Candid Camera Pt. 02

Story Info
Sharon's kinks are thrust into the spotlight.
6k words
4.6
14.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning public-access channel on the television broke through Sharon's slumber with a loud, obnoxious laugh. She lifted her head halfway, looking across to the chattering television's morning news. Saturday was forecast to be in the mid sixties, cloud cover and light showers. Wear a jacket, they advised.

The beer from last night hadn't totally loosened its grip, and she dropped her head back down to the couch. She felt hot, sticky... her body was stiff. Her pussy was sore, as were the tendons in her hips- the rush of last night came back to her in waves as she remembered staring up at Benjamin, the camera clicking as she pulled her thighs back and apart.

She glanced over to the half-bath on the right side of the room. There was light from beneath the door. Ben had gotten up already, it looked like. She swung her feet to the carpeted floor and sat up, snatching the comforter around her.

What she hadn't told Ben, and had never intended to, was that nothing bigger than the slim metallic purple metal g-spot vibrator dildo she had been given two years ago had spent time inside her. Her feet were freezing as she shuffled around the back of the couch, looking for her shorts and tank top.

She remembered the girl who had bought it. Toni, the curvy, freckled, peroxide blonde she'd known in high school, had driven her to Charlotte on her 18th birthday. She was 'just cool enough' to fit in on the outskirts of Jenny and Hannah's circle, and had heard Sharon mentioning it was coming up to Toni offhandedly the week before. She had sidled over, not unwelcome, twisting her long, leather necklace between her hands.

"March 6th? I totally would have guessed you were a Pisces!" she had cheered. "My birthday is June 29th." She had waited for Sharon to respond, before explaining: "I'm a Cancer." Sharon couldn't pretend to understand the significance of that, but she had smiled and nodded along.

They had piled into Toni's car and ridden into the city. In the store Toni brought them to, the girls schooled like fish, shifting along the walls of frilly underwear, corsets, videos, and shelves labeled with the (very new age) 'phallic' and 'yonic' figures. Standing in front of the shelves of cocks, Toni had asked what she wanted. As her friends scampered around the other side of the store, Sharon had looked at her sidelong, and, very much under her breath, confessed she was a virgin.

With Toni's advice, Sharon had picked the one that looked the 'friendliest.'

In the car, they compared purchases. Hannah had bought a silky black pinstriped nightgown, trimmed with lace. Sharon had hesitantly shown them the windowed box with the shiny vibrating dildo inside, and felt a little better at their approval. Jenny, with a smug and roguish grin and "Ha-HA!", slapped an eleven-inch "realistic" double-dildo like a whip from the backseat onto the dashboard of the car and Toni had momentarily swerved into the other (blessedly) empty lane.

After that summer (Toni got to ride a four-wheeler for the first time, and had screamed like a maniac, and Sharon- well, Sharon had spent at least an hour each night exploring herself with her birthday loot, and had done her fair share of screaming too) she had gone off to state college. She never updated Facebook, but Sharon knew Toni had gotten bangs and a septum piercing, so she could only assume she was having fun out there.

Sharon felt something sliding down her thigh as she searched beneath the couch with her foot. The point was: with Toni gone, Sharon's sexual history was a classified file. If Benjamin had asked, she would have anyway, of course- she didn't want to look stupid. Sharon had always thought that when she lost her virginity she would be a strict condom negotiator. And probably would have insisted on a bed.

The door clicked open. Swiftly, Sharon flung herself over the back of the bed and shut her eyes, pretending to be asleep. Ben would probably go over to his bed. It wasn't even 7 AM yet.

But he didn't. Benjamin shifted over the couch, lifted the comforter, and slid back behind her. Her heart was pounding. She felt his dick pressing between her ass cheeks as he snuggled into her. It felt thick and warm. She felt moisture beading her pussy... likely around the semen still swimming inside her. To her surprise and shame, the thought just turned her on more. Was she serious? She should be jumping to her feet and getting the hell out of there, not spooning.

He cozied her soft rear against Ben's hips, feeling the short, ticklish red-brown curls of hair rub against her. She nearly opened her eyes when she felt his hand rest on her hip, but she caught herself, just sniffing quietly. Ben's hand slid up her side, slowly, then back down over her hip, pressing her hipbone lightly. She forced her breathing to stay level. Ben slid his hand up her now, stroking her breast, feeling the weight in his hand. Was he getting hard? The warm, soft cock was growing, prodding her thighs now. She swallowed the drool pooling in her mouth. It was no big deal. It was just goofing off between friends. No reason to be this embarrassed. Ben leaned into the nape of her neck. She felt his rough skin brushing her shoulder as he breathed into her ear. Was he... smelling her? She forced herself to stay still.

His hand kneaded her breast gently, thumb flicking the hard bead of her nipple every once in a while. She felt her wet pussy slicking the cock laying against her. Fuck, it was so hard not to move. She heard Ben grunt with pleasure as she tilted her pelvis slightly, sliding his shaft to rest between her wet thighs, the rosy head poking between her legs. She twitched her thighs and he made a soft sound.

"I know you're awake, Sharon," he whispered into her ear. He pinched her nipple and it was her turn to gasp. "You snore when you're really asleep." His teeth grazed the edge of her ear, and he bit her lightly, pulling it back. She yelped as he shoved the arm beneath her around her chest, grabbing both breasts, sliding to both nipples, pulling them. She moaned despite herself.

"Ben-" she started, wanting to sound condemning- but it came off horny. His fingers dug into her breasts.

"Walk with me."

Slowly, he sat her up, and steered her to the left, where his bed and dresser were. The basement windows above them lit the blue-grid comforter in a soft morning light, and she looked down, seeing her tangled blonde hair over her bare breasts, clutched in Benjamin's large hands. They were speckled with hickeys and bite marks. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Step by step, her best friend walked her over to his half-made bed by her breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples. In the ten feet they walked, she felt wetness slicking a third of the way down her thighs.

"W-we should go mow the backyard," she whimpered. They had said they would yesterday, after all.

"The grass is wet," he told her. She felt- and watched- his cock slide between her thighs, lubricating itself with her arousal. It rushed past her clit, and she moaned, knees knocking into the mattress.

"You're so fucking hot, you know that?" His cock was sliding, agonizingly slow. He released her breasts, which felt heavy without his support.

"Bend over."

Biting her lip, her arms shaking, she did. Her ass was in the air in front of him. She felt him grab it, groping her hard, spreading her pussy open. She groaned in shame, covering her face.

"You look so good. Stay just like that."

He walked away, and she heard drawers open. Then he returned, grabbed her ass again, and she heard the click of a camera. Ben's digital camera, the nice one he'd gotten for Christmas when they were 17.

"Spread your legs more."

She tilted her hips back, too. The camera shutter went off.

"Roll over."

She felt like a dog, being given orders. She tossed her hair as she rolled onto her back. She looked up at him as he photographed her front, resisting the urge to cover herself. She felt something dripping down her, out of her. Ben stood naked before her, cock towering again, a gleaming monster of a thing to her- shifting under his hand as he stroked it. It arced up, veins bulging from its thick shaft. Her doubt melted away, slowed into one point of attention: her best friend's hard cock.

"Good job, Sharon," he said, behind the black box. When he approached her, she bit her lip, spreading her legs. She wanted him to do it- fuck her again. Take her.

Sharon knew, logically, that this was not like her- she was a pretty proper girl who had only been on a handful of dates through high school and college thus far, twice with the same girl- all plausibly deniable, of course- and four times with boys, one with one and three with the other. None of that had ever gone further than some light brushes of the hands. Now she was wet, dripping, ready to be barebacked. Didn't she look a mess, she thought? She had showered yesterday afternoon, but hadn't brushed her hair or teeth or anything since.

Ben mounted her, and she gasped as his first few short thrusts opened her again. Her back arched on his comforter as his camera clicked. He held up one leg as he slid deeper and deeper, scratching a deep, physical itch that had been tormenting her all morning. He was grunting, on top of her now, licking her nipples, sucking her neck. The slap of his round balls on her ass made her shiver as she wrapped her arms around his back, staring at the basement ceiling, enveloped in him as the heady musk of his sweat filled her senses. Her legs slid up his hips, resting on his back as her mind went blank with the in, out, in, out, stretching pushes of his sex deep inside her. The shivers down her as he ran his tongue over her collarbone. Why couldn't she think? Her mind wandered to the cum certainly being stirred up inside her.. pushed into her cervix... swimming deeper into her. The firm warmth of his thick cock inside her. She bucked her hips, biting her lip as her eyes fluttered. The poised ridge of his cockhead pushed back that spot she'd always teased with her dildo while she masturbated, slowly rubbing her clit while she watched whatever porn happened to catch her interest until she came, stifling her squeals so her sisters didn't hear her.

Her hands grazed the smooth muscles of Ben's flexing back, her head curving forward to nestle at his shoulder as she spread her legs wider. A low, moaning cry escaped her as his pelvis hammered her, battering her clit as her hole was stretched round. Sharon's thighs quivered.

"Is that good?" She heard Ben ask.

"Yeah!" she whimpered.

"You're so tight... I want to cum inside you again."

She squeezed him. "Yeah," she repeated, huskier this time.

His cock plunged deeper, harder. She heard the schlicking sounds of her own cunt as he hammered her.

"You liked it?"

"I... I do..."

"You wanna keep fucking me?"

"Yes, Ben, please-"

He shoved her down, pulling his cock out of her, leaving her shocked, legs spread and pussy opened to a glossy pink teardrop. She made an unintelligible, indignant sound as he grabbed the camera again. Strings of her arousal made dewy threads between his cock and her hole, dripping.

"Say it."

"W-what?"

"Say it, I'm filming you."

She was stricken dumb. Her body wouldn't allow her to close her thighs, even though shame burned through her like lightning.

"I wan.. I want..." she gestured towards his cock. "Please... Ben, come on," she panted. Her breasts heaved, nipples pointed and creased with tortured arousal. He reached down, spreading her pussy open, fingering her in a curled motion. She gasped, groaning, shutting her eyes tightly.

"You like that, huh?"

"I want- I want your cock," she begged.

"Mmm. Look how wet you are." His fingers spread and swirled inside her. "You like this, don't you, Sharon?"

"Ben, please!" She gripped her breasts, rolling her nipples as his thumb stroked her clit. She heard another frustrated moan escape her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me."

"Yeah? What else?"

"Fuck me hard."

"Uh-huh?" His finger mashed her, sending electric arousal through her.

"Cuminme," she finally choked out, unintelligibly.

"What?"

"Cum in me," her voice was half-tearful. "I want you to cum in me- cum in my pussy," she begged. His breathing was ragged as he withdrew his fingers. She opened her eyes to see him positioning his bobbing cock between her legs again. Ben started pounding her, and she cried out in pleasure, propping herself up on her elbows to watch his cock flash in and out of her. She lifted her legs, watching the gleam of her arousal shine on him as he fucked her.

"Cum in you? Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"What'd you want that for?"

She was squirming. She stared up at his deep blue eyes, panting, sweat rolling between her breasts. "Fill me up," she whispered. Then, tumbling out of her like the dirty comics she'd pleasured herself to: "breed me, Ben."

She felt his cock spasm inside her, and he groaned. Camera in one hand, he put his other hand on her chest, shoving her flat on her back.

"Fuck, Sharon."

She squirmed in pleasure as his cockhead slid along her cervix. It felt so fucking good. Why had she given a fuck about how she looked? Why would she deny herself this? He smelled so good... felt so good. She pushed him deeper with her legs on each deep thrust. Yes. Fuck, what had she been missing out on?

"Okay. Okay. Yes- fuck," Ben's breathing was ragged. "Oh fuck, you're so wet. I'm gonna cum deep inside you."

She bit her lip again, eyes rolling back, grinning like an idiot.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, yes," she whined.

"You want me to breed you," he said, sounding more like he was convincing himself than dirty-talking her. She ground her hips on him as he held her down.

"That's so fucking hot, Sharon..." She felt his jolt inside her snug cunt. "you're so fucking hot. You sexy little slut, I had no idea. I should have fucked you sooner."

Sharon couldn't think anything except that if she had come as close to his cock before as she had last night, she would have been in the same position.

"You're so tight... I'm gonna get you pregnant..."

"Yes! Yes! Fuck!" Her voice broke as her hand slid down, finding her slick clit, rubbing hard as she stared up at Ben and his camera, down at her bright coral pussy.

"Cum while I breed you, you sexy bitch," Ben hissed, and she felt her cunt getting tighter. She was drooling now.

"I'm gonna cum," she cooed, vision growing hazy. He was pounding her so hard her imagination teased her with images of him shoving straight through her snug virgin cervix, bursting a torrent of creamy white cum into her uterus. She was getting tighter, tighter- Ben's hand slid on her slick chest, holding her jaw as she stared up at him in enraptured bliss. She was right on the edge.

"Cum, slut."

Ben's voice was breathless. Her toes curled, and she screamed as his hammering carried her through her orgasm, inattentive to anyone who might be in the house. Ben's balls seized hard against her, jerking hard, pouring cum as deep as he could push. It squirted past the tight seal of his cock, mingling with their sweat on his bed as he made good on his promise of filling her. His loud groan of pleasure mingled with hers as her legs pulled him in tight, gasping each time her cunt squeezed his cock, milking him inside her.

"Ben? Benny?"

She was still too high to react, but she recognized Ms. Joss' voice. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Ben was still shrinking inside her, sliding out, leaving her sprawled on his bed as Ben hissed curses under his breath. She raised her knees weakly and tried to shove herself backward as Ben darted around the room, grabbing the gray comforter, her shorts, and a shirt and throwing it over Sharon.

Ordinarily, Sharon would have cracked up at his panic, not to mention watching him waddle around with his wet cock slapping his thighs- but she was still dazed. She slid the shorts and t-shirt on and slid back onto the pillow just as Benjamin hammered the channel button and volume up on the remote until it was near-screaming. He darted into the bathroom, cranked the shower, and slammed the door just as the door at the top of the wooden basement stairs opened.

Ms. Joss was a lean-built woman with a checkered bandanna on her head. Her reusable mesh bag, filled with Farmer's Market fruits and vegetables, was on the kitchen table behind her.

"Benny? I thought I heard a yell, is everything..."

She looked around the room. The television was cranked up, and she heard another scream as the woman on Law and Order heard the terrible news about her brother. The shower to her right was on, steam in the air, carrying the obnoxiously pungent smell of whatever Old Spice Ben had picked this time.

Sharon, laying on the bed with her phone in her hand, wearing her son's black Buffy the Vampire Slayer t-shirt, which draped loosely over her. Her blond hair was in sleepy post-drunk disarray.

"Sharon, honey, you gave me the fright of my life!" Ms. Joss shouted over the noise, and began to move down the steps toward the remote on the ottoman and the television. As she started, Sharon rose quickly. She tried not to look at the pale slicks along the cushions.

"Oh, Ms. Joss, my bad. I'm sorry. I just changed the channel. I know it's super loud, I've got it." She walked three quick steps and plopped herself down over top of the whole mess, grabbed the remote, and turned it down just as Olivia Benson began to raise her voice. Sharon could smell the sex in the air... she could only pray Ms. Joss couldn't.

She put the remote down and turned toward her, folding her arms on the back of the couch.

"How was your girls' night?"

"Wonderful as always. Ruth's a peach- Ben in the shower?"

"Yep." She paused. "Hey, do you think it will be dry enough to mow today? I kinda want to get out there and burn off this hangover before it really hits."

She attempted her most energetic grin.

"I wish I had you kids' energy! Well, I won't take it for granted. I'll find something for you two to do while the weather's nice." Ms. Joss turned and took a few steps up. Before she reached the top, she paused, turning around.

"Between you and me, Sharon, I always find hair of the dog does the trick without as much punishment." She smiled back. "Watch the noise, okay? And tell Benny I'm making waffles on the iron."

"Yes ma'am."

"Thanks, sweetheart."

"No problem." Sharon turned back to the television, pretending to pay attention to it as Ms. Joss turned around, holding the side of her embroidered skirt as she went back up the stairs. Once the door shut, she collapsed on the couch, grabbing her hair in fistfuls and screaming into her knees.

She waited for a few long minutes for Ben to exit the shower, growing antsier and antsier, until she crawled to the other side of the couch, where Ben's still unfinished beer was. She downed what remained, and began the work of gathering up the empty bottles. True to what Ms. Joss had said, the beginning grips of tension in the back of her head eased with the alcohol. Cleaning up around the sitting area helped to clear her head as well, and by the time Ben finally emerged, faded red towel around his waist, she had not only re-discovered her tank top and underwear, but put the basement back into some semblance of order.

"She didn't kick the door in, so everything okay?"

"Yeah, all good I guess. Your mom's making pancakes. Or waffles, or something."

She straightened up. "I'm going to be needing that shower, so you better start cleaning your fucking cum off the couch before your mom notices."

Before he could reply, she moved past him and into the narrow bathroom, grabbing a damp washcloth from the shower and throwing it with a wet slap into Ben's back and closing the door. Once the door was closed, she sighed, and slumped to her elbows against the sink. The dark circles under her green eyes and her wild hair made her look wild. She grabbed the hairbrush she kept hanging off the robe hook- which was perpetually unused- and began to brush her hair back out. With that complete, she undressed, slid off her shorts and washed them in the sink with her underwear. She supposed that should be enough for the washer, at least.

12