Candace Does Chet and his Bro Again

Story Info
Candace fucks Ben and then fucks Chet.
5.7k words
4.65
11.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 5

Hello my digital diary. It's me again. I wanted to tell you (and remind me) about something wonderful that happened. Well, it started out as wonderful. I felt like I had made a breakthrough. And well, in hindsight, I am not so sure. Anyway...

So Daniel and I had our three-year anniversary a couple weeks ago. I talked him into us spending time together and making a long overdue romantic evening of it. One thing that is great about Daniel is that he is definitely a romantic.

So I showered, shaved my legs and my cooch. I put lotion all over my body. I was as smooth and soft as they day I was born. I was ready for a great evening with my man hopefully ending in some good lovemaking.

Daniel took me to one of our favorite restaurants that we had not been to in a while. The ambiance was great. Daniel was great. Dinner was great. He apologized for being so under water with school and recognized that he has been neglecting me. He thanked me for being so supportive and described his dream of graduating first in his class and having his choice of places to go.

Daniel told me that he wanted me to be with him. He asked me if I wanted that too. I think that was his way of making sure I would say yes if he pursued a long-term commitment with me. Like 'making sure the girl is going to say yes before I ask her to marry me.'

Anyway, I told him I loved him and that I wanted a future with him. We talked about where we wanted to live and the type of lifestyle we wanted. Then we talked about kids. We both knew that the other wanted kids. We had talked about that a while back.

I used this opportunity to try to get him to open up. I commented, "You know Daniel, to have kids you would have to get rid of those condoms and go at me natural. Do you think you could handle it?"

He laughed and responded, "Of course babe, I look forward to it."

I responded immediately, "Then why don't you do it right now? I have been on the pill for years. I am not going to get pregnant and you and I love each other right? We are going to be together right?"

Daniel thought about it a minute but did not respond. I broke the silence by expressing that I would like to be more adventurous with him; that I wanted to try new things. Now digital diary, I can be honest with you. They would not be new things to me, only to him. But he doesn't need to know that.

Daniel finally responded by saying that he would be interested in doing new things as long as we went slowly and I did not laugh at him if he messed up.

The rest of our dinner went amazingly. I was happy that I had finally broken through with Daniel. I started plotting my first new move. I wanted it to be tonight.

After dinner, we decided to head home for a nightcap. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and then proceeded to drive us home. About halfway home, I reached over and started rubbing his manhood. I could feel it growing instantly. He tried over and over to pull my hand away. He actually got a little upset when I tried to unbutton his slacks.


He loudly said, "What are you trying to do Candace? I can't drive when you are doing things to me like that."

I gave up and decided to wait until we got home. As soon as we walked in the door, I dropped my stuff and pulled him toward the living room. Without letting him get comfortable, I dropped to my knees and started unbuttoning his slacks.

Daniel responded by saying, "Candace, can't we go to the bedroom baby?"

As I pulled his slacks and boxers down, I answered, "More adventurous Daniel. More adventurous remember?"

His sigh became a gasp as I put my warm mouth on his half erect penis. His manhood grew to full tilt within seconds. I licked him up and down and engulfed him again sending shockwaves through his body I am sure.

Daniel moaned and stopped resisting. I think his carnal instincts took over. I bobbed up and down on his cock slowly letting him get used to the feel. Slowly over time I took him deeper into my mouth and eventually my throat. I did not want to do it immediately even though I knew I could.

Daniel started moaning over and over. I sucked hard as I slid completely off of him. I took his slippery tool in my hand and jerked him slowly. I looked up at him and his face was all contorted. As I continued to jerk him with my hand, I slowly pushed my mouth down the tip of his shaft. I used my tongue to massage the sensitive underbelly of his head.

He moaned loudly and then abruptly pulled away. I asked him what was wrong and he replied telling me that he was about to cum and that he did not want to do it in my mouth.

I tried to console him and tell him that I loved him. I tried to convince him that I wanted to show him by taking in his seed.

Listen digital diary, you have probably figured out that I just love cum in my mouth. I love to give head and I love to swallow a man's warm jizz. I desperately wanted to add this to my life with Daniel.

It was to no avail, as Daniel would not budge. I finally convinced him that he could cum on my tits. He let me resume my oral duties. Within a few minutes, he pulled off again and jerked his manhood until he shot a ton of warm cum all over my tits. It wasn't my first choice but damn if it didn't turnout to be better than I'd hoped.

It was a small win, but still a win. After Daniel finished, I think he was a little shocked it happened. He turned to walk away stating, "I'll go get you a towel. Don't go anywhere."

As soon as he left, I reached down and gathered up some cum with my finger and scooped it to my mouth. It was okay. I went back for more, again and again. As I was pulling in the last little bit I could gather Daniel returned and asked me what the hell I was doing.

I felt busted. I told him I could not help myself. He was confused. He told me that he was grossed out and that I should go take a shower and brush my teeth. As he walked away, he mentioned that he would not be doing that again.

I don't know what to do digital diary. I love Daniel. We had a really wonderful dinner where we professed our future together. I even got him to agree to be more adventurous. But then this happened. And it appears as if Daniel is farther away than ever.

But dang it digital diary, I want to do more things. I want to have sex in different positions. I want to have sex in different places. I want to have sex without a condom for goodness sakes. I want to suck dick and swallow cum. I don't know what else I want to do, but I am sure there is more.

Less than a week later, I decided to head to my parents house. At least that is what I told Daniel. I had hoped to see Chet and get a good fucking. My anniversary night had only left me sexually frustrated and unsatisfied. I wanted to do something dirty. I wanted Chet to fuck me in every position, and cum on my face or something.

After hanging out with my parents as much as I was obligated to, I sent a text to Chet asking if he was available. You know what he answered me with? He was sitting at my house, with Daniel. No shit. Apparently they had planned to hang out and Daniel did not tell me. Chet did not tell me. So I drove here to see him and he is up there. Fuck... I was so angry. I stomped around my parent's house up to my bedroom and crashed on my bed. What was I going to do now?

Fuck it I thought. I was going to masturbate. I needed a release.

I started pinching my nipples and rocking my hips, imaging that Chet was doing it. Then I moved my hand down below and started massaging my pussy. I slid my fingers up and down my wet slit and toyed with my clit. I started to feel better about the situation.

I was halfway to an orgasm when I heard my phone buzz with a new text. I ignored it and continued going. A couple minutes later, another text. I tried to ignore it. I shoved an extra finger in my pussy and banged away. Another text. Fuck. What?

I stopped masturbating and reached over and checked my phone. It was a series of texts from a number I didn't have saved. I started to read through them. First message started, "Hey this is Ben."

I thought why the hell was Ben texting me and how did he get my number?

Summary is that Chet gave him my number and told him to text me because I was in town. Ben said he wanted to talk to me. He had an experience that he wanted to tell me about and had questions.

I texted Chet and asked what the fuck.

He replied asking that I help out his brother. He needed a female to give him some advice. I replied telling him that I was not going to fuck his brother again. He just replied with an 'lol'

Ben texted me again and told me he would make it worth my wild, whatever that means. I had lost a bit of my mojo, so I decided to get dressed and go over there.

Ben answered the door and let me know that his dad was out of town like usual and that he appreciated me coming over.

We got comfortable on the couch and he started to tell me about a date he had with an older girl. He did not get far before he stated, "It is so hard to tell you. Can I just show you?"

"How are you going to show me?" I asked.

"She just acted weird and did not respond the way I had hoped. So I want to know if I did anything wrong. I mean was my technique all messed up?"

"And you can't just talk me through it?" I asked.

"I can't talk through technique."

I let out a huge sigh and finally just said, "Fine. Show me."

Ben came over and sat next to me. He said, "So we were right here. No one was home except us. I was sitting right next to her like this and we were watching a movie. And I slid my arm behind her and pulled her in close."

He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I tried not to act bored, but encouraged him to go on.

Ben continues, "So maybe 15 minutes later, I start rubbing her leg. Like this"

Ben has pulled me in close and now started rubbing my leg. I didn't think much of it.

Ben continues, "So then I move my hand up higher on her leg. And start pushing the envelope if you know what I mean."

I nod. He continues, "So she pulls away a little bit and looks up to me and we kiss."

Ben leaned in and kissed me. It was a sensual kiss. I went with it.

When he broke the kiss I replied, "Okay. Then what? It seems like it was going well. Where do you think you messed up?"

Ben says, "Let me show you without the dialogue."

Ben leaned down and kissed me again. This time he was more aggressive. I let him push his tongue in my mouth. We kissed hardcore for a minute. He reached down and pulled my leg up to pull my body in close.

The kissing intensified. I felt myself getting lost in the moment.

Ben then pulled me on top of him. As I straddled him, we continued to kiss. He started grabbing my ass and pulling me into him. I felt my body start to get worked up.

Ben broke the kiss and starting kissing down my neck and into my chest. Without me noticing, he reached under my shirt and undid my bra. He changed the position of his hips and spread my legs even more. I could feel his erection through our clothes and it was making me wet.

I had one last fleeting thought wondering where he went wrong and what advice I was going to give him. Then he lifted my shirt and my bra over my head.

My thoughts shifted to 'wait, I am sitting on top of Ben with my tits hanging out.'

Before I could gather myself any further, he put one of my nipples in his mouth. He licked and sucked and flicked just like Chet and I taught him last time. He was causing my body to warm up fast. He switched nipples and it was on.

I started grinding on his erection as he took in my tits. He continued to grab my ass and guide me. Flashes of his big cock jumped into my head. Flashes of me deepthroating his big cock and him cumming in my mouth scrolled through my head. Warmth flowed through my body as I remembered his big cock pumping cum deep inside my pussy. I visualized his big cock pulsing as stream after stream of man juice fired out.

It was obvious that I was horny. I wanted Ben right then. I let him have his way with me.

Ben sat up taking me with him like I weighed nothing. He laid me down on the couch and crawled on top of me. I spread my legs and invited him in. He began to kiss me aggressively again. I could feel him grind his manhood into me.

I reached up and pulled his shirt off. I reached down and rubbed his manhood. He sat up and pulled my shorts and thong off. I lie there naked and exposed for a brief second while he looked at his conquest.

Ben laid back down on me and continued kissing. I wished he was naked and would slide his manhood deep inside me. I almost came just imagining it. He kissed down my body, stopping to fondle and suck on my nipples again. He made his way down my flat stomach and eventually licked up my slit.

I moaned at a man's touch on my sensitive areas. He licked and sucked and pulled my clit into his mouth. Within a few minutes, I gushed my first orgasm into his mouth. He sucked it and kept going. I must have had three orgasms in 5 minutes.

What happened next completely shocked me. Ben pushed my legs back even father and tilted my hips. Then he went right for my ass. He poked and licked with his tongue and rimmed me like a pro. I had another small orgasm.

Ben finally pulled his mouth off only to replace his tongue with fingers. He slid two fingers in my wet pussy and another in my ass. I had flashbacks of me masturbating with the buttplug Chet gave me. One time last week, I used a dildo in my pussy and the buttplug in my ass. I took turns shoving them in and out over and over.

Ben was simulating that. He was licking my clit, and shoving his fingers in and out of my eager holes. He gave me another powerful orgasm.

After I recovered, Ben kissed his way back up to me. He kissed me hard and then sat up pulling me with him. He sat me up against the back of the couch and straddled me. I just noticed that somewhere in all of that, he had removed his shorts. Staring me right in the face was his veiny, long, beautiful, erect cock. Using his hand he guided it into my mouth.

I sucked and licked as his pushed his cock in and out of my mouth. I looked up at him and he was looking back at me with a smile. He commented, "You like my big cock don't you?"

I nodded my head in agreement. He continued, "I am going to fuck your mouth. Is that okay?"

I nodded my head again. Ben picked up the pace a little and starting pushing his cock in deeper. Within a couple minutes, I opened my throat up and accepted his length. He started fucking me deep and fast.

Ben looked down at me again and commented, "I have not cum in 3 days. I am going cum like a volcano in your mouth."

Ben was not lying. A few minutes later, he pulled out of my mouth and started jerking his cock. I opened my mouth giving him a target to aim at. Just as he started to cum, he put the head of his cock right on my tongue. His first shot was nice. It hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it down. His next shot was a doozy, much bigger and heavier than the first. I almost choked. I survived and swallowed that down in one big gulp.

For the next several moments in what seemed like slow motion, he fired shot after shot in my mouth. I swallowed down his offering over and over. When I felt like he was slowing down, I put my mouth over his manhood and sucked in his last dribbles. I savored them in my mouth before sending them to join the rest.

Ben pulled out of me as his cock began to soften.

Ben sat next to me and let me recover. My mind jumped from savoring the texture and the saltiness of Ben's spunk, to the awareness that my pussy was draining juice on to the couch.

I finally came to and looked at Ben. Somehow I asked him. "So where did it go wrong with the other girl?"

Ben smiled and said, "She was okay kissing, but as soon as I took control from her and started trying to take clothing off, she freaked out."

"Did you guys talk about it or what happened?"

"She said she was sorry and that she needed to go."

"I see."

Ben waited a few moments and then pulled me close to him and said, "Candace, I think you're wonderful. I like you a lot."

I leaned against him and did not say anything. I recognized that I was sitting here naked on Ben's couch at his house. He was naked. I had not intended on doing anything. As I was lost in thought, Ben started stroking himself. I suddenly became mesmerized by his growing manhood.

I felt my pussy tingle. My mind betrayed me and started visualizing and feeling his big cock inside me. So when Ben pulled me on top of him, I did not fight it. I leaned down and kissed him. He grabbed my ass again and moved me over in position.

I lifted up and reached down and aimed him at me. As I slid down his cock, I groaned. I was so wet, but he was so big. I had not had something that big in me since. Well. Since last time I was in this room.

I completely enjoyed moving up and down pushing more of him inside me with each trip down. Finally I had him balls deep inside me. I was on the verge of an orgasm. Ben reached back and spread my ass cheeks as he started to guide me up and down.

The orgasm hovered right near the top, but would not quite come out. Ben started playing with my special star. He used the juices from our sex and lubricated his way in. As he slid a finger in my ass, my orgasm flowed out. My pussy clinched. My ass clinched. I jerked a little.

Digital diary, I have a confession.

For the next several minutes, there was nothing else in the world I wanted more than to bounce up and down on Ben's cock, to have him shove his fingers in and out of my ass, and for me to have multiple orgasms. And that is exactly what happened.

I rode Ben for a while, slamming up and down, grinding, twirling, everything. He massaged and outright finger fucked my ass. I loved it all.

It came to an end when I heard him grunt and send his load inside my body. We both sat there in bliss until his tool softened and fell out of my slimy pussy.

I crawled off of him and stood up. I reached between my legs and gathered up as much as I could and brought it to my mouth. I savored the flavor of our shared juices before I swallowed it down. I did this several more times until there was nothing else I could get.

Then I got on my knees and licked and sucked and cleaned up Ben's unit. As I cleaned his balls and the underbelly of his shaft, I felt it twitch and start to grow. I stroked it hoping it would get hard again. It did.

When Ben's cock was fully erect again, I reached out and took his hand and helped him stand. Once he was standing, I crawled onto the couch and all fours and looked back at Ben and told him to fuck me.

Ben did not need to be told twice. He positioned himself behind me and aimed his monster at my waiting hole and pushed it in. Within three strokes he was buried deep. I groaned several times and I felt an orgasm starting to build. I looked back at him and told him that I wanted him to fuck me hard.

Ben grabbed my hips for leverage and started pounding away. He fucked me like a rag doll and I loved it. He was so deep. He was hitting all the right spots. I had a few more orgasms until he grew tired from the effort he expended.

Ben slowed his pace down, but continued to drive in me deep. As I got used to the new sensations, he pushed his thumb in my ass. I moaned. To my complete surprise, I loved all the anal play.

In fact, I moaned over and over. He soon told me he was going to finish again. With his last bit of energy, he fucked me good for a couple more minutes and then slammed into me one more time. I could feel his cock pulse as he filled me with his cum again. As his orgasm subsided, I fell forward and laid on the couch.

Ben walked up and kneeled down and wiped his slimy cock on my lips. I opened up and accepted it into my mouth. I cleaned him up and swallowed my prize. I lay there and spent for a while recovering. I had just sucked down the hugest cumshot I had ever had. Ben dropped a couple more in my pussy. I had more than a dozen orgasms. It was amazing.

12