Candice in Wickedland Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your public wishes to see me redden your backside, you will be spanked here," she replied firmly before smacking my other butt cheek even harder.

It seemed that the crowd gathered around me had increased to at least fifty people. I felt the crushing weight of humiliation as I realized how many people would be witnessing my degrading punishment and then the spanking began in earnest.

One stinging blow after another rained down on my innocent backside. I jerked and squirmed across Lady Hildis's lap. My ass was mercilessly smacked again and again, and I clenched my teeth, not wanting to give the crowd the satisfaction of hearing me scream.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaaahhhh," I ended up crying out despite my best efforts to stifle my screams.

I made very undignified noises as my ass was reddened. The crowd enjoyed the show I was putting on for them and they encouraged Lady Hildis to make me scream and writhe across her lap. Apparently, the more a girl reacts the pain, the more a girl's spanking has entertainment value.

The pain was staggering, and each blow stung my exposed flesh more than the blow that preceded it. I kicked my legs in a fruitless and ineffectual attempt to deal with the constant smarting blows from Hildis's cruel right hand.

I felt utterly without dignity or composure, wildly kicking my bare legs, sobbing unrestrainedly and making a display for myself which seemed to greatly entertain the crowd that surrounded me.

And then the blows stopped unexpectedly, and I heard Lady Hildis say to me, "You see, Candice? The crowds adore the way that your hips writhe and the sweet sounds that come from your mouth as your backside is reddened. This is why I insisted on spanking you in public."

And then; at the urging of the crowd; the stinging blows began to rain down on my unprotected, naked flesh once more.

With fifty or sixty people looking on, Lady Hildis brought her hand down upon the backs of my naked thighs. I cried out in surprise and physical torment. The stinging blows were even worse than before. Lady Hildis was far stronger than she appeared, and the stinging blows came down upon my ill-fated thighs in a flurry.

When I was finally allowed off Lady Hildis's lap, my bottom was red and throbbing with scalding pain. My vision was blurry with tears however, I could see well enough to tell that the men and women who had witnessed my punishment were smiling and had enjoyed watching me suffer.

"You didn't have to spank me so hard," I accused Lady Hildis as I brushed my fingertips gently across my poor bottom and attempted to sooth away some of the pain.

"Oh my, is that the way you intend to speak to Princess Bedrohlich?" Lady Hildis asked, her voice thick with disapproval.

"It is not fitting for a slave to rebuke a free woman," Getreu said.

Getreu and Leise decided that I needed to be gagged to keep me from speaking impertinently and in short order a strip of leather was forced into my mouth and buckled tight to the back of my head. My wrists were then bound behind my back to make certain I wouldn't attempt to remove the gag.

The gag forced my jaws to open wide and I soon found myself drooling over the leather that was wedged into my mouth.

I found that the additions of being bound and gagged made me feel more like a slave-girl. I was naked, my buttocks, pubic lips and anus were shamelessly exposed, I was utterly unable to speak and my mouth filled and held wide open, causing me to drool and keeping me from speaking.

And while my mouth was held awkwardly open like that Lady Hildis felt my exposed sex from front to back, parting my labia and moving her finger across my lubricated cleft. Then she inserted two fingers deep within my needy, throbbing sex. I stamped my bare feet on the cobblestones and panted as Lady Hildis teased my throbbing pussy.

The leather bit in my mouth forced me to drool. It was an extra added humiliation. The gag strapped in my mouth promoted salivation but robbed me of control.

My saliva freely dripped out of my widely open mouth. My efforts to swallow it back had soon proven to be ineffective. I explored the possibilities of speech. But the sounds that emerged from my gaping mouth were too demeaning. I quickly gave up on any attempts at verbal communication.

Lady Hildis suggested that a leather collar be buckled around my throat and that I be pulled along by a leash. After a brief debate, Getreu decided to take Lady Hildis up on her suggestion. I was collared and then led forward on a leash, like an animal.

I felt distressed at how I must look. I was naked, my stinging thighs and my ass were probably red after the stinging spanking I'd just received, and my nipples were embarrassingly hard and erect. My sex throbbed with hungry spasms and my nipples were so hard that they ached. How could I be so sexually aroused after being abused and humiliated? It was as if my body was deliberately trying to shame and embarrass me.

I was pulled forward down cobblestone lanes and eventually we reached the castle. It was a towering edifice, surrounded by an actual moat and could only be accessed by walking across the massive drawbridge.

Flying above the drawbridge were two flags of verdant green and gold. I later learned that these flags bore the royal seal of Queen Eydis. Massive chains were connected to the drawbridge and as I walked past them, the chains seemed to be as thick as my torso.

Lady Getreu and Lady Leise were well known at the castle and were greeted by the soldiers at the drawbridge, in the courtyard and at the entrance to the Great Hall. I was just a bound, naked slave on a leash. None of the guards bothered speaking to me, although quite a few of them took time to fondle my breasts, palm my pubic lips or smack my tender, abused buttocks.

"Mmmff," I exclaimed inarticulately as I was grabbed, squeezed and fingered. I couldn't use my hands to defend myself and I couldn't talk with a gag in my mouth. I was utterly helpless. I was open and available for anyone to touch me or use me in any way they wished. There was nothing I could do to resist.

Some of the soldiers smacked me on the ass and told me that they would give up a day's pay if they could put me over their lap. Other soldiers pinched my nipples before sending me on my way. Tears welled up in my eyes and I drooled around the leather bit in my mouth. By the time we reached the Great Hall, I was hoping that I could go the rest of my life without ever seeing another soldier.

I'd never set foot in the Great Hall before, but I remembered seeing if before in my dreams. The ancient chamber was large enough to accommodate hundreds of people. There was an immense fire burning in the hearth, great tapestries hung high on the walls and there was a long wooden table with enough accompanying chairs to seat dozens of people, although there were only nine people there when Lady Getreu dragged me into the room.

The women wore colorful, silk gowns and wore gold jewelry. The men wore tunics and leggings. Every single person there was beautiful, with fine clothing, high cheekbones, long, silky hair, slender waistlines and youthful faces. Of course, I recognized Princess Bedrohlich. The other Sidhe were unknown to me.

"Queen Eydis, honored royals, this is Candice, from the land of mortals," Lady Getreu announced, "Some of you may already be familiar with her face. For others, this is your first time viewing her. This exquisite mortal is Princess Bedrohlich's recently acquired naked plaything."

Princess Bedrohlich pushed her chair away from the table and stood. The other men and women followed her example and then all eyes turned to focus on me.

"So, this is the mortal that has captured my daughter's heart?" one of the dapper women inquired, "Bring her forward, Lady Getreu. I would like to examine her."

I was pulled forward and when I stood before the queen, she reached out for my breasts. Of course, she did. Everyone else was interested in my bare breasts, why not the queen as well?

Thumbs and fingers took hold of my nipples and then stroked them in such a way that I was soon moaning with erotic desire. My moans sounded odd coming through the leather gag, but everyone in the Great Hall could tell I was sexually aroused by what the queen was doing.

"She seems adorable," the queen declared as she toyed with my nipples. And then she gave me an intense look and said, "Turn around, dear."

I turned to face the table, and then I was made to bend over and rest the side of my face on the linen tablecloth. Bent over as I was, I was uncomfortably aware of how my anus and my swollen pubic lips were pornographically on display.

"Her legs are exquisite," the queen said as she gently worked her hands up and down my thighs," and her buttocks are delightful, I cannot remember the last time I saw a slave with such a perfectly shaped bottom."

Of course, she couldn't focus on just my legs and my ass and inevitably she commanded, "Spread your legs, dear, I need to make a closer examination of your pubic lips."

"Oooooh," I moaned through my gag and reluctantly spread my legs for the domineering woman. I could only imagine how exposed I was from the rear. I'm sure I looked utterly indecent.

I gasped as I felt a strong, questing finger enter my pink slit and explore my moist interior. The queen probed my vagina while my legs were spread pornographically far apart, and I panted as she stirred my libido and brought my dangerously close to a screaming climax.

I drooled on the table and squirmed my hips in a shameless, wanton manner as my orgasm came closer, but just as it seemed my orgasm was inevitable, the queen withdrew her fingers from my throbbing sex.

I whimpered and ached for an orgasm. I felt cheated, and then, much to my horror, I felt the queen pushing a finger into my anus.

"Oooomthhhhh," I protested through my gag and struggled to close my legs. I was rewarded with a sharp, stinging slap across my already tender ass.

"Slaves do not resist," the queen admonished me, "If one of your betters wishes to open your anus and force things inside of you, it is your duty to passively accept such an invasion. Do you understand?"

The queen's voice was so stern and so commanding. I relaxed my anus as much as I possibly could manage and made a sound through my gag that I hoped sounded accommodating.

Something cold and greasy was smeared across the delicate flesh of my anus and then the queen forced two fingers into my rectum. I whimpered as my ass was impaled on strong, inquisitive fingers and felt them go deep inside of me.

"She's very tight," the queen announced to her assembled courtiers, "tighter than any other male or female I've ever examined. Daughter, did you claim a virgin as your slave?"

"I thought it might be amusing to take a virgin and strip away her innocence, piece by piece," Princess Bedrohlich replied.

"What a delightful idea," Queen Eydis replied as she scissored her fingers and opened my anus even wider, "Of course, such a charming sport should not be monopolized by just one person. I believe you should share your adorable slave with other members of the royal family."

"Mother," Princess Bedrohlich protested, her voice filled with passionate outrage.

"I have shared my slaves with you in years past," the queen reminded her daughter, "Princess Herrin and Lady Hildis have shared their slaves with you as well."

"And let us not forget the blonde slave that Princess Wina lent you for six weeks," one of the royal men interjected.

"And I loaned you two of mine," a dulcet, female voice commented, "a German brother and sister."

"Yes, I see your point, Mother," Princess Bedrohlich said testily, "but if I should loan my virginal slave to everyone else in the royal family, I shall never have an opportunity to enjoy her for myself!"

"Do, not be so melodramatic, daughter," the queen said, finally withdrawing her fingers from my ass, "The vast majority of the time, Candice shall be your slave to do with as you wish. I simply ask that you set aside three or four hours a day whereupon members of your family may enjoy her."

* * *

I felt that being Princess Bedrohlich's slave was bad enough. Being shared with members of her family sounded even worse. Were it up to me, I would have chosen to be a slave to just one person, but nobody asked me for my opinion.

Princess Wina was over two-hundred years old, but to my eyes she looked like a teenager, maybe between sixteen and eighteen years of age.

She had a youthful, yet elegant look about her, with high cheekbones, a thin nose, and plump lips. She had a smooth, creamy complexion, and hair dark as onyx, hanging in waves down her back. She wore a gown of azure, ultramarine and royal blue, with elaborate white embroidery. The gown was expertly tailored to show off her slender waist, the gentle curve of her hips and her small, yet shapely breasts.

The Sidhe don't age the same way as humans. Princess Bedrohlich was over a thousand years old, and yet she looks as if she's my age.

When I was turned over to Princess Wina, she took hold of my leash and led me to a wooded area just outside the castle. She made me walk through weeds and tall grasses until we came upon two thick-trunked trees and she informed me that I was to be bound between them.

Ropes seemed to appear in Wina's hands as if by magic and she had me stand between the two trees with my hands up and my legs spread far apart.

"I'm so glad the queen loaned you to me," Princess Wina said, bouncy with youthful enthusiasm, "This will be ever so much fun."

I was tied between two trees by the faerie princess.

She tightly secured ropes around my wrists and ankles and then tied those ropes to the sturdy trees to my left and my right. The ropes were taut, and my arms and legs were stretched, leaving me tied in a spread-eagle position with my swollen pubic lips indecently on display.

Wina took a few steps back to admire my helpless nudity and remarked, "You look very sweet like that, darling. I'm almost tempted to leave you the way you are, but I have an idea for something flamboyant, and I simply must try it out on you while I have the opportunity."

I didn't like the way that the ropes dug into my wrists and ankles, but I was even more upset by the indecent way my sex was wide open and exposed for all to see. This exposure was made infinitely worse when Wina produced a ceramic jug (seemingly out of thin air) and told me what came next.

"This is honey," she explained, "These woods are filled with creatures that absolutely adore honey. And you are going to assist me in feeding them."

I was tied spread-eagled between the trees, stretched wide open with my feet so wide apart that I felt grateful for those years of ballet and gymnastic lessons. If not for all that physical conditioning and flexibility training, I felt as if I could be split apart being tied like this.

Then Wina poured a dollop of honey onto one of my nipples, followed by another generous blob of honey on my other nipple. Then Wina used her fingers to smear honey all over my swollen pubic lips and even forced some of the thick syrupy liquid into my defenseless vagina.

"Just wait until you see what happens," Wina enthused, "This is going to be so much fun!"

It was not fun.

In the faerie lands, there are creatures that look like humans, only they have dragonfly-like wings and they're much smaller than humans. Based on my experiences with them, they range in height anywhere between four and six inches.

Princess Wina says that these creatures are known as pixies. Attracted by the scent of honey, they zeroed in on me and landed on my naked body to lick the honey off the most private parts of my anatomy.

It started off with just three of them, but gradually more and more flying things were attracted to the sweetness and soon a great deal of them were swarming my private parts. Tiny wings, hands and mouths crawling over my skin made me tremble and want to scream.

I thrashed and strained against the ropes holding my body, but the ropes had been very tight and knotted skillfully. I could not free myself.

"This is delightful," said Wina with a smile. "You're beautiful live bait, darling. And as the pixies lick the honey off your nipples and the folds of your pubic lips, what do you suppose will happen to you?"

I didn't understand the question at first. Being naked, helpless and covered with tiny creatures with wings was a humiliation that I never thought I would have to endure, and it didn't occur to me that it would be anything other than awkward and demeaning.

"Their tongues are small," the faerie princess explained, "but as they industriously lick away at your nipples and your pink, swollen sex, I believe you'll have a multitude of orgasms."

The truth of her words suddenly hit me, and I clenched my teeth together and tried to resist being sexually aroused by the army of tiny tongues licking away at the most sensitive areas of my body. I didn't want Wina to have the satisfaction of watching me gasp and writhe my way to an orgasm while these invasive pests swarmed all over my naked body, however, it seemed I was fighting a losing battle.

The tiny humanoids landed carefully on my naked chest and within my widespread legs. They discovered layers of honey on my inflamed pubic lips, my swollen clit and my conspicuously erect nipples. More than half a dozen worked vigorously to remove every bit of honey from my naked skin and in response, my sex throbbed with hungry spasms.

Six or seven or eight hungry, small mouths eagerly licked and feasted upon the erogenous zones of my body and I was ashamed by the knowledge that my nipples were growing harder and my pussy was throbbing urgently as the little pests continued to lick me.

Princess Wina watched with great interest as I gasped and squirmed and felt a potent orgasm building up inside of me.

"This is wonderful fun, darling," the faerie princess declared cheerfully, "You needn't worry about any lack of interest the pixies may show. I have a great deal of honey remaining in my container. I'll keep adding more until you've had a tremendous number of orgasms."

True to her word, Princess Wina continued to coat my naked body with honey and keep the pixies interested in me. At some point the number of flying tormentors increased to a dozen. All of them happily licked my naked body with their tiny tongues and their licking was punctuated with the occasional bite from sharp, small teeth.

I let out a startled yelp each time I was bit, much to Wina's delight. She was greatly entertained by any sounds of distress that escaped my lips and the more I suffered, the more her eyes would widen and gleam with a dark, sadistic sort of enjoyment.

My first orgasm was a humiliating thing that caused my hips and pelvis to writhe in a shameless, libidinous manner. My movements were absolutely pornographic, as were the moans and intense, feminine screams that escaped my lips.

Princess Wina watched me with undisguised prurient interest as I panted, gasped and writhed my way to orgasm. I was naked, bound outdoors with tied wrists and tied ankles and ogled by a stranger as I reached climax. Never before had I felt so utterly shamed.

But the wicked faerie princess didn't stop after I reached just one orgasm. No, after my body ceased shuddering from my first orgasm, the wicked Princess Wina decorated my naked body with another generous coating of honey, thus inciting the pixies to feast and drive me into a sexual frenzy once more and I was driven to sexual climax again and again with explosions of orgasmic ecstasy.

Wina's electric blue eyes were wide with rapt interest as she stared at my bound, naked, sweaty body. My breasts heaved up and down as I panted and tried to recover from multiple orgasms and the wicked faerie princess inquired, "Did you enjoy that, dear? I know I did."