Camping with Mom

Story Info
Cold night camping turns to incest.
7.6k words
4.54
151.6k
234
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers

My mother and I had always been close and shared a love of the outdoors that allowed us to experience numerous outdoor activities together. Right now we were camping beside a large lake during the spring break of my senior year of high school. The usual warm spring had taken a turn to unusually colder weather and the cool air coming off the lake wasn't helping. Mom and I were both bundled up and huddled together for warmth by the fire after dinner. I was sitting with my back against a log with mom snuggled in my arms as she sat between my legs.

Mom was bundled up in a puffy coat, gloves, and a beanie that made her look adorable. The coat covered her E-cup breasts along with her lovely hourglass figure. I had always admired Mom's full figure and had tried to find girls my own age just like her, but had constantly failed. The result of being unable to find a girl as perfect and beautiful as my mother was that I had not dated much and instead threw myself into athletic pursuits and my grades. The upside to this was I had developed a trim and tight physique that was apparently admired by numerous girls and some older women whom I had no interest in, but also I had been able to secure a full athletic scholarship and had already been head-hunted by a law firm after my ACT and SAT scores practically guaranteed a swift acceptance into law or business school after college. This camping trip was as much a celebration of my future as it was my mom's and my first chance to get away from our suburban home this year.

Mom sighed as she leaned back into me and stifled a yawn, as she said "I wish it wasn't so cold out. I'd love to go for a swim in the lake."

I chuckled as I replied, "Sure, Mom, I doubt there's too much ice on the surface if you wanted to try."

Mom shook her head, as she complained, "I'm sorry, honey, I know you were looking forward to swimming too. I guess you'll have to wait a little longer. I always love watching you swim. You glide like a fish in the water. I was just looking forward to a cool relaxing dip in the lake, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle that cold water. And I don't want you getting hypothermia or pneumonia, so don't you go trying either."

I placed a kiss on her cheek, as I assured her, "Don't worry, Mom, I won't. It's cold enough on dry land. There's no telling how cold that lake is. It's not like Hawaii."

Mom moaned as she remembered our trip last December. Even in winter, the island had been amazingly warm. Both of us silently remembered the fun we had. From skinny dipping in the hot springs, showering under natural waterfalls, and of course the ocean, we had enjoyed ourselves immensely. Both of us had taken great pleasure in sneaking glances at the other's naked bodies or admiring the way our wet swimsuits showed off our physiques. Both of us had to take some personal time to relieve our pent-up tension after admiring the other's body.

Amazingly neither of us suspected the other felt the same way and both of us simply carried on without knowing how much both of us lusted after the other. Sitting in each other's arms with Mom between my legs in front of a roaring bonfire overlooking a large lake was amazingly romantic and intimate. Both of us were as happy to be here together. I rested my chin on her shoulder and leaned my head against hers as we both enjoyed the silence.

I was imagining Mom's amazing figure barely covered by her skimpy bikini that she wore in Hawaii. I tried not to think about how amazingly sexy she looked completely naked and dripping wet from the hot spring or after showering under the waterfall. The last thing I wanted was to get an erection right now. Not only would Mom likely feel it, but I would have to wait until we got home in two days to relieve any sexual tension. Getting blue balls right now might actually prove fatal.

Brenda sighed as she thought of watching her handsome and athletic son swimming in his usual swim team briefs that barely covered his obviously large package and tight young ass. She had spent numerous hours admiring her son's athletic body and numerous personal moments masturbating furiously to the memory. The trip to Hawaii had been close to torture for her. Seeing her handsome son showering naked beside her under a waterfall and skinny dipping with her in the hot springs had made her pussy practically free-flowing with juices. She tried her best not to moan as she thought of all the times she had admired her son's big cock. Even when her son's cock wasn't hard, it was still a sight to behold. The first time Brenda had seen her son's cock fully erect she had to rush off to masturbate until she orgasmed twice before she could think about anything else. How she had longed to drop to her knees and suck his big cock or climb on top of him and ride him until they both orgasmed. She squeezed her thighs together, fantasizing about how that big hard cock would feel as it stretched her pussy with its sheer girth. Brenda sighed, knowing that her incestuous fantasies of her son were destined to stay unfulfilled.

What made Brenda so agonizingly horny was the ease at which both of them could act around each other without shame or embarrassment. Neither felt the slightest insecurity or shyness from being naked in the other's presence. The ease that mother and son felt for each other had always kept them close. The fact that Brenda had been comparing other men to her handsome son and finding everyone else wanting, had secured her single status. When her son was younger, Brenda hadn't felt comfortable with dating or bringing any men around her son. Telling herself to simply concentrate on being a good mother and raising her son had focused her and allowed her to ignore any romantic needs or desires she had. Even after her son had grown up into the handsome and intelligent young man he was, Brenda couldn't bring herself to date anyone else. Realizing that her son was the only man she wanted had come as a shock to her. Her constant yearning for her son had led her to barely look at any other man.

Mom and I continued to cuddle and speak about random topics for another 30 minutes before deciding to go to sleep. We entered our tent and began preparing to enter our separate sleeping bags. We shed our outer garments and shoes, before climbing into our sleeping bags and turning off our lamp. It was very cold and I was unable to get warm enough to fall asleep or get comfortable. I could hear Mom's frustrated sighs and quiet movements as she too was unable to fall asleep. I was trying to decide how we could warm up but was coming up with nothing.

After several more minutes, I heard Mom ask through chattering teeth, "Sweetheart, are you still awake?"

Hating knowing that my beautiful mother was so cold and deciding on a plan of action, I said, "Come over here, Mom, we need to sleep together tonight to stay warm."

Mom immediately unzipped her sleeping bag as I opened mine and welcomed her in next to me. Mom draped her sleeping bag over us both as I zipped us inside my sleeping bag. We then quickly wrapped our arms around each other, intertwined our legs, and pressed our bodies against each other. We both sighed as our combined body heat quickly made us more comfortable. I placed a kiss on mom's cheek and she did the same to me as she then buried her face in the crook of my neck.

After several minutes I felt my cock growing hard but knew that I would be unable to do anything about it and just hoped Mom wouldn't notice before we fell asleep. Mom pressed herself against my body and seemed to grind herself against me making my hard cock throb painfully. I tried to gently stroke and caress Mom's back to ease her to sleep, but she seemed to be unable to fall asleep. She wasn't complaining and I was feeling comfortably warm, so I doubted she was still too cold. I could feel her large breasts and very hard nipples against my chest, which certainly didn't help my erection problem.

Brenda was coming unglued against her strong son's body. She could feel her pussy tingling and practically free-flowing with juices at the thought of sleeping wrapped in her son's arms and snuggling so intimately against his body. She was perfectly warm now but was unable to turn off her dirty mind and relax enough to fall asleep. Feeling her son gently stroke her back and hugging her to his body also wasn't helping her current state of arousal. She trailed her nose and cheek against her son's neck and enjoyed the intimacy of their predicament, but suddenly stopped all her movements as she felt the most amazing feeling in the world. Brenda held back a moan of pure lust and desire as she felt her son's big hard cock slowly coming to full attention against her stomach. Brenda let out a shaky breath as she considered her options.

I was wracking my brain to think of any way out of my current state of extreme arousal, as I suddenly heard Mom ask, "Sweetheart, is something poking me?"

I felt flush, as I answered, "Yeah, sorry, Mom. It's just the sudden warmth and having you so tight against me. I'm sorry for making this weird."

Brenda felt her mouth water and pussy tingle at the thought of not only was her son fully erect and having his big hard cock pressed against her body but that he freely acknowledged that she was in fact making him hard. Trying to speak clearly without letting on how turned on she was, Brenda finally said, "No, it's fine, honey. I understand. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You're right, it's probably just the warmth and intimacy of our position. I'm not uncomfortable and you shouldn't be either."

Brenda then placed a tender kiss on her son's neck before trying to relax into his arms and ignore the throbbing cock that was always center stage in her incestuous sexual fantasies. Unconsciously, Brenda found herself pressing her body against her son's hard cock and grinding against the massive object as she let out a shaky breath.

Mom was killing me. Her small movements against my hard cock and her continued attempts to get comfortable were causing my very hard cock to be sandwiched between our bodies. Plus having mom's hard nipples poking against my chest wasn't helping my intense arousal either. I continued to attempt to soothe and comfort Mom with my gentle rubbing hands on her back, but couldn't get her to fall asleep.

Mom suddenly moaned softly against my neck and her hips bucked slightly. I pulled her tightly against my body and tried to soothe her with more gentle back rubs and a kiss on her head. But I was shocked and amazed when I suddenly felt Mom's hand trail between our bodies and wrap itself around my very hard cock. I moaned uncontrollably as I heard and felt Mom moaning against my neck. Mom gently squeezed my hard cock and seemed to be trailing her fingers over my entire length as she explored my stiff member.

Deciding turnabout was fair play, I trailed my hand down her back and into her panties as I groped her ass. My other hand slipped between us and gently massaged her large breasts. Mom moaned against my neck and ground herself into my hands and against my hard cock. I moaned softly as I began grinding my hard cock back against her as I began trailing kisses over her head. I felt Mom trailing kisses up my neck and knew our destination was the same. We kissed our way along each other's head until our lips connected in a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss and our passion seemed to erupt in both of us.

Brenda felt her pussy explode in wanton desire as she kissed her handsome son and they actively groped each other's bodies. As if on cue, mother and son let go of each other's bodies and began removing their clothes in a frenzy. Without conscious thought, she pulled her naked son on top of her own naked body and wrapped her legs around his waist. Brenda wrapped her arms around her son's muscles torso and had a brief flaring of astonishment at the way his tight muscles felt under her touch before all other thoughts were extinguished from her mind as she felt her son's very hard cock teasing her pussy.

Brenda moaned in pleasure and desire as she arched her back and ground herself against her son like some kind of horny teenage girl. She felt her pussy tingle with the knowledge of the incest that was about to occur. Feeling elated and overwhelmingly aroused that her desire for her son sexually was about to be achieved, she clung to her son as she felt him teasing her pussy lips with his very hard cock head. Unable to stand it any longer, Brenda finally pleaded, "Sweetheart, stop teasing me. I wanted you for so long and have waited long enough. Now shove your hard cock in mommy's cunt and fuck me deep and hard."

I smiled down at her as I slowly slid my hard cock into her wet pussy. Mom moaned as I continued to press forward until I bottomed out deep inside her. Mom tightened the grip of her arms around my torso and her legs around my waist as she arched her back, ground into me, and moaned in pleasure. Remembering her pleas for a deep and hard fuck, I positioned my legs and arms to give me the proper support I was about to use to fuck my beautiful mother until she cried out in orgasm.

As mom tightened her grip on me, I began to set a punishing pace of fucking my mother. I was withdrawing my hard cock from her pussy until only my cock head remained inside her, then I would drive forward plunging my hard cock deep inside her. Mom was moaning in pleasure and her pussy was free-flowing with juices. Her pussy felt amazing wrapped around my hard cock. She was so tight that I knew my big cock was stretching her pussy, but Mom gave no indication of any discomfort at all. Her deep moans and shaking body attested to her love of the deep and hard fucking that I was giving her.

The night was perfect for our first time together. Our coupling had come together organically and we were embracing our mutual yearning for each other. The night was cold enough that we were forced to cling together for warmth and our need to hold each other close only intensified the intimacy. Mom's and my lust and desire for each other had built to such a degree that we were prepared to ravish each other without worry about the future. The camping spot was secluded and allowed us to be as loud as we wanted without the worry of drawing any unwanted attention. The only thing that I regretted was not turning on the nearby camping lamp so I could actually see my mother's beautiful face and sexy naked body. I smiled to myself as I made a mental note for our next coupling, but tonight I was perfectly willing to continue in darkness.

As I pounded Mom's wet pussy, I could feel her body shaking under me from the force of my thrusts and her building pleasure. Mom was moaning loudly as she clung to me. My exertion at fucking her so roughly left me incapable of any romantic pillow talk or dirty taunts. Our moans of pleasure filled the tent. We had forgotten the uncomfortable feeling of the cold weather as our heated coupling warmed us amazingly well.

Brenda had always been amazed and slightly fearful of the sheer girth and length of her son's cock. She had often wondered if she would even be capable of being fucked by her son's monster cock, but now that she was experiencing the ecstasy of the massive appendage, she had never felt so unbelievably full in her life. She was in heaven and the fact that her handsome and sexy son was giving her this amazing pleasure made the situation so much more enjoyable. She had never been fucked so hard and deep in her life, and she had certainly never had such a large cock inside her before. She continued to moan as she felt her pussy already beginning to signal her upcoming orgasm. She tightened her grip around her son's torso and waist as she let herself go and submitted to her son's brutal pounding with a sense of completeness.

She was still amazed at how quickly they had given in to their passions for each other. Neither of them had shown any reluctance or hesitation to ravish each other. As soon as Brenda had felt her son's big hard cock pressed against her stomach the series of events had inevitably led to the incestuous sex they were now enjoying. Brenda continued to moan uncontrollably as she fantasized about finally being able to suck her son's monster cock. Just the thought of her son's massive member made her pussy spasm involuntarily. She had long since given up her attempts at any pillow talk right now, as her immense pleasure and uncontrollable moans made any talking impossible.

Feeling a sudden warmth blossoming in her pussy, she at first thought her son had just cum inside her, but the warm feeling spread throughout her body and caused her moans to rise in pitch. Brenda had never felt an orgasm build up like this. She felt the warmth traveling all the way from her toes to her face. Feeling her face flushed with heat caused her to wish she could voice her undying love and lust to her son. Brenda wished she could say anything to her son to fully extol her feelings and desires for him, but the sudden uncontrollable shaking of her body signaled to her that her orgasm was about to hit her hard.

I felt mom shake under me as she dug her fingers into my back. Her moans had grown into high-pitched cries of pleasure and desperation. With an ear-splitting scream, Mom suddenly went completely rigid beneath me and clung to my body with all her might. Her body then gave a violent jerk before she went completely relaxed with an adorably surprised, "Oh."

Mom then relaxed under me and sighed in satisfaction. I slowed my powerful thrusts and now set a slow and steady pace. I never actually stopped fucking my mother, but I knew that she would need time to recover from that powerful orgasm. Even though I knew she needed a minute to collect herself, I was unwilling to stop fucking her. My new slower and more sensual pace was my way of giving her time to come down after her orgasm and also allowed me to start the slow and steady build-up to her next orgasm, one that I hoped to join her in coming.

Brenda slowly came down from her orgasm high. She smiled and moaned as she tenderly caressed her handsome son's back and slowly ground her pussy into her son's thrusts. Having never been fucked so roughly or completely before, she was still a little discombobulated and doubted if she would be able to form coherent sentences, much less walk without her legs shaking. But she had absolutely no desire to move out from under her son. Being beneath her son as he continued to slowly fuck her with his monster cock was the ultimate fantasy and dream for Brenda, especially since her pussy was still tingling from her recent powerful orgasm.

Sighing contentedly, Brenda finally found her voice as she said, "Sweetheart, I can't believe how hard you made me orgasm. Your big cock is so amazing. I can feel you filling me up completely."

I smiled hearing Mom's description, as I said, "Your wet pussy is so hot and tight, Mom. I'm not going to stop fucking you until I've filled your cunt with my hot cum and I bet I can go for another orgasm after this one."

Brenda moaned and felt tingles flow from her pussy at her son's declaration. She gently stroked his back as she purred, "I've wanted to feel your hard cock and hot cum inside me for so long, sweetheart. If I'd known you wanted me like this I would have given myself to you on your 18th birthday, but we're here now. God, you work my pussy so well. I can't tell you how many times I've played with myself as I thought of moments like this. I've memorized every inch of your body and think about you every time I touch myself."

I grinned wider as I replied, "There's no need for that anymore, Mom. I'll fuck you any time you want. Just imagine me taking you from behind as you're bent over the kitchen counter, me on my knees licking your wet pussy while you're on the phone as you try not to let on what's going on, you sucking my cock before I leave in the morning for school just to get us both through our day away from each other, or us fucking like animals after we finally come home."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers