Can You Please Use Me Tonight?

Info
Your fiancé's sister confesses her desire to be owned by you. [F4M]
263 words
4.74
39k
54
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yumprincess
yumprincess
399 Followers

Hi everyone! This is an improv I did last year. It's one of my favorites and I hope you love it, too!

Summary: The listener has been best friends with the speaker for a long time. They've both always had feelings for each other but the speaker always deflected, going so far as to introduce the listener to her sister, because she didn't want to ruin their friendship. Now, the listener and speaker's sister are engaged, but the speaker can't handle it any longer. She needs the listener to know how she feels. In a moment of unbridled desire, she offers herself to him entirely.

Notes: There is cheating since the listener is engaged to the speaker's sister. If that's not you're thing, pls don't listen. The speaker gets the listener's consent multiple times throughout the audio. This is a slow burn. The speaker clearly feels unsure about sharing this information but has gotten to the point where if she doesn't tell him how she feels, it's going to eat away at her. The other aspect to note in this audio is that it explores the desire to be in a D/s (dominant/submissive) dynamic. The speaker has come to the realization that she wants to be sexually submissive which is both confusing and exciting to her.

Disclaimer: EVERYONE PORTRAYED IS 18+. THIS WAS CREATED BY ADULTS, FOR ADULTS ONLY. THIS IS A FICTIONAL ROLEPLAY AUDIO AND 100% FANTASY. IN OTHER WORDS, THIS IS NOT REAL. Do not download, copy, publish, or do anything with this content other than listen. Copyright © 2023 yumprincess.

--:--
--:--
1.0
yumprincess
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Elle4u2useElle4u2use7 months ago

Im your property

MaxDaddyMaxDaddy7 months ago

This is just the most delightful slow burn - and hot as hell.

Nufan1155Nufan11559 months ago

I STUMBLED ON THE SAME GIRL DOING THE SAME STORY IN TWO DIFFERENT PLATFORMS BY ACCIDENT

I feel this says a lot about me

Kill me

insert_nameinsert_name10 months ago

I really enjoyed that ... I love your voice and could listen to you all night ... well, until I had a better, more urgent use for your mouth!

Great details, you really brought me on the journey with you. Thanks.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Hot Popular Girl is Your Sex Tutor I just wanna be your summer fucktoy.in Audio
Creampie The Cute Campus Slut You see how turned on I am right? I'm wet already!in Audio
Cheer Captain Fucks and Sucks You I want you to ruin my makeup, I need you to fuck me hard . . . [F4M]in Audio
Testing Your Frat Bro's Hot Sister I LOVE fucking, and I’ll show you how good I am!in Audio
Sorority Girl Gets a Public Facial Your friend's bitchy older sis loves being used by you.in Audio
More Stories