Can We Handle Swapping?

Story Info
She wonders what a different cock feels like. He counters.
6.4k words
4.26
78.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prime players in this drama are my wife and I, Dee and Carson. My family name is Phillip's and Dee's is Randolph. We are both from Milwaukee suburbs and met our Freshman year at UW Madison. At that time we were both living in the dorms and rooming with close friends from high school. Our roommates met at a mixer, fell in serious lust and found their passion hindered by 'rooms' who liked to study in the dorm. They therefore devised a plan to fix their roommates up with one another thereby gaining some much needed bunk time. Cut to the chase, the plot worked.

That's how Dee and I met on a blind date. Never in the history of blind dates have two people been built up more and never have expectations been higher. The fate of the free world, world peace and our roommates sex lives were inexorably linked to how well this date went.

The big night arrived and we met in the Rathskeller for brats, beer, conversation and hopefully attraction. The roommates of course dominated the chatter with witty antidotes about Dee and I and how terrifically we were going to get along. I think we managed to get in about 10 words in the first 30 minutes. It got so bad that I finally just raised my hand to get attention.

"Guys, guys time out OK?"

My roommate Bill Preston paused in mid monologue to say

"Sure Rooms. What's up"

"Well I just have to say that you missed my most important talent in your highlights reel."

"Well, what did I miss?"

"You know, the walking on water thing. It's sort of private and complicated so don't want to just blurt it out so Dee, if the two of us could step out in the hall for a moment I can tell you privately. Is that OK with you?"

Dee looked me in the eyes and I now realized that she was seriously cute and bright. With a wry little smile she said

"I would welcome a brief intermission from this top 100 of our favorite attributes."

Seconds later I was following her out into the hall and I couldn't help but observe the most shapely butt that I had seen so far on campus. Dee was a petite 5 feet nothing but from what I could see, she had a very nice figure. As soon as we were out in the hall I touched her arm and gestured for her to step into a little alcove out of traffic.

"Thanks for playing along with me Dee. I was just so uncomfortable with all the crap that Bill was slinging that I had to stop it. He's a really nice guy and has been a friend since grade school but sometimes he just gets carried away. Honestly, he is so eager for me to spend time out of the room so his love life can improve that I think he would do or say anything."

"Same with my roommate Beth. I love her to death but she drives me crazy when she tries of manage my life. Look, you seem like a really nice guy and all but I'm sure you'd rather find your own dates than be stuck with plain old me."

"Oh contraire lady. I think you're far from plain. You have a fresh and very pretty look and as you get older you will become more and more beautiful until our wedding day and then, Webster is going to have reserve a whole page in the dictionary for your face in the 'beautiful' definitions."

"Maybe there's hope for you yet Carson. I like your sense of humor but I think it's just a tad early to be talking about wedding plans."

"Be that as it may, what are we going to do about the love birds who are planning our future?

"I've got an idea. It involves you having to go out with me on an real date and actually pretending to have fun with me. I'm basically a sort of a pretty boring guy who's determined to study hard, get terrific grades and get a really high paying job but if you can get past that, I also have that talent of being able to walk on water. However even though I only do that in February, I have gotten pretty good at staying dry while performing."

"If I did agree to this date what would be expected of me?"

"Well, first of all look as pretty then as you do right now. Eat some food with me. Maybe dance a little and politely listen to me sing Moon River in your ear. Accept a very respectful kiss on the cheek and say good night. The preparation for bearing my children can wait for the second date."

"That's good because I'm not on any birth control pills now."

That was our introduction. We rejoined the roommates and I announced that if Bill and Beth, hereinafter referred to as B&B, wanted the room now that I would be happy to hang around with Dee for a couple hours. She promptly laughed and punched my arm as B&B with embarrassed but happy looks on their faces hurriedly departed.

Dee and I proceeded to have an absolutely terrific first date. We got properly sloshed on beer, danced to all the slow tunes on the jukebox, chatted about everything and nothing and I got to whisper Moon River into a cute little ear. It was a nice mild Fall evening and so we took our time walking back to her dorm and believe it or not she even took my hand and tightly held it all the way to the dorm. As we got up to the front door of Chadborn Hall she said

"Carson I have to tell you that despite the baloney that our well meaning roommates doled out, I had a perfectly wonderful time tonight, would certainly entertain the prospect of doing it again soon and if you don't give me a kiss right now I will be forced to scream rape."

Of course I didn't want her to make a scene so I bent down and kissed her cheek. She reacted by grabbing my face in both hands and merged our mouths with the most passionate, tongue tangling french kiss of my young life. It went on for several minutes and as we reluctantly parted I said

"Holy Mackerel girl, we might have to go ring shopping on our next date."

"Not quite Carson but I want to tell you honestly that I had a really nice time talking with you tonight. Your singing voice could use a little work but we did fit together quite well on the dance floor and I would like to see you again."

"How about 6 PM tomorrow? Film classic at the Union?"

After a quick kiss on the lips she said

"Great! See you at 5:30. Just ring 314 on the house phone and I'll be down."

With another slightly more lingering kiss we parted and I walked slowly back to my dorm. Actually floated back would be closer to the truth. I have had a dozen or so first dates in my 18 years but this one was memorable. I had never met a person quite like her. I just couldn't find any fault. She was pretty, witty and wicked smart and I sensed that she was jam packed with a mind bending sexuality in that gorgeous little package. On second thought, I was certain about that. The pronounced lump in my pants was a clear indicator of that. I know she had felt me when we slow danced and I started to apologize but she had murmured

"Don't be sorry. I take it as a compliment."

We moved on quickly from first date to being a committed exclusive couple. We found very few things objectionable about one another and those minor faults were greatly outweighed by all the positive features. We also found that our sexuality also was very compatible. Somewhat surprisingly we were both virgins but not uneducated in the ways of love. In other words we both had had steady partners in the past and had experience with above the waist petting but not below the belt. My lack of the big experience was not for lack of trying but Dee's was a matter of a conscious decision to reserve her virginity for her future husband.

With our roommates burning up the sheets in my room we were "forced" to "study" from 7 to 11 every night in Dee's room. Her floor was open to "gentlemen" callers every night for four hours and we made excellent use of the time. Actually both of us were gifted academically and were committed to excelling in school. We were equally gifted and committed to making our relationship grow and flourish. Coincidentally both of our families were heavily involved in business. My dad owned a medium sized manufacturing business and Dee's was in financial management. This is what had both of us headed towards business and possibly a MBA or Legal post grad degrees. On the non career side we were both extremely interested in the theory, operation and interaction of the male and female anatomy. We devoted many long hours over the next four years to both career and personal development.

Four years later in June we graduated from the U and two weeks later walked down the aisle to become man and wife. I graduated with a degree in Business and Computer Science and Dee with one in Business and Accounting. After our honeymoon we were to settle an apartment in Madison and prepare for UW Law in the Fall.

Three years earlier Dee had decided that our studies in comparative anatomy had paid off and she had decided who her first husband was going to be. A quick trip to Student Health for BC pills and a quicker word with the prospective husband and the pesky little obstacle of her virginity was done away with. We had actually waited about a year from the time we first met but virginity was only a very technical issue by the final "Oh did we just take care of that?"

We actually had spent so much time in our explorations and experiments that we were never quite sure when the actual final barrier was stretched out of the way. Dee and I had a warm and loving sexual relationship from the first night that we cuddled in her dorm bed on to our final complete penetration.

The actual wedding was sort of a blur for me because all I really cared about was the gorgeous creature coming down the aisle. All the who is invited, what kind of cake, color theme, music, flowers, etc etc etc I really couldn't have cared less about. Getting the gorgeous creature out of that silly white dress was my only real goal.

The honeymoon for the first two weeks of July was in a relatives northern cabin that was going to be put on the market on July 15th. We volunteered to do the final clean up and prep work for showing in exchange for 14 days of secluded privacy and sexual excess. We had actually had quite a bit of experience before the honeymoon but it was different to be officially and legally sharing a bed. We did our best to inaugurate the marriage and found that we had to take a couple breaks during the two weeks to "rest the parts".

Both of us had extremely generous grandparents that had funded 529 plans for us as toddlers and so we not only had graduated from undergrad without debt but had sufficient funds to pay for the three years of Law School plus living expenses.

We returned to Madison in mid July and spent the next six weeks settling our apartment close to campus. Both families had donated furniture and kitchen supplies and I built us two large desk like work surfaces. One bedroom was designated as our study hall and the other was set up as our pleasure palace with a wonderful queen sized bed.

Those six weeks were a time in our life that we would always remember. Sure we prepped for Law School but we also refined the finer points of foreplay and the myriad forms and positions of sexual intercourse. God did we fuck a lot in those days. It was so much fun and we did it so often that it was Packer season before we noticed that we didn't have a TV.

I loved Dee's body and literally worshiped it every day. There wasn't one feature of her body that was imperfect as far as I was concerned. However, if you had to pick out one thing that really stood out more than any other it would have to be her breasts. Dee has a slight frame but sports solid B cups with darling pink nipples that point slightly up and out to the sides. You cannot look at them without wanting to take them in your mouth and suck them which I did whenever she came within my reach.

For a period there we literally fucked morning, noon and night. The only breaks were for her periods and even then we sometimes knocked one off in the shower. We became so comfortable with each others bodies that around our apartment we frequently didn't dress. At this point in our relationship we had been sexually active with one another for four years. One would think that there would not be any surprises about one another of a sexual nature. If one would think that, one would be wrong.

Long before our wedding we had of course enumerated our respective earlier partners and generically discussed the type and kind of sexual contact we had experienced. We both kept the down and dirty details of previous lovers private. I know I was uncomfortable talking to her about the sexual details of girlfriends. In addition I wasn't sure how I would react to hearing about her prior love life. Somehow during the famous six weeks before Law School all of my concerns came to nothing.

It started innocently enough with Dee asking me a simple question. At the time I was worshiping her nipples trying to see just how far I could get them to stand out just using the tip of my tongue. Dee was squirming and I had to forcefully hold her in place so I could keep contact with my tongue. When she froze and then whimpered as she climaxed she blurted out

"Did you make all your girlfriends cum like that with your tongue?"

I hesitated for a moment, moved up to kiss her mouth and then said

"Are you sure you want me to answer and that this is not a trap?"

"Yes of course. It turns me on to imagine you pleasuring other women because I know that I've got you all to myself now and have exclusive use of your marvelous orgasm producing mouth, tongue, hands and cock and most importantly your absolutely filthy mind."

"OK. No I didn't make all of them cum like that. Frankly, although I was lucky enough to have gotten to play with the bobbies of six different girls, only my last, Karen, was comfortable enough with her body to let me get my mouth on them like that. You've seen the pictures of her I know. She had huge honking hooters like DD. They were immense and had these great big areoles that were like three or four inches across. That was OK but the nipple itself hardly ever came out to play. With her bra off she sagged quite a bit so she was reluctant to walk around topless like you can. Your tits are just so nice and firm and they've got that cute little jiggle. It gives me a hard on just thinking about them."

That was how it started. More and more frequently one or the other of us would ask about some aspect of our former relationships and would be rewarded with more and more graphic responses. Far from making either of us jealous as I would have guessed before, the answers seemed to turn us on. I think it came down to a couple of factors. The first was that every day we were becoming more and more confident in our love for each other and our commitment to our relationship. Second, we were both highly sexed and we somehow we were, in our fantasy life, separating love from pure sex and the past from the present. We could talk about the past and it would not affect the present.

This conclusion was not arrived at quickly but rather developed over time and was actually something that we touched on late at night. Frequently after a night of joyous fucking and gentle lovemaking we would cuddle in the dark and have what Dee called dream talk. You know, like how many kids, where do you want to live, kind of house, how long will we live, what will it take to achieve world peace and since we were virgins when we met, what would it be like to fuck someone else?

She was the one that asked that one and I got a little defensive.

"So am I falling down on the job? My dick too small?"

"Of course not silly. Last time I put a tape to your dick it was just short of 8 inches of the most beautiful penis I have ever seen in any porn flick. All I meant was, since yours is the only one I have had, would others be different? But if I never experience another, I will still die with a big smile on my face because I have experienced yours."

With that she tried to swallow my tonsils and when we came up for air she continued

"You are all I will ever need. I don't lust for new and different cocks but honestly I am curious what others would feel like."

"So, what are your plans? I suppose you could just go down to the Thirsty Badger and pick up a dozen or so jocks and pull a train."

"Don't be silly. I just said I was curious, not that I was going to do anything about it. You've got the only one I want. I just thought we could be honest with one another and say what was on our minds. Am I wrong?"

"No you're not wrong, we should be able to say what's on our minds but we each need to be mindful of how the other could react. For instance, how would you react if I said Honey, you've got a nice tight little vagina and I'm sure it's the best one ever but I'd like to fuck a few other women just for comparison. Are they tighter or looser than you? When they do their kegel routines does it grip my cock any better? How about how difficult is it to reach their G spots? See my point?"

A now crying Dee fiercely kissed me and held me in a vice grip.

"Don't you dare go out and start fucking a bunch of sluts. My pussy is all you will ever need you jerk."

"And whose cock will always be the only one you will ever need?

As she scrambled to cowgirl me she grabbed little Carson who was standing at attention and rubbed his head back and forth through her slit. She was seriously wet as she centered him at the mouth of her vagina and slowly lowered herself until everything I had was firmly packed into her velvet prison. Our fingers interlocked as she slowly fucked herself up and down on my cock. Her eyes were locked on mine and we connected with a indescribable communion.

As the first decade of our marriage passed we often talked about the orgasm that followed as being in a class by itself. The conversation about other cocks and pussies did not recur for five years.

Law School went well for us. For the first year we were in the same classes and we found that studying together worked really well. Our minds worked differently of course but we filled in the gaps in each other's understanding of the assignments and jointly flourished. We finished that year close to the top of our class and were looking forward to our summer apprenticeships.

Our respective Dads had gotten us into two separate Madison law firms for this program. Wisconsin has a unique set up whereby if you pass a successful apprenticeship for the two summers of law school you can be admitted to the Bar upon graduation without taking the dreaded exam. It's a good program because you get real world legal experience that gives meaning to the dry textbooks. I went to work for a firm that would give me experience in the world of tax law finance and accounting. Dee was more interested in Family Law and so she took a position with a Domestic Litigation firm.

Professionally and Academically we did exceptionally well and we graduated with honors in the top two percent of our class. We would have done better but we did have to spend a couple hours a day refining our intercourse technique. I must say that we got very very good at it. After a hard day we got in the habit of soaking in our old clawfoot bathtub. It was very relaxing shaving all of Dee's tender spots and tending to the various nooks and crannies. Sometimes we would make love in the tub but usually we would prepare for bed and then have a wonderfully relaxing session in bed before falling asleep. The constant of great sex and abiding love got us through all the rough spots of school and by the time we were admitted to the Bar we were ready for the world.

I went to work with the law firm that handled all of my fathers business. The plan was to get several years of experience at the firm and then I would take over as Treasurer and in house counsel for the company. Dad's company had started as a small custom machining operation that developed a terrific reputation for quality and quickly grew to a powerhouse in our industry. We now had three plants scattered around the state and 750 employees. I am the oldest of four kids and all of us are being fast tracked to be with the company. My next youngest brother is a graduate engineer working for a competitor to gain experience. My next younger brother actually works for the company now and is bringing the operation up to snuff in the computer area. My sister will be graduating next year and plans on working in Sales.

12