Candice in Wickedland Ch. 07

Story Info
Pain and pleasure mixed in an erotic cocktail.
7.9k words
4.7
17.8k
18
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,924 Followers

After 92 days (approximately three months) of being Princess Bedrohlich's slave, my mindset and self-image had changed dramatically. I no longer hated being a naked and abused slave. I now found my predicament to be exciting and my pussy throbbed at the prospect of cruel punishments.

In the Kingdom of Verborgen, there is an athletic competition where two slaves get on the ground and wrestle. The goals of this wrestling competition are for one slave to pin her opponent face down so they can spank the other slave's ass until it's blushing red. If there is no clear winner, both slaves are taken aside and given to one of the trainers or spectators to be spanked.

It's rare that there is a clear winner in these competitions and typically both slaves end up getting spanked in front of a boisterous and appreciative crowd.

I think the Sidhe just like to watch us naked slaves struggle, get sweaty, grapple and rub up against each other as we vainly try to triumph over our naked opponent.

On my 92nd day as a slave, I had been ordered to wrestle a slave named Sofia. She was about my height and weight and equal to me in strength, speed and athletic skill. As a result, neither one of us was able to pin the other long enough to spank the others ass red, so neither one of us could declare victory.

During the match, Sofia used a number of questionable holds. She grabbed me by my inner thighs, my crotch or my breasts several times as she tried to flip me over. And being grabbed in such a way left me feeling horny by the time the match was over. As I was led over to be spanked, my pubic lips were very plump, and my nipples were conspicuously erect.

One of the attendants led me over to a woman clad in a grey and black tunic. The woman looked to be in her early twenties, but appearances in Verborgen were deceiving. She could easily be hundreds of years old. The Sidhe didn't age the same way that humans aged.

I was instructed to lie across the woman's lap and not get off until I was given permission. I was to keep my hands on the floor, palms down. I was not to move my hands to protect my bottom under any circumstances.

My heart sped up with both panic and sexual excitement. I was both scared and sexually aroused. I suppose I'd reached a point where I couldn't have one without there other.

Obediently I bent over and lay across her lap. The fabric of her tunic felt rough against my naked thighs as I waited for the first blow to land on my naked and vulnerable ass.

The Sidhe woman spanking me was stronger than she looked and swatted my naked, upturned, vulnerable ass with far more force than I would have thought possible. She was a svelte woman, with skinny arms and soft looking hands, but she spanked my ass with such force that it began to sting with the very first blow.

I began yelping after the second or third blow. I closed my eyes tight and screamed and struggled to maintain the proper pose. I bounced and squirmed across her lap and the crowd roared with approval at the show I put on for them.

Soon I was screaming in pain and sobbing as hot, wet tears slid down my face. The Sidhe woman assaulted my ass and my thighs without ever slowing down. When I could no longer bear the pain and my left hand shot up to try and protect my buttocks, she quickly grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the small of my back.

"You're not allowed to do that," she said in a very calm tone of voice and then resumed spanking my naked bottom.

The crowd applauded and hollered that I was a "bad girl" and urged that my tormentor spank me even harder. She seemed eager to please the crowd and soon the blows across my poor, upturned ass became far more painful than before.

I squirmed, screamed and kicked my legs and tears slid down my face, much to the delight of the spectators in the crowd. After what seemed like hours (but was probably more like two or three minutes) the spanking stopped.

I was still sobbing loudly, so it was hard for me to hear what the Sidhe woman said next.

"Now, get off my lap, girl. And get onto the floor... hands and knees. And while you're down there, you need to kiss my boots."

Her tone was lacking in malice, but firm and businesslike. It was clear that she had not given me an option to disobey.

The crowds cheered, apparently approving of her orders that I must kiss her feet. Kinky rituals like that really seemed to delight the general Sidhe public. Or maybe it was just the Sidhe that lived in and around the castle. Either way, I was living in a society that treasured acts of ritual submissiveness performed by naked slaves.

So, I got down on my hands and knees and kissed the cruel woman's boots. My naked ass (which was now very red) was pointed directly at the voyeuristic men and women in the crowd. They applauded and made crude comments about my reddened ass and my visible pubic lips. Quite a lot of them volunteered to give me yet another spanking if I would just climb over their lap.

Poor Sofia was then thrown over someone else's lap and spanked for the entertainment of the crowds. They cheered and called her a "bad girl" as she was spanked, and I was led away.

Two attendants brought me back into the castle and took me upstairs and into one of the bedchambers and told me to cross my wrists behind my back.

The two women took out lengths of rope and efficiently wound them around my wrists. The ropes were crisscrossed and knotted into a complex of bindings from which I could never hope to get free. Of course, I never even bothered trying.

"You have a visitor coming to see you," one of the attendants announced, "You will stand here and wait for her. Keep your head up, stand up straight and keep your legs apart."

A female visitor usually meant my mother, or sometimes my best friend, Barbara. I tried asking the attendant who was coming to visit, but she just pinched my nipples and warned me not to ask questions.

When I was left alone in the room, I took in my surroundings. Of course, here was a bed. That was to be expected in a bedchamber. Less expected and more ominous was the collection of whips, paddles and leather straps on the wall to my right.

When told to stand at attention and then left alone in a room, some slaves will decide to relax as there are no masters or mistresses around to see them slacking off. After three months in Verborgen I knew better. There were almost certainly spyholes in the room that would allow Princess Bedrohlich or her loyalists to spy on me and see if I broke position.

So, I kept my head up, I kept my legs far apart and my breasts thrust out. If I were lucky, I wouldn't have to hold this pose for long. Some masters and mistresses liked to torment their slaves by forcing them to hold a pose like this for hours. Their poor slaves often ended up with tears welling in their eyes and their bodies trembling as the strain of holding the pose for hours set in. In some cases, they were forced to hold position until their legs gave out and they collapsed to the floor.

I got lucky this time and that didn't happen to me. It was probably twenty minutes later when the doors opened, and I was ordered by Princess Bedrohlich to get down on my knees.

It was awkward, getting down on my knees without my hands to help me, but as a slave, I'd had some practice doing that sort of thing. And when I was kneeling with my legs far apart and my breasts thrust out, a second person entered the room.

"Hello, Sweetie," Anna said cooed as she sauntered towards me.

I suddenly felt ten times more naked and lewdly on display as Anna walked towards me. She and I had just become involved right before I became a slave, and our relationship was still new and untested. Having her see me, exposing my pink slit like a shameless slut made me feel as if I was devaluing myself in her eyes.

Anna got down on her knees, hugged me and helped me to stand. I pressed my naked body into hers and melted into her arms. She smelled nice and her body felt nice as she wrapped her arms around me and held me close.

"It's obvious you love her," Princess Bedrohlich said to Anna, "however, Candice is still a slave. There are certain protocols that are to be observed when a free woman and a slave interact."

"Seriously?" Anna asked.

"Rather than embracing her like a long-lost friend, you should have had her kiss your feet," the faerie princess explained.

"Is your slave etiquette really all that important?" Anna asked as she continued to hold me close.

"It is if you wish to have these intimate visits," the princess explained, "If you cannot treat Candice in a manner that I feel is fitting, you will be banned from these sorts of meetings behind closed doors."

Then Bedrohlich untied my wrists and handed me a whip and said, "Candice, present this whip to Anna and ask her to whip you, have her give you six lashes."

"Oh no," protested Anna, "I couldn't!"

As a slave, I've been conditioned to obey instantly, without thinking. I dropped to my knees in front of Anna to ask her to whip me.

"Anna, please give me six very hard lashes on my bare skin with this whip."

Anna folded her arms under her breasts and shook her head in mute refusal.

"Persuade her," the princess ordered, "or it's ten!"

"Anna," I understand your hesitation," I said, "but things have changed since we first met. Yes, a harsh whipping stings, but I've changed during my time here. It's like there's a switch in my brain that fervently stimulates my libido every time I'm spanked, strapped or whipped. I still feel the pain, I even dread the pain somewhat, however, the intense waves of sexual desire that come with the pain are so compelling and potent that I'm willing to endure a great deal of sharp, bitter pain to experience them."

"You see?" the faerie princess asked, "You'd be doing Candice a favor. She derives a sexual thrill from being whipped."

When Anna continued to hesitate, Princess Bedrohlich upped my whipping to twelve lashes and then said added, "Her legs will be bound far apart, and I'll whip the swollen folds of her pubic lips."

It was a serious threat. Even a pain-slut like myself would have a hard time dealing with twelve strokes of the whip directly across my pink slit. Then Anna watched in horror as my ankles were bound far apart and ropes were suspended from metal rings in the ceiling. I ended up on my back, with my wrists bound behind me. My feet were bound apart with my bound ankles, way above me. I lay on my shoulders, my weight lifted from my bound wrists and forearms.

I was looking up at my shaved pubic lips and my widespread thighs. My bare feet were far, far apart. I was embarrassingly aware of the outrageous and total exposure of my sex. I'm sure Anna had an excellent view of my pubic lips, which at that point were plump and glistening with moisture.

Princess Bedrohlich held the whip and gently stroked my labia with the leather strands and said, "If you whip her, she only gets six. If I whip her, she gets twenty."

I whimpered at the prospect of twenty lashes across my delicate pubic lips and Anna reluctantly took the whip from the faerie princess's hand.

The concept of deliberately hurting someone was foreign to Anna, so her first attempt at swinging the whip was amateurish. She missed my pubic lips entirely and ended up stinging the flesh of my inner thigh instead.

"Aaahhh," I screamed. The inner thigh is still a sensitive target and I jerked in pain as I absorbed the scorching sting of leather across my vulnerable flesh.

"That one doesn't count," my owner said, "You missed her nether lips completely."

Princess Bedrohlich gave Anna a drink to calm her nerves and gave her a few tips on how to wield a whip properly. Anna listened intently and then she tried whipping my pink slit once again.

"Aaaaghhhh," I screamed as the next lash across my naked flesh splatted directly across the center of my pubic lips and seared my poor sex with excruciating pain. I writhed uncontrollably and my pelvis and hips danced in a lewd, shameless manner.

"Oh, God," I gasped, and Anna almost dropped the whip, but Princess Bedrohlich sternly reminded her she needed to lash me five more times.

With my legs way up in the air, I had to look up to watch as my innocent vulva was whipped. Of course, I screamed at each cutting blow. The splat of leather thongs when the folds of my pussy were punished sounded wet. I flinched and cried out, but that wet sound made it obvious that I was feverish with sexual arousal.

My sexual arousal is never more intense than when I'm whipped. And whipping me directly across my sex created a momentous sort of sexual thrill that I was certain could never be matched. There's a huge adrenaline rush when I'm whipped which is channeled into my libido and makes my orgasms so much more intense.

I lost count of the lashes that Anna snapped across my pubic lips, however, I felt an intense surge of both delicious agony and orgasmic thrill with every stroke. My girlfriend beat my squirming, nude body, causing me to gasp and scream and writhe in both pain and sexual ecstasy. My hips bounced and twisted and eventually my screams became moans and gasps.

My moaning took on a quality that was a mix of both suffering and intense sexual arousal. I tossed my head and twisted my bound body as much as I could while the damp splatting of the lash abused my poor, defenseless pubic lips.

When the whipping was over, Princess Bedrohlich laid her hand on Anna's shoulder and appeared to say something of importance, but my heart was pounding in my ears and I was sobbing uncontrollably, and I couldn't hear a word that she said.

I continued to sob, trembling as I endured the intense scalding sensation between my legs. My breasts heaved as I sobbed and whimpered and looked up at my wounded pussy, and then Anna got down on her knees and my view of my pubic lips disappeared as Anna feasted lovingly on my swollen and tender vulva and her vigorous tongue poked through the gap between my swollen labia.

"Aaahhh," I moaned as Anna clamped her mouth onto my smooth, hairless sex and her tongue went deep inside of me. My widespread legs shook almost from the instant Anna's tongue went to work.

My body was alive with sexual need and a powerful orgasm began to build inside of me almost from the instant that Anna's tongue found its way inside of me.

My inflamed pubic lips were tender from being whipped, but I moaned in sexual heat as Anna feasted on my abused sex. Pain and pleasure mixed in an erotic cocktail so potent that I couldn't separate the two ingredients. It seemed that I couldn't experience one without the other. I whimpered as Anna's tongue traced delicious lines across the wounded flesh of my swollen pubic lips. Reflexively I strained against the ropes that held my ankles apart, but the ropes held, and my widespread thighs remained widespread no matter how much my muscles strained.

I panted and writhed as Anna coaxed a powerful orgasm out of me and when it hit, it rolled up and broke out of me like a tsunami. I didn't want every fae in the castle to hear my voice as I screamed in sexual release, and I tried to choke back my screams of wanton ecstasy, but the orgasm was so intense that I couldn't help but scream out when it hit.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I screamed wordlessly as my entire body experienced wave after wave of delicious, sinful, orgasmic bliss. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and felt my thighs tremble. I very nearly lost consciousness, but by some miracle managed to stay awake long enough to savor my feelings of helplessness and post-orgasmic bliss.

I panted and looked up at Anna's smiling face as it hovered over my swollen pubic lips. I had just experienced something so incredible I couldn't put it into words. And as I looked up, Anna's smile went from adoring to mischievous. In my opinion, that's probably the exact moment when our relationship changed.

* * *

Princess Bedrohlich and Anna seemed to become friends after that. The two women spent a lot of time together and they explored their mutual interest in making me whimper, sexually abusing me and punishing me.

Anna still loved me, but her love had evolved so that sexually objectifying me and abusing me in certain delicious ways was seen as erotic and beautiful rather than barbaric and unforgivable.

I found myself savoring my new relationship with Anna. I became her naked, libidinous slut, but I felt absolutely no guilt for my constant nudity or debauched nature, as it was being forced upon me. As a slave, I was forced to be a lewd, shameless wench. I had no choice in the matter, so I had no reason to feel guilty for my indecent behavior.

"We're taking you out for a walk, darling," Anna said to me one day as she arrived arm in arm with the woman who owned me.

Although Anna was officially no more than Princess Bedrohlich's guest, it felt as if I were Anna's slave almost as much as I was Bedrohlich's slave. They shared me and used me as if I were joint property that they both owned.

The land behind the castle was heavily forested, and sometimes they took me out into the trees and the tall weeds to tie me up and abuse me. Neither woman ever asked how I felt about being their naked and helpless plaything. It would have been a violation of slave/mistress etiquette to ask. Slaves were property. And masters and mistresses never inquire into the feelings of their property.

So, one day Princess Bedrohlich told Anna that she was taking me for a walk out in the forest. My arms were tied snugly behind my back in a box tie, so my naked breasts were pornographically thrust forward and lewdly on display. My wrists were bound with strong, unyielding rope with tight knots and a leather gag had been worked into my mouth, preventing me from talking and forcing my jaws wide open.

I whimpered and made sad eyes as Anna pulled me, barefoot and naked, through the forest by tugging on my leash. Whimpering, blushing and sobbing are all considered to be normal behavior for slaves. We're expected to do those things. What is less expected is for slaves to feel intense sensations of sexual arousal in tandem with our feelings of utter humiliation and helplessness.

The way my mouth was forced open meant that I had to continuously swallow to keep from drooling on myself. Inevitably, some of my saliva dripped from my wide-open mouth and down my chin. This increased my feelings of helplessness and humiliation even more. And then, some of the drool ended up falling upon my indecently exposed breasts.

"Mmmmmff," I whimpered, complaining about the helplessness and unfairness of my plight, but Anna just pulled on my leash and dragged me deeper into the forest.

After we'd walked deep into the forest and there was no longer any sign of the castle, Anna led me over to two trees. A length of thick, hemp rope had been tied from one tree to another.

"Now, we're going to have our adorable slave straddle this rope," Princess Bedrohlich announced, "When she's positioned properly, the rough surface of the rope should press hard into the soft folds of her sex."

My eyes widened and I made some inarticulate sounds of protest, however, the sounds I made didn't do anything to stop Anna and Bedrohlich from picking me up, lifting me over the rope and positioning me so that when I came back down, my sex was positioned directly over the taut, horizontal cable.

"Oooooughhhh," I protested loudly as I was set down and the taut, horizontal rope cut into my sex. The more I moved the deeper the rope worked its way in between my pubic lips and the rope pressed hard into the seam between my soft, pink labia.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," I moaned through the gag in discomfort. I stood there naked, with Anna and Princess Bedrohlich staring intently at me. The rope cutting into the soft flesh of my swollen labia hurt, but I discovered that the less I moved, the less painful my plight would be.

Schlank
Schlank
2,924 Followers