Can I Sleep with You, Mom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were unbelievable, Mom! I thought my dick was in another dimension of sizzling and slippery wet velvet. And all the time all I could think was, 'I'm fucking Mom, the loveliest and sexist woman around! I'm such a lucky bastard!'"

"Brad, we haven't begun to fuck." With that said, I began a sensuous lap-dance that had me gyrating and pumping my hips making my sexual juices squishing lewd. Resting my hands on Brad's chest, I lifted myself in a squat with his dick still embedded in me. Spreading my bent knees, bounced with short fast downward thrusts, letting his head rub repeatedly against my super-sensitive G-spot.

Then in a quick change of pace, I sank myself gradually down his fleshy pole, taking all of him into me. Leaning forward, I gasped my son's shoulders for support as I started rocking back and forth. His embedded cock churned my cunt juices into a heady forth while I ground my jutting stiff clit against his hairy groin.

My full breasts enticingly swayed and jiggled, and before long Brad was squeezing my spongy globes and tweaking my sensitive swollen nipples. This caused me to pump Brad's cock faster and harder, riding him shamelessly as I was enthralled by the sheer erotic sensations that surged through my twisting body.

Lying prone on Brad, I placed my legs between his parted legs and slid up his body and then back down. Dripping with sweat, I feverishly rubbed my engorged and protruding clitoris against Brad's groin. As my guts were ratcheted tighter and tighter, I knew that I quickly approached one hell of a climax.

"I'm going to cum, baby! I'm going to cum with your big fat dick banging my hot little cunt. Fuck me, Brad! Fuck Mommy like the naughty incestuous fuck-slut that she is! Cum with me, baby! Shoot your spunk in Mommy's twat. Do it! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! Hurry, Brad, shoot...don't hold back! Arrgghh!! Arrrgghhh!"

Brad could no longer constrain himself and began to thrust upward, driving deep into me. His bucking tossed me and I had to cling to his shoulders. As his primal urges consumed him, my son pussy-banged my twat hard and fast. He began to shake violently and I knew he was about to ejaculate.

I screamed as a pillar of hard flesh was driven deep into my body, followed by a rough guttural grunt, and a moment later by a scalding explosion of seething lava that scalded the depths of my womanhood. I collapsed in utter exhaustion on my sweaty son who held me to him while his groin continued to weakly thrust into me before finally stopping.

My lips had barely broken the seal with his mouth when Brad sighed contently, "That was 'out-fucking-standing!' It was well worth the wait and the many jerk-off sessions. Never in my wildest dreams or fantasies did I imagine I would actually be making love to you. Thank you for being my first. I love you so much, Mom."

Although my kiss spoke volumes of what I was feeling, I still said, "I love you too, Brad, more now than ever. Pleasing you, pleases me...pleasuring you, pleasures me,"

After resting my head rested on my son's chest and cuddling at the moment, the mother-side of me rose up. "Brad-honey, we've committed mother-son incest which besides being social prohibited is illegal. If others were to find out about us, we could end up in jail...and before you ask, no, I don't regret having sex with you."

"Me neither, Mom. Making love to you was natural and somehow right. I don't know about you, but I want to continue having sex with you...and I hope you do too."

"Oh, honey, after what just happened between us, I don't think I could stop even if I wanted to. However, if we want to continue our incestuous romance, we've got to agree on some things. First of all, no one must know about us. We have to be careful not to carry on where we might be discovered.

"Next, although I'm forty-one-years-old, there is a chance...a slim one...that I can get pregnant especially given how much sperm you can shoot. I'll drive into the city to a Planned Parenthood clinic tomorrow. I don't want my regular doctor to start asking questions. I probably get a contraceptive diaphragm since an IUD you can see during a pelvic exam and I didn't do too well with the pill. And while I'm there, I get a morning-after pill to ensure that I don't conceive after tonight's unexpected sex. The last thing I would need to get pregnant at my stage of life."

"Would having my child be so terrible, Mom?"

"Brad-honey, let's not even think about it. That's a bridge I'd rather not cross."

"You, young man, are to go to the drugstore to buy some condoms. What? It's embarrassing? Look, son, if you're going to have sex with your mother, me, then you need to take some responsibility. Given your penis, get the jumbo-size condoms and at least two dozen. Oh, and while you're at it, buy some kind tube of lubricant...a large tube. Experience has painfully taught me that a rubber can chafe my pussy pretty badly if I'm not sufficiently lubricated."

"Yes, Mother-dear, I'll do as you want. Sheesh! The things I have to do with making love to my lovely mother. Hmmm, speaking of which, how does my loving mother feel about providing her son with another sexual education lesson?"

"Brad! I just sucked you off and jumped your massive boner less than thirty-minutes ago!"

"Hey, Mom, I can't help it if I'm eighteen, always horny, and have a shitload of raunchy fantasies about my sex and beautiful mother. Ooh, see, just thinking about you and what I would do to you if I ever got the chance is making me hard again."

My eyes flew open when I beheld Brad's magnificent manhood fully-erect, swaying, and pulsating in eager anticipation. I gulped and weakly begged, "Brad, you've kept me up much of the night sexually pleasing you and your middle-age mom is tuckered out."

"I'll do all of the work..."

Letting out a loud sigh of resignation, I uttered, "What have I created? God, you're like the Sexual-Energizer Bunny who keeps ongoing."

When I saw the shit-ass grin on my son's face, I half-heartedly sighed, "Okay, son, I don't want you to start complaining about 'blue balls.' However, understand that with your big kielbasa, the only genetic gift from your son-of-a-bitch Polish-American father, you just cannot go cramming it into Mommy. If you do, you'll tear me apart which will be very hard to explain. Go slowly until I am well-lubricated and loosened up. Do you understand?"

Brad grinned and nodded repeatedly with a look of eagerness and hopefulness in his eyes. "How about we start by cuddling like we are now and touching each. Get to know me, my body, and what turns me on. Making love is much more than just sticking it in and cumming."

I had to admit that my son was a quick learner for he soon had me squirming and moaning in sexual arousal. He became thoroughly familiar with my lips and tongue, my breasts and nipples, and the feel of my glistening body. The tips of his fingers and tongue soon discovered my puffy pussy lips, sensitive love button, and oozing twat. Brad gave me head without hesitation or reservation, and soon I was pushing my twat into his slurping mouth, begging for more.

I gasped in shock and amazement when his bulbous penis head breached my sopping wet pussy, and soon was panting breathlessly as Brad gradually spread and penetrated me, taking me with short gentle nudges and sinking a fraction of an inch deeper with each jab. The feeling of completeness settled upon me when I took all of him between my widespread legs was replaced by escalating ecstasy as he started to pump back and forth. When he withdrew, I thought my guts were being pulled out of me, and when he sank back into me, I expected his penis to pop out of my mouth at any time.

"Ohhh, yes, Brad! Just like that...hmmm, yeah...faster, baby faster. You've got me so hot and horny that I'm gushing. Fuck, Mommy! Fuck me like a cheap little slut! Give it to me, honey! Oooh, yeah, bang Mommy's cunt...make me your fucking cum-dump! Shit, I'm going to cum...going to cum soon! Hurry, baby, fuck me fast and hard! Do it! Arrgghh! I'm cumming! Arrggghhh!!"

Like a child at Christmas, Brad could get enough of his new plaything, me. Through the night, he took me so many times that there came a point where I was so tired that I just let him hump me from behind while I lay face down and dozed off. Yet, although I was tired, sore, and constantly leaking Brad's deposited semen when I awoke, I felt alive - wanted, needed, and desired - for the first time in nearly two decades.

We settled into a daily routine. Brad attended a nearby college where he majored in business management and I continued to do my editing work from home. If we didn't have a morning tumble in bed to get the blood and bodily juices flowing, I made sure to give my son a good blow job before he left the house. God, how I had come to enjoy a good hardy breakfast of healthy man-meat sausage and a belly full of sweet spunk with my morning coffee.

When he finished his academic day, he went to work at Jacobson's Hardware Store where he had been working since he was sixteen. Given his product knowledge, customer service capability, and developing managerial skills, Brad was fast-tracked to become store management. When he had finished with work and did his collegiate studies, my son's major preoccupation was...to put it simply... banging my brains out through my cunt.

Did I mind? Hell, no! For a middle-aged woman, I found my son's loving attention to be exhilarating and invigorating. Yes, my jaw was sore from having to open wide to suck on him, my fat nipples were always raw and throbbing, and my pussy...well...it was sore and always seeping with Brad's jism.

Yet, I felt twenty years younger, full of life, and horny as ever. With the help of a bit of lubricant and a lot of practice, I now could easily accommodate Brad's massive schlong in my snug pussy. Once I had been reintroduced to vigorous and steady sex, I had developed a randy need to be taken hard, fast, and spontaneously. My son, of course, was more than willing to satisfy his mother's 'bitch-in-heat' needs.

This, of course, didn't mean that I didn't take the necessary precautions. I made sure that I was naked under my loose house dress and saved a mint in not having to replace torn and tatter bras, panties, and outer garments. And although I had read that only five-percent of over-forty women could conceive naturally, I habitually inserted my diaphragm, making sure it was well seated and coated with spermicide.

"God, Mom, how I love screwing you! Here I am humping you on your hands and knees in the entryway hallway as soon as I come home. How many times have bent over the kitchen table to give it to you from behind? And, later in the shower, so we have some wet and sudsy fun. I am so glad that I have such a horny beautiful mother who is always willing and ready to put out for her grateful son."

Boy, I was surprised when I received my grateful son's present on my fourth-second birthday present - I was pregnant again. This might have been because while condoms were available, putting them on was a mood breaker and the last thing on our minds when we were hot and heavy. I, however, think it was my son's gigantic cock that when crammed deep into me, hit against and dislodged my diaphragm, exposing my cervix. Given the oceans of sperm that he spurted into me, it was little wonder that one of those little buggers slipped through to find my ovulated egg.

"You are? I am? We're going to have a baby? Oh, Mom, I cannot tell you how happy I am!" exclaimed Bra before smothering me with hot burning kisses. "Don't worry, Mom, I would desert you and the baby as my shit-head father did. I'll be here to help you and to raise our child. I've got one more year of college to go and the owners of the hardware store have promised me a floor manager's position once I graduate. I'll be able to support you and our child...even if I have to work another job...I promise."

What a marked difference from my son was from my shit-ass ex-husband. I never had a more attentive and caring lover who was there for me. We had arranged a cover-story that involved me going on a long-overdue vacation during which I had a fling with a mysterious stranger and father of my unexpected child. Brad stay behind and made it widely known that I was away and having the time of my life. He shared with others that he had convinced me to have a romantic adventure since he was in college and could take care of himself.

Of course, when it was learned that I was pregnant from a weekend fling, the rumor mills went into high-gear...an attractive middle-age divorcee looking for some action and got it big time (but in the wrong way). Yet, when Brad and I proved to be unconcerned about what people said, my oops-baby soon became yesterday's news. All seemed to accept that Brad was a dutiful son, helping his mother in any way he could. What none knew was that this often involved the sating of his sexually-insatiable mother's urges. And boy, did my ever-willing son keep his ever-horny pregnant mother content and satisfied.

As my only relative, Brad was there when I gave birth to our son, Brendon, and watched me as I press our son's little mouth to my incredibly large and seemingly-forever-distended nipple. As soon as the nurse drew the privacy curtain and closed the door to leave us alone, my oldest son was greedily suckling at my other breast nipple alongside his newborn brother.

"God, Mom, your mother's milk is so delicious," mumbled Brad between tugs of his lips. "Spurting right into my mouth, hmmm, and down my throat, hmmm. Is Mummy getting turned on breastfeeding her two boys?"

"Ohhhh, yeah. Drain my boobies dry. Then after I put little Brandon in his crib, Mommy wants to drain Daddy's big boner of all of its thick creamy milk. Oh, I can't wait until I'm cleared to have sex...'cuz I plan to have a whole lot of sex...yeah, a whole lot."

To say that we made an odd family would be an understatement. Although I was now forty-three, many who saw me with Brandon expressed their surprising by saying that I look ten years younger (thanks, Mom, for your Japanese genes). Brad, on the other hand, who had graduated and had been promoted to floor manager, was so responsible and mature, that many thought he was much older than his twenty-three years of age. If people didn't know that we were mother and son, they would have thought we were a loving couple.

"Brad," I sighed contently after having both of my boobs drained and then had a good hard cock repeatedly crammed up my snatch. "We've got to talk."

"Hmmm, now, Mom? Can't it wait until morning?"

"No. Because in the morning you'll give me such an orgasm that I'll forget what I need to say."

"Okay, okay, what's on your mind, mother dearest?"

"It's been almost two years since Brandon's birth and I don't think that we should be carrying on as we have been before Brandon. As much you may want to (and as much as I may want you to), you cannot just shove your massive dick into my always available pussy like you've been doing.

"No, listen to me. Brandon is getting to that age when he is verbally describing what is happening in the world around him. He just recently called you 'Daddy' and I had to explain to him that you're his 'big brother' and NOT his Daddy. Brad, it wouldn't hurt if you acted as his older brother instead of his daddy when we're together. He doesn't understand that he shouldn't say such things to people outside of our 'family' or what incest is."

"I'm not saying that we need to stop having sex together. Lord knows that I (and especially you) couldn't handle it and would go through severe withdrawals. However, we must be more discreet in front of Brandon.

"Alright, Mom, I see where you're going and although I may not want to hear it, why don't you tell me what you think we should do."

"Well, for starters, I think you need to start sleeping in your old bedroom. Yes, you can still 'visit' me at night, but after we are through, you need to return to your old bed. I'm sorry, Brad, but it would be extremely difficult to explain to Brandon why his mommy and older brother a sleeping naked with each other.

"Next, no hanky-panky in front of Brandon. Brad-honey, I love your spontaneous slipping me some incestuous dick because it gives this middle-age broad a forbidden thrill. However, we've got to make sure that we're alone. The last thing we need is for little Brandon to blab "I saw my big brother poking my mommy with his big ding-ding."

"God, the things I do to please my mother and my little brat of a son," huffed Brad in false indignation. "Yet...I can't fault your logic, Mom. Okay. I'll give it a try but you'd better be ready for some serious humping whenever we get the chance."

"Ooh, Brad, I'm counting on it. Believe me. Now, since Brandon is still sleeping, does Daddy think he's up to Round Two with Mommy?"

For years, our alternate living arrangement and odd family seemed to be working out. Brad and I refrained from spontaneous sex and maintained a mother-son relationship in front of our child. However, when we were alone, my oldest son loved committing wonderful orgasmic incest with his willing mother.

As for my son/grandson, Brandon, I loved him for the special little man that he is. Doting on him as we spend the days together in our house reminded me of those times that I spent with his father, my oldest son. I often wondered what more could a woman ask for in life.

That is until one night I heard little Brandon called from my doorway, "Mommy, I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you?"

12