All Comments on 'Camryn's Baby'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 257 Comments (Page 2)
saratusaratuover 12 years ago
I should know better !!!!

I personally hate this type story, and I could appreciate a fore warning about this shit !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Lousy

Not one of your best efforts. Making a son accept his cheating slut whore cunt wife's illegitimate kid as his own because of his wife need for a grandchild was a pretty low thing to do. Dave now has no life whatsoever and is stuck with a whore as his wife, at least until the mother croaks. Not a nice way to say it but completely true. I wish someone would redux this story and make it right.

HAHAHA

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 12 years ago
You are so fucked up

Any "man" who would do that should have his dick and balls cut off, bronzed and placed on the front door as a knocker. Did you just have a few too many beers as the story ended and couldn't figure out what a man would do?

xbowxbowalmost 11 years ago
I thought this was going to be a good story and then it ended.

The ending was not only to my taste because the idiot took the bitch back but it made absolutely no sense! He had been totally unwilling to accept her cheating or her bastard and then suddenly he did! WTF?

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
"Sigh" Another JPB disaster.

The story was well written, as usual. And it was rolling along really well until Dave's Father decided it was okay for Dave to be a cuckold wimp husband. This is the point where, once again, JPB goes crazy. Lots of times Bob's men have balls and spines. In this story, poor Dave has neither and the story crashes and burns at the end. What I really need is for volunteers out there in "AuthorLand" to step forward and finish SO many of JPB's stories that are either unfinished (there are a lot) or end like this story - in failure to have a spine.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:/

The ending was stupid.

IsactaggedIsactaggedover 10 years ago
Another wimp tale

This tale not have any sense, averybody in this family is a selfish self centered idiot, I'm worried think that exist people lick that in the world.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
six weeks

Recovery from a vasectomy reversal takes at the most six weeks.

His brothers were unlikely to have children so quickly that he did not have enough time.

Seems more like she was looking for an excuse to be a skank, especially with the parade of lovers afterwards.

Concritic123Concritic123about 10 years ago
Good story....

I just love Bobs stories.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Vasectomy reversal wasn't even necessary

Post vasectomy sperm extraction. There are several different procedures for harvesting sperm from a man who has had a vasectomy. Any one of them would have taken less time than it took for the wife to cheat on her husband with ONE man.

Dump the bitch and her little bastard.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Biggest understatement ...

"Granted that there might have been other, better ways of doing it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Goddamnit, you are one pathetic cuckold

Can I knock up your wife or girlfriend? Hell, you can think of me just filling up your role temporarily, and then you can go about raising my bastard child. Come on, Bob, be a good cucky.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

a very interesting story, the wife is obviously material girl. I think I would have walked away from the wife and family if they didn't understand why. mother wanted bloodline to continue, but its not, unless one of the 17 was his brother or father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Family Strife

The root of the marital problem is that his parents got between he and his wife. If they had told him about the cash inducement perhaps he would have had the guts to make sure they butted out. The moment he did learn about it and the pregnancy he should have left and insisted that his parents raised the bastard child. What a wimp!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NEW RULES---MEANS MORE BULL-SHIT

2 greedy people reap what they sowed. TK U MLJ LV NV

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
No fucking way

Not even for my own mother.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sorry JPB...

This isn't you...Never, but never he would have accepted all her cheating!!! He had divorced and his mother if she wanted could take care of his ex-wife and her bastard child...But he would be a free man...

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Idiocy..... with parents like that who needs enemies

Stupid premise, he was always at choice and should have ended the nightmare day one and his effing mentally challenged father asserts that Camryn obviously loves him. His father is a cuck, he is a cuck, his mom is a whore/madam and Camryn is despicable.

This is perhaps the most offensive and vacuous story that JPB has offered.

There are zero, nada, zilch sympathetic characters in this fetid swamp. It's a shame that Camryn reproduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Everyone did everything......

.....wrong in this one. It's a tough situation, because, legally at least in California and 27 other states), dad was correct. When he accepted the slut wife and her bastard into his home, he accepted responsibility for both them and the situation.

But accepting her bringing johns home to satisfy her 'needs' is utter bullshit. And dad's advice was also. The offspring of wifey's infidelity, no matter what motivated her, was innocent. But overshadowed with an uncertain parentage and born of a long list of unfaithful acts, we could not reasonably expect any man to accept and embrace him. The best and right thing to do, is to divorce (sorry, mom, reality is a bitch, and the baby was Camryn's, but not mine, so not your heir), reverse the vasectomy, find a new love and make babies....or just opt out of his parent's lives forever. That would be completely selfish, but that fact was already demonstrated.

Oh, and the biggest problem in all these relationships is that NO ONE COMMUNICATES!!

No wonder so many things go badly for them.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
No Fucking Way

He should have insisted on an abortion, or left.

If his mother couldn't take it, tough!

Let the low sperm count use IVF, or insist on the other son having a kid.

Condoning cuckoldry is just wrong!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

and it was. I don't condone cheating on either side of the fence. there was and is a communication problem in the marriage, that's obvious. some woman can separate love and sex, as can some men. obviously she can, and in order to keep her material goods (house and security) she risks her marriage. id rather live in a tent or a cave than have anyone touch my wife, material things don't mean that much to me. I believe my wife is the same way, but who knows. she did what she thought was right for the wrong reason in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

Look for the followup story to Camryn's baby by Mandy01 for a much more likely ending to this mess.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Her Needs?

While he wasn't fucking her, what was HE doing?

If he was willing to go without sex, she should have accepted "living like a nun" as the cost of what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WUSS !!!!!!!!

He is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course he is

This is, after all, a JPB story, and he writes of what he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kill yourself

I just want you dead. That's all.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
At Least One Question Comes to Mind

Who was watching Bradley while Camryn was out trolling for sex partners?

Since it had gone that far, it would have been funny if he recorded her infidelities and divorced here on grounds of adultery, proved her to be an unfit mother by her actions of bringing strange men home all of the time, took Bradley and had her booted out of her beloved house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story gave you a 4

AIDS in a story that's fictional dear annony means it's not really true. Get a life you dumbass

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Horrid

His father mentioned Camryn's "needs" as justifying her cheating. But as others have said, HE has the same needs, and HE hasn't been cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Absurd cuck idiocy.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 ridicules comment from the asshloe of Lit

this is a good story, eat shit annony. You're ridicules'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! FUCK YOUR DEAR ANNONY RANTS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Selective idiocy... Cuck story.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for a good read

and to piss off the asshole of Lit, dear annony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2! OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of your worst Bob.

Why wouldn't he tell his Father and his Mother that it WASN'T their grandchild? End of story. Both parents will realize Camryn is a cheating slut carrying someone elses kid. Again. End of story. His Mother isn't THAT unbalanced that she won't see she doesn't yet have a grandchild. Horrible story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Just re-read this story

It must be good. It got the anons all of a dither!

rianco71rianco71over 8 years ago
Too stupid to believe

Sorry it was really stupid to believe any man could do a 180 at that point. In realitie he would have cut and run at the point of her doing 17 men. Sorry I enjoy a lot of your work but this is past belief.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
Stunk

Hold your nose when you read this one. Dump her cheating ass.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of lIT's 1 vote

Eat shit dear annony you fag!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Grandchild

Since his parents are so hot to have a grandchild, how can they be so sanguine about Bradley, who is NOT of their blood?

Also, I would have dumped her, or at least insisted on an abortion, or ultimately, take lovers while she did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Such bullshit.

You dont raise a bastard child.

And you dont kill the kid.

Punish the stupid stupid bitch.

Put the kid out for adoption.

Reverse the vasectomy

Make your own kid.

Collect the money.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole who doesn't know wtf he read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And another 1* for vastiesmith2

I normally don't personally attack writers or commenters but Jesus H. Christ vastiesmith2, are you fucking brain dead?!? This piece of trash goes out and gets herself knocked up by a stranger without talking to her husband and expects him to be OK with it? 99% of men would have dumped her ass instantly. Only the less than 1% of real men (those brainless fucking jackoffs that only exist in the mind of JPB) would have anything to do with a career slut like her. And the bullshit about his mom going crazy because of not having grandkids is just that, pure bullshit.

One more nail to drive into the slut coffin; She didn't have enough time to talk to him about her plan, but she had time to fuck 17 different guys and get pregnant. And then she's surprised that he's going to divorce her sorry ass? Again, I call bullshit. Only a sorry assed whore would ever consider a plan like this, or consider supporting (vast...) someone's fucked up thought that this would be a good idea.

The only course of action should have been to immediately throw her ass out, tell his parents the entire truth including the vasectomy, and divorce her cheating ass. Why should he be the scapegoat between the 3 brothers? Have the one brother knock up the other brothers wife. Seems like a better solution.

Stories like this one are only out there to stroke the egos of self serving cunts that don't want a man but a servant with a cock who keeps them in everything they ask for while embarrassing the poor bastard by making him watch her fuck a nameless cock that she also doesn't care about. It's all about her control and her needs over everything else. There is no giving or compromise in their view of life. Too bad they end up missing out on what's best in life. I would vote 1* all day on this trash.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
2nd read

liked the story, from a concept point of view. If she couldn't wait, then get his brother or dad to impregnate the bitch. Another stupid woman. Maybe his father was a bastard too, that's why it was ok. Hold the baby in front of her, and put a bullet in its head, then do the wife, then do the father, who's idea it was, and was ok with what she did. Hell he may not even be his father considering what he would accept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
60 Seconds! She Couldn't Spare David 60 Seconds?

60 seconds! That's all it would take for husband and wife to make it clear the house was not on the market. Her solution? Become a whore and get pregnant. She prostituted herself with 17 different men! And she evidently enjoyed it because she threatened to go in search of fuck partners while she was pregnant. And once her doctor cleared her for sex, she began to bring fuck buddies home, the home she erroneously thought she had saved by her infidelity. If I were David, the first time he saw Camryn and the baby were away from the house, I would burn the house to the ground. File for divorce on grounds of adultery. And thank his parents for their part in the destruction of his marriage. If they hadn't dangled the $500,000 in front of Camyrn, their marriage might have had a chance. Now, I wouldn't trust Camyrn one little bit. How will she explain away a second child if one of her recent lovers got her pregnant again? Why not let the couple that wants a child but the husband has a low sperm count adopt the bastard child?

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
Interesting read

I know it's a story and not to be taken seriously, but ...... really !! She sees the Yellow Pages open and draws the wrong conclusion. Her solution is to get pregnant, without saying a word, because that is so going to fix the problem !!

Not likely at all.

But in this story that is what she did .

If I was Daves dad, I would be pretty mad about giving away all that money for a 'grandchild' not of my blood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OH FUCK THAT!

Toss the bitch to the curb! Tell mom and dad to get their heads out of their asses and get real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid Christian Beliefs

This is can be the high of christian stupidity........These people really don't understand what really the sin is. In the name of god they literally support & encourage all kinds of sins & sinners.

A woman who fell this low has balls & attitude to expect from husband to just forgive it as if nothing happened!!!!!!!!!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
LOL! 1*

No fucking way! Are you impaired?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very interesting read.

These commenters are a bunch of a-holes. Please ignore them.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Walk away

Divorce her and tell his folks they can support her and the baby. Don't spend time bonding with the baby unless you are staying. She is a whore and probably riddled with STDs anyway.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 7 years ago
wimp ass

God. What a sorry story. No guts at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

no man would ever put up with her or his screwed up family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you , author , must be a literal cuckold

nobody would have stayed with her pregnant whore ass ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bullshit

Saddest excuse for story you have written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is pathetic

hope this whore gives him aids .

and they both die in terrible agony .

its what they both deserve .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seppuku

Try Seppuku before you write another crap like this. If I hear you did seppuku, then you can keep writing crap like this in your next life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid wuss of a husband

Please kill her already u dolt.

Take a gun and kill the whore and the baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three stars for very clever

But it sucked. No matter what Mom's problems are the whore and bastard would be out the door and on the curb with the other trash. And his name listed as father on the birth certificate? Oh hell no! Get an attorney and have it chamged to "WTF KNOWS?".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, Bob

This makes no sense. If mom is that wacky, get her a cabbage patch doll. The wife has got to go. I know most of these stories are predicted on a failure of simple communication, but this just doesn't work. She decides to cuckold him (in the formal sense of the word) without a single conversation. She even lets batty mom break the news. Since they don't talk and aren't going to have sex, why stay married? She loves the house, she can keep it in the divorce. Win/win situation. Dad's no help, either. The kid is doomed because both of his parents are morons. You can do better, Bob!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Ugh!

First 1* I've ever handed out. Hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid Story

What idiot came up with this dumb ass story?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
So much bullshit...

... It's not even worth reviewing. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WONDERED

How can a Just Plain Bob story get under a 3 rating?

So I read it to find out.

Found out.

Wished I hadn't.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I normally like your work, but this was foul. His whore if a wife fucked legions of men... No way would be get back together with her to raise another man's bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More pure shit wasnt possible!!!

..." Did you never consider the fact that she sacrificed a piece of herself for you?"... Only idiots or brain sick cuckold/wimps can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Way!

Just couldn’t see any self respecting man putting up with this. She was upset because she thought he was going to put the house up for sale, and hadn’t discussed with her. So she, without discussing it with him, decides to go out and fuck other men (seventeen in all). No man with any sense would want his cock anywhere near a hole that had been used by that many different men (obviously with no protection). She had the makings of a one person disease carrying epidemic.

Sometimes you have to suspend belief to read some of the stories here, but there is just too much fraud, deceit, and deception for this to have ended in any way other than for him to just get as far away from this woman as he could. The bottom line to me was that she did it for the money, and to hell with what he thought (as she guessed that he would eventually give in). He should have stuck with his original thoughts on the matter, and definitely after she decided to resume being a slut/whore (before she gave him another bastard that he would have to “accept” for his mother’s “mental health”).

Just totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is she screwing the Dad to?

Is she screwing his dad to? That would be my first question, to him. I would also be prepared for the resulting punch. Second step would be to walk away from them all.

Ocker51Ocker51almost 6 years ago
Garbage

Totally unbelievable 💩

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Bullshit Dave. Did you never consider the fact that she sacrificed a piece of herself for you?

The simple answer is NO!! and I never will consider that unless you, old man, ask your wife to go out and screw 17 men, get pregnant and have somebody else's kid. Then I'll consider it.... and then reject the possibility out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BULLSHIT

Who the hell would put up with this? Explain to mom and dad, throw her out on her ass! It would be real hard to keep from punching her in the belly repeatedly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

she is just a whore throw the bitch to the curb with your mom and dad they are as smart as her

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Simple solution...divorce her, don’t tell mom kids isn’t his. Say wife was cheating,

take pics etc. she cares for his parents so won’t divulge Bradly’s parentage. Have dad pay the child support and any alimony. Camryn get to have her lovers and. Hubby moves on. Everyone is happy more or less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
uh

one of the worst stories on literotica if this your offering please keep it to yourself maybe too close to home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worst...

...JPB story I've read. Not even close.

Either the father is in love with his own sophistry or is just an idiot and that idiocy is a heritable trait, because the son is just as cognitively impaired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NFW!

I’d of told my parents and the bitch to fuck off and die, doing this before the baby was born. Then I would of done the financial thing, packed my stuff up, moved out, gotten and apartment out of town, contacted a divorce lawyer and started the two step divorce(divorcing her and my parents).

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Well! It's Unanamous

No one liked this story. I'll bet Bob is laughing his ass off. I thought it was kind of funny. Camryn really knew how to put Dave between a rock and a hard place. It was kind of comical in a dark sort of way to see how he squirmed, and then to add insult to injury his own father took Camryn's side. No wonder he gave up and started to fuck her. The deck was stacked against him, and he had no way out.

Quadman07Quadman07over 5 years ago
This has to,be a joke

This has to be in the comedy section! This is one of funniest stories I have read on this site.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Speaking

to the author of course. This story is fucked up in so many ways. Totally screwed up mother and father. Oh hell no on keeping her and the kid but if you were going to hell no she's not bringing her fuck buddies home. What is she, a cat in heat that she can't go without being fucked? And hell no don't start fucking her again without STD tests. And as soon as Mom croaks, the bitch and her bastard are on their own. Use the years till Mom croaks to prepare to leave them high and dry without funds. Fuck this whole story and the disturbed mind that birthed it.

SorchakSorchakover 5 years ago
What a crock.

I'd have simply done what so many guys did in the 70s and 80s: packed a bag of some stuff and walked away. Taken enough cash out of the bank to live on for some time, and left. At the time this was written, he could have gone to Canada without a passport at the border, and never see her, or his parents, again. And they say MEN are weak when it comes to no sex. You'll notice Dave didn't go out and fuck around on Camryn. She did it, she can deal with the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fuck love

all she wanted was to save her stinking house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb as hell

Ain't no parent worth the title gonna give their kid the advice to stay with a worthless cheat. I dont think him or his father had any balls worth having. And her she dont deserve shit. I wouldn't have let her have a dime of my family money. I can't believe the stupidity of people. Did it dawn on her to get her tray ass out and just get a second job. Hell no.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
I love my mother too. A lot. But I’d NEVER. Put up with that shit.

I realize the whole story pretty much revolves around him not throwing her out because of his mother’s reaction, but it’s too unbelievable. If I was reading a story and it said there iis mo gravity on Earth I’d just have to stop reading. I continued on in this story because I thought he’d finally throw her out at the end. I was sorely disappointed.

2-stars

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Cucky

Don't give a shit about family dynamics she cheated she's out

Dad gave dumbass reasoning

Bye slut

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 5 years ago
Problem

Well, so it was never resolved concerning the parents culpability, offering that cash for a baby. They enabled the whole thing, but were never confronted. And how did the offer come about without his knowledge. Many plot holes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The rewrite

The rewite/part 2 from the other author was much better

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No way

No way, even for mother, could a man accept this situation. Either kick her out or leave. Not your baby, not your problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What

What a wimp.Regardless of his mother's health he should have kicked the slut out and let his mother get over it.Allowing her to carry on fucking around after the child is born makes him a bigger wimp still.As for listening to his father he must be brain dead taking his advice,for it his obvious the father is pussy whipped.

jesemmojesemmoover 4 years ago
Tough critics

Wimp, Cuckold and other negative jabs. In the beginning neither of them wanted children because of their career oriented lifestyle. But, now finances are tough and there is a possibility of having 250K or 500k if the baby is a boy. That's a very strong incentive. Yes she went through 17 encounters before it was achieved. That shows

that the incentive out weighed everything else. She hasn't rubbed his face in it, and she understands that it was wrong, but there were no self-centered motivation. It was done to bring a child into their family and receive $500K in return. So, don't be too difficult on him he won't act like nothing has happened, and he will love Bradley and they will bond. And live happily ever after. Beating down a story such as this just get our blood pressure up while they're living with the circumstances and doing the best the they can make under the circumstance. I wish them well and I pray that Bradley grows up happy and fulfilled. This is called the "POWER OF LOVE"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I don't justify her choices...

...but the story telling was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete and utter bullshit!

One of your worst stories Bob. She tells him she's pregnant and he tells her it's either an abortion or a divorce. No other choice. And even an abortion shouldn't save her marriage. Seventeen men? Are you kidding me? She's a complete slut. And a greedy one to boot. Not knowing who the Father is means whatever health issues the Father may have passed along to his son are a complete unknown. That alone is a giant fuckup. But he needs to divorce her immediately, for cause. And make damn sure his name isn't on the birth certificate. His Mother will survive. Once she realizes none of her kids will be having kids, she can move on to something else to occupy her time. Besides. It's HIS life, not his Mother's. This was simply awful. Bad Bob, BAD!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ezt nem kellett volna megírni!!!!!

Ez egy óriási melléfogás ,ilyen nincs a való életben ,vagy ha van akkor megérdemli hogy továbbra is jöjjenek a szeretők a felségéhez ,hagy kurválkodhasson a szülei segítségével ,legyen még vagy öt gyermeke az asszonynak Ő meg nevelje csak őket mint egy Wimp ,felszarvazott,ahelyett hogy azonnal rúgta volna a járdára,a szülőkkel meg minden kapcsolatot megszakított volna és azonnal válást kezdett volna ,mint bizonyított házasságtörés,a vascetomia által,ami nem vitatható!!!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Definitely not your best effort!!

calibamma707calibamma707about 4 years ago
This tore up writer

This writer is the kind of people that have this country in the situation it is in right now, and I suppose God sees us the same way man just gonna turn over things to be weak ass women. That bitch my mother and father would have been dead. What a weak ass excuse for a man or woman on the under is this Hey Barbara is

calflashcalflashabout 4 years ago
needs to

divorce both his wife and parents. Such rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Honestly, JPB just needs to eat a bullet at this point.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Are you fucking stupid?

I bet that fucking ho wears his balls around her neck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...