only thing between her toes and his cock was the mesh liner inside the trunks.

Alex couldn't help himself. He closed his eyes and moaned as his sister teased his cock with her toes.

"Too bad mom and dad are back at the campsite, or we could go back and finish what you started this morning," she told him as she stroked his hard cock with her foot.

"Quit teasing, Lexi," Alex said, pulling her foot out of his shorts while he adjusted his hard cock to minimize the bulge in his shorts.

Lexi laughed, putting her sandals back on.

"I may know somewhere we can have a little privacy," Alex commented as Lexi started to stand up.

"What are we waiting for?"

Grinning, the two siblings headed back towards the beach.

Five minutes later, they stood in front of the old showers. The signs on the door said it was closed, just like Al said.

Lexi grabbed the door handle and pulled, but they were locked.

"Now what?" she asked, looking at her brother.

Alex ignored her. Al thought they could get inside. Walking around the side of the building, they found one of the large windows was closed but not locked. Pushing it open, they were able to squeeze inside.

The interior was dim, the only light coming from the windows in the front of the building and the frosted skylights in the ceiling.

"Spooky," Lexi joked as she walked around.

She would jerk them open when she came to a stall that still had curtains.

It only took a few minutes to verify that all the stalls were empty.

Picking a stall still in good shape, she pulled Alex inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and they began kissing.

As the kiss heated up, Alex slid his hands down her back until he cupped her ass.

Lexi groaned into his mouth as he undid the ties holding the bathing suit bottoms together.

Her hands were busy pushing down his trunks while he untied her top. Then, separating long enough to step out of their clothes, they embraced again.

12