Can Do Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replaced her tongue with two fingers of one hand, fishing Zenova's cock out with the other. The hard shaft waved at her nose. She had to almost cross her eyes to focus on it, see white silky fluid covering the shaft. She took it in her mouth, alternately deep throating the full length and holding the head between her lips to caress it and lick the slit with her tongue. Erection nicely trapped, she wormed the middle finger of her hand into the brunette's ass. Zenova had done the same to her. An orgasm blossomed in her crotch, waiting to released. She pushed it away for the moment to enjoy the urgent sensation of teetering on the edge. Zenova moaned around her cock. It was wonderful.

The women sucked at cocks for a while, feeling them throb, spurt dribbles of cum, grow hot with desire. The cum tasted more salty than it had earlier. Probably mixed with sweat, Trinity decided. Her eyes focused on the tucked up balls. They've been working overtime. And gettin' no love. She licked and kissed each one, feeling them pulse on her lips. Zenova bucked at the touch. Cum from the brunette's erect cock dripped onto the blonde's ear. She went back to sucking, praying she didn't come first. She had plans.

They were wrestling, Trinity realized, though not in the regular meaning. This was the essence of the sex fight: two opponents tangled together, working hard to make the other come. Before this she'd have been worried about losing, giving in to a wild, brain-shattering orgasm that felt really good but left her weak, soft, unable to continue. Now, she knew she'd be hard and eager almost immediately. It was something she wanted, something she feared. To always have this stamina, this strength, this eagerness meant being enhanced all the time. She'd seen what it did to Ronja and Yelena. As much as it called to her, she didn't want the curse of being enhanced: always needing more. When this wore off, she and Zenova could laugh about neither winning, neither losing. She hoped whatever they'd been given wasn't addictive.

The cock nestled against her face felt good. She removed her finger from the brunette's anus to stroke the rigid shaft as she rubbed it across her face, licking, biting, sucking. Zenova hummed into her pussy, a combination of pleasure and need. Another finger went into her cunt, stretching it in a way that sent shivers along her spine. The brunette was close. Trinity wasn't far behind; she needed to hurry, make her lover explode first, then she could wallow in the long slide into climax herself.

Both women sensed the approaching orgasms, each wanting to be last. Fingers massaged the insides of pussies, tongues and lips and teeth worried cocks. All thoughts of a leg lock vanished with the delicious strain of getting her opponent to pop first.

Zenova lost the round, beating the mat with her fists, mouth firmly clamped on Trinity's erection. She came, her whole body shaking like a grand mal seizure. Torrents of cum flooded the blonde's mouth, making her gag with the effort to not swallow reflexively. She needed to keep as much of the semen as possible. She had plans.

All the while Trinity's own body was begging her to give in. Not yet, she scolded herself. Soon. But NOT YET.

When the brunette finally stopped trembling, her legs went completely slack, giving the blonde her opportunity. She prised open the wet, spasming pussy with two fingers of each hand. The slick interior opened and closed in the aftershocks of Zenova's orgasm, its pink folds gradually relaxing to open wide. Trinity put her mouth to the soft pussy lips, gently blowing the load of cum in her mouth into the gaping cunt. The brunette chuffed in surprise.

"Salope yankee!" she gurgled. "Je vais vous frapper trop fort, votre sœur le sentira."

"Does that mean I surprised you?" Trinity giggled, holding the rapidly stiffening cock to her face.

In reply, Zenova bobbed her head rapidly around the blonde's engorged cock head. Even the glee at doing something unexpected didn't protect her from expert fellatio. The walls of her defenses crumbled and she tumbled into uncontrolled orgasm. She came, gasped for breath, came again, sobbed, and came again. Hope I did the same to Zenova, she thought as a her balls emptied once more into an eager mouth. Hope my cock doesn't fall off.

Her lazy reverie was rudely interrupted by a mouth on her pussy and something filling it.

"Hey, that was my idea."

"A very good idea, ma chérie," Zenova said with a smack of her lips.

"So, you're not mad?" Trinity rolled onto her back. She tried to raise on her elbows, but couldn't. Not yet.

"Only that you did it before me." Zenova huffed and turned sideways. She came again, the warm semen arcing up to splat on the blond's chest.

"Yup, I did it first. If this were a match, you'd be curled in a ball, crying."

"Merde. When I am recovered, I will show you what a long, slow lick of the cock feels like. You will beg me for release and I will not give it until I am ready. I will make you cry, Trinity."

"Yeah. Make me cry. Then onto the next round?"

"Yes. The next round."

------

Zenova held Trinity upside down in the middle of the ring: a standing 69. The brunette braced her legs apart, knees slightly bent. She didn't appear to be strained at all.

Well, we can bench press at least our own weight and squat more than that. If we... what was I thinking about?

The blonde was losing concentration with the rush of blood to her head. As much as she tried to suck on Zenova's cock, she'd been ass over head for... she couldn't remember. Her mouth was slack. Her opponent, on the other hand, was doing well. Another orgasm bubbled through Trinity, uncontrolled, unstoppable.

Fuck, no. Not again. I'm gonna... ahhh, fuck, yeah.

------

"Stamina. Something I've got and you've... not." Trinity giggled. She'd been doing that a lot lately, she thought.

What time was it? Late, maybe. The sun was going past the trees at the edge of the yard. She turned her attention to Zenova, who was hung in a corner, arms and legs draped over the converged top and middle ropes. He head lolled, but her cock was stiff. Cum dripped from her pussy onto the canvas. Sweat dappled her body.

Trinity shook sweat from her short, ragged locks, thinking of what to do next.

"What was I saying?"

"Stani... stamina," Zenova muttered.

"Yeah, stamina. Let's see what you've got left, darlin'. I'm betting it ain't much." Trinity found she'd slipped into the accent of her youth. Must be the enhancement. I usually hate talking like this.

"Fuck you. I am only resting."

"Yup. Looks like you're getting a good rest. What you need is some excitement."

The blonde stepped forward to slap the brunette's cock with her hand. Left, right, left, right. The slow rhythm drew muffled moans of pleasure from Zenova's lips.

"You won't make me come with that feeble handwork." Zenova actually sounded defiant. The she coughed and sagged again.

"I know. I don't want to make you come. Not yet. This is the appetizer. To get your attention. Now for the main course. Stuffed sausage." Trinity giggled more. What she said made no sense. It didn't matter, it had the desired effect.

"Wait." Zenova's voice lost all its bravado. "You promised you'd let me recover first."

"I lied."

Trinity pressed her cock into the brunette's pussy. It slid in easily; there was enough cum inside to coat everything properly. She began slow, deliberate thrusts into Zenova's crotch.

"You promised."

"Yeah. Just like you promised earlier to let me rest, when you fucked me in the ass 'til I came, let me get to my knees, fucked my pussy 'til I came again, then rolled me on my back and shoved your cock down my throat. Just... like... that."

"That was all in fun. Really."

"So is this. Payback's a bitch, bitch. Open wide, I'm goin' mouth to cunt to mouth for a while."

------

The pair stumbled into the kitchen as the sun set. Their robes were in tatters, which wasn't a problem as they were also stained with sweat, cum, and a little more blood than in the morning. No amount of washing was going to get them clean.

"Food?" Zenova mumbled as she shut the door. It took her some effort. It had been the same with the pavilion walls. They nearly didn't get them closed.

"You're joking," Trinity said, staring at the walls with bleary eyes. "I can just about walk without falling over. No food. Wine. That would be good."

Zenova pulled a bottle of something red from the cabinet. She handed it to Trinity who got a corkscrew from a drawer. As she bent over the table, to open the bottle, the brunette pressed her cock into the damp pussy from behind.

"Fuck, babe. I'm tryin' to concentrate here. Wait, more to the left. Yeah, there."

The brunette came first, holding her erection inside Trinity until she came on the kitchen table. The bottle miraculously didn't spill. They wiped up the cum before tottering off to the movie room.

They decided on a staged fight, based on the description from the library screen. A lot like Netflix, Trinity thought. Two women--short, stocky, and heavily muscled--fought a brutal, pitched MMA battle for three five-minute rounds. To both women's disgust, the match was declared a draw. The referee and the small crowd left. The fighters remained. In the silent ring, they pulled off their gloves, stripped off their clothes and faced each other nude. They were hermaphrodites, with large cocks and hanging balls. Probably enhanced, from the brightness of their eyes and the way the women bounced from foot to foot.

The post-fight brawl was bloody and charged with sex, much to Trinity's delight. She was fine with the punching part, the painful memories of her failed boxing career were mostly gone, but the sex was incredible. It looked as though the last round wasn't scripted at all.

Trinity lay spooned against Zenova, fucking her slowly from behind. The incessant pace of the day--what she could remember of it--was replaced by something almost tender. She laid her head on the brunette's shoulder, enjoying mutually satisfying intercourse while watching two women beat each other senseless, with energetic sex mixed in for spice.

Twenty minutes later, one bloody, sweaty woman punched the other bloody, sweaty woman to her knees, delivering a vicious coup de grace overhand right to the temple. The winner, if she could be called that, proceeded fuck her unconscious opponent in every hole possible, including up the nose. Zenova smirked at Trinity. The video faded out with both women moaning, one in pain, the other in ecstasy.

"You did that to me," Zenova purred. "Put your dick in my nose. And came."

"Yeah, babe," Trinity answered dreamily. "That was fun. Then you shoved your cock all the way down my throat and came twice while I tried to breathe."

"A good time for both of us, then." The brunette twisted her torso around, an evil glint in her eye. "Are you ready for more fun?"

Trinity nodded cautiously. Zenova turned off the home theatre and pressed another button on the tablet. The room was plunged into complete darkness. The curtains, black walls, and sealed door blocked all light. It was exciting and frightening at the same time.

The brunette slithered away from the sweaty embrace. Her voice came from somewhere close by, but it was impossible to tell where exactly.

"Find me. Fuck me."

It took less time than Trinity expected to find her partner, probably because Zenova moved only few feet from the couch to the floor. Mutual groping--trying to find something to grab only by touch--turned to wrestling. In the dark it was much more exciting. Zenova came as she slithered across the blonde; the sudden gasp from nowhere was disorienting, as was the splat of cum on her chin and breasts. Trinity's hands found purchase on the brunette's breasts. She rolled behind the unseen woman, intent on fucking her from behind, but ejaculated before she was completely in the warm pussy. Still, it felt good.

Without sight, with only touch and smell and taste and sound--not reliable in a sound-deadened room, Trinity discovered to her disappointment--time lost its meaning. There was only the immediate moment of being in control or not in control or somewhere between. All of those things were orgasm-inducing for both women. Getting a cock slapped from nowhere, a finger in the pussy from an unexpected direction, the feel of hot breath on an ear, followed by a probing tongue, each was as arousing as getting a cock in a pussy or mouth--giving or receiving. Top and bottom became the same thing. It was all one sweaty, slick tangle. Trinity was in heaven.

She lay on her back, Zenova's legs over her arms, ankles locked behind her head. Her own legs were draped over the brunette's shoulders. She was trapped on the floor. Zenova was mostly upright with her back to something, which put the blonde's ass in the air, cock waving at nothing. Maybe. There could be a mouth or a hand close by.

Zenova licked the pale pussy, the one she'd come in not long before. The unseen tongue probed her vaginal depths, then massaged her balls, before sliding up her cock to put the tip in the oozing slit. At the same time, hands wandered her body, squeezing breasts, twisting nipples, digging into her cum-filled navel. Trinity came again, partly in an open mouth, partly on her chest. It would be her turn soon. Just now, she was waiting for her partner to slow down. Then, she'd show the bitch a couple of new things she'd thought of. In a while. The mouth on her cock was electric. She came again.

Abruptly, she was in control with no recall of how it happened. She sat forward over Zenova in the dark, legs crossed over the brunette's back, her cock buried in a sopping pussy. She held her lover's right arm in an arm lock. There was no way to tell if the woman was enjoying the hold.

"When I get out of this, I will tie you in knots and fuck you slowly."

Yup, she likes it, the blonde told herself with an invisible grin. Trinity increased the pressure on the arm. She'd already come twice and was in no hurry for a third orgasm.

Zenova, on the other hand, wanted free. She wriggled to get loose and only got herself more entrapped. She shivered as another climax wracked her, then tapped the blonde's leg. "Fuck you," she said, when Trinity let her up. The blonde blinked...

And found herself in a mutual body scissors, being squeezed tight enough to fell her ribs creak. She was face to crotch with Zenova, but her head was near the brunette's knees. She couldn't see or reach the olive cock or pussy. Zenova could reach her, and was finger-fucking her hard. God, it feels good.

"Hey, babe, uh, let up a bit huh. It's gettin' kinda tight."

"When you tap out, ma chérie, not before. This is for the arm."

Aww, fuck. Knew I should have let go earlier. Aww fuck, those fingers. I'm going to come. I won't give her the satisf... Awwwwwwww.... Trinity tapped Zenova's thigh. The sudden release pushed her over the edge. Fuck. When I get up...

Trinity slammed her cock into Zenova's cunt again. The brunette, head held down on the couch from behind, grunted and thrust back just as hard. It was impossible to see, but Trinity was sure her lover's cock was wedged between the seat cushions--and that she'd come at least once. The women knelt on the floor, leaning over the front of the couch. The blonde tightened her grip on the back of Zenova's neck, pushing the woman's nose and mouth onto the leather surface.

"Give?" The blonde cooed?

"No," the brunette mumbled. "This is, unngh, nothing. I can..." The rest of the words were lost in the cushion.

As if a switch had been flipped. Trinity was suddenly exhausted. She slumped over the woman beneath her, gasping for air.

"What just happened?" she asked the darkness. There was no answer. Zenova appeared to have passed out.

------

Trinity awoke in the bathtub, naked, covered in sweat and cum. Zenova was wrapped around her, sucking her nipples. She should have felt an arousing tingle. Instead, the licking and biting were only a pleasant background distraction to figuring out what had happened to her. Her mouth found one of the brunette's soft nubs. She ran her tongue across it; there was no reaction, the nipple didn't harden. Her cock was soft. Not just resting between erections, it was flaccid, limp, unresponsive. Her pussy tingled with beginnings of an ache. All her muscles felt pulled and twisted like... like she'd been wrestling for hours.

There was light. The dim glow of the nightlight threw faint shadows across the bathroom. She had no idea of the time. It was night or early morning--the window in the bedroom that she could see was dark. Zenova stirred next to her.

"I feel both rested and drained," the brunette whispered. "Can you move?"

"Maybe." Trinity twisted her shoulders. "No. Can we stay here for a couple of days?"

As an answer, Zenova pushed her over the side of the tub. The blonde fell on her back, watching the reflection of the nightlight on the ceiling. The brunette tried to climb out and failed. Trinity hauled on her arm. The pair lay in a breathless heap on the tile for several minutes before crawling into the shower. It went unsaid that they believed if they'd turned the water on in the tub, they'd have drowned.

Warmed, rinsed, and somewhat recovered, the women limped to the bed, holding each other up. Trinity collapsed, uncaring that Zenova fell across her, a dead weight.

"The enhancement has gone," Zenova said from somewhere near Trinity's elbow. "Are you sorry?"

"No. Yes. I mean..." The blonde tried to raise up on her elbows and failed. She managed to turn her head, seeing Zenova watching her with one bleary eye.

"I mean, it was exciting, for a while. Then it got scary. Does your cock hurt? Your pussy?"

"No," the brunette answered. "I am worn away, uh, out, but I do not feel the usual ache of too much sex. I should be crying in pain. We fucked and wrestled for an afternoon and a day. That is not possible without help. I feel the pull of it, the need for more." She watched Trinity nod in agreement before going on. "But, yes, it is scary. I will not do it again. The price is too great."

"Yeah. We can make do with each other, huh?" Trinity grinned. "Here's looking at you, kid."

"What?"

"Casablanca? Humphrey Bogart?"

"Who?"

"Never mind."

The blonde managed to roll over. Her last conscious thought was amusement as Zenova tried to stick a limp dick in her pussy. Always has to have the last fuck. That's why I like her.

------

Amélie-Francois stopped in the kitchen to look around her. It seemed perfectly normal, but something was off. The Friday afternoon sun shone through the windows, and a warm breeze fluttered the curtains on the open garden door. Dishes were put away. The floor was swept. The table was clean. There was the faintest whiff of... disinfectant. She wrinkled her nose and walked into the theatre, returning a few minutes later rubbing her thumb against her fingers.

She felt under the table with the other hand, bringing it out to sniff the fingers delicately. A sly smile creased her face. In the garden, she stood behind the double chaise where Zenova and Trinity slept. The blonde's hand was around the brunette's shoulder, under the shirt to cup a breast. The brunette's hand was down the front of the blonde's shorts. A nearly empty bottle of Syrah sat on the table next to Zenova. There were no glasses. Trinity snored softly.

The older woman picked up the bottle and walked into the kitchen. She returned with a pail of soapy water and two sponges, which she set on the table where the bottle had been. She cleared her throat.