Camping with Family

Story Info
Risks and surprises.
7.5k words
4.58
105.7k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sitting around the campfire, it was late, and everyone else was long asleep. We had been sitting silently enjoying the fire while finishing our drinks.

"Keri, how adventurous do you feel?" my husband asked cryptically.

We had been camping with his older brother and his wife for a few days and they had said their goodnights about an hour ago. We had decided to stay up for a while.

Jeff and his brother had been talking quietly just before his brother and wife went to bed, I could only make out a few words here and there.

"Do you think she will like it?" was the only full sentence I had heard, and I didn't hear the response. I imagined that Dave and Sherri were going to make out and since I had always liked camping, sex I hoped did too. At least someone was.

"Why?" I replied quietly enough for him to hear, but no one else.

Maybe it was the wine, or rather several glasses of it, but I was feeling adventurous. Actually, I always felt adventurous. Because of the proximity of the other tent, we hadn't really had a chance to be intimate in the past few days because Jeff was afraid of being heard. My heart started to beat faster hoping that we might enjoy a little camping sex ourselves.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" this wasn't what I hoped he would say and I tried to hide my disappointment.

He saw this and added with a smile, "Don't worry Keri, I have something in mind for you, something that you will like."

I figured I knew what Jeff and Dave were talking about. I guessed Dave wanted us out of the way, so he could fuck Sherri without us overhearing. I didn't blame him, despite being older than my mother, Sherri was very hot, and all of the yoga and working out she did gave her a very sexy body. Dave was built like Jeff, in very good shape, just older. I had been flirting with them both.

"Sure, will the fire be okay?" I asked without trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Yes, it's dying down and besides Dave and Sherri are here, come on, let's go."

I had known Dave and Sherri since before I married Jeff two years ago. I was about ten years younger than my husband who was thirty-two. Jeff was the baby in his family and there were four boys, Dave was the oldest. Sherri was Dave's age at forty-five. Despite the age different, we got along really well. Sometimes Dave would tease me that at 22 I was younger than their twin boys were.

Jeff stood up, walked to me, and pulled me out of my lawn chair, "I want you to try something, okay," he had as much to drink as me and maybe more.

"Okay, try what?"

"Just trust me, it will be fun," he said and I wondered how many bad ideas had started with that expression, but after three days with no sex I was ready to try anything, even if it meant attacking Jeff myself.

We held hands as we walked down the small driveway of the campsite and out onto the road that connected all of the campsites.

It was late and most of the sites were quiet, a few lanterns glowed in the darkness and a handful of campfires still flickered but the campground was growing quieter and quieter. The night was warm and a soft breeze played with strands of my blonde hair that were not held by my ponytail.

I loved the darkness and the anticipation of what might happen. It was warm and the light breeze eddied around my body, like soft fingers grazing my skin and making me feel sexy and exposed.

Jeff, was wearing shorts, a tee, and hiking boots. Just under 6 feet and about 180 pounds, he was handsome in a rugged kind of way. I wore shorts and an oversize plaid shirt of his with my old converse sneakers. Much smaller at barely 5' 2" and 100 pounds I thought I was sexy in a compact way.

We passed the communal showers and the comfort station, which daily use allowed me to stay feeling clean and human, something that Jeff constantly teased me about.

"You are such an outdoorsy chick, but you won't go anywhere without a shower," he would laugh.

I would pout until he smiled. This morning I had said, "I like to be clean for you," and he would kiss and feel me up. At home, things would usually escalate, which is why after three days, I needed some relief. With his brother and wife around, I wasn't sure how they would react, as I tended to be "loud" when Jeff was playing with me.

"Keri, it looks like most of the people camping are in bed, if I asked you to strip for me, what would you say?"

"Where, right here on the road?" I think Jeff must have been pleased that my first response wasn't a big "no."

"Yes right here, I know how you like to be naked in public places, and I thought this would really turn you on, after three days of playing with yourself when you think I am asleep, I thought you might need some relief."

"You knew?"

"Nobody sleeps that soundly," he laughed.

The proper answer to his question would have been "No." However, after several glasses of wine, after several days without sex, after his brother and wife flirting with me almost constantly since we arrived, and given how incredibly horny I was my right answer was... "Okay, right here?"

He was silent again as we walked deeper into the ever quieting campground. I waited for him to say something but we just kept walking. I wondered if somehow my reaction had caused him to put aside the idea.

I was just about to remind him when he stopped and turned to me, although it was so dark, I could barely see him.

"Okay, Keri, that should be far enough," he said and he paused.

"For what," my heart was starting to pound in anticipation.

"Take off your shorts," it wasn't a request; it was more of a command.

"Now?"

"You heard me, take off your shorts and panties."

"I not wearing any panties tonight."

"Naughty girl, now stop talking and hand them over."

I bundled up my shirt, which hung over my shorts and I slowly hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my shorts. Smiling in the darkness, I pushed them down over the flair of my hips and down my thighs. Jeff steadied me as I stepped one foot and then the other out and then handed them to him. I let the shirt fall back and it just covered my ass.

"That's a good girl," he spanked my ass and my heart fluttered a little. The feeling of being exposed and doing something naughty like this filled my stomach with butterflies and despite the heat; my skin was covered in goosebumps.

The plaid shirt hung over my body like a small dress, it was obvious though that I wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

I waited to be asked to take off more. I liked the direction this game was going and I have always been a little submissive when it comes to sex games.

In the faint moonlight, I noticed him bring the crotch of my shorts to his face and inhale my scent.

"Naughty girl, you were already wet and we haven't even done anything yet."

He reached out and found me, kissing me in the darkness. I felt a thick finger explore under the shirt and touch my bare sex. A series of small moans escaped my mouth as he slowly stroked my pussy and I pushed my pussy onto his hand.

"So smooth and so wet, we are going to have fun," he whispered as I felt my lower lips engorging and my soft petals starting to open to his touch. My growing anticipation made my heart thump hard in my chest.

The sound of a person coughing made us both freeze as a flashlight beam illuminated part of a nearby campsite.

Still slowly, finger fucking me, Jeff put another finger to my lips. Switching fingers, he removed the finger from my pussy and moved it to my lips. In a fluid motion, I felt two fingers from his other hand caressing and fingering my pussy. I bit my tongue as I moaned again softly as both fingers worked my cunt.

I used my tongue to quietly lick the tip of his finger, tasting myself on him. I took his finger deep into my mouth, knuckle by knuckle just like as if it was his cock. I whimpered and moaned just so he could hear me and I felt his cock through his shorts, the bulge felt hard and I hoped to have it in my mouth before long.

The flashlight blinked out and Jeff gave my ass a squeeze and pulled me further down the road.

"Let's find a better spot," he said as he led me further into the darkened campground. I would have been happy right there; the thrill of discovery made my knees week and almost had me coming with just the idea of being caught naked while Jeff was fully dressed. The possibility of being used by strangers was almost too much to take in my current state.

Feeling the slipperiness between my thighs, I wanted more than just a finger inside me and I was just about to say that when Jeff paused again and whispered.

"Okay Keri, now the shirt."

I knew the campground was almost full and the risk of discovery was great, but I didn't hesitate.

I stood in front of Jeff and undid my buttons, one at a time. His shirt was huge on me. Never taking my eyes from him, my fingers worked silently. One, two, three, and then four. I shrugged my shoulders and gravity pulled the shirt from my body. I felt Jeff's hands on my small 34B's. I inhaled as his calloused hands cupped my small breasts.

Well practiced in what I liked, his fingers and thumbs knew exactly what to do. More moans escaped from my throat as he pinched and pulled on my sensitive knubs. Each was the size of an eraser and my knees were already starting to wobble a little. Jeff knew what he was doing and knew how increasingly open I would be to whatever he wanted.

In the distance, headlights appeared and Jeff stopped and looked for a minute.

Still a ways off, the beams were making steady progress towards us. Panicking a little, Jeff looked into the darkness for somewhere to hide. He bent over, grabbed my shirt, stuffed my clothes into a ball, and handed them to me.

"Keri, find someplace to hide."

Jeff had always been the more nervous during our sex games and this time was no different. He had nothing to worry about, aside from an erection that would have been obvious to anyone, he was fully dressed. It was me that was naked and who should be concerned.

The car took a fork in the road and now was heading almost directly towards us. I saw the shadow of a large garbage can and ducked behind it as the beams of the headlights illuminated Jeff.

Holding my breath, my heart was pounding, while I was afraid of being caught, the thrill of being naked and totally exposed was just as great, and maybe even greater. The thrill only grew the closer the vehicle got. Now barely a few feet away I knew it was going to stop and I almost hoped they would discover me.

My mind filled with thoughts of being searched and then handcuffed naked, put in the back of the security car, and taken away. I imagined being nude in a patrol car and having rough hands search my body made me shiver all over.

I was lost in this fantasy and imagining pleading that I would do anything to avoid getting charged. My active mind pictured two young security people interrogating me. I imagined me dropping to my knees and giving them blowjobs, then letting them have their way with me in return for not being arrested. My mind wondered if one of them might be a woman and the thought made me shutter again. I wanted to be used soooooo badly.

Meanwhile, poor Jeff was sweating buckets.

The vehicle pulled up to Jeff and I heard an electric window open.

"Evening sir," a strong voice said, "We're just checking the park. Are you a camper?"

Jeff replied, a little shakily, "Yes, we're... I'm just out for a walk, I couldn't sleep."

I huddled behind the garbage can. Lost in my thoughts, I had to focus to listen; I had a finger working my pussy and had to stifle another moan as I realized I was just about to have an orgasm.

"Enjoy the night, sir," the voice said and the vehicle pulled ahead just as a moan I couldn't stop rippled through me as my body shivered and convulsed in pleasure.

As the lingering waves of my orgasm made continue to shiver and shake for several seconds, the fear of discovery was lost to me at that moment and I whimpered loud enough for Jeff to hear me.

"Keri, are you playing with yourself? I just about wet my pants when he pulled over; I thought he could see you and he would arrest you."

"Meanwhile you are masturbating like a little slut the whole time," he added.

I liked being naked, I liked being naked outside, and when I felt like this, I wanted the whole world to fuck me, preferably all at the same time.

Jeff walked over to me and pulled my naked body close to his, I could feel the tent of his cock pushing against me.

"Maybe being caught would be fun too," I said as I took my finger from my pussy and ran it along Jeff's lips and felt his tongue and lips sucking my scent and juices from it.

I thought I could hear something not to far away in the darkness, but Jeff waited a moment and then shone his flashlight down the road and nothing seemed to be there.

For just a second I thought I could see something or someone on the road. Then Jeff put his arm around my waist, slapped my ass, and said, "Come on, let's keep walking."

His fingers and hand rested on my ass and the cool breeze tickled my slit and made me almost drunk with anticipation. Occasionally, I thought I could hear footsteps, very faint, and each time, Jeff would just slap my ass.

We had maybe gone a few hundred feet when I realized Jeff was reaching over and taking my bundle of clothes.

"Jeff, what are you doing? I asked as we crossed over a bridge that cut through the campground. Without letting me protest, he chucked my clothes into the middle of the fast moving stream and they were quickly swept away.

"Jeff, why did you do that," I said with a little panic in my voice, we were now about a mile or so from our campsite and completely on the other side of the campground.

I could see him smiling, "Keri, I like you nude and exposed; I threw them away because you were bad and obviously like being a naked little slut."

"Jeff, those were my favourite shorts and what if somebody sees or catches me?"

"Nobody is going to complain about a naked woman, especially one as sexy and slutty as you, you might have to get fucked by a stranger or even that ranger, but nobody is going to file a complaint." Jeff said with a smugness that made me want to punch him and kiss him at the same time.

"Besides, you have lots of clothes, and you do like being a naked little slut, don't you?"

Part of me pretended to be mad, but mostly I was incredibly turned on, I loved the idea of being naked and helpless so far from safety. Logically I knew that it was very late and few people, if any were actually awake. He was right I did have lots of clothes and it made my body become even more aroused, if that was possible.

As far as being a naked little slut, how could I argue, he was right. The way I felt right now, I needed to be fucked and I didn't care how or by who.

With the sound of the small creek rippling past us, it was then the several glasses of wine I had consumed decided that I needed to pee.

"Jeff, do you remember how close we are to a washroom?"

"We're not far, but remember that the park has spotlights at all of the washrooms, do you want to risk that?"

Part of me did, it almost made my knees weak just thinking about it, unfortunately my bladder wasn't going to wait. Having decided that it need to pee, my body decided it was going to have to happen really soon because I could feel the release of a couple drops of pee and I automatically put my hand on my crotch.

Jeff laughed, "Do you think that will stop you from peeing?" and he started kissing me and tickling me with both hands from behind.

"Jeff, you are going to make me pee myself," I said as his hands tickled and caressed my ass and boobs.

"Exactly Keri, I want to see you pee for me."

"Really, that turns you on too?"

"Why, does it turn you on? Jeff knew the answer, "Keri do you like to pee outside when you are naked?" he smiled and teased me, again already knowing the answer.

We had never really talked about peeing and watersports, but I had read many letters about it on-line. Every time I read them, I always ended up my fucking myself silly with vibrators, dildos, or whatever I could find. Sometimes I had even used carrots and cucumbers.

"Keri, pee for me right now," Jeff repeated.

"Right here in the middle of the road?" I asked in a small voice.

I reached across and felt his crotch; his cock was even harder than before, the tenting his shorts ended with a growing circle of wetness from his pre-cum.

"Okay." The idea of peeing for Jeff really made me feel slutty and even more exposed. I started to squat in the middle of the road and he stopped me.

"Stand up Keri, I want to see you pee standing up."

"I don't know if I can," I said. I had peed in the shower many times, but never with an audience. Straightening up I knew my bladder was full to overflowing but standing up was different and try as I might, nothing happened.

Sensing this Jeff came over and stood behind me again. He kissed my neck and put his hands around my waist. Slowly he moved his fingers along the flat space above my pussy, working back up to my tummy and then back between my legs. Making small circles on my skin as he continued to kiss and softly bite my neck. His lips moved from one side to the other and then moved up to my earlobes. I inhaled as he cupped my breasts and firmly pinching and rolling each nipple between his thumbs and forefingers.

He whispered into my ear, "Keri, you are a naked little slut, here you are totally nude in a public park, no idea where your clothes are, and getting your nipples pinched like I know you like."

Every time he called me a slut, I loved it more and I felt a few more drops escape. I was losing control of my bladder, 22 years of bladder control fought against the pressure in my tummy. When Jeff moved one hand and then ran a finger up the crack of my ass, I lost it.

He continued to kiss my neck and pull on my nipples as my body released and my pee flowed and there was no stopping it. The spray made small splashing noises on the paved road. A puddle soon formed and I turned my head and Jeff leaned around too and his tongue and lips met mine. His kisses were as hungry as I could remember as the puddle got bigger and bigger until finally my bladder was empty.

From a campsite not far away, we both heard the unmistakeable sound of a tent zipper and and a voice say in the darkness, "Did you hear that?"

It was a male voice followed by another male voice saying, "Should we check it out?"

Jeff and I froze; the only sound was the soft splattering of the last few drops dripping from between my thighs. Jeff held his breath but I felt one of his fingers move across my waist and slowly tease my pussy. My wetness from before was now mixed with my pee. I knew at that moment, I wanted to be caught.

"Nah, I can't hear the noise anymore, but it kinda sounded like a girl," the first voice said.

"I wish," the second voice said and the zipper sound happened again, followed by the unmistakeable sounds of people moving around inside a tent.

"I need you to fuck me Jeff," I said in a low whisper.

"I want you inside me and I can't wait until we get back to our tent," I added, careful not to make too much noise.

"Right here?" he said.

I thought about that and almost said yes, but then another thought came to my mind.

I took his hand and said, "No silly, let's find someplace," and I pulled him down the road. I was looking for an empty campsite and a picnic table to spread eagle myself out on so Jeff could fuck my brains out.

As I led Jeff a little further down the road, I paused for a moment, turned, and looked back. I was sure I had heard something. I didn't think we were being followed, but I was sure someone else was on the road, just out of sight.