Candle in The Window

Story Info
Once the connection is broken...
6.4k words
3.83
35.5k
73
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,473 Followers

Once again a thank you to blackrandl1958 for her editing prowess and the crew at Specialized Iterations for their pre-reads and thoughts to make this a better story.

Clayton Williams spotted his wife as she entered the airport from the gangway leading from the jet. She looked tired... and unsettled as she scanned for her husband.

They spotted each other from across the room. Her eyes clouded over; was that a quick flash of guilt before she started to smile at him? The smile seemed gratuitous, forced and didn't go all the way to her eyes. Definitely not her best smile, that much was obvious, Clay thought.

She kept walking toward him as he started to move toward her. Any other time he had met her at the airport, the two had come together with an almost magnetic pull, he thought. Now she came toward him with a hesitant gait, almost like she would have preferred to be anywhere else in the world.

He felt a wave of nausea sweep over him. It would not be the last time he had that feeling.

He gave his wife a quick once-over visually as they reached each other, then realized he was basically staring. They both leaned in to each other for a soft kiss on the lips, again an anomaly. Until just then, their usual greeting after several days apart was always a deep, passionate kiss, with dueling tongues. He stepped back, looked quizzically at the woman who had been his soul mate for the last 10 years. Her small flinch might not have been picked up by anyone else, but Clay was not just anyone. He knew this woman better than he knew anyone else in the entire world.

Siobahn Williams avoided looking directly into her husband's eyes. She knew he would pick up on her disquiet, and was trying with every fiber of her being to regain her inner calm.

"I'm sorry. Busy few days. I'm absolutely flatlined," she rasped. "Let's get my bag and get home."

He nodded. Maybe she was coming down with something, he thought to himself. He had to admit she looked... knackered, as his Australian friend Neal liked to say.

It was a half-hour car ride to the Williams' home. Clay tried to make some light conversation. After Siobhan grunted out a couple of nothing answers, he stopped talking.

A replay of Siobhan's last 24 hours was running on the bigscreen of her brain. It started with her meeting movie star Lance Lewis in a bar at the Seattle hotel where she was attending a banking convention.

The evening started with dinner and drinks followed by an awards program. That was followed by more drinks and dancing.

Siobhan dressed for the evening in what both she and her husband considered her sexiest dress: a skintight cornflower blue creation with a scoop neckline that nicely showed off her large breasts. The only other time she had worn the dress was for she and Clay's 10th anniversary celebration a year ago.

Clay had no idea that she had packed that dress for the trip.

Lance Lewis showed up at his favorite hotel bar purely by coincidence on that night. He had been out at a non-profit fund-raiser with a bodyguard and a friend, and was dressed in a black tuxedo.

Siobhan was seated at the bar enjoying her fourth white wine of the evening. She was not drunk but definitely was enjoying a happy buzz. Lance headed directly toward the pretty woman. He knew she would be his for the evening very shortly.

Siobhan recognized the 25-year-old actor immediately. Her body responded positively when he sat in the seat to her right and smiled. She sat up a little straighter and made sure the young man had a good look at her sizable chest. She started to breathe a little heavier as she felt her pussy start to lubricate.

The pair talked for a few minutes before Lance offered Siobhan his hand and led her to the mostly empty dance floor. The music was soft and slow. Lance pulled the woman right to his body. She acquiesced and melted into his frame as if she belonged there. They danced a second number before Lance placed a soft kiss on her lips. They walked off the dance floor hand in hand while Lance gave his friend and bodyguard a subtle nod.

Siobhan was very impressed when the valet drove up in a red Porsche Cayenne, with a light brown leather interior. She tried to be demure as she sat in the car while the young man pretended he wasn't looking up her dress.

Siobhan's pussy was tingling as Lance gave her a wink and proceeded to drive the car away from the hotel. A mile down the road, he took her left hand and moved it to his crotch. She rubbed her hand up and down his stiffening member before unzipping his tux pants, fishing his cock out and leaning down to take the 7-inch member in her hot, moist mouth.

She moaned in pleasure as she ran her mouth up and down his dick. She thought to herself that she hadn't given a man a blowjob in a car since she gave her husband head in his car early in their marriage. That thought was the first time she had thought of Clay all night.

Siobhan felt her pussy gush as she bobbed up and down on Lance's rock-hard member. She briefly thought of all the times she read about horny women blowing men while driving and how she barely understood it... until now. She continued to bob until she felt Lance's cock swell even more, then she felt the car start to slow as he took his foot off the gas pedal and... gushed a bucketful of cum into her mouth. She started to swallow as fast as she could, getting most before she pulled off with a cough. Although she never realized Lance had reached into his jacket pocket, he quickly handed her an embroidered handkerchief. She wiped her chin and dabbed at a couple of dribbles on Lance's pants.

She giggled as she sat up. Lance tucked his cock back in his pants and his foot re-engaged on the gas pedal. Siobhan grinned almost shyly as she sat there. She knew this was going to be a life-changing night.

Siobhan looked around at the tastefully decorated living room as Lance led her into the house. She had read enough about Lance to know that a professional had decorated the entire house; as a typical 25-year-old man, Lance couldn't have cared less about furnishings and home décor. He turned to her and gave her a passionate kiss, his right hand holding her back possessively while his left lightly touched down her body.

The kiss lasted a long time; Lance's tongue dominated hers in her mouth. She was breathing heavily when their mouths parted. He held her at arm's length and looked her up and down approvingly. She blushed, feeling like she was 17 once again.

"Ooh. You're beautiful. You know that?" he said, barely above a whisper.

She felt her pussy moisten more. She reached for his belt.

Siobhan felt like a little girl unwrapping a Christmas gift as she slowly removed Lance's clothing. She ran her hand lightly down Lance's bare chest, her fingertips checking out the young man's washboard abs. She gasped as she took in his 6-4, 220-pound body.

Lance pressed his naked body hard into hers as he kissed her again. She felt the power in his arms as he held her.

Breaking the kiss, he slowly unzipped her dress. He removed the top part from her shoulders and gave a leering gaze at her large breasts barely encased in her lacy push-up bra. She felt more exposed than she ever had in her 35 years. The young man noticed that her skin seemed to be glowing pink. Yeah, this woman was going to be a fine partner, he thought.

The woman certainly didn't disappoint the young man. He took her doggy the first time as she screamed into a pillow on his large sofa. After some cuddling and a quick nap, he took her reverse cowgirl, and like the first coupling, she was loud and enthusiastic, and came two more times.

Siobhan tensed up as she felt her lover start to cum inside her pussy during the first coupling. She hadn't given a thought to Lance using a condom until she felt him start to spasm in her pussy. Lance also hadn't thought about a condom, mostly because he never used one with married housewives from Des Moines, IA; Columbus, OH; or wherever the fuck she was from. He smiled to himself as he painted the walls of the woman's pussy.

Siobhan relaxed and enjoyed as Lance continued to come in her vagina. She knew she was on the pill, and she had to hope that a star the magnitude of Lance would be clean and disease-free.

The two cuddled, kissed and napped for a while after their first coupling. Lance then started suckling on Siobhan's big boobs. The woman started moaning and writhing. Lance pushed her head down to his growing erection, and Siobhan's mouth finished the hardening process. Round two was underway.

Lance watched with a satisfied smile on his face as Siobhan stretched languidly on the sofa. She didn't appear to be ready to leave, so he suggested they go upstairs to his bedroom for a good night's sleep. He smacked her adorable butt as they ascended the stairs. She giggled happily, and was asleep in Lance's arms in five minutes.

Siobhan's immediate feelings of disorientation upon awakening quickly left when she looked into Lance's sleeping face. She thought back to the night before and what she considered the best sex of her life. She reached for Lance's cock and had him rock-hard within a minute. He awoke groggy but ready for action, and Siobhan smiled at the fact that a 25-year-old had great powers of rejuvenation. She climbed on top and lined up his member with her opening before slowly impaling herself on him.

Lance pulled her mouth to his and kissed her deeply before letting her sit up and start to bounce. He enjoyed the fact that she was willing to lead. This time, the pair made passionate love, kissing and stroking each other throughout the encounter.

After several minutes, Siobhan directed the coupling to missionary, twisting and pulling Lance on top of her without the pair disconnecting. The pair continued to kiss and stroke until Lance sped up and started coming powerfully, grunting and groaning loudly as he did so. Siobhan smiled broadly. This was perfect, she thought.

The pair continued to kiss and whisper to each other until Lance finally went soft and slipped out of her pussy.

"I need to go back to my hotel and pack. My flight is at 12:35," she whispered to Lance.

"You sure you can't stay and play another day or two?" he asked sincerely. "You really are a special lady."

"And you really are a special man, but I'm a married woman... with two kids," she responded. "I had an amazing time."

Siobhan was telling Lance the truth. She had no other plans except to drink a bit and flirt until the heartthrob showed up in the bar. She didn't miss her pitch, so to speak, when she got her chance.

Despite loving her husband, Siobhan didn't feel the first ounce of guilt over her dalliance with Lance. It's not every day that a woman gets a chance to have sex with a man People magazine called the sexiest man alive. Assuming Lance wasn't ever going to say anything, nobody would ever know the tryst took place, because Siobhan certainly wasn't going to tell anyone... ever. What a shame, she admitted to herself, but it was a secret she would take to her grave.

Siobhan had plenty of time to replay the tryst on the plane ride home. She smiled to herself over her amazing good fortune. Then it was time for her to resume her real life with her family.

The couple's two children came running out of their grandparents' house like they were projectiles shot out of a cannon. They hadn't seen their mother in almost four days and launched themselves at her legs when they got close enough. She caught them almost in self-defense and smiled as she returned their greeting, but Clay noted again that her smile was on her lips only and never quite made it to her eyes.

Whatever the problem was it was more than just a Clay-Siobhan dilemma; this was a predicament that affected the whole family. This was a problem.

The couple's 7-year-old daughter, Kayla, was a small doppelganger of her mother; someday she would break hearts, Clay knew. Their second child, 5-year-old Nora, was a daddy's girl, always ready to be her father's wingman on any project around the house. At the moment, the pair was busy telling their mother about their week without her, and also about their grandparents' new kitten.

Siobhan's parents followed their grandchildren out of the house at a much slower pace. They greeted their daughter and son-in-law with hugs.

"The kids just finished eating supper. There's still more in the kitchen if you two want to eat," Siobhan's mother said.

Clay was about to answer positively; his mother-in-law was quite the cook, but Siobhan surprised him by turning down the offer.

"I'm dragging, Mom. I'd just like to find my pillow," Siobhan answered.

"You do look a little drawn, sweetie. Maybe you should just head home," her mother answered.

Neither Clay nor Siobhan travelled for work very often, but when either did, the reunion was always a celebration of what Clay called their "connection." On this night, however, there was no celebration of connection. There was no celebration of anything. After the children were put to bed, Siobhan gave Clay a chaste kiss on the cheek and headed to bed by herself, again claiming fatigue. She didn't notice her husband standing in the hallway trying to figure out who the stranger in his wife's clothes was.

It took a full week before Siobhan indicated she wanted to be intimate with Clay. He was confused and hurt, but he didn't push. When they finally did have sex, it was just that... sex. He tried to make love, but Siobhan was having none of that. It was definitely just sex... and she barely participated. Clay could have counted on one hand the number of times in their marriage that Siobhan barely showed up in bed.

When they were done, Siobhan rolled away from Clay and went to sleep. Clay had wrongly assumed that she would cuddle and talk with him after sex, as they both considered the emotional connection as valuable as the physical one. If her detachment during sex wasn't bad enough, this complete disconnection after was shocking to Clay. It was very obvious to him there was a problem with his wife and in his life.

Clay waited a few days, but when Siobhan was still off with him and the children, he figured it was time to communicate.

"You know, you've never mentioned the first thing about your trip last week," Clay said to her when the pair was sitting alone in their family room one evening. "You know you can always talk to me about anything, babe. Anything."

Siobhan looked at Clay with the saddest eyes he thought he'd ever seen. Then he caught a flash of anger before they became blank. She sighed loudly.

"It was a trip, pretty much the same as always. Happy?" she growled at him.

As the days went by, Clay at least felt comforted by the fact that Siobhan seemed to return to normal with the children. She was still acting standoffish with him, although her anger seemed to have mellowed into ennui.

The new routine the pair had fallen into included what Clay considered very unsatisfactory sex once a week, almost like sex had become a chore. Prior to the trip, the pair engaged in what Clay considered great sex three to four times each week.

Clay was surprised, then, when Siobhan actually seemed enthusiastic one night in bed about a month after the trip. Seeing his wife not only participating but very engaged, Clay gave the encounter everything he had. He started by kissing her mouth, then moved to her neck and wound up suckling and gently biting her large breasts. Her small happy noises immediately turned to loud groans when he ran the fingertips of his left hand gently over her clitoris before inserting two into her lubricious opening. The groans morphed into screams of pleasure before Siobhan grabbed Clay's pillow and started to bite it to muffle her noises.

Clay sucked on her breasts while he played with her pussy for the next 20 minutes. She had six intense orgasms. At one point Siobhan threw Clay's pillow off the bed, and Clay noted his wife had her eyes closed tightly, something he had never seen before. He didn't let that stop him, though, and after her sixth climax, Clay slid his body further down the bed and embedded his mouth on her wet, sloppy, delicious sex. Not a minute later, his wife exploded into a million pieces, figuratively, soaking his face. He growled in pleasure and dove back in like a man possessed.

Four orgasms later, Siobhan was lying on her back panting heavily, barely conscious, her eyes still squinted closed. Clay's head was on her left thigh, and he, too, was panting heavily. He was also smiling broadly, at least until he saw his wife's eyes closed. He wondered whom she was visualizing in her mind, something he had never considered before. In the last month, he had wondered about several things he had never considered before.

Although Clay had hoped the evening's activities signaled a return to "the old Siobhan," his hopes were dashed two nights later when she turned him down with an emphatic "no." She rolled away from him and pretended to go to sleep while Clay stared into the darkness.

Clay was an IT manager with a national defense contractor. He made excellent money in salary and occasionally received good performance bonuses. With Siobhan's blessing, he kept those in an account to which only he had access. Those funds were used for things like gifts for Siobhan and family vacations. Now they would also be used for a private investigator. Clay was devastated that things had gotten to this point; it was not something that had ever appeared on his radar.

Clay couldn't put his finger on it. Something had happened either on Siobhan's most recent business trip or right before it, but he couldn't pin down what that something was. She wasn't spending more time at her office, wasn't texting more, wasn't leaving the room to talk on her phone; but she was different somehow. She was still more detached with Clay; many of the little touches, looks and conversations the two had shared previously were now missing, that little something special they had was gone. At times they were more like roommates with occasional benefits. She still appeared to be a great mother; Clay was thankful for that, at least.

A month later, nothing had changed in the relationship, and the highly-recommended PI firm Clay hired had turned up no irregularities, no cheating. While Clay wanted to celebrate that fact, he was still agitated that something had changed his wife. Prior to the trip, Clay had considered his marriage perfect. Could he accept a marriage that was... 75 percent perfect? Considering he had young children, that was a no-brainer.

For her part, Siobhan considered her life to be in limbo. Her time with Lance was amazing... the sex was easily the best of her life. It was more than sex, however. Lance didn't have to work very hard to talk her into an evening of sex. The next morning, it was she who had initiated a very passionate session of lovemaking. She knew Lance could never be hers, but it was more than mere sex they shared. There was what Clay liked to call a connection.

It was that connection that was the problem. Siobhan wanted the young heartthrob, but she couldn't have him and her family. She loved Clay, but after her time with Lance, she was no longer in love with Clay. She also knew there was no way a Hollywood heartthrob would want a regular housewife with two children.

Almost as bad as not being able to have Lance, there was no one Siobhan could talk to about the problem. She could talk to Clay about anything... except this, of course. She and Clay had had the discussion about infidelity well before they got married, and both had agreed to "one and done." She also didn't feel like she could talk to anyone else. If no one else knew about the affair, no one else could clue in her husband.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,473 Followers
12