Can I Fuck Your Wife?

Story Info
A bold friend asks directly if he can fuck my wife.
1.3k words
3.33
65k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

"Jake asked me how I'd feel about you having sex with someone else," I told my wife as we cuddled after early-morning sex one Sunday morning. She didn't say anything for a while, eager, I expected, to hear my reaction to what my friend had asked. I was excited to let her know what he'd said, actually my heart was beating rapidly as I spoke about it. She simply waited, holding me close and listening to the news about what my friend had said.

I listened to her breathing. It sped up. "I told him it would depend," I said. Again she didn't say anything, just listened, waiting for me to finish, to explain, which amazingly excited me even more to have her interested enough to want to hear what I had to say. I felt I knew what was on her mind, at least I hoped it was. "If I liked him," I added, "and if you had the hots for him."

Finally she said, "So you'd be okay with it then?"

"I think Jake wants to fuck my wife," I said, reaching an excitement level that confused and surprised me.

"I know," she said quietly. "He told me." I glanced down at her and smiled, surprised at what she'd said.

"And what did you tell him?" I asked.

She started to chuckle. "I said it would depend on you," she replied with a smile.

"So if I say go ahead, then you'd do dit? You'd want to?"

"I think so," she admitted quietly, kissing me as she spoke.

We were both silent for a while, waiting for the other to speak, eager to know exactly we'd say next. "Tell me," I said finally, "have you ever thought about it at all after he told you that, ever fantasized about fucking him?"

"Yes," she whispered. She smiled. "Quite a bit actually," she said with a nod of her head.

"Then you probably should," I said. "Go ahead and fuck his brains out, suck his cock, let him eat your pussy." I looked down at her and smiled. Again she was silent, just waiting for it to process, then she turned and kissed me and smiled.

"Really?"

"I don't know why it excites me so," I admitted, looking at her full in the face, "but I swear it really does. I want you to fuck him, especially if the thought of it excites you. So you fantasize about it?" I asked again. She nodded.

"A little," she said, after a second she corrected herself. "Well, a lot, actually. I've hardly thought of anything else since he said that to me." Her face was flush as she confessed. "I've daydreamed about having him in me, doing all those things you mentioned: sucking, fucking, and kissing."

"Sounds exciting," I said being as honest as I could, being actually aroused by thoughts of my wife having sex with my friend.

That afternoon I called Jake and told him I wanted to talk about what he had asked me before. I could hear in his voice some anticipation and I knew he was thinking about what he'd said, about wanting to have sex with my wife. "You've thought about it?" he asked. "Did you ask her?" he said.

"I did," I said. "She says she wants to and I have decided be okay with it. So as soon as we can arrange it you will be making love to my wife, I guess. I know you will, but treat her well and give her the kind of fucking she deserves. Eat her pussy and savor that lovely taste. She is a marvelous partner and I know you will both enjoy yourselves.

"I think you should take her out, wine her and dine her, give her a romantic evening, then take her to a hotel (a classy one) and fuck her lovely brains out," I said.

I had suggested to Claire that she wear no panties on their night out and she liked the idea, saying it would feel wonderfully wicked to have her pussy exposed under her dress just waiting for him to ravish her hungry snatch.

The whole thing was very exciting for both of us, and I couldn't wait to hear about it after they got back. Setting my wife's affair up was one of the most erotic things I'd ever done, and I constantly thought about everything they'd do on their "date".

He picked Claire up the next Friday and I kissed her at the door and told her to have a wonderful time. She thanked me with a hug and gave me a really sensuous squeeze before going out to get in his car. I thought of her having no panties on under her dress and imagined him exploring between her legs as they drove to dinner, then wondered if they'd forgo the meal and go straight to the hotel.

I realized he'd wanted to fuck Claire for years and pictured him sliding his hard cock nto her on top of the still-made bed, and I imagined her admiring his erection before taking it in her mouth and sucking him to orgasm multiple times, licking the semen off his organ like a cat savoring a bowl of thick, good-tasting cream.

As if turned out they did put off dinner until after going to the hotel, having nearly two hours of sex before eating at almost eleven. He had, as I'd hoped, discovered her lack of panties in the car and fingered her on the drive to the hotel, then once again in the elevator he lifted up her dress and began fingering her naked pussy as they rode up to their floor. A couple got in half way up and eyed them as if they knew what he had been doing. I guess the look on her face probably gave it away.

Jake taught Claire about ass fucking and the wonders of swallowing a man's load of warm semen, and he got her to do things with him that we'd never even thought of doing. He convinced her that she would enjoy eating a woman's pussy, and has her thinking about it constantly.

She is now actually looking for a female partner to go down on and have her return the favor. I am not against her having a woman lover, and I spend a good deal of time thinking about it happening, imagining my conservative little wife wolfing down on a lady's snatch, hungrily sucking up the nectar of some sweet, furry peach previously hidden in the panties of her new friend.

Jake's asking to fuck my wife has actually been a boon to our marriage, as she is much more likely now to initiate sex and enjoy it when it happens. She likes fucking now more than before, and I have Jake to thank for that new development. She actually likes sucking cock now, and I usually get my cock sucked at least once a day.

She will often tell me something Jake has done to her and will eagerly want us to try it at home, kind of a sexual homework assignment. If he had not been so bold as to asked me if he could fuck my wife, I would have never gotten to enjoy the things she now does on a regular basis.

Today Jake and Claire are off on a weekend trip to San Francisco where they have rented a room for two nights and are enjoying fucking with a view of the city. I get phone calls that describe what goes on between the sheets and I have a good deal of masturbatory fantasies fueled by the things she tells me they have done. If someone asks to fuck your wife, maybe you should give it a try. It may must lead to some really good sex you never saw coming.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers