Camping with Uncle Greg

Story Info
A nephew learns life lessons from a loving uncle.
1.7k words
4.4
26.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rustyjay
rustyjay
42 Followers

I learned all I know about being a man from my uncle Greg. See, I never had a father, and my mother raised me on her own. But in the summers she would send me camping, hiking and fishing with her brother for some "male bonding time."

Greg was a handsome muscular guy with thick brown hair, and a bushy mustache. He had dated plenty of beautiful women, but for some reason he never married. I had just turned 18 and really admired him.

Early one June morning, uncle Greg picked me up in his old green station wagon. He arrived at our door wearing a tight white tee shirt and a pair of small red running shorts. "You boys have fun" my mom called out as we drove off.

After a two hour drive, we hiked deep into the woods and set up our tent near the river. It was the hottest summer on record, so we chose a shady isolated place, but it was still sweltering, even in the shade.

We swam in the river to cool off, caught some trout, and after lunch sat in our fold up chairs under a big oak tree for some rest. A cool breeze felt nice but man, was it hot! Greg dozed off easily, so I watched him snore and wondered how he could sleep so peacefully in this heat!

Wide awake, I admired his strong body, golden skin, his full hairy chest and muscular legs... and then I noticed his giant mushroom head poking out of the leg of his jogging shorts! It looked enormous compared to my little pecker! Wow, I just couldn't stop gawking at uncle Greg's fat cock! It excited me in a way I had never felt before, and it consumed my thoughts the rest of the day.

Later we took a short hike, and then swam some more before starting a fire to cook up some dinner. All the while I was thinking about uncle Greg's huge circumcised dick inside those thin red shorts. At least once he must have caught me looking at his crotch, but he just looked away and smiled.

That night Greg suggested we sleep nude to "beat the heat" and I agreed with no argument! We crawled into the tent and again Greg fell asleep fast. Man, how does he do that?

My mind was racing, here's my chance to really see that fat cock! In the moonlight I could see a mountain between his thighs, but not in much detail. After a while I got brave and decided to touch it. Slowly, I reached out in the dark to feel his manly organ. My shaking fingers found his gigantic balls first. Uncle's hairy sack filled my small hand.

My heart raced as I made out the shape and size of Greg's two heavy testes and thick flaccid shaft. Whoa! My own little dicklet was so small in comparison. I felt around gently, and was dazed by the massive proportions of his member. I couldn't even wrap my little hand around his soft cock or huge scrotum. What was this thing like when he was hard?

Suddenly, I was jolted back to reality when he moaned in a deep voice "mmm, that feels nice." Oh no...busted! Would he be mad? No, I guess not, because before I knew it he was touching me the same way! My uncle's big strong hand cupped my little penis and both balls easily.

I moaned in a high squeaky voice as he gently fondled my tiny junk in his manly paw. It didnt take long for my sensitive little dick to get hard, but it was still engulfed by his big strong mitt. After just a few strokes I spasmed and squirted my cream on his wrist and my thigh. Satisfied and pleased, I fell fast asleep with a big smile on my face.

When I woke in the morning I was alone in the tent and I could hear and smell the sizzle of our breakfast. I put on some clean clothes and crawled out of the tent. "Good morning champ" said uncle Greg. He smiled, and served up eggs and bacon.

As we ate, he asked if I slept well, but then followed with "it wasn't very nice of you to get your kicks and fall asleep without returning the favor. You see bud, a real man thinks of the needs of others, not just himself." Oh! I was filled with shame! Of course! He wanted to feel as pleased and satisfied as I did. What a selfish thing I did, cumming in his beefy hand and then falling asleep, leaving him without relief. Misty eyed, I said "oh wow...I'm sorry. I didn't even think of that." Greg chuckled and said kindly "I know Tiger, that's why I'm telling you now. It's ok, we have lot's more time."

After we cleaned up breakfast and extinguished the fire, we took another hike in the hot sun. A quick dip in the river, and then a nap under the oak tree. Once again Greg was snoring in his camping chair within a few minutes. And once again his fat cock was spilling out of his shorts.

I just had to get a closer look. Quietly, I crept over to my handsome uncle and knelt between his powerful thighs. His big dick was just inches from my face. I could smell his powerful musk. I just stared at his amazing mushroom and listened to him breathing, until he whispered "would you like to kiss it?" Without hesitation, I moved in and planted a wet kiss on the tip of his enormous bulb.

My uncle instructed me to open my mouth and shield my teeth with my wet lips. Obediently I did, as he eased down shorts to free his beautiful cock and swollen balls. His semi hard member already seemed too big for my mouth. But he gently placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer. Eagerly, I accepted his gorgeous dick into my willing mouth.

My heart was pounding in my chest as his cock was growing on my tongue. It was really happening, I was finally sucking uncle Greg's big fat cock! There, on my knees with his rock hard dick pumping my mouth, I felt my little pecker get harder than it ever had before. Sucking my uncles cock made me leak precum in my tight white underwear!

He grunted and moaned in a low tone as I slobered and sucked as best I could on his engorged and throbbing dick. "Mmm, not long now" he moaned. And soon said "ok, get ready....be a good boy and swallow it all."

As his first spurt filled my mouth, I tried to swallow but it was just too much cum! When the second spurt erupted, bigger than the first, I coughed and sputtered. His pearly jizz sprayed everywhere! All over his hairy balls and muscular thighs. The third spurt shot right in my eye, and the fourth and fifth on my lips and neck. There was hot salty cum everywhere, what a mess! Uncle Greg just chuckled and said "awe buddy...that's ok. Next time you'll know better what to expect."

As we hiked the woods the following day, uncle Greg imparted some more knowledge about working hard, being responsible, and taking care of the people you love. We also talked about the importance of "male bonding" but how that might mean different things to different people. He said some folks might not understand the special closeness we shared, and it was best not to upset them. I understood.

Back at camp I was feeling tired from all that hiking and my legs were cramping up. Uncle offered to massage my aching muscles. He told me to get nude in the tent and lie face down. In a few moments he joined me with a little bottle of oil, and he was nude too. He applied the oil to my tired legs and back, it smelled like vanilla.

Greg's strong hands massaged and caressed my body, working the oil into my thighs and bottom. I moaned a high note as he repeatedly squeezed and released my butt cheeks. The oil mixed with sweat, and was dripping off my legs and ass now, even covering my smooth ball sack and tiny little dick. Uncle's hands glided effortlessly all over my lower body. Working from my inner thighs to my now twitching prick.

Greg's strong thick fingers enveloped my minuscule nuts and hard little pecker as his thumb circled around my tight asshole. I arched my back, presenting my tight booty for my uncle to do anything he wished. His thumb slowly pushing and relaxing my butthole. "Unghhh" I wimpered as my ass finally swallowed the tip of his thumb.

Soon uncle Gregs manly hand was pleasuring me in ways I never thought of. He was holding me like a bowling ball, his thumb deep inside my asshole, while his fingers tickled my excited little dicky. My face buried in the pillow, my ass high in the air. Suddenly his thumb found its target....my young prostate. He pumped his hand slowly until... "Uunnngf" I blurted out as a wave of pleasure washed over me! A river of silvery liquid was flowing out of my small penis all over uncles fingers, down my chest, and all over the sleeping bag underneath me.

Next Greg got up on his knees behind me and placed his giant dick right beneath my little wiener. I could feel his pulsing cock rubbing my shrinking peen, and he wrapped his slippery cum coated fingers around his rod. He was using all my spunk and the massage oil to lubricate his huge wang.

Slowly uncle Greg slid his thumb out of my asshole. He stroked his throbbing cock right behind me, and pressed his knob against my little anus. He slowly worked his dick with the slick mixture of fluids and pressed his head into my hungry hole. "Hmmmn pleeeease' I uttered, hoping he would stuff my little butt.

"Mmn mm...you're not ready for that yet" he said, rubbing my back gently. He stroked himself with all that creamy lube, occasionally grabbing my tiny willy with it too. Finally, he grunted in satisfaction and spilled his huge load all over my ass, until it was flowing down my nut sack, and off my limp little wieny. We were both completely satisfied and spent. We collapsed and fell fast asleep in our sticky puddle of love.

Yes, my uncle Greg taught me a lot that summer. How to build a fire, catch a fish, and how to be a man. A kind, caring, and patient man.

rustyjay
rustyjay
42 Followers