Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so pretty!"

She was so preoccupied with her own thoughts that she had not even noticed Josh plopping himself down beside her. Now she jerked her head in his direction. The alarmed look was still on her face as she said, "Don't be silly. I'm just an old lady."

"You're not!" Josh cried indignantly, actually offended that Mona could think of herself in that way. "You're really beautiful. I—I hope you aren't dwelling too much on your husband. I'm sure he was a great guy, but he wouldn't have wanted you to seal yourself off from affection like this."

Josh knew he was venturing on dangerous territory—and, sure enough, he wanted to kick himself when Mona, her face slowly turning to a grimace of misery, burst into tears.

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed, sweeping her up in his arms and somehow managing to get her on his lap. She took the occasion to wrap her arms around him and cry on his shoulder, her sobs causing her to shudder all over her body.

Josh had the good sense to let her paroxysm work itself out. So he let her cry, holding her close and getting a good feel of the contours of her body, especially her prominent chest as it pressed up against him.

But then she did something he didn't expect. She lifted up her tear-stained face from his shoulder and, giving him a look of inexpressible tenderness, pasted her lips against his for an intense, prolonged kiss.

It seemed to go on forever, and Josh wasn't at all inclined to see it come to an end. Her body scent wafted into his nostrils, and he felt more than a little activity in the area of his groin.

Mona pulled away abruptly after the minute-long kiss, crying, "Omigod, what have I done!" She seemed keen on prying herself away from Josh's lap, but he kept her there with a firm hold; and eventually she gave up, remaining in place but looking down at him in confusion.

He calmly reached over to the end table, plucked out a tissue from the Kleenex box, and carefully dabbed at her face to wipe away the tears. Then, peering intently at her, he focused on her blouse and began unbuttoning it.

She watched his fingers in amazement as they released one button after the next. When he had gotten them all undone and exposed her bra, she said flatly, "You're not serious."

For response he tossed away the blouse, reached behind her, and unclasped the bra. Then he flung that away also.

What was revealed took his breath away. The proud, regal breasts that showed themselves to his eyes weren't quite as large as Candace's, but they were larger than Julie's and as firm and shapely as any teenage girl could hope for. And like Candace's, they seemed to cling together to create a natural cleavage, even without support. With a proper sense of reverence, Josh extended a hand and took hold of one of them, squeezing it and twirling the nipple—which was already getting hard and erect even before he touched it.

"Isn't there ever a time," she said abstractly, as if delivering a lecture, "when women cease to be of interest to men?"

"Not if they're like you," he said fervently, and placed his mouth on one of her nipples.

She arched her back and groaned, making the breast swell up against his face. He then took both breasts in his hands and adopted his favorite position of placing his head between them, rubbing them against his cheeks. Meanwhile, Mona was cradling his head gently against herself, in a position not entirely dissimilar to the Madonna and Child.

She had unconsciously parted her legs as she sat on Josh's lap, and he took the opportunity to slide a hand up her skirt and along her bare thighs. When he reached her underwear, she gasped again—she had not noticed where his hand was going, and the touch of his fingers so close to her private parts surprised her. But she made no objection, parting her legs even wider and holding his head still closer to her chest. Josh pulled the panties away from her crotch and, after a moment's hesitation, placed his fingers on her cleft.

It was already moist (more moist than it had been in years), and a sob of a very different sort now came out of her throat. He stroked her labia up and down, then tentatively inserted a finger or two into her vagina—and then, at last, he touched that magical nub at the center of her being and caused it to swell with his gentle touch. By now her breaths were coming raggedly, each one of them lifting up her breasts and pressing them closer to his face as he continued to lick them and suck on her nipples; but it was the work of his hand that fixated her, and in a matter of minutes she cried out in a strangled gargle as her first orgasm in months overcame her and made her quiver all over.

Josh continued to stroke her pussy even after her cries had descended to a series of soft moans and mews. He wanted to prolong the experience as long as he could, for he knew that he was the first man to touch that holy spot in years and years. Mona accepted his caresses for some minutes, until finally she slipped off his lap and fell back onto the sofa, a stunned and dazed look on her face.

"Did you like that?" he said softly.

"It was . . . incredible," she breathed. She looked guiltily at his wet fingers. "But it was really quite naughty."

They both smiled at the unconscious humor of that remark.

"I guess," she said slowly, "you'd like something in return?"

Josh didn't know how far Mona was prepared to go; probably she envisioned only something that involved her hand or her mouth. But he decided to go for broke.

"I want to go in you."

There was, at first, a troubled look on her face; then she nodded quietly to herself, got up, and started heading up the stairs, giving him a beckoning look over her shoulder as she did so.

Josh hurried to keep up with her. As they entered the guest bedroom that had been set up for her, Mona calmly removed her skirt and panties and stood gloriously naked in front of him. This first look at her unclothed form again caused Josh to gasp in amazement at her gorgeous desirability. The slightly rounded tummy, the tight curve of her bottom, and the thick tuft of hair (still black, but shot with gray) on her delta were as seductive as any young model's body could be.

He doffed his clothes in record time, revealing an erection that made her eyes widen.

"My heavens," she breathed. "Did I do that?"

"You did, Mona," he said simply.

She considered it as if it were some baffling problem in quadratic equations. "Little bigger than I'm used to," she said to herself as she fell to her knees in front of him. Giving him a poignant look, she focused on the task at hand and placed the first few inches of his cock into her mouth. Josh always loved the sight of a female from this perspective, her eyes closed and her mouth sealed tight around his shaft. Mona didn't fail to seize his firm bottom as she licked and sucked and nuzzled him to even greater hardness.

After a few minutes she stood up and walked unhurriedly to the bed, where she lay down on her back, lifting her legs and bending her knees in approved fashion. Incredibly, her breasts didn't get all that flattened even in this recumbent position. She was staring blankly at the ceiling.

The sight was so tempting that Josh rushed to the bed and fell on top of her, the impact causing her to emit a little "Oof!" of surprise. He once again renewed the worship of her breasts, squeezing them and pressing them against his face; then he slid up her body and mounted her.

He may have gone in a bit too far and too fast, for she let out a huge gasp as he did so. He again chastised himself, as he had forgotten how long it must have been since she'd had a cock in her. But she was so succulent that he continued until he was almost entirely in her, and he saw her eyes bugging out and her mouth dropping from the sensation. Then he started thrusting—gently, at first, then more vigorously, as he alternately seized her face, shoulders, breasts, back, bottom, and thighs with questing hands that couldn't get enough of the feel of her body. She lay quite passive as he ground his hips into her, plastering kisses all over her face and neck. And when he felt that telltale tingle in his testicles, he knew the moment he had longed for ever since he had laid eyes on her had come. He sent an enormous quantity of his emission deep into her, almost growling from ecstasy as he clung tightly to her.

He continued to lie on her, putting almost his entire weight on her and glorying in the feel of her body under his. She seemed to like it too—until at last, after some minutes, she said, "Could you please come out of me now?"

Grudgingly he slid out of her and fell over to the other side of the bed, panting hoarsely as he too stared sightlessly at the ceiling.

With a little laugh she said, "That was really naughty."

He laughed too, saying, "I guess it was."

Suddenly she got serious. Rolling over onto her side, she peered at him and said, "What would Julie say?"

"She won't mind," Josh said blithely.

"How can that be?" Mona cried uncomprehendingly.

"Trust me—it's okay." Josh came close to spilling the beans (I'm sleeping with your daughter too), but held his tongue.

"This is crazy," she said, but she didn't object when Josh seized her and placed her directly on top of him. Once again the feel of her body electrified him, and he delighted in the little trickle of come that was leaking out of her crevice and onto his thigh. His hands kneaded that splendid bottom of hers, and she allowed herself to be caressed as she hadn't been caressed in years, perhaps decades. But when his member began showing renewed signs of life, a little shiver went through her.

"You—you want some more?" she said.

For answer, Josh (who was still squeezing her butt), said, "Could I go in back here?"

She looked at him uncomprehendingly until he carefully placed a finger on her anus. At that, she gasped.

"Don't you like it?" he said.

She remained silent for a long time, then said, "I haven't done that in forty-five years."

Josh knew this wasn't the time for flippancy (You never forget—it's kind of like riding a bicycle). So he said, "You'd rather not?"

"I didn't say that. It's just . . ." she trailed off, then resumed. "Do you do that to Julie?"

"Yes."

"And she likes it?"

"She seems to." It took her a while to get used to it.

Mona pondered that for a while. Then, decisively, she said, "Okay."

Josh was thrilled, and he instantly reached for a dispenser of hand lotion that was conveniently on the nightstand. As Mona watched him fixedly, he poured some of the stuff onto his fingers, then coated her anus with it, inside and out. Urging her to remain on her stomach, he draped his body over hers, brought his cock to the edge of the orifice, and then carefully went in an inch or two.

Mona pressed her lips together, but even so a little groan of pain emerged from her throat. Josh, sensing her tense up, took one of the cheeks of her bottom in his hand and massaged it, saying, "Just relax, dear." It took her some time to comply, but when she did so he was able to enter several more inches, even though this brought forth another gasp from her. But she seemed to be holding up well, and Josh continued pumping as he reached around her and seized those incredible breasts, nestling his face against hers as he thrust.

She seemed even more passive this time than in their earlier coupling, but Josh had long ago realized that this was a procedure where the female really can't do much except take what the man is giving her. Mona's eyes were closed, and a little frown of pain or discomfort was on her face; but every so often her tongue would come out of her mouth and lick her lips, so Josh hoped she was getting at least some pleasure out of the experience. And as he sensed his second climax approaching, he let a hand drift down the front of her body until it again seized her cleft, now dripping from both her juices and his, and stroked her vigorously as he suddenly shot another enormous discharge into her.

They groaned in unison as their orgasms crashed over them, and he remained plugged in her for many minutes. At last she asked that he pull out, and he did so—but the emergence of the tip caused her one final jolt of pain, as a little cry from her indicated. Then she collapsed like a balloon with all the air let out of it, her face buried in the pillow.

But they didn't have too much time to rest. The sound of a car entering the driveway could mean only one thing.

"Omigod!" Mona cried hoarsely. "They've come back! We have to get dressed."

She stumbled out of the bed, rushed to the bathroom, did a quick wash of key body parts, and then dashed back to her bedroom to throw on some clothes. Although almost always of an almost preternaturally placid demeanor, she gave Josh something close to an infuriated look and said, "Please get dressed, Josh!"

Understanding her concern and embarrassment, he did as commanded.

Tripping downstairs, Josh saw Mona's blouse and bra on the floor next to the sofa. He hastily kicked them under the sofa, figuring he or Mona could fetch them later. Then he helped Candace and Julie bring in a Christmas tree that was almost seven feet high and set it up in front of the fireplace in the living room. The placing of lights, ornaments, tinsel, and presents on and under the tree began at once. Thankfully, it didn't appear as if the two younger women noticed Josh and Mona's red faces or the slight sheen of perspiration on their foreheads.

The Christmas Eve dinner that the three women all helped prepare was duly festive, and again Candace and Julie didn't pay much attention to the fact that Mona was unusually subdued; perhaps they attributed it to her habitual unease at being in the house she had occupied so long with her now-dead husband. It was only after dinner, when Candace was cleaning up in the kitchen, that Mona shuffled in, standing at her back as Candace toiled away at the sink.

Candace turned her head around and said indifferently, "What's up, Mother?"

Mona remained silent, and so Candace turned the water off and turned around. She could sense something amiss. "Everything okay, dear?"

The relationship between the two women was peculiar. They were so different in character and temperament that they had difficulty understanding or sympathizing with each other; and yet, a genuine love and affection were unquestionably present.

Mona continued to be mute after her daughter's question, and only when Candace seemed on the verge or repeating it did she blurt out: "I slept with Josh this afternoon."

Candace prided herself on her unflappability. Although clearly stunned, she merely cocked her head and said: "Oh, did you?"

"It—it wasn't planned!" Mona cried desperately. "It just happened! He was trying to comfort me—"

"And I see he did a good job of it," Candace said with a snide smile.

"Candace, please! This isn't a time for levity. I would hate for Julie to find out. Josh says she won't care, but I can't believe that."

Mona's daughter was always one for candor. "Why should only Julie be upset? I sleep with him too, Mother."

Mona's jaw dropped, and she staggered backward, managing to fall into a chair at the kitchen table. "You—you what?"

"I sleep with him too," Candace said with slow precision. "In fact, I got to him first. Only later did Julie slip into his bed. He deflowered her, you know."

All this was a bit too much for Mona to take in all at once. She gazed sightlessly at a spot on the floor and seemed on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Look, it's no big deal," Candace said, taking pity on her mother. "I don't care, anyway. I mean, Josh is a sweet, sweet boy, and I love him, but he's a free agent—and so are you."

"I—I just don't believe this," Mona said in a tone of awe. "You, me, Julie—mother, daughter, granddaughter. It's unheard of!"

"Yes, I suspect Josh is setting some kind of record for pleasing different generations of women."

"Candace, will you stop joking for one minute? This is serious!"

"What's serious, Grandma?" Julie said. She had heard the talking in the kitchen and sensed that something interesting was going on. (Josh was safely confined to one of the bedrooms upstairs.)

"Josh just took your grandmother to bed," Candace announced blandly.

Now it was Julie's turn to stagger backward, her back crashing into the refrigerator as she did so. "He what? He slept with her?"

"Yup. Guess he gave her a Christmas present a little early."

"Jesus!" Julie said. "Does that guy never get enough?" Only then did she realize that her mother must have told her grandmother about her own cuddling up with the man who was supposed to be Julie's boyfriend. "So—you let the cat out of the bag?" Julie said to her mother.

"Sure, why not? Let's have it all out in the open."

"This guy," Julie said in wonderment—"he just doesn't know when to quit! He'll fuck anyone with the right body parts!"

"Julie, please watch your language," Mona reproved.

"That's what Josh keeps telling me!" Julie said.

"Your comment isn't very flattering to your grandmother," Candace pointed out.

Julie covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh, Grandma, I didn't mean it that way! I really don't know what it is about a woman that excites a guy like Josh; but it just seems incredible to me that someone of your age—"

"It was more than sex, dear," Mona observed quietly.

"Oh, I know that! That's the way he is. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and I don't think he could ever have 'just sex' with anyone. I could sense that he was attracted to you the moment he saw you. But—but what do you two have in common?"

"People don't necessarily have to have things in common to be attracted to each other. Or maybe," Mona added, lapsing into a bit of self-pity, "he just feels sorry for me."

"Oh, I'm sure it's way more than that!" Julie cried.

"I hope so."

"The thing is," Candace said firmly, before the conversation descended to further levels of sentimentality, "what are we going to do? I take it, Mother, that you aren't interested in just a one-night stand?"

"No," Mona said tautly.

"Well, then," Candace said, taking in Julie with a glance, "I guess we'll have to do a little more sharing—at least for the remaining days of your stay. That's the least we can do. Is that all right, Julie?"

"Of course it is, Mom. I mean, she's my grandmother, and I want her to be happy."

"Okay, it's settled. Did you want him again tonight, Mother?"

"No, that won't be necessary."

"So whose turn is it, Julie? Yours or mine?"

"I guess I get him tonight, Mom."

"All right. Mother, you can have him tomorrow night or the night after that."

And that's how it was.

When Julie slipped into her bed that night, Josh was already there. He looked like a boy who had taken too many cookies from the cookie jar.

"Well," Julie said tartly, "you certainly get around."

"So you know," he said glumly.

"Of course I know! Everyone knows! All three of us know that you sleep with all three of us!"

Josh winced as if in pain. "Are you—are you mad at me?"

"I'm not sure I have the energy for that. You were my mom's boyfriend first anyway; I'm just an interloper."

"No, you're not!"

"So why not Grandma? She needs love like anyone else. And if you can make her feel better, well, that's all to the good."

"She—she's an incredible woman."

"I agree with you—although I have a somewhat different perspective on her than you do."

"I want to get to know her a lot better."

"Well, I suspect you'll have the chance." After a pause: "Um, I suppose you're a bit tired from your session of afternoon delight?"

Josh gazed sheepishly at her. "Why should you think that?"

"Oh, you're not going to tell me you want more?"