Candice in Wickedland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think you want to more than just kiss," Anna said, smiling brightly.

Gazing at her smiling face, my heart pounded happily in my chest and adrenaline surged through my veins.

I licked my lips and smiled back. I felt engulfed by an arousing heat and my entire body tingled with delicious anticipation.

Then, I attempted to sound playful and seductive as I replied, "Well, we could start with kissing and see where that goes. Your lips are so sexy and inviting, if I don't get to feel your mouth on mine, I may literally die."

Anna had looked into my soul and she liked what she saw. She liked it so much, she immediately felt a potent emotional connection towards me. It was something that neither one of us had to talk about. That potion had linked us together in such a way, we knew more about each other than words could ever tell us.

I moved forward and closed the distance between us. My mouth met hers and as I predicted Anna had exquisitely soft lips. Her mouth was warm, and I moaned as her tongue slid seductively into my mouth. My tongue rubbed up against hers and my whole body felt tingly as our tongues danced together. My tongue was responsive, and I savored the waves of pleasure as her tongue lovingly caressed mine.

"Mmmmph," Anna moaned into my mouth as we enthusiastically feasted upon each other. Our kisses were passionate and demanding and made me feverish with a desire for more. As we kissed, I grabbed Anna's butt with one hand, and the curves of her ass felt amazing. Her buttocks were both soft and firm at the same time. Her ass was desirable and a pleasure to grope.

My fingers danced across her ass like I was trying to commit every inch of it to memory. The smell of her hair, the contours of her ass, the sensation of her delightful tongue inside my mouth, everything about her excited me and sent my heart racing.

Anna broke from our make-out session long enough to lock the door. I moaned in disappointment at the sudden lack of physical contact, but another one of Anna's memories trickled in and I saw a time several months back when Anna had been engaged in amorous activities with a pretty girl and Anna's mother came in unannounced. Anna and her friend had been nearly naked at the time and it was super-awkward and embarrassing for everyone.

Anna returned quickly and undid the buttons on the front of my shirt. Then she slipped one hand inside my shirt and cupped my breast. I could feel her fingers through the thin fabric of my bra and my nipple stiffened.

I was a virgin, I didn't have a list of lovers to which I could compare Anna, although I suspected she was an above average lover.

And then as Anna played with my nipple through the thin fabric of my bra, my sex throbbed with hungry spasms and I panted. I was swept up on a wave of desire and I was convinced that Anna was the most skillful lover in all North America.

Anna's hands wandered away from my breasts and arrived at the waistband of my pants. She undid the buckle of my belt, unzipped my pants and then she slid her hand into my panties. It didn't take long for her fingers to locate my pink slit and I held my breath as I waited for her talented fingers to do delicious things to my wet, pulsing sex.

It seemed like an eternity, but then our eyes met, and I felt her fingers separate my swollen labia and work their way inside me. Part of her hand rubbed against my inflamed clitoris and I let out a powerful moan before Anna covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shhh," Anna admonished, "Not so loud."

I nodded my head, indicating I understood. I didn't want Anna's mother to come rushing in and investigating the sounds of vigorous, female moaning. Then Anna removed her hand from my mouth and suddenly we were kissing again.

I gasped into her mouth as she impaled my sex on her fingers and wave after wave of desire exploded through my loins and flooded my entire body with sexual ecstasy. I quivered and writhed while Anna gagged me with her mouth and muffled my cries and moans of pleasure.

My knees went weak and I would have collapsed onto the floor, only Anna held me tightly around my waist, supported my weight. scooched me over to the bed and eased me gently down to the soft, welcoming surface.

I was savoring the post orgasmic bliss and looking up at Anna's smiling face and then Anna grabbed my limp, satiated body, and finished peeling off my clothes. When I was completely naked, Anna began to strip.

Even fully dressed, Anna was quite a treat for the eyes, but without clothing to obscure the curves and features of her delightful body, she was an erotic delicacy.

I couldn't formulate words to adequately describe how beautiful she looked, so I just looked up at her and with my voice filled with awe and said, "You look yummy."

Anna laughed softly and with an amused smirk on her face, responded, "Does that mean you'd like to taste me?"

As she stood there all naked and exposed, her pubic lips were very visible. I could see they were plump and glistening with moisture, however, very little blood was making it to my brain at the moment and I didn't get the meaning of her joke right away.

Naked, she fell into bed with me, and my hands explored her exquisite, youthful body. She was warm, and her skin was smooth and flawless. I took my time, savoring every curve and grove of her body. Her buttocks looked and felt even more incredible now that she was naked. I felt that I could examine her naked body for hours or even days and still not lose my fascination with it.

Anna's nipples were extremely responsive. The more I played with them, the more Anna made gasping and moaning noises. The noises Anna made were delicious, like some sort of bewitching music, so I devoted a great deal of time and effort doing things to her nipples. I used my fingers, my lips, and my tongue to stimulate her pink, puffy nipples and the moans and gasps that escaped her lips were music to my ears.

Anna was the first woman with whom I'd had sex, so I wasn't an expert on how to please a woman, however, the psychic link I shared with Anna gave me some guidance. I eventually understood that Anna wanted my tongue to lap at her exposed, swollen pubic lips, so I spread her legs and leisurely licked my tongue up and down her inner thigh, getting closer and closer to her wet, tumescent pubic lips without actually touching them.

Anna panted and her body tensed as she braced for the delicious moment when my tongue would finally make contact with her sex. Then I placed a series of loving kisses at the enchanting crease where the top of her thigh met her pelvis and she moaned.

"You sadist," Anna gasped, "Just how many hours do you intend to tease me like that?"

She tried to sound stern and admonishing, but her voice came out sounding desperate and pleading instead. I considered playing with her for a while longer, but the look in her eyes was so full of hunger and urgency, I decided that the time for playful teasing was over.

I delicately brushed my tongue across the swollen folds of Anna's labia and was surprised by the taste. I'd never tasted a woman's sexual juices before, but I had somehow assumed that the taste would be somewhat unpleasant. Anna's juices had a mild fruity taste to them, like water with just a hint of berries.

Anna gasped again, an intoxicating sound and as I licked her pubic lips some more, she gasped some more. The feminine sounds coming from her beautiful mouth enchanted me. I wanted to hear more, so I continued to use my tongue and my lips to make her gasp and moan.

I explored the folds of her pussy with my tongue, licking her responsive nether lips from the bottom to the top before locating her hard, excited clitoris. It had partially emerged from its hood, and with a few careful licks from my tongue, I freed it completely.

"Candice," Anna moaned, and she spread her legs ever further apart, lewdly exposing her sex as she arched her back and raised her pelvis up off the bed.

The urgency in her tone told me that she needed sexual relief now. Without thinking, I took her clit into my mouth and I sucked on it like a hard candy. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and sucked her swollen clitoris for all I was worth. Anna proceeded to thrash and writhe across the bed as I brought her to a forceful orgasm. When I lifted my face from her pink slit, she was biting her lower lip and struggling not to scream. Her breasts heaved up and down as she panted and she tore at the bedsheets with one hand, while tightly grasping a nipple with the other.

"Oh, Candice," she exclaimed when she finally quit writhing and squirming, "Oh my God, Oh, Candice, oh fuck."

I was totally infatuated with Anna at this point. I was utterly smitten with her, but I tried to sound cool and sophisticated as I looked down at Anna's magnificent, naked body and said, So, does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?"

Anna laughed and beckoned me to come lie down next to her. We cuddled and I enjoyed the sensation of her warm, soft skin as our naked bodies touched. I was overjoyed to be lying there in Anna's bed and I never wanted to leave.

* * *

I entered the Great Hall and marveled at the size of the place. The ancient chamber was large enough to accommodate hundreds of people. There was an immense fire burning in the hearth, great tapestries hung high on the walls and there was a long wooden table with enough accompanying chairs to seat dozens of people.

The room was illuminated by six massive chandeliers, with scores of burning candles perched on each and every one. The fireplace was lit and gave off a warm, welcoming glow. Something about this place seemed familiar and welcoming, although no matter how hard I tried, I could not remember ever having been in this chamber before.

Then I looked down and realized that I was dressed in a colorful gown of amaranth and pink, with long tight sleeves, fine gold embroidery and dainty, pink slippers. I couldn't remember getting dressed in this gown or even ever owning clothes that looked like this. A somewhat disturbing thought crept through my head. Did somebody else dress me in this?

"It can be disorienting," a female voice commented, and I turned around to see a woman. She wore a hooded cloak, and her face was concealed within the dark shadows of her hood. She was dressed all in grey and she carried a long, wooden staff of the sort wizards often carried.

"What can be disorienting?" I asked and I wondered if she was a wizard. Had I ever met a wizard before? I seemed to have difficulty remembering.

"Entering the Dreaming," the grey woman explained, "Once you're in it, it can overwhelm you. It can wash away your identity and cloud your thought processes. It's sort of like when Dorothy got swept away from her boring old home in Kansas and ended up in Oz with witches and flying monkeys."

"Kansas?" I asked. That sounded familiar. Was I from Kansas? I knew that I'd heard that word before somewhere. Did I live there? Was that where I grew up? Had I visited there when I was younger? I was still having difficulty remembering details.

"Kansas is a place in the United States of America," the grey woman explained.

"The United States of America," I said, trying out the words in my mouth, they sounded familiar. Unbidden, names slipped into my consciousness that I associated with the United States of America, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, George S. Patton, Captain America, and Ike Eisenhower.

"I'm from the United States of America," I said, "aren't I?"

"Yes, you are," the grey lady said, "Your name is Candice. My name is Anna. I'm here to protect you."

Yes! Some of my memories came back to me. I was an American teenager. Anna was my friend. I didn't normally dress in gowns like the one I was wearing. I normally dressed in jeans and t-shirts.

"You're here to protect her, are you?" Came another female voice. This voice was commanding and arrogant. It was the voice of my evil tormentress,

"Lady Bedrohlich," I said, and I turned to face her. She didn't enter the room through the main doors, or from a hidden passage, she just sort of materialized. One moment she wasn't there, and the next moment, she was reclining regally in one of the many chairs in the Great Hall.

There were runes on Anna's staff and they lit up and glowed an eldritch green color as she strode forward and placed herself between Lady Bedrohlich and me. Anna was an approachable, congenial person, but when she spoke to Lady Bedrohlich, there was iron in her voice.

"Yes, Candice is under my protection," Anna confirmed, "I am Anna, daughter of Irina, maiden of the Campo Verde Coven of Witches, caster of spells, navigator of dreams, locator of hidden things and brewer of potions."

"Oh, I see," Lady Bedrohlich replied lazily, seemingly unimpressed with Anna's credentials, "very well."

Then, Lady Bedrohlich stood up, revealing herself to be significantly taller than Anna and responded, "I am Bedrohlich, daughter of Queen Eydis, princess of the Kingdom, third in line to the throne, slayer of the Todeshund, guardian of the Southern Gate, hero of the Battle of Schattenfeld, enchantress, mistress of esoteric knowledge, keeper of the forgotten ways, traveler of the shadow paths, schemer of schemes, rescuer of lost treasures, navigator of dreams and locator of hidden things."

I wasn't certain what just happened there, but it sounded as if Lady Bedrohlich has scored a victory against Anna. If nothing else, she had more titles on her resumé.

"Daughter of Queen Eydis" Anna said, so you're a member of one of the faerie courts?"

"Had you not realized that before, Maiden Anna?" Lady Bedrohlich asked, her tone seemed amused, almost mocking.

"I had assumed that you were human. Candice knew almost nothing about you, and all I knew about you was what Candice told me," Anna explained, "however, as a member of a faerie court, you're bound by the Treaty of Cadiz,"

"The Treaty of Cadiz?" I asked.

"It's an ancient agreement that was affirmed centuries ago," Anna explained, "Basically it says that mortals won't wage war against any of the faerie kingdoms and the faerie courts won't wage war against any of the nations of mortal men."

"Aren't you a clever, little witch," Lady Bedrohlich said, "You know something of the history of our two peoples. However, I have not violated the treaty, I have not waged war against the United States, nor any of the mortal nations."

"The treaty also bans the Sidhe from keeping mortals as slaves."

Bedrohlich raised an eyebrow and somehow that one raised eyebrow seemed more intimidating than having a shotgun pointed at my face.

"The treaty bans my people from sending in raiding parties and using force of arms to turn humans into slaves," Bedrohlich countered, "It does nothing to prohibit us from negotiating deals and trading things of value to obtain human slaves for ourselves."

"There was no deal," I hotly accused as I took two steps forward, "There were no negotiations! I never agreed to become your slave!"

"Candice, hush," Anna said admonishingly, as she held up a hand between us, "I'm handling this."

"The deal was not between Candice and I," Lady Bedrohlich said loudly, and then the massive doors to the Great Hall slammed shut with a loud, crashing explosion of sound.

"The deal was made between myself and one of Candice's great ancestors. He negotiated a deal on behalf of his family, and every generation I am allowed to take one of his progeny as my slave."

"Candice," Anna said, "what do you know about this?"

"Nothing, I swear! Nobody in my family would sell me off as a sex slave!"

"Oh, this was all long before Candice was ever born," Lady Bedrohlich explained, "This was back during the time of the Black Death. Mortals were much more willing to trade or sell their children into slavery during that era."

"The Black Death was centuries ago," Anna said, "What was the nature of this deal?"

"The deal is still valid even to this day," Bedrohlich declared, smiling, "A mortal named Albrecht had fled the cities to escape the sights and smells of the rotting corpses in the towns and villages of Germany and found himself in the Black Forest. He was delirious with fear and he promised me anything if only I would protect him and those of his lineage from the Black Death as well as other poxes and diseases that can overwhelm humans so easily."

"And you protected Albrecht from the plague?" Anna asked.

"An easy enough task for an enchantress of Verborgen," the faerie princess replied, "I made him immune to every sort of ailment that he feared as well as dozens of mortal poxes and diseases that he had never even known to exist. This immunity was passed on to his children and his children's children and so on, to every child of his bloodline."

"And Candice?" Anna asked.

"She is one of Albrecht's progeny. And she is quite beautiful. In accordance with the agreement I made with Albrecht, she shall be my slave for one thousand days. After that, she shall be returned to her family."

I was still counting on Anna to get me out of this, however, Anna remained silent for a long time as she digested Lady Bedrohlich's words. I began to worry that Anna might not be able to save me.

"Candice, have you ever had the flu?" Anna asked,

"What?"

"The flu," Anna said, much louder this time, "or the chicken pox? Or the mumps? Have you ever missed a day of school because you were sick?"

"Um," I said, trying to scan through my memories. I could remember instances of other kids in my school getting the flu, but somehow, I was always lucky enough to avoid getting it.

"You have never been sick a day in your life, have you, Candice?" Lady Bedrohlich asked and for the life of me, I couldn't recall ever having had even a minor illness. Come to think of it, my mom had never been sick either.

"No, I've never had a sick day," I admitted reluctantly.

"You see?" the faerie princess said to Anna, "I made Albrecht and those of his bloodline immune to disease, and in return Albrecht promised that I could take the most beautiful of his children as slaves. Candice is mine by right of mutually beneficial agreement."

Anna sighed and removed her hood. The runes on her staff stopped glowing and then she turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry, Candice," she said, "but if your great, great, great, great whatever grandfather made a deal with a faerie, that changes things."

"Oh no," I protested, "Changes things, how?"

My heart pounded urgently in my chest as Anna explained the bad news. Apparently, deals with faeries were unbreakable. Anna would return to her coven to ask for advice, but she didn't feel that there was anything she could do to save me from becoming Bedrohlich's slave.

"It's only for a thousand days," Anna said, attempting to console me, "That's less than three years, so things could've been worse."

Anna wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I didn't want to become a faerie princess's sex slave, but at least Anna would be talking to her coven and seeing if there wasn't some sort of loophole they could exploit.

"Don't look so forlorn, little human," Princess Bedrohlich suggested, "At the moment your situation may seem unbearable. However, I have guided a great many mortal women through this experience, and many of them find themselves reveling in it before the thousand days are done. You will experience sexual debauchery, dark desire and unbridled libidinousness that you never before deemed possible."

I turned away from Anna enough to make eye contact with Princess Bedrohlich and said, "Wait, are you saying that you think I'm going to enjoy being a sex slave?"

The faerie princess licked her lips seductively and favored me with a wicked smile that caused a soft, wet pulse in my sex and after a long pause, she responded, "I am an enchantress and a seductress. And I have had thousands of years to master the craft of sexually arousing human females, even as I'm keeping them as my naked captives. I can assure you, you will come to enjoy being my naked plaything before your days of captivity have ended."