Can You Squeeze Me In? Ch. 02

Story Info
Their first encounter continues.
2.6k words
4.53
9.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3: finishing what we started

James had always had a strong desire to please his partner. It was, in fact, quite difficult for him to enjoy himself if his partner wasn't really in the mood. Or if his partner was frequently asking him if he was done yet. That was a total mood killer. He knew his wife found him uncomfortable but never really questioned why. At least, not until Courtney said he was huge. That did cast a new light on things, he thought to himself, idly staring at the sight in front of him.

Courtney had apparently had a delightful orgasm, judging by her response, and now lay on her back with her legs collapsed to each side, spread wide. She really did have fantastic legs, James noted, briefly getting distracted from her pussy. They were long, elegant things that pulled your gaze upward. She shifted and sat up a little, spreading her legs a little wider.

Courtney, for her part, admired the girthy dick hanging a few feet away from her spread legs. It wasn't the longest she had seen, maybe a touch above average in length, but ohhh was it thick. Once confined to the realm of ridiculous dildos, she felt like she was staring at an impossibility right in front of her. That dick was going to line up with her opening any moment and slowly press into her, spreading her open, pulsing with real, flash and blood desire. For her. She could feel a tingly warmth beginning to spread from her core, down her legs and up her belly as she thought about what was about to happen, what she wanted to happen.

She watched as James' attention moved to her legs, only to be refocused on her pussy a moment later. His dick pulsed and a sticky line of precum oozed out of the tip, slowly dripping onto the hotel's bed sheets. "Pussy cat got your tongue?" she asked. James laughed at the double meaning and replied, "It might get it a few times." Courtney beckoned him closer and he happily obliged. The tingly feeling got stronger as she smelled his scent, a mix of sex and whatever earthy body wash he used. The tingling got stronger again as his hands simultaneously landed on her legs, completing the circuit between them, and began to glide upwards. "Oh!" Courtney sighed, watching him inch forward, each of them alternating locking eyes and dropping their gaze to their rapidly convening sex organs.

By the time James began to lower his body over hers, his dick was spraying precum with every twitch. Courtney reached down and grabbed his dick with one hand, the other pulling his face down for a sloppy kiss. Her hand couldn't even begin to close around the warm, pulsing monster in her grasp. She gave it a few experimental pumps causing James to groan loudly. "You have no idea how much I want this, for you to fuck me with this huge thing." Courtney said. James looked at her, still a little surprised at her naked desire to be fucked, and replied, "You have no idea how much I enjoy hearing that." After a pause for a kiss, Courtney continued to pump his dick, but now lined it up with her dripping wet pussy. Her legs wrapped around his back almost instinctively, knowing that she would need to give him good leverage to get that huge thing inside of her.

James looked her in the eyes and began to apply a bit of pressure, the head of his dick now fully engaged with her pussy, her inner labia providing a natural funnel to line it up with her depths. Courtney felt her mind and body begin to melt under the heat of her desire and then James said, "I'm going to fuck you with this huge dick until you can't walk. And then I'm going to keep fucking you. When you think we're done and we head to the shower, I'll pin you to the wall and fuck you there, too. After we're done showering, after you get dressed, I'll fuck you one more time. I'll bend you over this hotel bed, pull your panties to the side, and send you home with one last load of my cum deep inside of you. It'll pour out of your pussy the rest of the day and drip down these sexy legs of yours and the whole world will know that you are mine." Courtney yelled incoherently, a primal scream of desire, as those words sank into her mind, just as the head of James' huge dick twitched and pressed into her hot, slick pussy. One inch, two inches. She kept yelling, "Yes! Fuck me! Cum in me! Aaaaah!" His dick felt insane, way better than any of her huge dildos. She couldn't anticipate what he was going to do, pull in or pull out, go fast or slow, and it was hot, pulsing inside of her, pressing her open like nothing else.

As James began to develop his rhythm, pressing into her a little deeper with each thrust, Courtney felt like her world was going to break in half. And James' huge dick was going to be the thing that broke her in two. Each thrust into her felt divine, it spread her open and rearranged her insides, forever conforming her pussy to the massive girth of his dick. Each time James pulled out, she could feel every atom of her pussy resisting, attempting to keep it buried inside of her, grasping, clamping down, desperate for the feeling of fullness that his dick had created a moment before. "You... feel... so... fucking... good!" she exclaimed in time with his thrusts into her core.

James couldn't believe how hot and tight Courtney's pussy was. But then again, it probably had never had a dick as thick as his fucking it, he thought to himself. He watched as with every thrust in, Courtney's eyes opened wide and her mouth made a cute little "O" of delight, of pleasure. Here was a woman who was getting fucked by him and loving it. "I'm never going to stop fucking you," James growled, briefly picking up his pace, his hips now slamming into hers with each thrust of his dick into her pussy. Courtney adjusted her position slightly until... "Ah! Aaaah! AAAAH!" she screamed as James' thrusting now was smashing her clit in the most delightful way. Her eyes rolled back as she screamed one more time, her legs shaking, her pussy and legs clamping down and holding him deep inside of her.

Courtney's world briefly went black as something erupted from deep inside of her. Nothing could have contained it, nothing could have stopped or slowed it down. An explosion rippled outwards from her pussy, of heat, a heat carrying intense pleasure to every part of her body. Instantly, every inch of her skin felt everything and every feeling brought pleasure on top of pleasure. James' face nuzzled in her neck, alternating kisses and little bites. His chest rubbing against her nipples. One of his hands, running up and down her right leg. His hair in between her fingers. His dick, buried deep inside of her, trying to continue thrusting through her orgasm but frozen in place by the explosion that echoed over and over again through her.

Finally, Courtney couldn't take any more. Her body gave one last shudder and slowly went limp. James took that opportunity to slowly extricate himself from her grasp. It took everything he had to pull his dick out of her delightful pussy, causing her to weakly protest. He didn't waste any time in showing her what his plan was, his mouth latching on to one of her gorgeous breasts. Courtney didn't know it yet but James had spent years playing a woodwind instrument and as such had a particularly strong tongue, adept at all sorts of motions.

She didn't fully understand what his mouth was doing to her but she didn't care. She just knew it felt amazing. Her hands rested gently on his head, running through his hair, as he continued to lick, suck, and tease her nipple. The stimulation, so soon after her orgasm, was intense. Her clit was still way too sensitive but this... this was amazing. James spent a few moments alternating breasts, enjoying the fullness of her body. Finally, he began his descent, slowly kissing his way towards his goal.

Courtney knew what his destination was. He had mentioned his interest in exploring her orally, a novelty for him. It had been years, decades even, since she last had multiple orgasms in a single day, but given what she was feeling building inside of her again, she knew she was going to break every previous record and then some today.

James shifted himself to a prone position and wrapped his arms around her legs, his face inches from the magnificent pussy he had just fucked. James began by lightly kissing her from one thigh to the other, back and forth. Next, he focused his kisses on her outer labia. Courtney tried to move her hips around so he would accidentally lick her pussy, again starting to leak her musky lubricating fluids, but James held her hips firmly in place. He continued to kiss and lick all around her mound, slowly moving inwards, towards her delightfully engorged inner lips. Finally, he stopped and Courtney could feel his breath on her pussy. "Please..." she begged. "Please lick me! Don't stop, it feels so good!"

James looked up her body, past her breasts, into her eyes. "I will never stop going down on you. I will wake you up and help you unwind at the end of the day by eating you out. I want my face to be your favorite thing to sit on. I want to make you cum over and over again with my tongue." As he finished, he went in for one long lick, from the bottom of her pussy all the way to her clit. James watched as her head fell out of view and he imagined the expression on her face as he repeated his long, slow lick. He finally released his grip on her legs as his hands had more important things to do. His left hand began to run up and down her legs, across her mound, tease her clit. It explored her, finding her sensitive spots, constantly on the move. James lined up his right hand with her pussy and teased her opening with his index and middle finger, all while continuing to lick her pussy, but now with a focus on her inner lips and clit.

Courtney grabbed on to his hair when his tongue found her clit, trying to get him to stay there. He mostly listened, occasionally straying to plant kisses nearby. His tongue danced little circles around her clit, flicking across it, alternating soft and hard licks. She could feel his fingers tease her opening and start to delve deeper inside her. She had never let anyone put their fingers inside of her before and the newness and perceived dirtiness of it gave her a thrill. His fingers quested deeper and deeper until she could feel his knuckles pressing against her mound. Courtney could feel him shift slightly and then his fingers were suddenly dragging along the top of her tunnel until... "Oh, fuck!" she yelled, hips bucking upwards. She could feel him smile against her as he continued to play with that spot deep inside of her. As her pleasure built once more, she tried to hold it off so she could enjoy it longer. James had other ideas and wrapped his tongue around her engorged clit like a hot dog bun around a hot dog and proceeded to fuck her clit with his tongue.

Courtney immediately exploded in another orgasm as the dual sensation of having her clit sucked and her g-spot stimulated completely overwhelmed her. This orgasm hit her a little differently, more sharply, the pleasure focused on her clit and pussy. James didn't let up, continuing to press against her g-spot firmly while sucking on her clit like a straw, extending the pleasure radiating from her clit for an impossibly long time. Finally, he released her clit and withdrew his fingers, allowing her orgasm to recede. Courtney fell limp, again, but this time she knew he had done exactly what he promised he would do. There was no way she was walking any time soon. And that meant... "Oh, damn, you're going to fuck my pussy again, aren't you?" she asked in a quiet voice.

James' only response was to climb back up her body and kiss her deeply. She could taste herself which was something she hadn't tasted in a long, long time. He was apparently content to wait for her to recover, she thankfully noted, as her clit needed a few minutes to process what had just happened to it.

"That was, bar none, the best oral I have ever had," she said in between kisses.

"Mmm, I'm glad! I've wanted to do that for a long time. I might need a few more tries to really get the hang of it..." James replied as she pulled him in for another kiss.

Courtney could feel his dick pulsing against her pussy and it gave a particularly large twitch as he said that. She smiled in the middle of their next kiss, looking forward to being his practice partner.

"Well, first, we have some unfinished business," Courtney whispered into his ear, reaching down to grab his dick once more. She gave his ear a kiss, causing him to moan his approval. As she spread herself open for his dick, she knew that this time he was going to cum in her pussy. She eagerly continued to kiss his ear, sending shocks of unexpected pleasure through James. He could feel when they were lined up and slowly pushed inside of her, his dick sinking all the way to her depths in a single thrust. James had wanted to go slow, to enjoy fucking her for as long as he could hold out. But between his pent-up sexual desire and the combined pleasure emanating from his ear and dick, he knew he wasn't going to last long at all.

James immediately settled into short, fast strokes, Courtney's pussy still gripping his thick meat too tightly to allow for much more. Courtney began to whisper her desires into his ear in between kisses. "Fuck my pussy, cum deep inside of me. Use me, fuck me over and over again with your amazing dick. Make me your cum dumpster. Oh, fuck, yes! Unload inside of me, over and over, fill me up!" Courtney could feel his thrusts getting shorter, his dick staying buried inside of her a little longer with each thrust until at last, at long last, she felt him shove his hips down forcefully, pinning her to the bed, her legs spread open wide to receive his load. "Fuck yes! I'm cumming!" James yelled as he sprayed his hot cum in her pussy, again and again.

Courtney could feel a warmth spreading inside of her, much different than before. Earlier it was a promise of what was to come. Now, it was a sign of completion. She was his cum dumpster and this was the first of many, many loads. She gripped him tightly with her arms and her legs, her tongue probing his ear as he finally gave one last push, one last twitch of his dick buried in her pussy, and collapsed on top of her. Her pussy convulsed delightfully, not in a full orgasm, but in the knowledge of orgasms ahead, of how she was going to get fucked, how she was going to cum, how she was going to get filled with his cum. And for the first time in a long time, she felt known. And she exploded in orgasm one final time.