Can We Have a Ride

Story Info
They asked to go out on his boat.
2k words
4.47
27.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

It was the long school break and I and some friends were going up to Surfers for a fortnight. Well, not Surfers exactly, but to one of the smaller towns close by. It was a lot cheaper, better surf, and the glitter of Surfers was only a five minute trip away.

For a few days we had some fun in the sun, the sea, and the sand, but then we started to get a little antsy. We wanted to do something different, but weren't sure what.

Monie and I were strolling along the beach when Monie nodded to a guy who was working on his boat. It was moored at this little jetty and it was obvious that he was doing a few minor repairs.

"Nice buns on the boy," Monie observed. "Why don't we chat him up?"

So we wandered over and said hullo. We're Monie and Carly, I'm Brett, and so on.

"Nice boat," Monie said, edging towards what she wanted.

"She is," agreed Brett. "It's my father's and I'm just doing a bit of work on it. I'm allowed to use it for the rest of the week."

"That's nice. Ah, I love boats. Any chance of a ride?"

"Not today. I've still got to finish working on her. Tomorrow it shouldn't be a problem if you want to."

"We'd love to, wouldn't we, Carly?"

I agreed that it would be a fine thing to go romping around the water on such a fine boat.

We chatted a bit more and we were about to move on, a little reluctantly as he was a honey, when he said in a casual side comment.

"Oh, you realise standard boat bunny rules will apply for your trip?"

"That's not a problem," said Monie, with me dumbly nodding along.

"Ah, what are the standard boat bunny rules?" Monie then asked, and I was nodding again. Just what were we agreeing to?

"Oh, just standard things. Observe safety rules, I'm in charge, normal payment from each of you."

"Normal payment? How much is that?" I asked.

He laughed, while Monie and I just looked puzzled.

"Think about it," he said. "It'll come to you."

Monie and I just looked at each other and I shrugged. Then Monie's eyes opened wide and she blushed. I was still feeling a little dense but the blush gave me a hint.

"Do you mean that you expect us to, er, to, um..." I mumbled.

"If what you're trying to say is lose your panties at an appropriate stage the answer would be a yes," he said, smiling even more broadly.

"Losing our panties would just be the start of it," Monie pointed out. "You've got a lot of nerve suggesting something like that."

"Why? I could have taken you out and then put the hard word on you. That's not my style. I like to think that you at least know what is likely to happen when we get out into deep water or visit a little island."

"Likely, not certainly?" I asked.

"Highly likely but not one hundred percent certain," he said with a grin. "You might become seasick or something. One can never tell."

"One of us will have to sacrifice our virtue," said Monie with a giggle.

"That'll be you, seeing it's your idea," I promptly informed her.

"Someone wasn't listening," Brett said. "I did say both of you."

"Ooh. Someone's got tickets on himself," laughed Monie.

"Not really. Just confidence in my own abilities."

Tickets on himself, but he was hot and he did have nice buns. It wouldn't be too onerous a penalty. Wait a second. I wasn't agreeing to this was I?

We started making more moving on noises. Brett stretched, closed his toolbox, and picked up his towel.

"I can leave the tools here quite safely but if you leave a towel around some lowlife pinches it. Don't understand it, myself. Anyway, since you're moving on, why don't I go with you for a minute and show you the hideaway just up the beach?"

He strolled on down the beach and we just tagged along.

"See those bushes over there," he said.

He indicated a thick cluster of bushes standing about four feet tall. Nice bushes but I didn't see how they could really hide much, being a little on the short side. We carried on, coming right up to the bushes. About halfway along one side he turned and seemed to walk straight into the bushes. When we reached where he'd turned we found a narrow trail leading in. It went a few paces in and the abruptly turned and went for another few paces. Then we were suddenly in a clear area about six foot by six foot.

"As you can see we're still in plain sight," he said, indicating the open beach beyond the bushes. "The appealing nature of this little hideaway is that you can do things like this without anyone noticing."

Even as he was saying that he was reaching for Monie, pealing the bottom of her bikini right down. She squealed a protest, hastily covering herself with her hands, blushing brightly.

"Look around," he said. "All those people can see you but can't tell that you're half naked. The shortness of the bushes precludes my taking off your top, of course, because that would be noticeable." He eyed Monies bust and nodded. "Very noticeable," he added.

Monie just stood there, giving him a half-hearted glare.

"You! What do you think you're playing at?"

Brett winked at me, which Monie didn't notice, and answered her.

"Well, I was just feeling a little restless and thinking that you're really a very attractive young lady and I don't want to wait until tomorrow to taste your charms. We're in a position where I can sample them right here and now. Have you ever been in a position where you've made love when there are other people around to see you? Not that they will actually see you while you're in here."

"You don't really think I'm going to let you do anything here in the middle of the beach. And Carly is here. She'll see everything. Not happening."

"What sort of logic is that? She'll see everything when we're out on the water tomorrow. Probably more than you're showing now as you won't have your top on, either."

He was certainly intending to proceed with his wicked ways. He'd dropped his shorts and undies and his erection was standing proud and it certainly had something to be proud about. He reached for Monie and pulled her flush up against him, his erection pressing against her.

"Do something, Carly," Monie demanded, and I shrugged.

"I am doing something. I'm admiring his, ah, manly physique. All you have to do is say no, loudly and clearly. I mean, if you scream there's all these people ready to come rushing to your aid."

I waved my hand generally at the beach, indicating the numerous beach-goers wandering about. Any panicked screams would be answered very quickly. There were a number of men present who'd love to come to the aid of a damsel in distress.

"It's not happening. People would guess what we were doing."

"I doubt it. You feel very nice you know."

His hands were wandering over Monie's bottom in a very familiar way, so he knew what he was talking about. He suddenly tightened his grip and lifted Monie up.

"Wrap your legs around my waist and lean back," he instructed her. She took a nervous look at me and did what he asked, her legs wrapping around him. When she leaned back his hands were there, closing over her waist to support her.

"A little steerage, perhaps," he said, looking at me.

"No, Carly, don't you dare," hissed Monie, while I just giggled, reached for his pride and joy and steered it into position.

"Oh my god, I said no. You know I said no," Monie protested, giving a gasp as he pushed firmly into her.

"You did, but it was obvious you didn't mean it," Brett pointed out. "I mean, you could have summoned assistance if you really didn't want to."

He certainly wanted to as he was already moving his hips in a rhythmic fashion, sliding easily in and out of her heated passage. Monie was muttering to herself but also responding, and if it was an unwilling response you couldn't have proved it by me.

I had to give Brett credit for one thing. The way Monie was leaning back against his cupped hands their heads were a couple of feet apart. No casual observer would suspect a thing. Unless they noticed how Monie's head was jerking about in time to his thrusts.

Brett was having fun, banging away with no cares, while Monie was making odd little sounds, either approval or protest, not that Brett or I cared which. I was finding the whole thing erotic and exciting. I could see myself having an interesting boat ride the next day.

I was quite surprised when Monie started trying to stuff her hands in her mouth and going nng, nng, nng, like air escaping through a small hole. I guessed that she was climaxing and throttling her scream. I was surprised as I didn't think Brett had reached the same point himself.

Whether he did or not proved to be a moot point as when he disengaged he was still as stiff as a poker, although much larger. He turned to me, winked again, and then he swept a leg around and connected with the back of my knee. If your knee bends you go down, and go down is what I did, landing on my knees. A hand on my back helped me onto hands and knees and held me there.

I was squealing, "What the hell?", and then my bikini went sliding down leaving me feeling awfully exposed in the rear. Then it was my turn to yell, "Don't you dare," but finding myself yelling quietly as I did not want anyone on the beach to come and investigate. Have strangers catch me on hands and knees with a cock making free of my body? No way!

He drove fully into me without any problems as I was hot and wet and that was Monie's fault, putting on that disgraceful exhibition in front of me. Before I could demand that he take it out I had another source of complaint. He'd snapped open the clip to my top with the result that the top fell away and my breasts were on display.

After that it was a case of hands clutching and fondling my breasts while his cock made like the ocean, surging in and out with a monotonous regularity. Okay, I'll admit that the ocean might have a monotonous regularity but a man's erection might have the same regularity but it couldn't be called monotonous.

He'd come driving in and I'd want to protest because he wasn't supposed to be doing this just yet (tomorrow was another day) but I'd also want to cheer him on as he was damned good at what he was doing.

Anyway, he just kept driving away and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Seeing I couldn't stop him it seemed only reasonable to go with the flow, as it were, and I pushed back quite energetically to meet him. (Might I point out that energetic is not the same as enthusiastic. It might look it to a bystander such as Monie, but it's not, so she should keep her remarks to herself.)

When all is said and done Brett was a very accomplished lover and he took his time bringing me to a climax. Or maybe he took his time because he was on his second course and he needed the extra time. It didn't really matter as at the end of the day I had been fully satisfied and felt like slumping onto the ground in a boneless heap.

I didn't do that of course. I reprimanded him for snatching the goodies before they were offered. He just laughed, suggesting I could consider it early payment for tomorrow's boat-ride.

Monie and I discussed that later. Did that little beach adventure mean that we wouldn't have to put out tomorrow. We didn't come to any conclusion but I suspected neither of us was particularly worried about what the morrow might bring.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers