Candice's Comeuppance Pt. 02

Story Info
Harold visits Candice's beach party.
6.9k words
4.66
8.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
350 Followers

I woke up early on Saturday. I took a long, hot shower, trying not to think about the night before. I didn't need to think about how hard I had cum while the nerdy loser Harold fucked my throat. I didn't need to think about how my pastor father had surely heard about what a slut I had been. I didn't need to think about how I had wondered what it would feel like for Harold to fuck me, taking my virgin pussy ... and I *definitely* didn't need to think about how I'd had the best orgasm of my life while imagining Harold fucking my ass.

I tried to shake those thoughts from my head. I picked up my phone and tried to ignore the dozens of missed calls and hundreds of texts. I just wanted to call Chad, to hear his voice, but it went to voicemail.

"Chad, honey, I love you," I said. "I love you more than anything. I - can you please call me? Can we talk? I'm still a bit confused about last night, and, and, and I just want you to know I love you and I miss you."

He had given Harold permission to fuck my throat. What kind of a boyfriend did that? How bad was that, next to me asking Harold to fuck my throat? Was that worse because he was supposed to be there to take care of me, or not as bad because he was just on the phone instead of in the room right there with Harold?

I had so much to think about and no answers, but I needed to focus. Today was the state championship game, and I had to be there to cheer on Chad. As I pulled on my short cheerleading skirt, my thoughts drifted again - would Harold be there? Would he be at Mariah's beach party tonight after the game? Did he like cheerleaders?

Just as I finished getting my uniform on and making sure I looked good in case Harold - I mean Chad - saw me, I heard a knock at my door. I quickly put on some lipstick to cover the bruising on them - Harold had not exactly been gentle with me as he'd held my head in his hands and pounded my throat - then went to answer the door.

It was Chad. I let him in, and we awkwardly sat on my couch together, neither of us saying anything. He broke the silence first.

"I love you, Candice."

I threw myself into his arms. I had been so worried after last night, I didn't know where we stood. I realized I had been worried he was here to break up with me, but now I was so relieved.

"Oh, Chad!" I cried.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me just the way he knew I liked. We held each other for several minutes, only occasionally breaking the silence to say we loved each other and would be together forever.

Neither of us mentioned the night before, but it didn't matter. We loved each other and we had each other.

"Candice," he said, pulling out of my arms.

My eyes went wide as I realized he was getting down on one knee.

"I don't care about last night. We can put it behind us and move on, together. I love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life. Candice ... will you marry me?"

Chad had a beautiful, enormous ring. I was stunned as he showed it to me.

"Oh my god, Chad, of course! I love you so much!"

We kissed, and I was so happy I didn't even object as he took the opportunity to grab my butt. After we took some pictures with the ring, I could feel his penis getting hard against my leg.

"Candice, baby, do you think?" he started to ask.

"Chad, I would love to - with this ring, it has certainly been a week since the last time, and I would love to put my lips on your ... thing."

Chad groaned in anticipation. He tore his pants off and leaned back on the couch, and I got on my knees on the couch, leaning over him, still in my cheerleader uniform.

"I'm going to suck you like I sucked Harold, last night," I said.

We both moaned at that, remembering it as I reached into Chad's boxers and pulled out his penis.

"He was so big, baby - nothing like this little thing."

Where was this language coming from? I didn't know - but it felt natural. I started giving Chad's penis a few tugs, waiting for him to get hard, when I realized he was already hard!

"Is this as big as you get? It's smaller than I remember," I said. My lips were still near his dick, but I hadn't touched yet. Somehow that felt like something I shouldn't do anymore, and I knew I wasn't going to again.

"Oh, Candice," moaned Chad. He bucked his hips, trying to get his small penis into my mouth.

"Maybe it just seems smaller because last night I got to see a real man's cock for the first time," I heard myself saying. "Harold's dick was bigger soft than you are hard. It's pathetic."

Chad moaned and started twitching. I pulled back immediately so I could make sure I didn't get any of his cum on me. He just kept cumming, his little dick jerking, spilling his cum all over his boxers and groin. I looked at him, a wave of disgust and contempt rolling over me, but I shook it off. This was my boyfriend - no, my fiance! I loved him more than anything!

I got a couple of kleenex for Chad to clean himself up, and then we cuddled on the couch after he had put his pants back on.

"That was really hot," Chad said.

"Yeah, it was fun to tease you," I agreed.

"It was a cute fantasy. It doesn't mean anything."

"Right, yeah. Just a fantasy."

We were both reassuring each other as much as ourselves.

"Last night was weird. All kinds of things happen at college parties, but they don't mean anything," said Chad. "It was just a one time thing."

"Definitely. Never again," I nodded.

We kept cuddling on the couch until it was close to time to go for the game. I put the ring on my finger, over my purity ring, and we both admired it for a moment before Chad gave me a big kiss. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, and we made out for a minute while he sucked my tongue.

"Go on, baby! I'll be there to cheer you on!" I said, pushing him out the door.

All I could think about was that Chad had sucked my tongue ... the same tongue that had been covered in Harold's cum just last night.

* * * * *

All the other girls on the cheer squad tried to pretend they weren't staring at me when I entered the changing room. Mariah came over as I was stretching.

"Holy fuck, Candice!"

I shook my head at her. "It's nothing," I said.

"Girl - it was a long way away from nothing."

"Crazy things happen at college parties. It's not a big deal. It's fine. It doesn't mean anything," I whispered.

From the look on Mariah's face I could tell she didn't find me very convincing, but then she noticed my ring. All the girls went wild, asking me everything about it. Everyone needed a picture, and I was glad to have things moving back to normal.

We were all taking a group picture, with me in the middle, showing off my ring, when the locker room door opened. We looked over and were shocked to see Harold walking in like he owned the place. The girls' changing room!

"You can't be in here!" I shouted, but for some reason none of the other girls seemed bothered.

I saw the freshman twins Julie and Madison ogling him, as if they didn't have boyfriends. Several of the other girls were also staring, playing with their hair or stretching in suggestive positions, as if trying to get his attention.

"What on earth are you doing here? If you think anything like last night is *ever* going to happen again-" I held up my hand, showing off the new, large ring.

But he wasn't there for me. Harold completely ignored me. He just took a look around at all the firm flesh on display, all the young, eager women offering themselves to him ... and his eyes scanned right over me.

"You, and you, come with me," he said, pointing at two of the girls.

Gabrielle and Kim looked at each other and went giddy with joy. They gleefully followed him back out of the room, arguing with each other over who got fuck him first. Looking around, I could see the rest of the girls were as disappointed as I was. The whole cheer squad had been hoping to be picked, to be used as fuckholes for Harold the loser! It didn't make any sense, but I didn't have time to think it through.

"Come on, girls! We still have to cheer on the team! We have to get out there," I said, trying to pick them up, but I didn't feel very enthusiastic myself.

We slowly walked out onto the court, and the crowd could feel we weren't excited. We went through a couple of the routines, but between being two girls short and everyone feeling bummed out they hadn't been selected to fuck Harold's perfect cock, everyone in the audience could sense our hearts weren't in it.

The players came out and could immediately sense the mood was sour. The crowd wasn't at their back. Barely anyone cheered as they came out, and the whole team immediately got bummed out too.

The game was a slaughter.

Toward the tail end of the game, when the crowd was already starting to leave after seeing us down by 100 points, I saw I had a message waiting. I picked up my phone and checked - it was from Harold.

It was a series of pictures of him with Gabrielle and Kim. Both of them on their knees, looking in awe at his glorious manhood. Gabrielle watching while Kim sucked his balls. Kim pushing Gabrielle's head down, helping her get it into her throat. Kim on her back, her legs in the air, Harold's hard cock splitting her open. Gabrielle cumming while Harold fucked her from behind.

It went on and on - there were dozens of photos.

I felt myself getting wet. I couldn't help but wish it was me there, taking his cock. I glanced at my hand, wearing both my engagement ring and my promise ring, trying to fight my sinful urges ... but I lost. I began typing a response: "I wish I was there to lick your cum up, Harold. I want to feel you fuck my throat again."

He quickly responded: "See you tonight at Mariah's."

I nearly came on the bench. I let out a soft moan, and a couple of the other girls looked at me. Noticing them brought me back to earth. I shook my head, trying to clear away these sinful thoughts. I watched Chad in the final minutes of the game and tried to tell myself he was sexy, he was powerful, or I was attracted to him at all.

After the game I ran to Chad, hoping to cheer him up. I gave him a big hug, letting him feel my tits pressed against his body, but was despondent. He put his arm around me as we walked off the field together, but he could barely speak.

We parted at the locker rooms after barely a word, just agreeing to still make the most of the night and try to have fun at the party.

I went back home and spent the next few hours scrolling through the pictures from Harold and his huge cock fucking my friends. It was so hot to watch, and imagine being a part of it ... before I knew it, several hours had passed and it was time to head off to the party, and I hadn't had a chance to change. Oh well - going in my cheerleader uniform wasn't the worst option.

The party started a somber affair, but it turned a bit more wild as the night went on. Gabrielle and Kim shared their stories. People started forgetting about the game after a few drinks, and as more and more people showed up, it kept getting crazier.

Mariah's parents' house was right on the beach dunes - the perfect place for a party. There was a big bonfire on the sand, and everyone enjoyed playing in the waves before it got too dark.

I could see couples sneaking off into the dunes after a while, or into a back bedroom in the main house.

I giggled and pointed one out to Chad. I was leaning back against him on the sand around the fire, with one of his legs on either side of me. I held up my hand, showing how the engagement ring glittered in the firelight.

"See that, Chad?" I asked, pointing at the couple heading off into the dunes. "As soon as we get married, that can be us."

He sounded disappointed. "What? We still have to wait?"

"Yes, Chad - an engagement is not a marriage! But I'll tell you what ... I can't wait."

Mariah and Anthony joined us, and soon a few other couples joined in around the fire.

"Oh look at the lovebirds," teased Mariah. "Making plans for a wedding tomorrow, and a honeymoon tomorrow night?"

"Mariah! We would never get married just so we could-"

"Sure, and I'm the pope," said Anthony.

The whole group started laughing at his joke. Someone started passing around a couple more drinks, and I could feel the mood in the air shift a little. Someone across the fire finally spoke up.

"So ... you're still getting married? Last night wasn't a dealbreaker?"

Chad and I both started talking quickly.

"Last night was nothing-"

"Just a college party thing, it doesn't-"

"-We're focusing on the future, not the past, and-"

"None of us are without sin, but that doesn't mean it's ever going to happen again."

The crowd looked on as we both trailed off, seeming unconvinced.

That awkward silence lasted for several minutes, only broken when Harold arrived at the house.

He pulled up in an expensive, new-looking sports car. We could hear the engine revving before his headlights came into view. He stepped out, walked around to the passenger door, and opened it to let out a tall, beautiful woman I didn't recognize ... and then another one!

"Were those girls sitting on each other's laps?" Anthony asked. He sounded impressed.

Mariah bit her lip, looking up at Harold. "I think so," she said. "He's such a stud."

"Yeah, a man like that? He deserves two hotties," someone said.

Harold slapped his escorts' asses and sent them off to play in the water as he approached the fire.

"Hello, gang," he greeted us all.

"Hey, Harold," giggled Charlotte. She seemed to have lost her shirt and was in just her bikini top, even though I could swear she was saying she was cold just a minute ago.

"What's up?" asked Mariah, trying to play it cool. As usual, she was dressed like a slut - she had "forgotten" her swimsuit. Instead she was wearing a tight white T-shirt, and when she had gone in the water it had turned nearly see through. She was just wearing her wet panties on the bottom.

We all scooted around a little to make room for Harold to sit with us, but he didn't sit on the sand like the rest of us. He walked away a moment and came back with a beach chair. Charlotte stood up and brought him a beer, bending at the waist to make sure he got a good look at her tits, but he seemed unimpressed and she went back to her place in a huff. Looking at him sitting on the chair while the rest of us sat in the sand ... it almost felt like it was a throne.

Like he was a king.

We locked eyes for a moment, and a bit of a smirk crossed his face. I wasn't sure what that meant but I felt a warm feeling come over me, just having been noticed.

"Let's play truth or dare!" someone suggested.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that game always led to dumb sexual games, but the others all seemed interested. Harold just watched quietly and sipped his beer. The game started pretty tame for the first several minutes, before Anthony lobbed the first grenade.

"I dare you to take off your shirt," he told his girlfriend Mariah.

"Well, who am I to resist a dare?" she asked rhetorically as she pulled the damp shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her round tits wiggled as they bounced back into place. "I've always thought I had a pretty nice set."

There were a couple of murmurs of agreement from around the fire, but Mariah was staring at Harold.

"What do you think?" she asked. "Do you like my rack, Harold?"

He looked at her and shrugged. "It's a little hard to see from here."

Mariah got a wicked look in her eyes and sat up from where she had been lying on her side against Anthony. We all watched as she got up on her hands and knees, letting her tits swing freely under her, and she began to crawl towards Harold. Her round ass swung back and forth as she made her way to him, her eyes never leaving his. When she arrived at his chair, she slowly stood up and bent over, so her tits were hanging in his face.

"Is this a better view?" she asked.

Harold reached out and cupped both her offered breasts, then drew one into his mouth. He began sucking her nipple as we all watched. Everyone glanced at Anthony to see if he would do anything, but he was as enthralled as anyone. Harold moved to suck the other breast after a moment while Mariah just moaned in pleasure, letting him feast on her. He reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties, and she let out a loud cry and collapsed in the sand, rolling and moaning as she came.

When she could speak again, Mariah went back to Anthony, saying, "I guess it's my turn, then. So ... Candice ... Truth or dare?"

I groaned. "Truth, I guess."

"Last night at the party, in the bathroom -"

"Wait, no, Chad and I agreed to put the past behind us," I interjected.

"Yeah, not cool," agreed Chad.

But Mariah was undeterred. "In the bathroom, when you saw Harold's dick ... what went through your head?"

I stammered, trying to get out of it, but the crowd started jeering and I had to answer. I looked back and forth from Mariah to Harold. "I thought it was glorious," I said, blushing. "It was magnificent. It was long, and hard, and - I thought it deserved a mouth on it, worshiping it."

We all paused for a moment, letting my words sink in, only the crackling fire making a sound. Then I remembered it was my turn.

"Um, ok, Anthony - Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

I had planned on doing something light and easy just to get the turn off me, like "what's your favorite color" or something, but something else came to mind.

"Why didn't you help Chad break down the door last night?" I asked.

"What, when you were fucking your face on Harold's dick?" Charlotte asked from across the fire.

I nodded.

Anthony looked at Chad. "I guess I figured he wasn't really trying. Or else he didn't deserve to. I mean, what kind of a boyfriend can't break down a door to protect his girl? If he couldn't do it alone, he deserved whatever happened."

"Maybe he didn't want to stop it," chimed in Madison, another girl from the cheer squad.

Everyone looked at Chad for a moment, but then Anthony moved the game on.

"How about you, Harold? Truth or dare?"

Harold thought, then stood up and started pointing at several of the other guys around the bonfire.

"Go in the house and get me a better chair, bring it out here. Something comfortable, a nice recliner or something. And get a bunch of blankets."

Without a word, the other guys all stood up and marched off toward the house. Now it was just me and Chad, Mariah and Anthony, and five other girls.

Harold turned back to Anthony and asked for a dare with a smile.

"I dare you to tell us the craziest part of last night," Anthony said.

"I think the craziest part was when I sent the pictures of Candice on her knees in front of me to Chad, and he started playing with himself."

Everyone turned toward us in shock.

"No, I didn't, I wouldn't -" Chad started to protest, but Harold cut him off.

"Ok, Chad - truth or dare?"

Chad looked up at Harold with hate in his eyes. I could see Chad was getting uncomfortable.

"Dare," he spat, defiantly.

"I dare you to look at these and tell us they don't make you hard."

With that he typed a few buttons on his phone, and all the phones around the bonfire except mine started buzzing. I watched as one by one all my friends pulled out their phones and began whispering in shock to each other.

I knew what it was, even before I saw it. It was the dozens of pictures Harold had taken the night before, of me on his knees, hamming it up for the camera with my co-star - his thick cock.

I could feel Chad's penis stiffen against my back as he scrolled through them again. Harold and I just stared at each other as the rest of the people scrolled through the pictures.

"Oh my god, she looks like she really wanted it."

"What a beautiful cock - no one she cheated on Chad."

Banes
Banes
350 Followers
12