Can There Be Peace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the grove, they looked around and didn't see Karen, "Olly Olly Oxen free..." Sara cried out. It was only then that heard a noise up the tree and saw Karen climbing down.

"Welcome to my grove," Karen said softly. "I come up here to find peace, and be shot at."

"Will I ever hear the end of it?" Baby Girl asked.

"No," Cat said

"Not a chance," Karen said at the same time. She laughed She looked at the bottle in Baby Girl's hand, "What do you have there, me pretty?"

"I thought that before we relax here in your grove we could have a real Irish wake toast." Handing the glass to Sara, Baby Girl opened the bottle, and poured a shot in. "You give a toast to the departed and drink. Then the glass is refilled and the next makes a toast and so on."

"Tom, I know you can hear me and see your Sergeant rescued me just like you. Thank you for everything big brother." She drank the shot and gasped. Handing the glass back to Baby Girl she watched as the girl poured another shot in it and handed it to Patty.

"Tom, I'm sorry I didn't give you a tumble when you proposed it. But I loved your little sister and found love in my three sisters and your Staff Sergeant Karen." She drank it back like it was water and other then a little watering of her eyes handed it back to Baby Girl.

Pouring a little shot Baby Girl handed it to Cat. Cat on the other hand took the bottle and said, "Thank you sister." She looked up, "Lord, I've never been one for praying but please watch over Tommy for us. We would be mighty happy if you did." She raised the bottle towards the heavens and took a long hard pull. She handed it to Baby Girl who took it.

She offered the glass to Cat and said, "Hold this for me." She raised the bottle and looked into Karen's eyes, "Tommy, I'm going to miss you." She took a sip and then said, "To all those who didn't make it to this point." Like Cat she took a long hard drink and lowered it. She handed it to Karen wordlessly.

"Fuck..." Karen said softly. "God, I wish I had somehow to save them. I wish I had been there when they needed me. Thank you for allowing me to save the four standing before me now." She looked down and then up once more, "Yes God... even the bat shit crazy one." She drank about a third of the bottle before handing it back. "See even God thinks you're the bat shit crazy one."

"Good then I can quit acting sane," Baby girl replied with a smile.

"Lay down on your back girls." Karen said sitting down cross legged. "This is my grove, a place where the outside world doesn't matter." She led them down into a deep seated relaxation state. Before instilling the new desires and obsessions. Latex, tight corsets and bondage, high heels, nylons, tats, golden showers and painful pleasure. Time and time again throughout the afternoon she woke them with orgasms and sent them back into deep sleep. Each time she stressed pain is just a form of intense pleasure for very good girls only.

Karen used every trick her mother taught her to condition their minds to accept pain as a form of pleasure. By the time she finished the sun was going down and she said wake up, pinch your nipples hard and have an orgasm."

All four women screamed in pleasure as they woke. Baby girl looked at her with a smile that said, 'She would be proud of you.' Aloud she asked, "Mistress, would you allow me to have a brand like my sister Cat?"

"A brand?" Sara said sitting up and looking at her hungrily. "You have a way to brand us Mistress?"

"God that would be heavenly to be branded by our Mistress," Patty said looking at her sisters. She looked at Cat, "How did it feel sister?"

"It hurt like hell but..." Cat's voice took on an ethereal quality. "Collars can be cut off, tats can be burned away or changed, piercing is well piercing. But a brand..." She looked at Patty, "A brand is forever. You know that you are a slave and will be a slave the rest of your life." She looked at Karen, "I only wished our Mistress branded me herself."

"As drunk as I was I would have missed all together and branded the floor." Karen smiled. "Did you know mom taught me the art of double branding? It is a brand that is burned in the same spot after the first heals. Perhaps if you are really good Cat I will give you that honor." She stood, "Let's go back to the house and talk there. While I love it up here, walking down nude in the dark is not fun."

At the edge of the driveway Baby Girl stopped and looked pointedly at Karen, "Please Mistress."

"I know you're ready Baby Girl, but wouldn't you rather wait for your sisters?

"Well if you put it that way Mistress, I would rather do it right now so they can see what it is like first."

"She has a point there," Cat said.

"Come with me to my mother's old play room." Karen said and led the other three into the shed and down to the dungeon. "My mother was a special woman with special tastes." Going over to the forge she turned it on and waited until it heated up. "I spent many years down here learning everything she knew."

She walked over and caressed the different whips and smiled, "Sometimes your sister Baby Girl would play with us. She learned the importance of pain and pleasure together." She looked at Cat, "Come and lay down. You can be my demonstration model." Cat hurried over to the rack and lay on her back. Walking over to her Karen said, "Gather around pets," She looked at Cat as she ran her hand over her body. "You see when you are making love have you ever noticed how a sharp pinch can excite you more. This is the same thing."

"Cum Cat," Karen commanded and reached under the table for the box she knew was there. Pulling it up she set it on a white enamel table behind her. Turning back, she held up a pair of nipple clamps with a chain between them. She giggled and placed them on Cat's nipples just as the woman was coming down and set her off again. "See just the addition of the clamps was enough to set her off again."

She held up another pair, "Cum for me Patty," As the girl started to come down she clipped them on the girl. She smiled as Patty screamed out in pleasure and passed out from the force of her orgasm. Lucky Baby Girl was ready and eased her down to the ground. Turning to Sara, Karen smiled, "Your turn. Give in to your needs and cum for my pleasure pet." At the girl orgasmed she put a pair down on her labia and she too passed out. This time it was Karen who caught and helped the Sara down to the floor.

"What about me?" Baby Girl asked.

"For you a confession," Karen said walking up to the box she pulled out a pair of nipple clips with a weighted chain. Putting them on Baby Girl she said, "We already know you love pain so think of this as a little teaser while I talk." She walked over the collection of whips and stroked the used riding crop. "That night after you went home, I masturbated to how much I had hurt you. That was my first real orgasm." Karen turned away, "I knew then that mom had won and I was fucked... that you and I were fucked. It wasn't the pain so much as knowing you would be mine in the end come hell or high water."

She saw the others had awakened and were kneeling beside Baby Girl's standing form. "I knew that no matter what I would do to you in the future you were as hooked as I was. She walked towards Baby Girl, "I was right, wasn't I?"

"Yes," Baby Girl answered in a soft whisper.

"I could take you to the very edge and you would love it wouldn't you pet?" Karen said continuing forward until they were close.

"Yes..." she whimpered. It wasn't the words that scared her, it was the madness, her mother's madness, she was seeing in Karen's eyes. "please..." she begged softly.

"Please take you there?" Karen asked pulling on the chain holding Baby Girl's nipples slightly. "Do you want to show your sisters the ultimate in painful pleasures? Is that what you are asking for?"

She opened and closed her mouth several times as the war raged in her mind. Finally, she looked away from the madness in her Mistress's eyes and was able to speak. "Please no, Mistress."

"Good because if you had said yes you would have missed out on being branded," Karen said turning Baby Girl to look at her. She kissed the girl tenderly and whispered, "At least I know now that you will call me back if needed." She looked at the others, "While Baby Girl may be crazy sometimes, she has the will to say no without shooting me. She has a point she won't cross. Each of you must find that line in the sand."

Karen saw the irons weren't ready so she continued. "I love and care about each of you girls. If I didn't you wouldn't be here now. It is important to find the point you can't go beyond. In time it will move and each of you has a different stopping point. What I can and will do with and to Baby Girl, wont' work for you Sara. You lack the years of experience she has. It does not make you any less than her. Keep that in mind please. Don't try to be the best or make it a race. Two things will happen if you do. First I will be unhappy and secondly you will be punished."

She gestured for Baby Girl to kneel with the others and knelt before them, "Patty, what was last night like for you?"

"Terrible Mistress. I couldn't sleep and felt more lost and alone than I had ever felt before." Patty answered softly.

"That was because of the isolation. Had I realized you were mine all the way, you would have gone home with us. That was my mistake. I'm sorry." Karen said softly. She looked at the others, "An hour apart tears you apart, two hours is like spending it in hell, a night... Well your sister is stronger than I can imagine. I don't know if I would have killed myself but I do know I would have thought long and hard about it." She looked at each, "That is the punishment. Locked down here, alone knowing your sisters and I are upstairs close but nowhere close enough."

She stood and walked around the room, "I loved my parents very much for the longest time. However, while other kids were playing with dolls and the like, I played with Mom's slaves. She taught me more about human behavior and pain before I hit high school than most people do in their lifetime." As she walked around she mused on the times she had spent down here. "She was a psychopath beyond a shadow of a doubt. But by the time I saw the monster for what she was, the damage was done." She looked at Baby Girl who was watching her, "There is one difference between her and I..." Karen paused and took a breath, "When you said no, I stopped. She would have laughed and tossed you to the wall before taking you to the edge of death."

She walked over to check the branding irons. Pulling one of the white-hot irons out, she smiled. And put it back. "Cat, you will assist me tonight. In the cabinet you will find a jar labeled burn cream. Some four by fours and medical tape. Grab them and place on the table." As Cat got the supplies Karen continued, "Being branded is a life changing experience for both of us. As Cat said, each of the steps is reversible. But branding marks you physically and mentally. It hurts like hell for the first ten seconds but then the nerve endings are burned away and the pain is gone. But your mind remembers and you know there is no going back."

She looked down at Baby Girl, "Are you ready?"

"I was ready before we joined the army Mistress," Baby Girl replied.

"Stand and bend over the table." Karen commanded. She looked at the others and said. "As a sign of her submission. She holds still while branded and making it her choice instead of my control." She went to the forge and pulled out several of the brands before selecting the one Cat has on her hip. "Ten seconds Baby Girl. You need to hold still that long." She walked over and pressed in into the girl's thigh and smiled at her scream of pain. Although she twitched slightly she held still. The scent of burnt pork filled the air and Karen removed the branding iron and put it back into the forge.

"I brand you and make you my own Baby Girl." Karen intoned. "Stand and let your sister bandage it." She looked at Cat and said, "Cream, four by four and tape. I don't want any infection while it heals."

Baby Girl stood and looked at Karen in a new light. Before the woman had been her Mistress, friend and lover. Now she was Mistress and nothing else mattered. Had Karen asked her to go to the edge she would have gone simply because her Mistress wanted to take her there. "A girl thanks her Mistress for being found worthy to become her slave in all ways." She said softly.

Instead of replying Karen looked at the other two, "The day will come when you are branded. My question is; are you ready to take that step now?"

"I am Mistress," Sara replied before Patty could. "But I don't know if I can hold still long enough."

"You could always ask for your three sister's support. Assume the position Sara." Karen said as she checked the irons. Turning back, she said, "There are four brands. The first, the one you will receive now marks you as a slave. The second that you are trained in the art of pleasure. The third that you are trained in the art of pain. The final one is my family crest so that all will know who trained you. It was my mother's mark but I take it as my own now that she is dead."

"Cat you hold Sara's leg, Baby Girl her hips, Patty her shoulders." Karen bent down and kissed Sara's cheek tenderly. "Be strong for me," she said going to the irons and pulling the first one out. "I take from you, your past, all that you were and leave you nameless." Karen said and pressed the iron into the girl's leg. While Sara tried to wiggle and get away at first, by the fifth count in her mind, Karen saw she settled down.

Removing the brand Karen said, "I take you as my own for as long as we live and give you the name Red because of your beautiful red hair." She smiled at Red and commanded, "Let your sister cover and tend to your brand."

Turning to Patty Karen said, "Patty are you ready to begin your new life?"

"Mistress I was ready last night. Please take me all the way. I wish to earn all four of your brands." Patty replied. She stood and bent over the table and waited. "May a girl have her sisters hold her?"

"Yes pet," Karen replied. She took the iron and stripped Patty's past and name as she branded her. Like Red, the girl only wiggled a little bit before holding still towards the end. Removing it she said, "I take you as my own for long as we live and give you the name, Little Bit, because all last night I wanted to nibble on you."

She smiled at her girls and then looked at Cat, "Are you sure?"

"Sure?" Cat asked confused.

She gestured towards the forge. "A second time."

"If you feel I am worthy Mistress." Cat replied looking into Karen's eyes. She looked down, "A girl would be honored."

"Then assume the position. If you pull away, then we both know you weren't ready." Karen replied. Her mother had only let her do a double brand once and she screwed it up. The firestorm from that still echoed in her mind. Making sure she lined them up she pressed the branding iron in. While the woman screamed and cried out, she held still better than Baby Girl had. After ten seconds she removed it and said, "Now you are truly mine Cat until the day we die." She looked at the others, "Treat and cover the brand." Putting the iron back in the forge she waited until they bandaged Cat before turning it off and going back up.

Once they were inside Karen sat with them kneeling before her. "First rule, no and I mean no golden showers until the brands have healed." She looked at Cat, "Your two new sisters need latex. Order it with them." Turning to Baby Girl, "Please get something out and start dinner."

When they finally rejoined her in the living room Karen said, "Pleasure is important in any relationship. Never is it more important in a Mistress and her slave. Take for example the cum on command. It gives me pleasure knowing I control you and it gives you pleasure by the act alone and your knowledge I gave it to you without touching you." She paused and then commanded, "Cum for me until you pass out."

Four voices sang out as they orgasmed. The first to slump over was Baby Girl followed by Red. Little Bit and finally Cat. Karen expected Cat to come in second but she kept riding the crest a good minute longer then Little Bit. When all four woke and were kneeling once more she said, "But there is more to pleasure than cumming on command. Tonight, we will start you on learning how to please a woman, she being your sister or Mistress." Karen paused, "Baby Girl, use me and teach your sisters what mother taught you."

This was her test. Baby Girl could see Karen's mother standing behind her grading her performance in her mind's eye. "There is more to it than diving in and licking for all your worth. Look at your partner, by little movements she makes, sounds, and yes words she will tell you where she wants you to worship. For when you are making love, pleasuring another, nothing else matters in the world except your partner. In this case, our Mistress." She paused, "Red, where is Mistress's body language telling you to start?"

"Eyes, lips, and neck," Red replied after a moment.

"Show us and return." Baby Girl said tenderly.

Red stood, straddled her Mistress and kissed her eyelids, lips, and her neck slowly and tenderly. As she returned to kneel she asked, "What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing little sister, that was very loving and tender." Baby Girl replied. She flinched as if expecting the strike. When it didn't come she caught Karen looking at her funny. "It was just as you would kiss a lover. But two things wrong with it. First, it was the wrong place and secondly before you is your goddess. She is your whole world. Each caress and kiss must show that quiet desperation to please her." Baby Girl paused, "Little Bit, show us where you would start."

Little Bit stood and walked up to Karen. She thought about her Mistress's breast but suddenly knew. She kneeled and bent to kiss Karen's foot tenderly before leaning back. She kept her eyes on her Mistress as she lifted the foot and showered kisses on it and finally sucked on her big toe as if it were a little fat cock. When she set it down and returned to the others she had caught the sight of her Mistress's slight smile and rapid breathing. "Mistress seemed to like that," she said with a smile.

"The trick is, watch her face, she will tell you what she wants." Baby Girl said, "In case you didn't know, Mistress loves everything we do. Use that knowledge. If you love it, she does also for she was the one who put the burning need in us." She paused and then looked at Cat, "Take where Little Bit started and work from there."

"Can I get a pair of pantyhose for my hands?" Cat asked.

Before Karen could say no, Baby Girl said, "No, this lesson is about you, not extra's."

Cat smiled, "It was worth a try. She moved up confidently and worshiped Karen's other foot and then began working her way up her Mistress's ankle and calf. But before she hit her Mistress's knee she knew she lost her. Leaning back, she looked at Baby Girl, "I lost her."

"Yes, you did sister," Baby Girl said. She wanted to go up herself and show them how to drive her Mistress crazy but she was tasked to teach. When Cat returned to them she said, "You lost her just past the ankle but became lost in your pleasure and did not notice." She looked at them, "Sisters, this is her night. Red, start at Mistress's ankle and see where she leads you. She will tell you if you watch."

Red went up and knelt before Karen looking at her for a long moment before lifting an ankle to kiss and worship. She caught a slight hand twitch and sat up to lift the hand and worship each finger and touch it to her cheek before going to the other side and doing the same. Yes! She saw the smile and twinkle in her Mistress's eyes and knew she was pleasing Karen. Rather than continuing into unknown territory she returned to her sisters and knelt with them.