Can Do Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

Trinity was having second thoughts about her clever reversal. She'd flipped her opponent face down on the mat with a quick sweep of her legs and lightning fast reflexes to get her cock into the incredibly slick cunt from behind. While the brunette pushed up with her arms, biceps straining, the blonde rolled them both over so that they lay face up, Zenova on top, impaled by a massive erection. Trinity thrust her legs between Zenova's, wedging them apart and locking them open at the ankles in a kind of reverse grape vine. She wrapped her right arm across the olive-skinned throat, arching her opponent back to where nipples and stiff dick strained for the sky. They were locked in place, a slippery knot of sweat, saliva, and trails of cum.

Her self-congratulation was short-lived. Despite being trapped, Zenova continue to work her interior muscles, undulating them along Trinity's pulsing cock. The blonde responded with a hand to the brunette's shaft, stroking it firmly, squeezing as she masturbated, pulling the circumcised foreskin all the way back, bending the stiff flesh as much as she could. Each woman began breathing erratically, working to make the other come without falling over the edge herself.

Zenova wormed an arm around Trinity's neck, getting an engorged nipple between thumb and forefinger. The blonde did the same, keeping her upper arm firmly against Zenova's throat. She had to lean her head to get her hand on the dark nub. It was a mistake. A hot, wet tongue began licking her ear. Waves of ecstasy coursed along her body; she began to shake. By sheer force of will, Trinity held the climax at bay, rotating her hips to get maximum penetration and friction, sweating cock against dripping pussy. For several agonizing minutes the only sound was a duet of ragged breathing over the slick sounds of frenetic sex.

Trinity released Zenova's cock, tapping the brunette on the stomach. Her opponent returned the gesture. They broke apart, lying on their backs, each concentrating on not coming.

"I have... never... felt that... that... way before," Zenova stuttered. "I can't stop shaking."

"Makes two of us," Trinity agreed. "Want to try to get up?"

"Not yet. I need another minute. Did you come?"

"No. Almost. I think my cock may explode. It's so sensitive I can't touch it. You?" Trinity hoped she wasn't babbling.

"Moi aussi." Zenova lapsed into French, apparently unable to get her fogged brain around English. Trnity knew what she meant.

The women leaned on each other to stand. Trinity's legs spasmed uncontrollably. She gripped the top rope of the ring, dragging herself to a corner post that she hugged to stay upright. Zenova's arms were over the top rope. She leaned back, letting her shoulders take the weight off her own wobbly legs.

Eventually, they were able to climb the short distance down from of the ring, clinging to each other as the tepid outdoor shower washed away sweat and cum. Drying off was exhausting. They had to sit on the weight bench to recover. Fortunately, they'd thrown their clothes onto the gym's wood floor earlier in the day. Trinity was grateful she didn't have to crawl into the ring for her thong and shorts.

They were still weak, so they helped each other dress. Getting the underwear on was difficult. Both women sported raging erections that even the cool water hadn't softened. Zenova, on her knees, pulled Trinity's thong up; the head of the blonde's cock rose above the waistband. Trying to tuck it in caused grimacing and laughter. The brunette surrendered and slid the running shorts over slim hips that were beginning to sweat again. The shorts covered Trinity's cock until she moved; the glans refused to stay under wraps.

Zenova fared no better. Her thong was cut even lower than Trinity's. The tight shorts pushed the cock head even further toward her navel. They gave up, throwing the rest of their clothes over their shoulders after closing the wooden panels.

"Is your grandmother still in the house?" Trinity asked, aware that her nipples and cock showed what she'd been doing with the woman's granddaughter.

"Yes." Zenova stopped to laugh. A few seconds later, she continued, wiping a tear from one cheek. "Grand-mère knows exactly what I do. She knows what you do. It will take more than two half-naked, seriously aroused women to shock her."

It was true. The older woman didn't even blink when they walked into the kitchen. Her mouth turned up a bit before she suppressed the grin.

"Done so soon, mes chers? It seems you have drained each other--almost. No matter. Rest. I will call when dinner is ready."

Trinity did a mental head shake as she followed Zenova deeper into the house. Wish my family was like this.

------

Zenova led them to a dark room off the main hall. All the windows were covered in thick curtains. What light appeared when the brunette touched a switch was muted, providing an overall glow rather than from any single source. Several comfy chairs sat next to a large leather sofa near the back of the room. An enormous screen covered the far wall.

"This is what some people--Trinity heard 'Americans'--call a home theatre. I think of it as a place to watch people fight and have sex. Larger than life porn. Do you prefer heterosexual, gay, lesbian, or bisexual?" Zeonva collapsed on the sofa, patting the space next to her. Trinity folded herself into the soft cushion, resting her head against the brunette's shoulder.

"I'm partial to anything that's got good, energetic sex. Wrestling, tribbing, cock fights, all that stuff. I don't like someone beating someone else who can't fight back."

"Good. We do not have any of that. We do have struggle and sex, some of it very energetic. Dinner will be ready soon, we will try an appetizer." Zenova thumbed through a list on a large tablet, eventually putting her fingertip to a selection.

The room darkened, the screen lit. Trinity turned to look behind her. No projector. She was watching porn on a TV screen over six feet tall and more than eleven feet wide. Two women appeared in contrasting short robes. They stripped, revealing taut, toned bodies. Female, no cocks. Trinity struggled to hide her disappointment. Zenova licked her ear.

"I said it was an appetizer. Dessert comes after dinner."

On the screen, the two women locked in a ball on the mat, struggling for top position. They were well matched, neither able to maintain control for more than a couple of minutes. As a result, the pair was soon covered in a fine sheen of sweat and sex that made the grappling less consistent but more interesting.

Neither woman seemed bothered when she was twisted or stretched. Fingers slid over engorged nipples, slipped into wet cunts--there were a lot of close-ups of dewy clits massaged by slick fleshy dildoes. The moans became louder, with overtones of deepening sexual arousal. Success in the fight evolved from being on top, to bringing the other to orgasm while holding off one's own climax, to no longer caring what happened as long there was a finger or a tongue or a clit grinding against an aroused pussy.

The women seemed to climax often. Trinity decided something was off.

"They come too often," she said with difficulty. Zenova was intently rubbing the spot behind her cock again. "I'd be sore and tender by now. They're faking it."

"No," Zenova answered in a husky voice. Trinity was giving her taint a well-lubricated massage. "This is a... baise, eh, fuck, let me finish a sentence, s'il vous plait. Thank you. It is an exhibition match. The women are taking the same drug Astrid used in your fist match, but in a larger dose. They won't be able to walk or talk when they finish with each other. I like a little fantasy now and then. You can start again. Oh, fuck, yes. To the right, yes, press there. Ahh."

Their moans rose in counterpoint to the women in the video who had abandoned all pretense of wrestling and were slamming their cunts together in a frantic, messy trib. Nothing held back. Mouths agape, saliva drooling down chins, hands around necks to hold each other upright. One of the women screamed, bucking her hips furiously before collapsing on the mat, glassy-eyed.

Her opponent tried to stand. She fell across the prone woman, unable to do more than twitch. The video ended as Zenova's grandmother called them to eat. It took two minutes for the pair to walk the short distance to the kitchen. Both were suffering the effects of suppressing a true climax for the entire day.

Dinner was a spicy fish ragout with crusty bread and a pale beaujolais with the same spice undertone as breakfast. The older woman, who told Trinity she was to call her Amélie-François, hung her apron on a hook and kissed her granddaughter on the head before leaving.

"I have not seen the match you just watched. Do not tell me how it ends. I will find out tomorrow while you 'work out.'" Amélie-François waved airily. "If you can," she chuckled to herself.

They sat side by side, eating from the same bowl, drinking from the same wine glass, taking bites from the same hunk of bread. Trinity found it perfectly normal. They'd traded bodily fluids all day; a literal communal meal was the logical choice. It made cleaning up faster, too, something the blonde appreciated. Her erection was close to painful. Her balls ached with pent-up semen, her pussy itched for Zenova's cock pulsing inside her, gouts of cum coating them both.

Kitchen cleaned, food stowed in the refrigerator, they decided to skip watching another video. Too much strain on their already overstressed cocks and pussies. Instead, they faced the daunting obstacle of climbing the stairs to the bedroom.

------

The top of a steep stair is an odd place for sex, but then, so is halfway up. Trinity lay sprawled across the top step, rock hard cock pressed between sweaty abs and the polished wood floor, legs dangling over the edge while Zenova feverishly fucked her from behind. It felt good--completely and utterly filling, despite the awkward position. The problem was that Zenova wasn't coming. Her grunts and moans told of the exertion, the swell of her cock inside Trinity was impressive. Yet, she didn't climax, couldn't climax. The blonde had failed, too, five minutes earlier, when she'd pushed her partner against the wall partway up the stairs, thrusting her slick, painfully rigid cock into a welcoming pussy, wet with desire.

"Bed," Trinity gasped between thrusts of the brunette's cock. "Fuck me on the bed. The wood is scraping my..."

"Wood?" Zenova finished, withdrawing her erection slowly. "That is how the English say it, no?"

They stood with difficulty. Trinity wiped away the streaks of cum and sweat from the floor with her balled-up sweats. Both women tugged to straighten their underwear, at least for the moment. The crotches had been pushed uncomfortably aside as they fucked on the stairs.

Sweaty clothes were dumped in a pile next to the bed, especially the underwear. There was nothing to stop them groping their painfully erect cocks and wet, throbbing pussies. Zenova pushed Trinity onto the bed, climbing in between the blonde's outspread legs. Without foreplay, without any tender stroking, without words, the brunette slid her cock once again into the waiting cunt, just the way Trinity wanted it.

Zenova thrust incessantly for several minutes, Trinity's knees bent, hips upturned to give her the deepest penetration. The spot behind the blonde's cock tingled with each push inward. She wanted to come, she needed to come. Her own cock, pressed tightly between them, ached with pent-up frustration. Holding back their ejaculations for hours while they worked to arouse each other was probably a bad idea, Trinity belatedly realized. If she didn't come soon, she was going to have an epic case of blue balls. Zenova, too.

The brunette collapsed, more sweaty than before, her eyes glassy with the disappointment of an unreachable climax. Trinity felt the cock inside her tremble and pulse, yet there was no sense of release for either of them. She wriggled out from the failed post-coital snuggle, her own need simmering at a near boil below the surface, like the cum that refused to do more than dribble from the tip of her cock. She shoved Zenova backwards, head and shoulders arched over the foot of the bed, reversing their positions, with Trinity on top of her gasping, twitching, but still hard--and still frustrated--partner.

"My turn, to show you how to do it properly." Trinity didn't feel as confident as her words, but she was going to come, damn it, she was going to overflow a pussy with cum if it took her all night. Zenova might have trouble sleeping with a constant erection, but she would dream peacefully, fulfilled--and victorious.

Seconds turned to minutes, blissful climaxes beginning to unfold, only to evaporate on the brink of completion. Trinity worked harder, faster, hoping friction would overcome the blockage in her balls. Zenova huffed in response, thrusting back as forcefully as Trinity pushed forward, her hand snaking up to encircle the blonde's throat. Trinity did the same, pressing the heel of her hand against the faint bump of the adam's apple. They slammed together in synchronized fury, each desperately reaching for an elusive orgasm. So much promise, so much disappointment. Their fingers tightened, making it harder to breathe.

Eventually Trinity, too, gave up, withdrawing her sore cock from what looked to be an equally sore pussy. She dragged Zenova back onto the bed where they lay face to face, cock to cock, each woman with aching balls and a ravaged cunt. There was no release. Time for a different tack.

Trinity gripped Zenova's cock in her fist. She began masturbating it as hard and as fast as she could. The brunette did the same. They locked eyes, free hands around the back of the other's head. If it weren't for the fluids of their earlier, incomplete sex, they'd have been stroking each other raw. That was still a possibility if they didn't come soon.

Make me come, make me come, I want to come. Trinity repeated the mantra to herself, as if it helped. She thought of outrageous sex acts, imagined a fierce fist fight, with the two of them as bloody opponents who fucked as hard as they punched. She saw her cock going deep into Zenova's throat, imagined a dark cock choking her own mouth, feeling gouts of cum bubble around her lips, insistent fingers rasping at the spot behind her...

She came, harder than ever in her life. If felt as if her balls were turning inside out to empty themselves. Streamers of body-temperature cum exploded from her cock, splattering them both from eyes to crotch in what she began to think was a never-ending stream. She'd prayed for the orgasm. Now she feared it wouldn't end.

Zenova followed almost immediately, adding her own seemingly endless flow of cum. The scent of semen mixed with the musk and salt of energetic sex. They howled, a combination of pain and pleasure that shook the walls. As soon as it had begun, it stopped, though Trinity would later think that the orgasm had lasted for at least two minutes.

Exhausted, the pair lay on the bed, unable to do more than breathe in shallow gulps that did little to fill their lungs. An extreme lethargy crept out from Trinity's crotch to envelop her in its somnolent grip. Her eyes fluttered. The last thing she remembered was a weary, cum splattered Zenova licking something wonderful from the side of her nose.

12