Can Do Ep. 01

Story Info
Trinity Stone discovers futa sexfighting can be fun.
4.8k words
4.64
12.9k
24

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinity Stone sat stoically as the hired trainer dabbed ineptly at the cut over her eye with a styptic pencil. It stung. She wanted to punch the man for his incompetence, but she was tired and her hands hurt too much. In fact everything hurt in the throbbing, aching way of a body realizing it's been beaten badly by someone who knew exactly what she was doing. Another fight, another loss, another three hundred bucks.

From a corner in the small, dilapidated locker room, Melanie Gray watched the woman with a mixture of worry and disgust. Trinity looked up. They locked eyes in a way that said they knew each other well, and there wasn't a lot of friendship left.

"Come to gloat, Mel?" Trinity rubbed her teeth with a wrapped hand to get rid of the taste of the mouthpiece. "Remind me once more what a fucking failure I am?"

The trainer, realizing something ugly was coming, packed his kit and wandered away, toward another man to who handed him a small fold of bills. Trinity was alone with the person she liked least in all the world.

"Gloat? At what? A woman determined to commit suicide by boxing? If I wanted to watch a train wreck, I'd go home and turn on the news. At least the seats would be comfortable, and the smell would be better." The standing woman stepped closer, out of the shadows. "What the fuck happened to you?"

Trinity stood, shaking her dirty blonde braids to spray stale sweat into the air--and onto Melanie. Both women were about five feet ten inches, similar builds, but Melanie was brunette with soft brown eyes and Trinity had more muscle. Despite the dangers of her profession, the blonde was still almost pretty, with a straight nose, ice blue eyes, and full lips surrounded by high cheekbones. The brunette was simply striking. It wasn't only the tailored clothes or the perfect hair and makeup; it was the way she carried herself with the surety of someone who expects to succeed in everything she does. Unlike the boxer, whose broad shoulders slumped with an attitude of resignation.

"You happened to me, Mel. Remember? You promised me the world, better and better fights, a title, remember that? Then I lost, and where were you?" The blonde's voice rose and cracked. "Where the fuck were you?" But even in her anger, the wrapped hands never strayed from their dropped position at her waist.

Melanie ran her fingers through her hair; even that made her look good. "OK, yes! You want me to say I abandoned you? I did. I left you in the fucking gutter and went on with my life. But you jumped in that gutter all by yourself, Trin, I just never tried to pull you out. Until now."

The boxer watched the elegant woman with narrowed eyes, not speaking.

"You won't be much of boxer, ever, Trinity. We both know that. You're a can, a jobber. It's what you always were and it's what you're always going to be. It just took you longer to find out than it took me. But you've got something else that others don't, and I'm here now, offering you the chance to use it and leave this behind." Melanie gently slapped one of Trinity's well-defined breasts through her sweat- and blood-soaked sports bra, and then tapped the hard cup at her crotch. "This chance won't come again. I've got the opportunity, but you need to say yes quickly or the door will close, and I won't be able to open it."

"You're serious? That's... disgusting. No, never." Trinity did raise her wrapped hands but only in an expression of 'what the fuck.' She turned away, scratching her hair, nose wrinkled. "What is it?"

"It's not boxing, not like that last time. This is less violent, mostly. No punching. Just... Fuck, Trin, come on!" Melanie took a deep breath, reaching a decision. "OK, OK. Here's the deal. I need you. I'm desperate, and you are my last chance to keep the business going. Happy now?"

Trinity turned back to look her former manager in the eye and saw she was telling the truth. It should have felt good, real good. But it didn't. There was only the same sense of resignation, watching Melanie's face fracture with the pain of admitting she might not be perfect. "How much?"

Melanie smiled--relief, not cunning. "Two thousand, less my cut. With more possible, if you're good. Christ, Trin, six times what you make doing this shit, and you can get up the next morning and not hurt all over. You're it, my only shot. Please?"

I should punch her now and walk away. These things never come out well. It's always me on the canvas looking up. Say, no, get her out of your life. She's poison. But Trinity knew it wouldn't happen, she couldn't say no.

"When?"

"A month. I need to arrange things. Besides, you need some practice. I bet you haven't had a proper sexfight in years."

"Whoa! That's what you mean? I never did that at all. Much. You crazy?"

"Like a fox, Trin. You have what it takes. You know it; I know it. Don't tell me you don't miss it." Melanie spread her hands. "This is the perfect opportunity."

*****

The car bounced along the rutted track that the sign on the highway said was Broadview Drive. It was dark with trees hugging the shoulders so there wasn't anything to see, and the deep tracks made it nearly impossible to drive. Trinity hung on the hand strap to keep from slapping herself on the headliner.

"Want to find another rut, Mel? I think there's one part of my back that isn't out of whack."

The brunette favored her passenger with her best 'fuck off' expression and managed to find the exact spot that slammed Trinity's head against the window. Immediately after that the road became smooth with lights appearing in the distance.

"What kind of place is this?" the blonde asked, rubbing her braids.

"Private. The kind of sport that goes on here is illegal almost everywhere. So... discretion is used. This far out, no one's sneaking up on the Hexagon Consortium."

"You gonna tell me why now? Why you're desperate, on your last legs?" Trinity had been asking that question for the last month without getting an answer.

The brunette sighed. "Rick and I were doing really well, promoting fights. You were my star, and then you lost. Rick said I needed to dump you and, fuck me, I did. Because he said we'd do better without you. We did, for a while. Then last year the bastard started siphoning the money to offshore accounts. I came home one night and he was gone, with a twenty year-old bimbo and all the money. He screwed both of us. Happy?"

"No, not really."

*****

Broadview Drive ended at high gates in an equally high wall. Melanie spoke to a box and showed it a card. The gates opened with ominous slowness, letting them pass onto a circular driveway with a large parking lot on one side that was nearly full.

"We aren't on the main card tonight so we can be fashionably late," Melanie explained as they walked from the lot to a side door in one of the low buildings that dotted the property; there was no main house. "Ours is an invitation only match."

Spiral stairs led down to a well-lit hall. Melanie was dressed in something slinky and silver, her heels clicked on the concrete floor. As usual, she looked stunning. Trinity slumped along behind in her jeans and hoodie. The unmistakable noise of a fight before a large crowd drifted down the hall from the opening at the far end. A huge cheer erupted as they walked into a good-sized arena filled with over a hundred well-dressed spectators watching a man and a woman punch each other in the middle of a ring.

Both fighters were naked, heavily muscled, and bloody. The man's erection was impressive; the slick coating on the woman's crotch and thighs showed she'd been fucked by the huge cock at least once. As Trinity looked around with growing concern, the woman landed a combination that put the man on the canvas. The crowd roared again. A tall man in a tailored suit noticed them and beckoned toward another hall, showing them to a locker room then leaving. Trinity glared at the brunette.

"All kinds of fights happen here, Trin," Melanie said. "I told you, you're not going to get punched. Don't worry. Get undressed. That was the main event. You'll be up soon. Up... ahaha!"

The blonde stripped to a pair of boxers, putting her clothes in one of the nicest lockers she'd ever seen. The whole room was clean, with the faintest whiff of disinfectant. There was no dried blood on the floor. What kind of place was this?

"Undies, too, Trin. Sexfight, remember?" Melanie was grinning from ear to ear.

Reluctantly, Trinity removed the last of her clothing, allowing the reason Melanie grinned to see the light. A six-inch cock hung next to one leg, pulsing slowly in the warm air. The brunette handed her a silk robe, which fit well.

"Are you sure about this, Mel?" Trinity tilted her head in the direction of the arena, from which a groan and then loud cheering was heard.

"That extra added attraction of yours is in high demand around here. These people tend to get bored with ordinary entertainment, and you are one of a few who can give them something to remember."

The tall man opened the door and beckoned again. As they walked down the hall, they passed the two fighters from the ring, the man on a stretcher, out cold, the woman limping along beside him. Both were covered in blood and bruises.

"He's gonna be OK, right?" the woman asked in a worried tone. "He promised me a good fuck after the fight."

"Well," answered one of the men carrying the stretcher, "if I'd been kicked in the balls like that, I might think twice about trying for a hard-on so soon."

The tall man stopped at a door before the entrance to the arena, opened it and showed them in with a wave and a bow.

*****

The room was about thirty feet on a side with upholstered chairs around the walls. The center of the room was a padded mat. The scent of incense hovered faintly in the air. About twenty men and women sat in the chairs, all dressed as if for dinner at a four-star restaurant. They stared at Trinity like she was something they thought they might want to buy.

In the middle of the room were three people: two women and a man. One of the women, with pale skin and honey brown hair done in tight braids, was dressed in a silk robe like the one the blonde wore. The other woman massaged the first woman's shoulders. Melanie nudged Trinity toward them. She and the other woman shook hands. The man looked at them, nodded, and turned to the guests.

"Something special as dessert," he said in a voice like melted chocolate. "A match of sexual endurance. There is no time limit, no falls, no rounds. First woman who is unable to continue sex, and mean energetic fucking, loses. Debilitating holds are allowed in moderation but no deliberate punching or biting or gouging." The man grinned at the guests who laughed and applauded softly. He turned and motioned at Trinity and Melanie to stand next to him.

"Our challenger tonight is new to the Consortium but I am told she has excellent skills. At five feet ten inches, one hundred thirty-eight pounds, with a record of no wins and no losses, Trinity Stone." Melanie removed the blonde's robe to show her well-defined muscles, athletic curves, and sizable cock nestled in a thatch of blonde pubic hair. The guests applauded, several nodding appreciatively.

"Our resident sexfighter is well known to us. At five feet eleven inches, one hundred forty-two pounds, with a record of nine wins, no losses, and two draws, Astrid Nørgaard." The robe fell from her shoulders to reveal broad shoulders, sculpted muscles, full breasts, and a ten inch cock rising from a mass of brown curls. Another hermaphrodite. Trinity shot a look at Melanie who returned a blank expression. The dark bullet-shaped cockhead pointed at Trinity briefly on its way to full erection. In between thoughts of desire and awe and worry, the blonde wondered How's she control her cock like that. I should probably learn. The guests applauded more loudly. A few cheered sedately.

Neither woman had any visible balls, though Trinity could tell her opponent had her plums nestled up tight around the base of her cock, just like she did. She'd seen other herms with impressive sets of dangling balls. But they just get in the way of really good cunnilingus. She also knew having her balls tucked up didn't mean much after a well-placed fist or knee found them; it still felt like the world was coming to an end.

Melanie whispered in her ear, all positive reinforcement, the conniving bitch. "She's not any different from the sparring partners I got for you, Trin. She's got height, weight, reach, and a bigger cock, but you're going to do fine."

Trinity glared at Melanie. "I am so gonna kick your ass after this. Assuming I live."

"Concentrate, Trin, think of how well you did this past month. She's no better than anyone you wrestled for practice. Go get her!" The brunette pushed the blonde to the center of the mat.

Face to face, Trinity and Astrid regarded each other with fighter's stares, the blonde settling unconsciously into combat mode. "You're not what I expected," Astrid said conversationally. "Finally a challenge. I think I'll like fucking you blind. I expect you'll last longer than most of the rest, which is a bonus for me."

Trinity said nothing. Her own cock was now hard and upright, sliding against Astrid's cock in a way that felt pretty good. Well, if I'm going to get beat, then I won't go down easy. This bitch is in for a surprise. Their hard nipples scraped against each other, and Trinity was quick to notice Astrid shiver in pleasure. Yup. Even if I lose, she's gonna remember tonight for a long time. A strange calm settled over Trinity; she smiled.

"Begin," the man said, walking quickly to a chair between Melanie and Astrid's companion.

The women locked their hands over their heads, pressing nipples and cocks together, faces close enough to breathe the other's air. Their muscles strained as they staggered across the mat pushing against each other, erections sliding along with increasing slickness as sweat mixed with pre-cum to coat their abs and crotches.

Astrid hooked Trinity's leg, and the pair tumbled to the floor still face to face. The guests made mild approving noises. Fuckin' degenerates, Trinity decided, why can't they act like they're enjoying it?

The women rolled across the mat, hands buried in each other's braids, legs interlocked to put a thigh into the other's cunt where it slid wetly and sensuously against the opposing flesh. The two cocks, hard and twitching, slithered alongside each other, occasionally pressing directly together so the sensitive undersides of the tips rubbed together. More pre-cum oozed and drooled from the gaping slits. The air began to smell of sex.

*****

Trinity was on top; her lips moved across Astrid's; a tongue shoved its way into the blonde's mouth, straining to tickle the back of her throat. The unexpected move caught her off balance and she was rolled onto her back, pussy and cock being teased by an expert. It wasn't so much a kiss as it was a challenge, which Trinity met with her own tongue pushing back into Astrid's mouth. Again the pair coiled and twisted across the floor, adding a tongue fuck to the mix of erotic sensations. Now the guests were aroused and began shouting encouragement to the wrestlers. Trinity heard her own name called, and it wasn't Melanie's voice.

Astrid was bigger and stronger. Even as Trinity struggled, she felt herself being twisted and pulled. It felt pretty good, actually. The women broke apart, each gasping for breath and then locked up again in a tangle of arms and legs, cocks waving in the air. The blonde scrabbled for leverage and found her hand gripping Astrid's long cock instead. She began stroking it even as she was getting tied into a knot. One of the guests cheered the move, but the advantage was short-lived. After a sensuous gasp, Astrid was on her knees, rolling Trinity onto her back, trapping the blonde's head between strong thighs and pulling her legs up to expose her gaping and dripping pussy to the ceiling. The brunette's long, pale cock slapped onto the blonde's face, dripping from the slit.

The guests became more animated, at least from what Trinity could see with the one eye that wasn't blurred with cum, their voices were now definitely excited; most were leaned forward to get a good look at her open cunt. Astrid stroked the sensitive folds while she kept the blonde's legs tucked under her armpits, giving the women the semblance of a vertical sixty-nine. Deft fingers worked their way into the exposed pussy, making Trinity groan with pleasure.

For several minutes there was only the wet squelching noise of Trinity being finger fucked by Astrid. Then the brunette put her face to the wet cunt, kissing it and shoving her tongue inside as far as it would go. The blonde groaned again and the guests began making side bets, likely on how long before she popped and the fight was over. Fuck that, she thought, I'm not done yet. Watch this.

In a move that surprised even her, Trinity twisted her head to get her lips around Astrid's cock and opened her mouth to let the entire shaft slide in. Then she sucked and worked her throat muscles; she'd been practicing it for a month--that and learning to hold her breath. Astrid bucked and heaved at the unexpected blowjob. She laid her head briefly on Trinity's pussy enjoying the feel of her cock being sucked and stroked but quickly raised her lips back to the wet folds and began licking from the base of the cock to the asshole, moaning all the while. More bets were placed.

Much too soon for Trinity--she was enjoying the feel of a tongue on her crotch even as she struggled to keep breathing--Astrid pulled away, sensing that she was on the verge of coming. The change allowed the blonde to swallow the pre-cum in her mouth and to get two fingers in the brunette's dripping cunt and roll them over with Astrid now on her back. While her opponent tried to understand what had happened, Trinity split Astrid's legs in a scissors, one leg over her shoulder and thrust her cock into a deeply aroused cunt. That changed things.

The guests were now shouting--about fucking time--and Astrid was on defense, trying desperately to escape in the face of a mounting orgasm. Trinity's cock slithered in and out, in and out, and she lost herself in the moment, the glorious moment of... Oh, fuck.

Astrid pushed her backward and reversed positions in the scissors, Trinity's leg over the brunette's shoulder, long, pale cock now pounding the blonde's cunt. It occurred dimly to Trinity that neither was trying very hard to hold back; one of them was going to explode soon. Well, fuck, why not? This is fun. And... I'm not losing. Haven't won yet but I'm not a can. Fuck yeah.

Over the next several minutes the women changed position again and again, each one mounting the other to shove her cock as hard and as deep into her opponent's pussy as possible. Streamers of cum and pussy juice flowed onto the mat, mixing with sweat and saliva as the women fucked each other mercilessly. Neither had come but it was obvious from their strained faces they were both close to a massive climax. The guests were now near hoarse from shouting. Trinity heard Melanie's voice over the rest.

Astrid was stronger, with more experience. Despite her writhing and moaning, she continued to wear the smaller blonde down and eventually got the position she wanted, a pussy to pussy scissors. Each woman held the other by the neck as they slammed and ground their cunts in a wet, slurping rhythm that had both women panting and gasping. Neither Trinity nor Astrid was willing to give in, not just yet, even though the motion of cunt on cunt was driving them over the edge. Astrid pulled Trinity close, still grinding her crotch as hard as she could. More cum flowed onto the mat from dicks and pussies.

Trinity twisted and shifted for better contact. She faced away from Astrid because that got their cocks out of the way and their cunts mashed together just right, or at least Trinity thought so. The guests seemed a little disappointed. Fuck 'em, this is my fight. As they ground their engorged pussy lips together, she felt something odd and before she could react Astrid had shoved her ass in the air just high enough to put her long pale dick in her opponent's cunt. The guests voiced their approval.

12