Can Anybody Find Me... Ch. 01

Story Info
A broken spirit finds a healing soul.
3.7k words
4.62
2.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Jessie looks out into the barren plains that stretch for miles toward the horizon. The sky, a semi dark shade of blackened blue, allows his mind to float freely in its thoughts...his body to feel the aching agony of his all encompassing loneliness.

"I have to find him. Someone. Anyone." Words spoken to the gentle evening breeze. He shouts: "YOU! Yeah, you out there. I'm here for you. Waiting. Please answer me."

The weekend unfolds in its usual way. Jessie drove up alone on Friday night, after leaving work. He spent the next two days trying to relax. Walking in the warm afternoon sun, nearly naked on this deserted plain, made him feel...connected, somehow. To nature, that is.

"I just want this isolation to end. Maybe if I..." He shuts down the horribly negative thought. Suicide is just not in his DNA. So besides a bit of lounging by the local stream, Jessies spends most of the weekend draining his heavy balls of their pent up milk. That always seems to pass the time. He loves the high of cumming. It's the sadness of coming down from the high that gets him depressed once again. Like a sugar junkie, our boy, all of 19, keeps reverting to self-pleasuring his hunky gym body for the temporary release it gives him.

"Why can't I just have a boyfriend? I'm not the best looking guy...but I've seen butt ugly dudes with boyfriends! Cute ones, to boot. I'm normal. I'm not mean. Not jealous. Not happy." He is shy by nature. He had a few friends in high school. Nothing too close. Well, accept for that one guy who tried to kiss him.

"No. Just jerk me off. Kissing is for girls." He would later regret that remark.

Jessie has a lot to regret for the short time he has been alive. A forced introvert (he got rejected by the world at a very young age) he can barely stomach the successes he constantly reaches for. Feeling 'not good enough' is his Achilles heel. It prevents Jessie from exploring, from accepting, from achieving his wants and desires.

"So long, my cabin on the plains friend. Maybe next time you'll get a surprise and I'll come here with a lover." He hangs his head dejectedly, and shuffles over to his bike. It's a two hour ride back to his parents house. Jessie lives alone with them. They are good people; they simply do not understand his issues. The ride is always serene. Barren plains become thinly wooded islands of green; then thickly studded vistas of strong wood as he approaches his town once again. Nothing new. Nothing unusual. Nothing...

Part 2 -

"HELP! help! please. PLEASE HELP ME!" The bike is on its side, liquids seeping to the ground near Jessie's immobile body. He is stunned, bruised, and weakened by the fall. The pain in one leg is radiating through him, not unlike some pleasant experiences of the weekend - just carrying a different message to his brain. Then he hears it. The screeching of tires on the hot country road. The sound of gravel kicking up and landing all around him.

"Fuck, man! You okay?" The figure of an angel is hovering over him. Blond hair, Blue eyes. Sexy. Around his age...

"No. Please lift my bike off." He grimaces as the figure starts to wrestle with the broken machine.

"AHH!!! Stop!" His leg pain intensifies.

"NO! This thing is burning hot. If it goes up..." He tugs with all his might; the bike groans and bends and finally falls back to earth a few feet from Jessie's freed up torso. Then it starts to smoke. Black billows of acrid fumes waft over the two boys. Dragging Jessie by the underarms, his rescuer does not waste a moment. His eyes are locked onto the smoldering bike, as it bursts into a ball of red and orange flame; sending shards of shrapnel showering over their heads.

All tears at the pain in his leg, Jessie feels his life may be at an end, despite the fact that it very nearly was. "Just leave me. Everyone does." His onlooker is sitting on his haunches next to Jessie's prone body. He pulls a knife from his boot. His hand trembles. Full of self confidence, his nerves were none the less shaken with the bikes explosion.

"The hell I will. Let's take a look." Jessie's eyes bug out. He imagines being stripped naked while unable to resist. His clothes cut from his aching body. His underwear ripped from his hips, and tossed into the bikes inferno. The angel spreads its arms and takes him right there in the grass by the roadside. His soul begins to float above him. He can see the angel cut into the pants leg near the twisted ankle. His vision falters; and Jessie passes into a higher plain of unconsciousness.

Part 3 -

The water feels cool on his lips. It is coming from a plastic bottle being gently held to his mouth. As Jessie opens his eyes once more, to a tough and unyielding world, this tender gesture fills him with warmth, and hope.

"Good. You'll live. I'm Noah. You can thank me later." Noah is peering into Jessie's eyes. He likes what he sees. Traveling the country in his converted van, Noah seldom encounters such a...welcome sight. He is a loner. Not by nature, but by default. His parents kicked him out when, at 18, he came out to them as gay. The van was a gift from a loving Uncle, who told Noah to seek his own muse; and find joy in this life.

"Thank you, Noah. I would have died back there." Jessie has no idea where he is now, just that it is not 'back there'. He reaches up from the platform bed and Noah takes his hand. Helping Jessie to sit up, the strength of both young men is communicated each to the other, in a flash impulse, that sends shivers up the spines of both of them. "How's my leg?"

"It looked worse than it turned out to be. You're lucky. Just a real bad sprain. You can rest with me if you have no other..."

"I don't!" Jessie feels emboldened. He feels gifted with a chance. A chance to get to know this man, in ways he has prayed for. At any rate, the circumstances of their meeting will make for some good conversation.

"Good. I can use the company, Jessie." Jessie chuckles.

"Same. How do you..."

"Your wallet. Had to find out who to call about you, you know, in case someone was worried."

"Thanks, but my folks are on a cruise."

"Yeah. Their voicemail said so. I didn't want to worry them, so I just hung up. That was yesterday."

"What? What day is it?"

"Monday." Jessie looks startled.

"Fuck. I can't be late to work."

"Where do you work? No. It doesn't matter. You can't work today, not with that leg."

"Then I have to call out. Can you do it for me?" Noah nods. He calls the number Jessie recites to him; and pulls the phone away as Jessie reaches for it.

"This is Doctor Wilson. My patient, Noah Mathews, will be out of work for a week with a leg issue. Please put him in for PPTO. Yes. He will. Thanks." He smiles at Jessie. "Done."

"You're a real doctor?"

"I'm nursing you, aren't I?" They laugh.

Turns out, the two of them have a ton in common. Over an impromptu meal, that Jessie finds delicious, they chat about their origins, journeys, and dreams. Two strangers on a lonely country road; invested in finding a way out of their respective and haunting loneliness. Noah is totally open. Jessie is guarded.

"We could head back to my folks' cabin. That is, unless you need to let me off, and be on your way?" Noah is nodding.

"Nope. No place special to be. Correction. I do have someplace special to be." Jessie looks dejected.

"I see..." Noah is beaming; though with downturned eyes, Jessie is unaware.

"With you!" Jessie looks up. Noah is hovering an inch from his blushing face. From his water-wet mouth. From his pounding and racing heart. He leans in; and his lips touch Jessie's. Jessie instinctively pulls away, but only slightly. He is fighting his impulses to feel unworthy. "Not into me?" Noah looks unfazed.

"No. No, that's not it. I am. It's just... what makes you think..."

"I'm a nosy guy. In a good way. Your phone has tons of gay shit on it."

"Oh. Okay, then. Noah?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to pee real bad!"

Noah acts as Jessie's crutch; steadying his body with one arm around the injured boys waist, as they hobble together from the van to a secluded spot just off a road unfamiliar to Jessie. "Do it, Jessie. I promise I'll look!" Jessie laughs, but his need to pee overwhelms his false modesty; and he lets Noah hold his body, while he fishes out his chubbing manhood. His stream starts immediately, watering every green shoot in sight.

"Nice one, stud! Is it a grower?" Jessie blushes again.

"All the way to six and a half raging inches!" He wonders what Noah is packing. A few seconds later, as he stuffs his own pole back into its hiding place... 'ZIP'

"Wow, Noah. You are one gifted and lucky gay man."

"Yeah. Nine inches of thick boy meat should make me a very welcome party guest...or not. Trouble is getting invited to the party in the first place has never been easy for me. Maybe it's the 'good guy' curse, but I just don't seem to connect.

"You're connecting fine with me, Noah." Jessie and Noah hobble back to the van, and once he knows where they are, Jessie gives Noah directions back to his family cabin. They stop briefly at the only roadside market within miles, to stock up on food. Noah does the shopping, with Jessie's credit card.

"Clerk wondered why my face did not match the card's picture. I told him it was my boyfriend's card - the one in the van. He looked out the window and nodded his approval at you, Jessie. He was hot. Good thing I found you first, or..."

"Jerk!" Jessie is fake-punching Noah on the shoulder. Noah loves it.

"I am. Maybe after dinner we can jerk together, Jessie?" Jessie feels vulnerable. He slinks back into his seat.

"Sure.'

"You don't sound sure."

"I am. Let's drop it, okay." The rest of the ride to the cabin passes in silence. Each of them deep in their own thoughts. Each one longing for the other. Each one just a wee bit apprehensive.

"Turn here." The silence is broken. "Sorry if I seem moody, Noah. It's not you. I mean, it is you. I just don't want to do anything to make you..."

"Relax. I get you. Really." HIs hand moves to Jessie's thigh. Jessie lets out an audible sigh. "BTW, I called the cops from your phone and told them where the bike was. They took it to the scrapyard. The rest of the questions were moot when I told them I was your boyfriend."

"That's twice."

"Yeah." Both are smiling. Jessie leans in to kiss Noah quickly on the mouth. "Gotta drive here, bud. Down, boy! Damn, you'll have me where you want me soon enough!" He laughs. Not at Jessie. With Jessie.

Part 4 -

The cabin is coming into view. "Oh, Jessie. This is wonderful!" Jessie looks over at Noah; his heart and mind pleading with the Universe to make this last.

"There's a gentle stream out back, Noah. Maybe it would be good to soak my ankle there?" Noah nods his approval. After helping Jessie to the porch bench, Noah unloads the groceries, then returns to the porch, and to Jessie.

"Let's go to the stream, bud." The two hobble there together. Jessie now has his arm around Noah's waist, as well. They pick a spot where Jessie can sit and wiggle his foot in the cool water. He looks up and watches as Noah takes off his shirt. His jeans. His briefs.

"Love this!" Noah strides slowly into the babbling stream. It is wide enough and deep enough for him to dunk completely below the surface; and rise up quickly again in all of his wet and wonderful manliness. Jessie looks on lovingly.

"What are you looking at?!" It is said with a slight sarcasm. Jessie is unfazed.

"My hunky-hung beautiful 'boyfriend', if you must know!" Noah wades over to the side of the stream. He splashes the cool water onto Jessie's chest.

"Take if off." Jessie takes his shirt off. He knows that his body is a good one. It's just that he has never...actually...shared it before. School gym doesn't really count, does it? "Crap. You're built better than I am!" Jessie is shaking his head.

"Not to my eyes!" Noah lifts himself from the stream bed; and he sits next to Jessie.

"How does it feel?" Jessie blushes.

"Oh. You mean he ankle." Noah nods. "Better."

"You're a beautiful man, Noah. All of you." They kiss. longer this time. Deeper. Wetter. Hotter.

"I like you, a lot, Jessie. Can we..."

"Yes."

Part 5 -

There is one full size bed in the cabin. Several folding cots are used for family and guests. Noah is already naked; and as he dries himself off, he watches as Jessie tentatively takes off the rest of his clothing. Jessie sighs deeply.

"Noah. I...I'm a..." Noah reaches over and stops the words with another deep kiss.

"It's cool. I'm not. We'll take it slow." Jessie nods, though uncomfortable in this the only mismatch so far with Noah.

"Get on your back and relax. Let your leg rest. I'll start us off." Noah watches as Jessie lowers himself to the sheets. He is mesmerized by the boy's good looks, his physique, and the way his body sinks down into the mattress. "I sure am lucky."

"Tell me why." But Noah will not speak a word in response, for his lips and mouth are busily starting to pleasure the injured boy's rising manhood. He moans as Jessie's penis imparts the first dollop of clear sweet nectar onto his tongue. Noah gently suckles at the head, in a mission to taste more of the tasty fluid. "Oh, Noah!" The confirmation of his pleasing the boy sends Noah into overdrive. He knows that a good orgasm is what Jessie needs to relax completely from his ordeal. After all, they have the whole week to...

"Let it go, Jess. Let it go." Jessie tears up. He desperately needs to let it go - all of it. HIs past. His agony. His loneliness. Noah returns to the sucking. He kneads the throbbing balls, and tugs at them to get the juices flowing. His hands are playing with Jessie's crotch hair. They reach higher and caress the toned belly, rippling abs, and tight flanks. Just as his fingers graze the erect and sensitive nipples...

"NOAH! NOAH! NOAAAAAHH! Jessie is nutting into Noah's mouth. Noah tastes the bittersweet cream, swallows the first rope; then plunges his throat over the entire shaft to take the remaining spunk directly into his stomach. As the penis begins to soften, Noah rises from the shaft, and suckles the head once again. Jessie squirms in tortured delight.

"Noah." Jessie is breathless.

"Right here, lover. Rest up, Jess. I'll take my share later tonight." The hours pass by as a sleeping Jessie dreams the most wonderful dream of his life. He sees himself and a lover at the alter, taking their vows together. When he opens his eyes, Noah is at the stove, still naked; still hot to his eyes.

"Hi, Noah." Noah looks over his shoulder, and smiles.

"Hi, you. Dinner will be ready soon. Can you stand by yourself?" Jessie grimaces as he puts weight on his injured ankle; but manages to hop over to the stove...and to Noah. "I like the way your junk flops with your hopping, Jess."

"Asshole." Jessie is all smiles.

"Yours or mine?" Jessie hesitates.

"Mine, if you want it." Noah sets the spoon onto the stove, turns off the heat, and takes Jessie in his arms.

"I do." Jessie's mouth is Noah's to command. His tongue takes the cavity as his own, exploring it completely; savoring the flavors of the young body he is about to deflower. But Noah wants more than just a good fuck. He wants connection. Real connection. "But we can wait, if it will be best for our...for a relationship." Noah's hunger for Jessie's ass is palpable to them both. His words do ring true, as well. The verdict is for Jessie to reveal.

"I want both, Noah. I want a deep connection with you; and I want you to be deep into my body with yours. Now, please." Noah, the slightly taller of the two, and the stronger as well, is lifting Jessie as a man lifts his mate over the threshold for the first time...and they ease their way back to the delightfully disheveled bed. "Take me, Noah. If your heart is in this as mine is...then take me now."

"We can wait if..." Jessie has his answer.

"Good answer. I'm ready." With that, Jessie, on his back, lifts his legs for the penetration. He holds the injured ankle up and away from the approaching body of Noah. "There's lube in the nightstand. I use it when I'm alone."

"You're not alone now." Jessie eyes the engorged and slightly throbbing member adorning the Adonis body hovering over him. "I'm safe, Jess...but if you want to use..."

"Go for it, stud. I want to feel you take me completely." He fists the horse-like phallus. "I want this flexibly-firm flesh to rub inside of me without anything in the way." With a generous amount of lube pushed into Jessie's pucker, and anointing his pole, Noah touches his cockhead to the quivering sphincter. It resists his entrance, as expected. "Push on in, man. We both want this. Let's not have any concern about your size, Noah. I'll be fine. Just..."

"UHHH!" Noah freezes. The head of his member is just inside Jessie's pucker. It is a tight fit, for sure. He looks into Jessie's eyes. Jessie nods. Noah gives him another inch.

"OH! - MAN!"

"Does it hurt? I'll stop if it..."

"HELL NO! I can take it. Do it! Go balls deep. Get it in!" So in it goes! Jessie's mouth opens, but not a sound comes forth. His face is contorted in a look of pleasant agony. Confused? So is Noah!

"Jess?" He nods vigorously. Noah starts to thrust. He feels the walls of Jessie's rectum start to relax a bit, to accommodate his thickness and length. Soon, there is a real ease of his penis pumping within Jess, like the pistons of a well oiled car engine. "I could fuck you like this all night, Jess." Noah is in seventh heaven. He feels a total lack of 'hookup sex'; and for the first time in his life, there is a real desire to form a long lasting bond with someone.

Looking like he has been hypnotized, Jessie responds with slurred speech. "I...you can...yes...all night long...OH!" But even with the stamina of his well built young body, Noah is starting to feel the inexorable movement of fluids within his crotch. The gurgling and pulsating bursts of thick cream start to flow in small globules that will soon link up into a torrential river of boiling man juice. Noah knows it is a short ride up his mountain, to the top of his resistance.

"Maybe all night was...no...not this time. I...Oh. Oh, God. I've never..." His body is tensing. Jessie sees the strain in his bulging chest. The blush is starting to show on his skin. The sweat is oozing from his pores. The look of anticipation and agony is on his beautiful face...

"Breed me, Noah! Cum inside of me. Don't pull out. Don't! Please don't!" Noah is open mouthed, trying his best to catch a breath. He nods to Jessie. He is at his limit of control. He's right on the verge of his orgasm. The cusp of a torrential ejaculation. His entire body is shaking! "BREED ME! Now, Noah! BREED ME!!!"

"ohhhahhhhAHHHHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK! oh. oh. oh." Noah is collapsing onto Jessie's chest. He has drained all of himself into Jessie's body. Jessie is beside himself with a warmth and sense of love that he opens to completely. He is not alone anymore; no longer a lost soul is he. He has been found.

Part 6 -

Jessie is holding Noah in his arms, with Noah still deep inside his body. "Stay with me, Noah. As long as you can."

"Like for the whole week?"

"Sure, that too. And for now, stay deep inside of me, please. I want this feeling to last."

"Me, too. We have a whole week to get to know each other better. A whole week to let ourselves be open. A whole week for more of this FUCKING AMAZING HOT- BODIED SEXCAPADE! Noah shows no signs of losing his 'firmness'.

"Good. I for one have more than a weeks' worth of 'things' to do with you...so it's a good start. See you in the morning, stud."

"What about my dinner? You must be as hungry as I am?"

"If we could only stay connected... Fine. Pull out and let's go eat."

Still in relative fullness, now with a very sensitive cockhead rippling along Jessie's internal walls... "Mmmm - this is intense, Jess."

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers
12