Can There Be Peace Ch. 11

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
14.5k words
4.78
4.7k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends.

*

What did she do?" Cat asked afraid to hear the answer.

"Mind fuck hard and fast using a porcupine in all three holes at max speed. All the while telling her that was what being with a male felt like. No pleasure, only intense pain." Karen closed her eyes, "I can still hear her screams around the cock that was face fucking her." Opening them she said, "But that wasn't the worst part." She noticed Baby Girl was back with the other three and listening to her. "Was it, Baby Girl?"

No..." whimpered Baby Girl as a tear rolled down her cheek. She looked at Cat as she added, "I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't refuse her and besides I wanted it too."

"What did you do? What happened?" Eva asked tenderly.

Lilly answered before Karen did, "Sandy bound Karen to a chair with a posture collar on. Taped her eyelids open so she couldn't close them. Then made love to her while it was happening. In the end, Carol had her revenge on Doc. Mary would kill herself before allowing any male to touch her. Sandy made love to the woman she truly worshiped, and finally Karen's mind associated other's pain with her pleasure." She paused and then said softly, "Even now, her memories of it fills her mind with lust and pleasure. Doesn't it Mistress?"

"To my damnation yes." Karen replied looking at her. She looked at Cat, "Now you know why I had to try and make it right." She turned her head towards Baby Girl, "You know we will fall in the end don't you."

"Yes, and I still say one of us will drag you down," Baby Girl replied.

Her eyes traveled across the women and settled on Sherry, "Tell me if it had been anyone else being whipped in the demonstration that you wouldn't have been excited and I will call you a liar."

"To my shame it excited me Karen. Even knowing it was you on the wall." Sherry said. She looked at Eva, "I know it was hard on you but that made it more exciting sister. It felt like I was watching the downfall and corruption of an angel." She looked back at Karen, "I understood it was to push Eva to say no. But something changed in me also. Why doesn't that bother me?"

"Cat would say it is because you are becoming what I wish." Karen replied, "I would say by sharing our memories, I have corrupted you." She looked at Eva, "What say you Eva?"

"I say I wanted to use the last whip on you Karen. That's why I said no. Not because I was afraid of hurting you. I was afraid I might like it too much." Eva said looking Karen in the eye. She laughed and looked at Lilly, "Does that surprise you sister? You were free to do as you please while I had to follow strict rules. It was finally a chance for me to be free."

"Notice how well I change the subject here," Karen said. "So, it is time to make you all my daughters. How can I do that and not lose you nine as my sisters and submissives?"

"Wow! How do you do it?" Cat asked laughing. "Seriously, I don't see a problem. It wasn't a problem before, what has changed now?"

Before Karen could continue Doc came back in with a dopey grin. In a soft voice he said, "I don't know what you did, but thanks."

"You're welcome Doc," Karen replied. She looked at Baby Girl, "Why don't you all go give our guest her make over. Then I can talk to her for a few and we can give Tom a call for pickup." She smiled at Doc, "A present for the elders, you included Doc."

"I learned my lesson on that respect Karen, thanks anyways." He smiled at Mary came in, "I have all I want already. Right Mary?"

Mary looked at him hungrily, "Are you sure you're not ready for round two? I'm sure the high priestess won't mind waiting."

"No dear, let me fix Karen up and then we will have all night to play," Doc replied with a smile.

"Eva, why don't you, and Lilly, take Mary to the master bedroom and give her some pointers on pleasure," Karen said. She looked at Doc, "Do you need anyone other than Cat helping you?"

He patted the table, "Lay on your belly and let me see."

Karen laid back down and listened as they talked about what Cat had done so far. A minute later she felt him cutting her back open. "Doc, I know mom mind fucked Mary and I'm sorry for what she did. I hope I was able to undo some of what she did to her."

"It was a long time ago Karen," Doc said finally. "You more than helped her. Mary is like she was when we first married."

"Can I ask you a serious question?" Karen asked.

"Of course," Doc replied.

"Cat leave us," Karen commanded. She heard footsteps leading away and then asked softly, "Doc, did mom kill Tom's wife?"

"She died in an auto accident."

"But mom fucked her over first and drove her to it didn't she." Karen pushed.

"Her body showed signs of rough sexual play," Doc said just as softly as she had spoken. "No one said anything but we all knew she had a hand in it. Carol was out of control and all of us feared her. It was a blessing when she disappeared."

She realized he knew. She didn't know how; she knew she hadn't talked nor had Sandy. None the less he knew she had killed her. "I thought she died on a road trip with dad." She finally said.

Doc moved around so he could look her in the eyes, "Karen, you and I both know that the only way they would travel together would be if one had a gun to the head of the other. I don't know why Don was up in Philly but I had to fly up there and identify the bodies as their doctor." He paused, "The male was your father, but the woman was not your mother. I said I was unsure and had to check my records before signing off. Returning home, I came by and saw a fresh spot in the driveway. Remember me coming by to offer my condolences?"

"Yes, you hugged me tightly and said you were sorry," Karen replied.

"I know that if I dug out there I would find her Karen. I know you and Sandy removed her. Don said one day while we were drunk that you would be the one to kill her. He said Carol was pushing you to that point. I realized their supposed death in Philly was that point and you did what needed to be done." Doc caressed her face. "Karen your secret is safe with me."

She closed her eyes and said softly, "Thank you."

She felt a dry kiss on her cheek and him moving around to the other side. "This might hurt a bit," he said as he cut deeper to find the pellet. "So what happened? Forget to duck?"

"I was expecting a shotgun shell buried like the others and got a homemade bouncing betty instead." Karen replied. "I was lying flat but caught a bit of it anyways."

"Where did you run across that?"

"We were clearing an old trail Sandy and I would run in high school. She called it the trail of doom because it went up and around the hills before returning. Little did I know dad trapped part of it until I found some presents he left. He must have used a box of claymores too. I was clearing the buried shells before going to clear the claymores when I got tagged and had to stop."

"Karen, you be careful you hear." Doc said stopping. "Claymores are not something to mess with."

"You're telling me," Karen replied. "But Sandy and I have plenty of experience disarming IEDs. I just got cocky and got tagged."

He returned to working and made a mental note to talk to Sandy about Karen. While the pellets were deep, none of them were near the spinal cord like Cat feared. He asked one of the girls who happened to be hovering for a curved needle and thread. A few minutes later she returned with a sewing box and together they searched for a curved needle. Not finding one he put some steri-strips on the cuts and said, "I want you at my office at nine am sharp."

"Why? Not that I am complaining, I'm just wondering if I need knee pads or not," Karen replied.

"I want to give you a tetanus shot and put some stitches in." Doc slapped her lightly on her ass before adding, "You're not too old for me to spank young lady."

"I'd pay good money to watch that," Cat said.

Sitting up Karen said, "Yes sir, I'll be there." She looked at Cat, "Could you see if Mary is done fooling around with the pair?" She looked at him, "I would feel better if I could spend a little time with Mary this week. I want to make sure I undid what mom did to her."

"On one condition," Doc said going over to the sink and washing his hands.

"What?"

"Tell me why she called you high priestess," Doc said not looking at her.

"If you're asking if I am my mother, the answer is not only no but hell no. If you are really asking why, do you really want to know?"

"Karen, I never ask something unless I want to know the answer. I may not like it but I want to know the truth." He said turning towards her.

Just then Mary came in with Eva and Lilly. Karen looked at Mary and pointed to the floor off to one side in the kitchen. Wordlessly the woman went over and knelt where Karen pointed. She looked at Lilly, "Lilly tell Doc your old name, and who you were." Mentally she added, "If you focus you can assume your old form."

Lilly closed her eyes and focused on how she used to look. Opening she looked at the stunned man, "My name is Lilith, first born daughter of the Great Mother." She looked at Karen and saw her point to the ground next to Mary. She moved over and knelt beside the woman as she shifted back into human form.

"Eva," Karen said. Mentally she added, "Focus and assume your old form."

Like her sister she closed her eyes and focused and changed. "My name is Eve, second daughter of the Great Mother." Without waiting she knelt on Mary's other side as a human and looked up at Karen.

"The Great Mother, creator all things, made Lilith to be a mate to man. However, she was dominant and despised him. She then made Eve. She had rules and boundaries but man shit all over her." Karen paused, "Then I came along. The Great Mother threw everything including the kitchen sink at me. But Dad's training to never bow or show weakness kept me standing all those years of mom doing shit to me and others while I had to watch." She looked at Mary, "I'm sorry I didn't try to stop her that night, but I was too scared to stand up to her." She looked at Doc, "Don't ever ask please."

He nodded so she continued, "Yes I am following her path but instead of hate in my heart, I have love and compassion. That's the thing mom never understood. She couldn't break me because I loved life too much to turn evil." She paused again, "But I digress, the Great Mother called me before her and after this and that proclaimed me her third daughter. She threw everything at me she could so I could rise up above it. I became the best of Lilith and Eve. Dominant yet compassionate." She bit her lip, "Please don't flip out Doc, I don't want to make you forget so I can keep your friendship." She relaxed her mind and turned into a bright red succubus.

"She called me High Priestess because I am kind like the Pope," Karen said. After a moment she reverted to human and healed her back. Turning around she showed him that the wounds were healed and her back was unmarked other than the tattoo. Turning back around she said, "Did that answer your question?"

"Yes Karen." Doc said. He looked down at Lilith, "Her mother worshiped you."

"Yes to my shame," Lilly said looking down.

"I didn't flip out," He said with a smile looking back at Karen. "I still want you in my office at nine sharp so I can give you a shot and make damn sure I got all the shot out." He looked at Mary, "Mary would it be okay with you if Karen came by to visit you after I check her out?"

Mary looked up at Karen and smiled before turning back to Doc, "Of course baby. On one condition, I get the wear the knee pads in the morning instead of her." Her smile got bigger, "Remember how I would perk you up first thing before we opened the office?"

Doc blushed, "Yyyyes..."

She stood and looked at Karen, "I'll be waiting for you at his office. Just look under his desk." Mary laughed took his hand and walked out.

She watched them leave and said softly, "There goes a good man." She looked down at the pair and Cat standing by the door, "He knows. He knew I killed mom when he came to give his condolences. Sandy will flip out..."

"Sandy will flip out about what?" Baby Girl asked coming in and pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Doc suspected I killed mom the minute he identified the bodies in Philly. He knew for sure when he saw the fresh turned gravel the day he came to give his condolences and found me and not her." Karen said softly. She poured herself a cup and motioned the pair kneeling to stand, "Baby Girl how long before you are done with our guest."

"Thirty minutes," Baby Girl replied after looking at her watch. "She has ten more minutes before the perm needs to be rinsed out and then twenty to show her how to do her makeup properly." She paused and looked at Karen, "I know the Great Mother tore into me for interfering. But I have to ask, do I need the pistol?"

"No love, I am going to instill lust like before but only older male cock will get her off. In addition, she will be very submissive and need a daddy to take care of her. Someone like Tom for example. Finally, she will be an unmarked sister and will do anything to protect her sisters, the priestess, and of course the high priestess from harm." Karen looked at Lilly, "Anything I forgot?"

"Trailer trash slut who loves the taste and feel of cum dripping down her legs," Baby Girl said before Lilly could answer.

"You forgot needing to be used in all three holes," Lilly added looking at Baby Girl.

"She needs a new name... Candy?" Karen asked.

"Bunny?" Cat asked.

"Abby," Baby Girl said in a dead pan voice.

"Abby? What kind of name is that for a slut?"

"Abby Normal," Baby Girl said sticking her tongue out.

"How about Tiffany?" Darkstar asked. "He would love that."

"How about we let him pick?" Cat countered. "Who knows he might like Sandy."

"Or Marie," Sandy said with a laugh.

"I don't like that idea," Lilly said softly looking at Cat. She turned and looked at Karen.

"Fuck me..." Karen said looking at her.

"You said it not me," Lilly said. "Just go with Candy."

"He wouldn't name her Karen. He knows his life span could be measured in seconds if he did," Baby Girl said coldly. "Oops got to go rinse." She said after glancing at her watch.

Karen grabbed her phone, "Hey Tom, I was wondering if you could give a friend of mine a ride home in say 45 minutes. Her name is Candy and she really needs a sugar daddy." Karen listened and laughed. "Okay I can do that... Make it an even hour then."

"He wanted her dumb downed a bit," Karen said. "What do you think," she spoke part of a spell and added, "Then have her count backwards and when she trails off you know it's done."

"Why not just burn everything other than living the dream of a trailer trash slut who needs older men and a special daddy out of her mind. It will do the same thing without having to cast this and that spells on her." Eva said. "As long as you make her love it, it is not black."

"I know that look," Lilly said looking at Karen. She moved to stand nose to nose with Karen, "Sister, please don't. I can't lose you like I lost her."

Karen pulled her close and kissed her before whispering, "Don't you think she would love her own porcupine? Wouldn't you love one Lilly?"

Lilly felt Karen's tail enter her and she mewed in pleasure. When it broke off inside her and continued to fuck her she knew she had her own porcupine. "Yes," she moaned loudly as her hand reached down to rub her clit.

"Not until I say," Karen commanded with a giggle. She looked at Eva and smiled widely, "Want to find out what drives Lilly crazy with need?"

Eva looked at Lilly rubbing herself like crazy and mewing in pleasure. "Did you cast a spell on her?"

"No, I gave her a gift." Karen looked at Cat, "Cat knows what it is if she thinks about it. Does kittycat want a real one?"

"She damn sure does' Mistress," Cat said moving forward. Like Lilly she mewed as Karen's tail invaded her cunt. "YES!" she yelled as it fucked her and broke off to wiggle deeper inside her as it fucked her.

"Not until I say Cat," Karen said looking at Eva.

Eva looked at Lilly and Cat who were masturbating with something as they sunk to the floor. She watched as her sisters rushed in and looked from Cat to her and Karen. The only one who was missing was Baby Girl.

Of all, only Red smiled and returned to help Baby Girl. Little Bit looked confused for a moment and opened her mouth. But before she could ask what got Lilly and Cat going, Darkstar moved forward and said, "Please High Priestess, may a girl have a gift too?"

"Of course baby," Karen smiled as she pulled Darkstar and kissed her roughly. "Enjoy," she said as her tail darted in, formed a porcupine and broke off inside her.

Darkstar mewed in pleasure and dropped to the floor as her hands reached between her legs. Then they moved to pinch and pull at her nipples as the porcupine fucked her on its own.

Again, before Little Bit could speak, Doll moved forward and soon she too was on the floor going nuts with pleasure. She looked down at the four before looking at Sherry and Eva. Turning to face Karen she asked, "Karen, you know we all worry about you. Can you tell me that this will not cause you to stumble and fall?"

"I am sure." Karen paused and then added, "You're not afraid of me falling. You're afraid of loving it too much and pulling me down as you fall." She moved forward and caressed Little Bit's cheek as her tail entered her. "Dear, I will catch you and keep you from falling."

Little Bit moaned in pleasure feeling Karen's tail enter her and form the porcupine inside her as it fucked her. She looked up into Karen's eyes and whispered, "Little quills? Please?"

"No pet, not yet," Karen replied. "Meanwhile enjoy yourself." She let go of Little Bit and smiled as she went to the floor in pleasure. "Not until I allow dears." Turning to Sherry she said, "Come to me love and receive my gift."

Sherry moved up to Karen, "Anything from you is a blessing Mistress."

"You might find it a bit overpowering to start with, but push on through to the pleasure beyond Sherry," Karen said as she kissed her tenderly. She wiggled her tail into the woman and slowly formed the porcupine. Even then she took it slow and didn't break off the tip until Sherry's whimpers of pain turned into mews of pleasure. She lowered Sherry to the ground with the others and turned to Eva with a smile.

Her tail raised and formed a porcupine before Eva's eyes as she spoke. "Just as you lived my past, I felt your reactions Eva. I know what you want... what you need... You need my gift but you need to ask for it."

Eva looked at the porcupine with lust. Her hand reached out to touch it and then of its own violation, wrap around it like she was holding a cock. Raising her eyes to meet Karen's she asked, "Please sister, let me feel your painful pleasure."

Her tail pulled out of Eva's hand and quickly slammed into her cunt. Fucking her roughly Karen kissed Eva and said, "Ride the crest and enjoy sister." It broke off and wiggled deeper inside her. As Eva fell to the floor Karen said, "While you girls can cum on your own, a Mistress commanded orgasm is worth the wait." She looked at them and turned to go check on Carol and give the remaining pair their gifts.