Candace Visits Massage Parlor

Story Info
Candace visits a massage parlor and misbehaves.
3.7k words
4.63
12.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTRY 11

I messed up. I have been so proud of myself for holding the line. Since my road trip to Atlanta, I have barely done anything out of line. I went underground and avoided everybody. The cheerleading season is over so practices and meetings have been minimal and the events have dried up.

Word got out around some of the football team about what I did and I was approached several times in the next few days by other guys looking to hook up. I was able to politely say no without any negative consequences. Jamies and Vance tried to hook up with me again, but I told them I had a boyfriend and that I only did that to preserve our school reputation and to save their asses. The respected my choice.

Tiffany has been calling me constantly, but I finally just pled sick and have been avoiding seeing her. I saw her at school a few times but kept telling her I did not feel well. It was so lengthy she asked me if I was pregnant. I'm not of course digital diary. That would require me to actually have sex with someone.

It has been nearly two months since I have had sex with a person, male or female. Chet is away on a lengthy work opportunity or something. I have not seen him in forever. Daniel has been living at school pretty much. He is trying to finish some major project. His words to me were, "Candace if I can finish this project this school term it lines me up to get accepted for an internship at the surgical center downtown. No rising sophomore has ever gotten that. It would be huge for me and huge for our future."

No sex with Chet. No sex with Daniel. I have been avoiding Tiffany. And I turned down all the offers from the players and went underground. I have been trying to keep myself satisfied with my toys, but they really aren't cutting it anymore. But I have been willing to make the short-term sacrifice.

A week ago I got up in the morning and Daniel was already gone and out of the house like usual. I walked into the kitchen and on the counter was an envelope. I opened the envelope and inside there was a card. It was a very sweet hallmark card from Daniel. There was also a smaller envelope and a letter. I read the handwritten letter, telling me that he loved me and that he appreciated all the support and understanding I have given him. He apologized for being gone so much. He promised to show me how much he appreciated me when he is done with the school term. But for now, I should go enjoy some relaxation on him.

I open the other envelope and in it was a gift certificate to a spa downtown. It said it was good for a full service massage. I thought that meant that I would be getting everything massaged from my head to my toes. It has been a long time since I have had a massage. I was super excited. I texted him and let him know that I got his note and that I loved him too.

I called to schedule the appointment right away. They told me that they had a slot open that very afternoon. I booked it. It seemed odd to have to book an entire 3-hour time slot, but that is what they needed for the appointment. I did some homework in the morning and then took a long shower cleaning myself thoroughly.

I got to the place for my appointment. The lady up front gave me one of those big teethy smiles when she looked up my appointment. She commented, "Oh my. A full service massage." She said it emphasizing all of the words as if they all had some extra meaning. She continued, "Oh and it is with Zach. I love Zach. I would kill to hook up with Zach. Lucky you."

In hindsight, she was giving clues, but I was not paying much attention to her. She led me to a room with a massage table in the middle and a number of chairs and small tables with supplies. The lighting, music, and incense were all there for ambiance. She said, "Drop your things over there, get completely undressed and put a robe on. Zach will be with you momentarily. I think he is in the shower."

I got myself ready wondering why Zach needed to take a shower before seeing me. But I will never complain about a man wanting to be clean, especially before touching me.

I was sitting in a chair in my robe when there was a slight knock on the door. It opened and in walked a gorgeous man. I mean gorgeous. He was wearing gym shorts and a tight workout shirt. He was tanned and very well built with muscles popping out in all the right places. He was clean-shaven and had a million dollar smile in the middle of a very handsome face.

When he came in he smiled and said, "Hello beautiful. I am so glad you made an appointment with me today."

I smiled back and replied, "I am very much looking forward to my massage."

"Have you had a full service massage here before?"

I told him no. He replied, "Ok. Well at a high level, I am going to do a ton of things to make you feel amazing. When I do something you especially like just tell me you want more of it. If I do something you don't like just tell me and I won't do it again. But I am going to keep doing things and pushing the envelope until you tell me to stop okay?"

I think I only heard the words do things to make me feel good and I could ask for more of it. I thought about just asking him to massage my feet for the next hour. I ended up telling him okay and that we could get started.

He held his hand out and guided me out of my chair and over to the table. He pulled the tie on my robe and undid it, walked behind me and pulled it off of my body. As he walked away with it, he asked me to lie face down on the table. At first I was taken aback by the nonchalant demeanor of my masseuse, but I figured I should just go with it. He is a professional and if he gets to see my butt, so what.

Zach started with my feet and quickly moved to my calves. He spent quite a bit of time working on my calves. He stretched my feet and my shins out as he massaged them. It was a little painful at first but dreamy soon after. He moved my legs apart and used a small roller on my hamstrings before kneading them with his hands. He used a lot of oil and his fingers worked out any tension I had in my legs.

I was quite shocked at what happened next. He crawled up on the table and straddled my butt. As I was considering whether I should say something he addressed my worry, "I climb up here to get leverage. This angle is the best position for your shoulders and your scapula." He squirted a bunch of oil on my back and started a deep tissue massage on my back and shoulders. However unconventional it seemed, it was amazing.

As he moved his hands down my back, I could feel him moving down as well. I had a brief moment where I though I felt his package resting on my ass. But I think it passed as he hit a sore spot on my right side.

Zach moved down again. He was now sitting on my legs hovering over my knees. He squirted some oil right on my ass. I yelped a little. He apologized and started massaging my lower back. Within a couple minutes he moved his hands down to my ass and started massaging my ass. At first I was weirded out but I'll admit that it felt really good. I knew he was a professional so I let it go.

Zach continued to massage my ass. He added a little more oil and it ran down my crack. He jumped off of the table and stood next to me and continued his work. He moved my legs apart even more and slid his right hand down my crack and massaged the inner most part of my ass cheek. He used his other hand and did the other side. Several times up and down spreading my cheeks apart. I felt very exposed.

Then he slowly moved his hand down the center of my crack and rubbed his oily fingers up, down and around my pink star. I yelped again. He continued without comment. It felt quite good. No one had touched my sensitive anal opening for months. I did finally ask him whether that was supposed to be part of the massage. His response, "This is a full service massage. That means I intend to make every single part of your body feel good."

I laid there in thought as he continued to massage my backdoor. Part of me was starting to connect the dots that what he said means that he will be touching my tits and my pussy too. But shooting sensations going through my body kept interrupting my thought process. I could tell that my pussy was getting wet. I was getting turned on. Another person had not touched me in such a personal way in 2 months. I tried to push those thoughts away. I wanted this massage to feel good, but was this going to far I wondered.

My body betrayed me and I arched my ass and spread my legs farther apart. A small moan escaped me. Then he stopped. He asked me to turn over. I did it without thinking about being naked. Zach commented, "I am going to do your head last. I'd like to wash my hands first, so keep that in mind."

Zach started on my feet. I told him I loved to have my feet massaged if he wanted to spend some more time on them. He did. He gave me the most amazing foot rub of my life. I was in heaven.

He climbed up on the table again and sat across my shins. He started working over my quads. He used the roller first then his hands. I think I moaned out loud as I could feel my legs melt in total relaxation. My eyes stayed closed, as I wanted to feel every motion of his hands.

Several minutes later he finished my quads and continued to move up. He asked me to put my arms and hands above my head to stretch the abdominal muscles. He massaged my very upper thighs and ran his hands over my pelvic bone. As part of the process he spread my legs apart and ran his hands down the sensitive outsides of my groin.

Digital diary, I am going to be honest, only with you. I was so fucking horny after 45 minutes or more of this gorgeous mans hands on me. I spread my legs like a slut begging him to touch my aching pussy.

He did. He put some more oil on his hands and put one on each side of my pussy. With extreme precision he ran his fingers up and down the tiny folds of my pussy. Every few times up and down he would add more pressure. I moaned out loud. A couple minutes later he rolled his hand right over my wet opening. He gently massaged me and spread my wetness. I let it happen. I tilted my hips again and he slid a finger inside me. I groaned and bucked my hips. He added a second finger and I came immediately. I gushed juices all over his hand.

Zach continued his work. He wasn't done with my pussy yet. He arched his fingers up and placed them on my g spot. I groaned as he moved them in and out of my pussy stimulating me and causing me to spasm. I pulled my legs back to help his angle. I groaned again as my next orgasm hit me hard. I may have squirted. I'm not sure.

After maybe 15 minutes and 3 or 4 orgasms, he added some oil to my belly and moved to my abs and my frontal laterals. He moved up to a point where he was sitting on my midsection. He grabbed the oil and squirted it right on my tits. He massaged them thoroughly stopping and spending time on each nipple. I squirmed and moaned and eventually had another small orgasm.

Zach moved up again and massaged my chest and shoulders from the front. Almost 90 minutes in when he jumped off the table. He asked me to keep my arms above my head. He massaged each arm all the way using some special technique that made my fingers tingle.

He walked over to the table and grabbed a towel and cleaned his hands. He said, "Now for your head." His massage of my head and face was off the charts. He had to have had some training in pressure points or something because I felt every little scrap of tension leave my face. I was left in a state of complete relaxation.

When he finished he put his supplies back on the table and said, "We are right at 2 hours. We book extra time so I can go back and do something again that you enjoyed or do something more thoroughly if I did not do enough. What would you like to do?

I was so horny digital diary. I was bold. I was blunt. I responded, "Zach?"

"Yes."

"I want you to lick my pussy and my ass and finger me until I cum. Is that something you would be willing to do?"

"It is."

"I have one more request Zach. A very important one okay?"

"What is it Candace. Anything to make you feel good."

"I want you to be naked as well? Can you take your clothes off too?"

"Yes ma'am. I aim to please."

Zach walked around to the bottom of the table and asked me to slide down a little bit. He took his clothes off and put them on the table next to him. I could not see below his abs, but what I saw was a definite turn on.

I could feel my pussy start leaking in anticipation. He crawled onto the table and spread my legs open. "If you don't mind me saying so Candace, you have a very nice pussy and ass. I am looking forward to this."

I smiled as I saw his head dive. He licked up my slit and licked his lips and did it again. He licked me several times before nibbling on the folds of my pussy. He used his fingers to spread open me open and to expose my clit. He worked his magic on my pussy causing me to cum within a couple minutes.

He sucked in my juices and slid two fingers into my pussy. He sucked my clit and banged away causing me to have another orgasm. When he was done sucking up my juices again, he pushed my legs back farther and trailed his tongue down to my ass. He repeated his process of licking and fingering my ass too. I had another orgasm.

His grand finale hit the spot. He pulled my clit into his mouth and started battering it with his tongue. He slid two fingers into my pussy and two fingers into my ass and started banging me fast. My moans were so loud I worried afterwards if the people outside could hear me. When I came again, it was huge. I drenched the lower portion of his face and his fingers. He kindly cleaned me up and sat up. He had a huge smile on his face and said, "You taste like heaven Candace. That was a pleasure."

In between my heavy breaths I smiled from ear to ear. He asked me, "You have 30 minutes Candace. What is next?"

"If it is not to much trouble, I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours. All this stimulation has me revved up and I am horny as hell. I am sure you are too."

"I am. How do you want it Candace?"

"I want you to crawl on top of me and fuck me nice and slow until my tight pussy gets used to your big cock. Then I want you to pound me. And when it is time for you to cum, I want you to pull out and put it in my mouth so I can swallow you down."

"Anything to make you feel good."

Zach crawled up in between my legs. He leaned down and sucked on my tits briefly before positioning himself at my wet entrance. I arched my hips and pulled my legs back as he sunk his hard cock into my wetness. I groaned loudly. I missed the feeling of a man's cock inside me.

It took him more than a dozen strokes in and out of me before he was buried deep inside. I was so wet I could feel my juices running down my ass crack and onto the table. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me for a deep kiss. Our tongues twisted as my pussy accommodated his thickness.

He was methodic and sensual. He rocked his hips from side to side as he pushed in and out of me. I felt my pussy grip the ridges of his manhood. I broke our kiss as another orgasm shot through my body and out my toes.

Finally after several minutes he started to move faster and push into me as deep as he could go. I felt his girth and moaned again. I unhooked my legs and pulled them farther back. He pushed his body up and straightened his arms. The added leverage allowed him to slam into me deep and hard.

I moaned, "I am not going to last. I'm going to cum again. Ah fuck yes. Right there."

I came again. It was powerful and long. In fact, I started cumming over and over for a solid 5 minutes while he pounded into me. I could feel a puddle of my juices developing underneath my ass. He started moaning and I could tell he was getting close so I prepared myself.

He exclaimed, "Here it comes Candace. Get ready."

A few strokes later, he pulled out of me. I dropped my legs as he started to climb to me. I raised my upper body to meet him but he did not make it in time. The first shot hit me in my right cheek and spilled onto my tits. The second shot hit me in the nose as I was trying to cover him. Finally I got him in my mouth and the rest of his creamy load poured inside. I moaned as I sucked him dry. I savored each pulse in my mouth before swallowing it down. Oh god how much I missed this.

When his orgasm finished, I continued to suck him enjoying his beautiful unit. He was about 8 inches, a little smaller than Chet. But his cock was smooth and perfect. It felt good in my mouth. Finally he started to soften. He looked down at me and said, "I would love to go another round, but we are almost out of time."

I reluctantly let go of his manhood and he crawled off of the table. He walked over to grab a towel for me and returned to me pushing his cum into my mouth. I savored him again before swallowing it down. It was the first I had had since Atlanta. I used the towel to finish cleaning myself up. I sat up on the table and took a deep breath.

Zach asked, "Are you okay?"

I said, "Yes. That was amazing. I mean the massage, the lead up, and foreplay. I have not had any sexual contact in a couple months so I guess I had a lot pent up."

He laughed and handed me a card. It said 'Full Service Personal Masseuse. Regulars are preferred.'

When I looked up he said, "I would love to see you again. I am open for full service massages here or you can book a home visit for as much time as you want."

I smiled and said, "Ordinarily I would love that Zach. You were incredible. But I have a boyfriend and I have already done more than I should have."

"Well you can take the card with you just in case or you know where to find me."

"That I do. Thank you for today."

We got dressed and I left him a nice tip. I gave him his card back, as I did not want the temptation or for Daniel to find it and ask questions.

Given how busy Daniel is right now, I was able to make it home and shower and get cleaned up before anyone would know the difference.

It has been a couple days since this happened digital diary. I know it was wrong. I have nothing to justify why I did it. I mean I know why I did it. I was incredibly horny because my man has not been available. My thoughts are all over the place. Sometimes I feel bad about it. I mean I cheated on Daniel. But I also channel my inner Tiffany and think, 'what he does not know will not hurt him.'

It is just for now. He won't always be under water at school. There will be a day soon when he and I can have sex whenever we want and live a normal life and I won't have a need for Chet, or for Zach or anybody else. I am convinced... some day.