Camping with my Futa Bully Ch. 06-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every one of the girls is silent as they collectively take in the information. Abbie looks shocked, I relish that look on her face. I have my doubts our guests will actually go through with this, which means Abbie would have an easy round win, but even that look on her face made it worth it.

"Well girls?" The redhead says in a coy way.

The goth girl speaks first "Whatever... It's better than staring at this campfire..."

The blonde is red cheeked "Heck no! This is weird! I'm not gonna be in some creepy porn pictures with you and some weirdo strangers!"

The redhead begins to glower, her face would be scary if it wasn't so damn beautiful...

"Is that so sis? Do you really wanna talk about perverted pictures? Maybe like ones you demanded I take on Saint Patrick's day?"

The blonde girls electric blue eyes close and her fists ball up "I... I... Don't you dare talk about that night!... That wasn't me... I was drunk..."

The redhead scoffs "Pshh whatever you need to tell yourself (she rolls her eyes) Come on just spank this sexy muscled girl with everything you have, it's not a big deal! If you do I'll forget everything I witnessed that night..."

The blonde girl shakes her head "Please... You... You have to promise only you... Only you will have these pictures..."

The redhead can't hide her hungry eyes...

"Of course sis! (She turns to the goth) hey do you have a paddle of some sort?"

The girl just plainly says "Of course..."

As the goth girl goes to the camper I feel a surge of adrenaline, is this really happening!?! The redhead is adjusting her camera already, the blonde is sitting in her chair looking at the ground with red cheeks, and Abbie... Abbie is looking at me. I can't fully read her face, she looks scared, excited... And something else... Something I can't place...

*Whap!*

The goth is back and she hits her own hand extremely hard. Her paddle looks like a black cricket bat! It's a massive thick plank of wood painted black with silver trim and a cross in the middle. Damn it's so over the top!

The blonde whimpers "why do you have something like that with you!?! Especially during a camping trip!"

The goth girl shrugs "Eh I thought maybe I'd find a nice country boy to break..."

We all look at each other with the same confused/concerned look.

The redhead chuckles "Well ok then... Um... Moving on... Let's get this going! Muscle girl lay on her lap, my friend will get on her knees to kiss you and I'll get every angle possible."

Abbie gives a scared look to me, I doubt she has ever been in this submissive of a role.

Well things change...

I smirk at her "Get in position little Abbie (I chuckle) That or you can admit what you already know... That I'm superior..."

Her eyes flare with passion but she doesn't speak, she just slowly walks her hard sexy body over to the little blonde and lays on her lap. I walk forward and place my hand confidently on the waistband of her shorts. Without a second thought I pull them down revealing her ass to all of us.

I feel a chill run up my spine, I won't lie, I always pictured what it would look like growing up. What I see now is better than I could have hoped for. She has a bikini tan line dividing delicious tan skin from beautiful pearly white skin. Whatever bikini she wore was quite skimpy, it's so damn lewd. On top of that her ass is clearly quite muscled while still having such a sexy amount of cushion.

"Damn girl good for you!" The redhead says as she squares up her camera.

Abbie's face is so damn red, I think she wants to speak but is at a loss for words.

*Click*

The first of many pictures is taken. I feel my cock growing hard already. The redhead now speaks clearly to the blonde as she blushes even more than Abbie.

"Ok time to start the shoot girls, sis give her the first whack the moment they start kissing... Got it?"

The goth girl firmly hands the paddle to the blonde, she looks terrified "Um... O...Ok..."

She prepares the paddle, her hands shaking in anticipation. The goth girl goes around and gets on her knees in front of Abbie, she looks deep into her eyes for a moment before speaking in a monotone voice.

"Your a little slut huh?"

Without another word she begins kissing her. Abbie's face is a mix of confusion, anger, and excitement as their tongues wrestle each other.

*Smack*

The blonde hits her lightly, her cheeks jiggle a little but it doesn't interrupt the kissing for a second. The redhead snaps a picture but lowers the camera looking angry.

"Harder sis! Seriously!"

The blonde looks worried, she gives an uncomfortable exhale.

*Smack!*

This hit was a little better, but Abbie still continues her make out session without missing a beat.

"Fuck that still wasn't... Just like... I don't know... Do that but give her three in a row, like try harder with each hit!"

The blonde whines "I'm trying!"

The redhead grins "Yes and I'm saying try harder!"

The blonde rolls her eyes as she steadies herself.

*smack... Smack!... SMACK!*

The very last hit makes Abbie break the kiss for a moment to give a deep breathy exhale. The redhead gets a few pictures but still doesn't look pleased. She looks to me now clearly ignoring the full tent I'm sporting at this point.

"Sheesh that one was ok but this isn't working... Do you think we could have my girls switch positions?"

I tap my foot slightly frustrated "I agree but... But it's not up to me now! I already made the dare! The only way it changes now is if Abbie approves it..."

The blonde yelps "What about me!?! I'm not ok with it! I don't wanna kiss a stranger!"

The redhead ignores her as though she wasn't speaking "Yo! Muscle girl! Can my girls change positions? Pardon the pun but there's no use doing this half assed!"

Abbie takes a moment to think "I... Guess that's ok... But only if you give me a copy of my man here running in those pink panties earlier..."

The redhead grins ear to ear "Done! Sis get up!"

I'm shocked and appalled, I never saw that coming! I'm just trying to play fair and she pulls a move like that!?! Abbie gives a victories grin as the goth girl grabs the paddle from the blonde, her fingers flex hard as they grip the handle, her glossy black nails gleaming in the firelight.

Abbie has no idea what she has just agreed to...

The blonde pouts as she gets out of the chair, I can tell by the way Abbie is eyeing her she is excited to kiss her. Huh I guess her ex was petite too, I guess she has a type? Well that girl just seems like a brat to me, I personally like the the goth girl, her attitude is so damn sexy to me.

"Ok sis I have an idea..."

The redhead sets down her camera and approaches the blonde, to my utter shock she grabs her thick pink hoodie and pulls it over her head. In an instant the girl is standing before us wearing only a tight black sports bra and her leggings, her tits cant be more than a B cup, her nipples are hard and clearly visible.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?! GIVE IT BACK!!!" She screams as she attempts to cover her chest with her arms.

"Shhh sis seriously quite down! Do you want the whole campground to hear you? Just calm down it's not a big deal, I just want to make this scene look as good as possible... Besides you have nice abs sis, why not show them off?"

I smile, she isn't wrong... The blonde as quite the nice little body.

She is flabbergasted "but... But... It's so cold! And... And..."

The redhead pulls her in for a hug pushing her face into her tits "Do this for me... Please..."

The blonde whimpers and whines "F... Fine.."

The goth girl sits in the chair, she pats her lap while looking at Abbie with dead eyes.

"Come here slut..."

The look of anger Abbie's face is magnificent, to think I could make the mighty Abbie this mad with my dare. She hesitantly walks over and lays on the girls lap. The blonde takes a deep breath and gets on her knees infront of Abbie, she's still trying to cover her chest.

Abbie's face is elated as the blonde leans in a little, her voice is so meek "I've only kissed two people... So like... Like don't be mad if I'm not good at it..."

Abbie grins "I've only kissed a few people myself, it's ok little lady... Come here..."

The blonde looks slightly reassured, she leans in slowly. The second thier lips touch Abbie's whole ripples as the paddle makes contact.

*CRACK!*

Abbie gives out a horrified whimper into the blondes mouth. I'm in utter disbelief as I see Abbie's ass turn bright red almost instantaneously. The goth girl takes a deep controlled breath, her face never changing expression, Abbie cries out.

"FUCK!"

The redheads camera has been clicking this whole time. She grins ear to ear as she speaks.

"Now that's more like it! (She bends down to get a shot of her face) Keep kissing her sis!"

*CRACK... CRACK!*

The sound of the hits echo's into the dark void of the campground, it's insane how loud it is. The blonde attempts to kiss Abbie as she cries out, she just ends up having to sucking on her tongue, it's so fucking hot. The redhead gets quite a few close up shots of it.

"Holy shit..." I murmur to myself as I rub my cock. I know doing it out in the open like this is wrong, but I'm drunk as could be and this is the hottest thing I've ever seen, I can't help it.

"12 more to go girl, make them count!" The redhead says with absolute glee.

The fear in Abbie's eyes is palpable. I relish in her realization that she has made a grave mistake letting the girls switch. The blonde gives her sweet little kisses encouraging her, Abbie jams her tongue in the girls mouth with passion, she knows she doesn't have long before it starts again.

*CRACK! CRACK!*

Abbie gives a hard shutter but takes those hits like a champ.

*CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!*

Abbie's gives a full on unfettered sob as her eyes well up with tears. The goth girl gives her no reprieve, she pulls the paddle back even further than before, she swings with even more passion than any of the previous hits.

*Thunk! Smack!*

The paddle hits my knuckles hard as I lung forward to block the shot, my hand ends up spanking her ass still but with infinitely less force than the paddle would have. I don't know what has come over me.

"That's ENOUGH!"

I've never heard that voice come from my mouth, it was deeper and raspier than I intended it to be. My hand hurts so damn much but my adrenaline is keeping the pain at bay.

The sight of Abbie's tears... It... I don't know... I just won't have it...

The three girls look at me shocked and confused, I ignore them as I kneel down and put my hand on Abbie's face... The tears stream a little as she looks at me with her glimmering blue eyes.

"Are you ok Abbie?"

She whimpers and speaks in a quivering tone "Y... Yes... I don't wanna give up... John..."

I brush the blonde hair from her face, the way she just said my name tells me she is far from ok. I'm sure the pain is considerable but I think it triggered something else in her, something deep, something I don't know about her yet. I need to word this carefully so she won't think I'm trying to help her.

"Well good Abbie... You know I was thinking... If it was ok with you, could I maybe... Like... Like spank you with my hand for the rest of the hits?"

She looks at me with pleading eyes "You... Want to... Spank me?"

I smile again "Yea girl... I don't know if you have seen your ass but it's a thing of beauty... Of course I want a turn..."

She closes her eyes as the last of her tears stream out "If... If you want... I'm ok with it..."

She gives a faint smile... I smile back...

Chapter 11- Caress

I sit down in the chair and Abbie lays her massive muscled body onto my lap. I'm shocked at how heavy she feels, I guess it's true that muscle weighs more than fat but jeez. I lightly trace my hand down the soft tan skin of her back, she gives a cute little shiver at the sensation. Then my hand slowly finds it's way down to her absolutely magnificent ass. I softly caress one of the beet red cheeks, it's absurd how much heat they are giving off. After only a minute or so of this I cant help myself and I just grab as big of a handful as I can, I immediately feel my cock begin to ache for release. To think a woman this strong, this beautiful, this perfect even exists...

*Click!*

I look up in shock to see a camera right in my face, the grin of the woman behind it is ear to ear. I had nearly forgotten anyone else was even here.

"Oh that's a good one! That was quite the face man, what were you thinking about I wonder?"

My cheeks burn so red with embarrassment they are probably nearly the same shade as Abbie's battered ass.

"N... Nothing... Let's uh... Let's get this going..."

The red head raises a curious eyebrow but doesn't push more "Ok... Um you two both get down there and take turns kissing her, or hell do it at the same time if you can."

The blonde gives an aggravated huff as she gets down next to the goth girl infront of Abbie's face. I feel Abbie take a very deep breath as she prepares herself. I'm sure the last assault on her ass has left her more than rattled, but she has nothing to worry from me I don't want her to be in pain, I'm gonna go easy.

*Smack*

Even though I went easy her ass is so sore she flinches hard at my hit. I feel sick on the inside that I caused her legitimate pain. Why do I even care? It's not like she would feel bad if the roles were reversed, she used to leave bruises on me all the time when we were kids. I don't know though, she said she acted that because she had a crush on me, could that really be the truth? Could someone like her really be interested in someone like... Me?

*Smack*

I hear the lip smacking of the girls stop momentarily for Abbie to give a breathy moan. I could just be imagining it but... That moan sounded different than any of the others earlier, it was more I don't know... Feminine?

*Smack*

*Click*

Abbie's whole body shutters as I look up, I completely forgot the camera was here again! I guess the alcohol is distracting me... Yeah that has to be it.

*Smack*

My cock flexes hard, so hard in fact there is no way Abbie can't feel it on her belly. To my relief though she doesn't say anything, she just continues her lewd wet kissing with the two girls. Even though the blonde is hesitant I can see how into it she is getting now. The goth girl on the other hand seems so aggressive in her kissing it's borderline scary.

*Smack!*

I give the final hit, the girls break their kiss and Abbie gives the loudest sigh of relief I've ever heard in my life. I smile to myself, I almost beat her, but thats not the way I would want to win. I wonder what it will actually take to win this? I'm not sure but mark my words I'm gonna find out.

"Phew good work girls! And boy I suppose haha sheesh that was hot as fuck!" Says the redhead with her signature grin.

As Abbie begins to shimmy up off my lap I'm sure to discreetly tuck my boner. To my surprise she puts one hand on the back of my chair and stops only inches away from my face to say something as she gets up off me.

"John I..."

*Snap!*

The absurdly tight bra that had struggled for so long to contain her absurd bust snaps, Abbie's tits spill out with the force of a bursting dam. I feel as though I've been struck by lightning as my eyes drink in Abbie's beautiful milky tits, they bonce and dangle in an extremely satisfying way. My eyes have to be quite the sight as I struggle to pull them away from her unsuccessfully.

*Click*

In a flash Abbie jumps back and covers her shame with both arms, but we both know it's too late. I already saw them, the girls already saw them, and the redhead already got a picture. Her face is red as a tomato as she turns away from us and starts running for the camper, her pants half falling off because she didn't secure them properly. I look at all the girls in a state of shock, they look much the same.

"I uh... Thanks girls I gotta... Um... Go!"

I bolt out of my chair after Abbie, the sounds of giggling echo behind me. Abbie doesn't even bother closing the door behind her as she barrels into the camper and to the back room. I enter slowly shutting the door behind me, I stand in the kitchen awkwardly unsure what to do. Much to my relief she emerges very quickly wearing a white tank top that is about three sizes too small. She obviously didn't put on another bra if her hard nipples poking through are any indicator. God the tank is so small her cleavage is exploding out of the top.

"Um Jane didn't have another bra... Is this ok... John?"

I give a meek red cheeked nod "Yea... That's good..."

She gives a faint smile as do I, seriously I can't believe any of this is real. For a moment we stand there in an uncomfortable silence, the energy is different than when we left but I don't know why. I close my eyes but immediately regret it as I feel the spins starting to hit me, I support myself on the counter as a result.

"Um so Abbie..."

She interrupts me "That was crazy! How about a shot!?!"

I again give a nod "Sure..."

She pours us two from the good bottle and gets us each a beer to chase with while she's at it. I dread taking it but as I do I'm surprised at how easy it is, I guess anything is easier to swallow than spit. Again after we finish there is a strange silence. I sip my beer again just to have something to do with my hands before she speaks.

"Truth or dare?"

I finish the whole thing before answering "Ahhh dare!"

She looks away from me to the ground as she backs a step or two away from me defensively.

"I dare you to kiss me..."

Chapter 12- Only Abbie

In this moment I'm not drunk, I'm not overwhelmed, I'm not bound. I thought I would be afraid, or unsure, or disturbed, but I've never been more resolute. I walk toward the beautiful woman before me. I can feel her hesitation, her insecurity, her fear. I want her to share this feeling, this emotion, this peace. Nothing in the world would bring me more joy than to make her smile...

I reach up and cup my hand around the back of her head, her golden blonde hair fills my hand and spills through my fingers. Her eyes immediately lock onto mine, it pains me to see how unsure they are. She opens her mouth to say something, but I know it won't be the truth. I pull her down to my level, I press my lips to her's, and without hesitation push my tongue into her mouth. I've never done this before, but in this moment that means nothing to me. At first my tongue flicks against hers but she stays motionless, but after a second or two her tongue explodes with passion. It coils around and wrestles mine, the strength of it catches me off guard but I relish the feeling. I'm no longer in a campground, I'm no longer standing in a kitchen, I'm no longer at the mercy of time.

Only Abbie...

We drink each other in as though we had spent our entire life wondering the desert. In our frenzied passion somehow I end up pushing Abbie back against the stove, she moans as she's pressed against it but never stops coiling my tongue. Her hands begin wondering my body as though they are searching for something. Before to long though they find something they want, and it happens to be my own hands. They pull mine up, and with a solid jerk force them to grasp her tits. She gives an even breathier moan as my fingers begin to squeeze down on the heaven presented to them. It's as if my hands know exactly what they want, what they need. They grip down on the bottom and slowly slide up, my thumbs pressing even harder as they glide over her erect nipples. I expect another moan, but what I get is a a high pitched girlish whimper.

As the time passes and our passion ceases to relent I realize more than once I need to breathe. I only allow my self half a second to do so as though, I fear stopping for longer will break the spell that has allowed this to happen. I think Abbie feels the same, her tongue never stops for a second. My cock has never been harder in my life, it aches for me to release it. Like with everything happening right now my body decides what it wants for me. My whole body but especially my hips thrust forward banging her against the stove even harder, I hear a few dishes in the cabinet rattle as Abbie gives the most exquisite whimper yet.