Candid Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day that Britta's divorce was final I was one happy camper. After celebrating (both of us without alcohol) that night when we went to bed we had the most sincere love-making ever. I never felt more serene when I told her without equivocation that I loved her and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

Britta smiled and kissed me. "I love you too, and it's fortunate that we love each other because I have some news;" pregnant pause; "I'm six weeks pregnant."

While I lay their shocked she turned her back to me, snuggled her rear end up close, and mumbled "Spoon mama and massage my boobs, daddy."

I was too shocked to react; I just did as she said and when I could tell that she was fast asleep I too was soon in dreamland.

The next morning I kissed her and then held her face in my hands. "I'm not sure that I heard you correctly last night. Did you say that you're pregnant?"

"Yes -- about six weeks preggo," she smiled.

"How did it happen?" was my next question, which as phrased was ridiculous.

"Well, I think it happened because you inserted your big cock into my snug pussy and then ejaculated millions of sperm into me," she smiled.

"No, I mean weren't you on birth control?"

"I messed up my pills," she replied with a bigger grin.

"I thought that you took shots."

"I messed up my shot schedule; that's my story and I'm sticking to it," she responded this time with an even bigger grin.

"I guess that means that I'll have to marry you -- does your dad have a shotgun."

"You bet your ass he does, and he won't have his little girl popping out babies without a ring on her finger," she retorted this time with an even bigger smile.

"You think I'll go along with whatever you want don't you?" I faked anger.

I didn't think that her smile could get bigger, but it did. "Yes, but your compensation will be that you will be the most sexually satisfied man in the world." With that she crawled down to my crotch, and started sucking my cock and playing with my balls. Less than half an hour later I injected such a large volume of seminal fluid into her that if she hadn't already been pregnant she would have gotten pregnant, regardless of her birth control status.

**************

Ten years later life isn't good --it's fantastic! We see to fall more in love every month, and we love our three kids, two girls and a boy, to bits. Sometimes the three women in the family gang up on we two poor Y-chromosome types, but we always seem to survive OK even if we don't prevail.

The best thing -- besides the kids while they're growing up -- is that I don't have to look at photos of what in my opinion is the best female form on the planet. I have the real thing in bed with me every night. Every day I take out a few minutes to thank Carl for posting those photos on the Internet and Gloria for her over-active imagination and impulsiveness.

Aaaaah!