Candice's Pantyhose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice was frantically pushing her hands down trying to stop the destruction of her hundred-dollar skirt, one of her favorites. The warmth began to cool with the adjustment of her skirt, along with the return of a stable breath. It looked like a good seven inches of material had vanished and turned to dust on her. She looked in amazement at how short her skirt was.

'I can't go to work like this!' She said to herself.

Candice began to unzip the skirt and let it drop to her feet. She hesitantly reached for another one, beige, the same length of all of her skirts and dresses; and pulled it up around her waist. Moments after she adjusted it the pantyhose went to work tailoring the skirt to a shorter portion, removing most of the material and leaving her with a tight little mini skirt hugging her waist.

The young professional had tears running down her face as another one of her pricy skirts was 'ruined' in her mind. Not chancing the destruction of another skirt she wiped the tears from her face and reached for a blacktop. A cold chill flashed up her body as she buttoned the silky blouse. She stood in front of the mirror on her door and shook her head.

'I look like a slut in this skirt!'

Another chill reflected her words tingling her erect clit and nipples. For the first time in her life, she noticed her nipples proudly poking through her blouse. Her hands slowly cradled her face as she breathed softly into them. Regaining her composure somewhat she left the closet and headed toward the bathroom. Looking in the mirror of the bright bathroom didn't help her much more. She fixed her makeup from the tears, put on deodorant, then a splash of perfume before leaving the confines of her apartment.

By the time Candice got to work, she could feel her newly awakened juices pour out of her young hairless pussy and seeping into the pantyhose attached to it. She quietly sat at her desk, tugging at her tiny skirt in a vain attempt at modesty. She pulled herself into the glass surface desk, shielding her legs from common view. That is unless you happened to stand directly in front of her, then you have a clear view of everything. She delicately crossed her legs under the desk shuddering from the expected reaction. All morning long she seemed to get more and more attention as the many interns, paralegals and lawyers greeted her on their arrival.

Most unusual was that before long they were all back up to make idle chat with her shortly after glimpsing her legs, more notably, her exposed thighs. Almost every single male in the office had stood in front of her desk, looking right through the glass desk at her mostly naked thighs. Her pussy quivered at the thought. Half, if not every man in the firm was married; even John managed to come back for second views, removing all doubt of decency from Candice's mind about him.

The middle-aged attorney stopped at her desk on his way to the restroom, eyes glued to her legs,

'Hey again Candice, so you went shopping after work out eh?' John asked attempting to break his eyes from her glistening wet thighs.

Candice could feel his eyes staring at her crotch, barely sheathed behind the completely transparent flesh-toned hosiery and horribly short mini-skirt. She felt vulnerable and exposed, yet her body betrayed her, pussy unfolding under the fabric as blood rushed into the folds of flesh. She felt a cold breeze around her labia as his eyes penetrated her.

'I...' she stammered. 'I...' Her eyes trailed down to his groin; where he had an obvious tent growing.

She couldn't believe herself, the thoughts beginning to rush into her; going against her moral fabric. John noticed the young receptionist's gaze and adjusted himself crudely.

'You what?' He leaned over the counter and whispered.

'I need that.' Her eyes closed harshly, breaking the blatant stare at his hard cock. She couldn't believe the words her mouth just spilled. She had never even thought of John as a sexual object and now she had an insatiable hunger to have him inside her.

John cleared his throat as his eyes darted to the empty conference room to her right. When she opened hers she got the hint her body wanted. He straightened his stance in the lobby and slowly walked into the room. Candice nervously pushed off the desk and left the chair, tugging at the short hemline automatically. The clack of her red heels echoed in her mind as she entered the conference room and positioned herself against the table. She closed her eyes in disbelief as she bent her body at the waist and propped her hands against the table. John aligned himself behind her and scrunched her tiny beige skirt around her waist.

'Just what I thought.' He murmured.

He dipped his index finger into the perfect new opening in the hose around her excited pussy. Effortlessly his long finger invaded her extremely tight pussy.

'It's been ages since Mary's pussy was this tight.' Candice knew he was referring to his wife. She winced at the thought of committing adultery with her co-worker, but something else was driving her now.

Before she knew it, Johns's cock was buried deep in her hot virgin hole. She cried as the size of his manhood drove deep into her womb against her never-used pussy. He rubbed his hands over the ultra-luxurious fabric cladding her lower extremities and slowly drove his cock into her. She orgasmed almost instantly, her body feigning to gravity if it wasn't for the gorging piece of meat her cunt was clinging to. The tight velvet walls constricted around him violently and he gave way, blowing his load deep inside her. She let out an exhaustive sigh feeling John pumping his adultering seed into her unprotected womb.

He pulled out of her pussy with an audible slurp. She fell against the table, her upper body laying on it. She felt the now familiar cold chill around her pussy, then a brief flush over the legs. She snaked her left hand delicately to her naked pussy and felt the nylon had returned to its original state, enveloping her sex. She could feel his cum and her blood seeping out of her hot cunt and pooling behind her hose. She turned around to see an accomplished man, fist on his hips, dick hanging out, grinning ear to ear.

'What are you looking at?' He asked rudely. 'Clean this cock you filed up so I can get back to work.'

The command sent a shiver up her spine, causing a tear to trail down her cheek. She fell to her knees, silenced, humiliated, and crawled in front of him, reaching up to grab his slimy cock, he slapped her hand away.

'Use your mouth, honey. That's why we hired you, remember?'

She felt her stomach turn at the depredation, the coldness she had never felt before. She opened her red-painted lips and forced them around his semi-hard fat cock.

The first cock she had ever had in her mouth and pussy all in the same few minutes. She could feel the rampant beat of blood pulsing through her cunt as her mouth sucked on what was really the first cock she had ever tasted, mixed with her own virgin juices. John put his hand on the back of her head and forced her face into his thick pubic hair.

'Give a little more enthusiasm Candice. I saw how you were looking at it earlier, you couldn't wait to be where you are now.' She licked her tongue around the salty pole, collecting any stray sperm, blood, or pussy juice off it.

Her pussy sent a flash through her as it betrayed her once again. She was orgasming off giving this degrading, domineering co-worker, whom she once respected a blow job. Her mind was racing with...

'If you would have told me yesterday that I would be on my knees sucking a practical stranger off in the main conference room, and I would be getting off from it', I would have likely puked. How she didn't know she even had it in her to lick her own sex off his rigid pole would-sending shameful chills of joy over her.

John put his palm against her forehead and roughly pushed her off him, sending her falling back onto the floor. Her legs were splayed showing his crusting cum between her pussy and pantyhose.

'Clean that pussy so we can use it after work. I have some ideas for it.' John said cruelly.

She felt small and defenseless to his harsh words as he put his cock away and stepped out of the room. Candice wasn't sure if it was her hot box or the room, but steamy lust filled the air. She used the table to pull herself up before adjusting her skirt down over her hairless cum filled hole. She brushed her hand through her hair with an idle hand, composing herself; wiping a trail of tears from her cheek with the other. She had just been used and abused, and her body loved it, leaving her mind suffering in confusion.

12