Candy

Story Info
Old Girlfriend Relates a Sexy Encounter.
4.5k words
4
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy

To my wonderful readers, To date I've never told a story from two viewpoints, but I felt this one deserved it. I hope you find it worthy.

Backstory: Liz was my first true girlfriend. I met her when I was 19 and she 16. She was the first girl I ever professed my love to and the first I ever envisioned a life together with. Ultimately we didn't work out, but during our time together, it was intense.

I hadn't communicated with Liz in more than 30 years so it was a real shock to suddenly hear from her. Besides all of the 'catching up' which was actually pretty awkward after such a long absence, we finally found some common ground when we talked about the years we dated. Of course, my twisted mind had to bring up when she told me about her girlfriend Candy's sexy encounter with Gary and Junior. Surprisingly, it must have left an impression on her as well as she seemed to remember even more than I did. My account is what I remember Liz telling me back in the day and some of the gaps she filled in just recently.

Seeing this as Literotica material, I told her I wanted to write about it and would she be willing to send me her impressions. It took some prodding and sharing what I had already written to give her an idea of what I was looking for but in the end she delivered damn well.

Sean's account:

This story starts waaaaaay back. I'm thinking 1982 or so. I'd been dating this girl Liz for two years and we are starting to get a little more serious about our future together. We both work minimum wage jobs so money is tight. She lives with her parents and younger brother in 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment. Her parents have one bedroom, she has the second and her poor brother is permanently relegated to the couch. I found it weird that her parents were always cool about she and I going into her bedroom to "listen to music" and locking the door. I know my parents would've never permitted that and I knew I'd never let my daughter do that, but as a 19 year old who was getting away with this, I was stoked. Needless to say, we took advantage of this and had frequent sex in her bedroom.

Liz claimed she was a virgin when we first got together. I doubted it then and I doubt it now, but from our first date she didn't resist too much. In fact, looking back Liz knew exactly what guys wanted. Up until then I tended to be far too passive about my needs with girlfriends so I give myself credit when I laid it on the line with her: sex was a part of the deal. I had already sampled some of the local girls and noted with satisfaction that getting into their pants wasn't too difficult, so there was no way I was going to be her steady boyfriend unless I was getting steady sex. Thankfully, once committed, Liz proved to be an excellent partner.

Liz had a girlfriend named Candy. She was her same age and one of the local girls I previously mentioned. While she and I had made out pretty good one time before I met Liz, I'd never actually had sex with her. She was blonde, maybe 5' 3" and 130lbs which explained her big tits. She had a bit of a 'reputation' for being easy and had been dating this guy Gary for the last year or so. Gary had a reputation for being a runaround and a 'user' of women but Candy was oblivious to this and accepted whatever affections Gary would give her.

From about 4pm to 6pm on Wednesday afternoons Liz and I had the apartment to ourselves so it became our guaranteed sex day.

Liz and I are in her bedroom, sitting on her bed. An album is playing on her turntable and we are making out. I hadn't started taking her clothes off yet.

"Oooooh, I have to tell you about something, but you have to promise to never tell a soul." Liz tells me breathlessly.

"Ok. My lips are sealed."

"The other night, Candy is over at Gary's house. Well, really his room. He rents a room in a house over on 33rd street. Anyway, they are on his bed and Gary is fucking her doggie-style when Junior walks in on them."

Junior was Gary's best friend.

"What did they do?"

"He just walked in and closed the door behind him. Candy tried to pull away from Gary but he held her hips tightly to him. She started yelling at Junior to get out but he just stood there. Gary kept telling her shush, to be quiet, meanwhile he is starting to thrust into her again while holding her tightly. She finally quiets down and Gary tells her to relax, saying that Junior just got here a little early - while he fucks her."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow. But it gets better. So Junior is standing there, Candy is on all fours getting fucked from behind when Gary tells Junior he can touch her tits. She says NO! but Gary tells her to be quiet, they are just her tits. Candy eventually shuts her mouth and Junior reaches down and starts rubbing and kneading her tits."

"She just let him?"

"Yeah. So this goes on for a couple of minutes when Junior says that this is getting him too hot so he backs away and unzips his pants! He takes his cock out and starts stroking it. Candy didn't know what to say. They did this for a couple of minutes, Gary fucking Candy from behind while Junior stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed Candy's tits with the other."

"Wow. So did everybody cum?"

"They did, but not yet. So the next thing is Junior says he really needed a blowjob and he sits on the bed in front of Candy with his dick pointing up right at her. Candy tries to back away but Gary is right behind her pushing into her. Gary then asks Candy if she could help Junior out. Candy asks him if he's crazy, that there is no way she was doing that. Gary tells her that it would be so hot but Candy refuses. Finally Gary asks Candy if she loved him and she says of course she does, then Gary says if she loved him she would do it. After a couple of minutes, Candy took Junior's cock into her mouth while Gary continued fucking her from behind."

"Holy shit!"

"Right?"

"I can't believe it. Did everybody cum then?"

"Well, I don't know if Candy did, I forgot to ask her but Junior came in her mouth and Gary came in her pussy."

"Like at the same time?"

"Uh, I think it was close. A minute or two apart. Junior came first. I think Gary was holding back until Junior came."

"Did she swallow it?"

"Yes."

I want to pause here to note that Liz didn't hesitate to answer, so either she asked Candy directly or Candy volunteered that information when she told Liz about this. I don't know which but I found it interesting that the girls addressed this too.

"So what happened next?"

"So after Gary came, he and Junior went out like they had planned."

"Candy didn't go?"

"No, it was guys night. Gary will probably take her out Friday night. Or not. He really treats her like shit. Mostly just for sex."

"Wow. I don't know what to say. Had they even talked about this?"

"About what?"

"About Junior coming over and her blowing him while Gary fucked her."

"I don't think so. I asked her if this was something she wanted to do and I got the impression that she was totally surprised by it."

"Well, you've heard of it before, you know, threesomes and such."

"Oh yeah. Sure. You see it in Penthouse or read it in stories."

"What did Candy think of it? Did she like it?"

"She said at first, when he walked in, she was like Get out of here! She said that Gary had been so good with her, eating her until she was so wet and then fucking her so nice. She was like ready to cum when Junior walked in, so she was shocked and embarrassed, but also pissed because her orgasm was now derailed. But after a while with Gary telling her to be quiet she was also kind of turned on that she was naked and fucking in front of Junior and he was looking right at her. Then she said she objected to letting Junior feeling up her tits but again afterward she didn't fight it and it felt good. So when Junior pulled his cock out and Gary didn't tell him off she had a feeling that this was all, you know, planned by the guys. She didn't really want to blow Junior but Gary was insistent."

"And she wanted to prove her love."

"Yeah that too."

"What do you think about this?"

"I can't believe she did it."

"Do you find it sexy to be naked in front of someone else while your boyfriend fucks you from behind?"

"I've never thought about it."

"Well, think about it now."

I began unbuttoning her blouse and kissing her neck. Liz offered no objection. Her bra came off next, her nipples already firm. I nuzzle them before taking each one briefly into my mouth; a gentle suck and gentle nibble. I lay her back and undo her pants, pulling them and her panties off. In a flash my clothes join hers on the floor. I position myself between her spread legs and give her pussy a firm lick from bottom to top. She is already wet. Three more firm licks and Liz moans. Reaching up I knead her full breasts while I continue my oral assault on her open pussy.

"Would you like another guy running his hands over these beauties while I fucked you?"

"Oooooh. No. I couldn't." But I know her mind was replaying that right then.

I pulled away and climbed on top of her. My hard cock was ready for some fucking. She was so wet I slid in effortlessly.

Looking into her eyes I asked her, "Have you thought about it? Having another guy here?"

"No, no. I couldn't."

"I'm not asking that. I'm asking if you've ever thought about it. Even one thought."

"Yes. Of course. She did it and I thought about it."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes. It's sexy and sexy things turn you on."

I pulled up and told her to get on all fours. Moving behind her I slid my cock into her pussy.

"I want you to picture a hard cock right in front of you. I want you to put your mouth over it."

"No, no. I can't."

"Yes, yes, you can. You want to."

"It's not right. I only want you. Your cock."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, yes, you know I do."

"If you love me, you'll do it."

And with this, Liz began to bob her head up and down as if she was blowing an imaginary cock. Her snug pussy felt so good all of a sudden and I had to slow down to avoid cumming.

"You know, if I was going to do this, I'd do it on a Wednesday afternoon like today. Yep. I'd have you naked, wet and my cock buried in you at 4:30. I'd have left the front and bedroom doors unlocked and have my gentleman friend come over precisely then. He wouldn't knock, he'd know to just walk in and we'd replay exactly what Candy did."

With that Liz's pussy got suddenly wetter and she moaned out her orgasm. I couldn't hold off any longer and let loose what felt like a gallon of cum into her, bucking and spasming together.

We laid together silently for a few minutes, catching our breath. My mind was reeling over what I had just proposed to her and I had a feeling hers was as well.

"Sean, I can't do that."

"You could do it. If Candy could do it, so could you."

"I could never look at myself, or you, or him ever again. Please don't make me."

"Your mouth says no but your pussy says YES YES YES. I felt how wet you got and how quickly and hard you came when I suggested it."

"No. No. Please."

"It would be our little secret. Nobody else would ever know. I wouldn't tell anyone and if you're the smart girl I know you are, you won't tell anyone either."

"What about him? Who is your gentleman friend?"

"Secret. But rest assured, his lips will be sealed as well."

"I could break up with you."

"Yes, you could. Is that what you want? You just told me you loved me."

"I do love you and no, I don't want to break up, but I, I, I just can't do what you are asking."

"Just give it some thought."

"Why do you want this? Why do you want to share me? Don't you love me? Guys that love their girlfriends don't make them suck other guys."

"It's just a sexy thing. Don't make it into something bigger than it is."

"If I snuck around and blew some guy you'd be furious. You'd break up with me. You'd tell everyone I was a slut that ran around on you."

"You're right, I would, but this is different."

"How is it different?"

"Because it's not you running around on me. It's something we did together. Shared together. In a way it's like showing you off. Like when you dress really nice or sexy and I like to take you out and we notice how guys look at you."

"This is more than showing me off."

"Would you want to start slower? Just let him see you? See us fucking?"

"Well, I'd certainly prefer that to having to suck him. Hell, I don't even know him."

"Maybe we could just play it by ear. Let him see you. See us. Let him see you use your mouth on me."

"And that's it? Nothing more?"

"Yeah. Nothing more unless you want more."

"I don't even want THAT, never mind more."

All this sexy talk had my cock back to about half-staff already. I miss those days.

"See, even just talking about this has me recovering. Why don't you pretend our friend is here right now and you want to show him how good you are with your mouth."

Liz was a sport and didn't argue. She got up and between my legs. Holding my cock in her hand she took me into her mouth. She really was exceptional at oral. The only woman I've ever been with who could deep throat me. One of the reasons why I suspected she wasn't a virgin when we met. In one minute I'm fully hard and she is sucking masterfully.

"Oh, you are so good. He's standing right next to the bed, staring at you longingly. Savoring your beautiful body. Stunned at how good you are at this."

Our eyes lock together as she bobs.

"Look over at him. Show him your breasts."

Liz obediently follows my direction, she turns toward the side but keeps me in her mouth, cupping her breasts in her hands. Her playing along with this fantasy, plus her wonderful mouth is getting me a little too close to cumming.

"Have a seat."

Liz releases my cock and slides up over me, impaling herself on my cock fully with a gasp. Her nectar along with my previous cum makes her pussy exceedingly wet.

"See, you could do this."

Liz doesn't say a word. She looks me in the eye as she rides me up and down firmly.

"Such perfect, perfect breasts." I say as I caress hers. "Perhaps you'd like four hands on them?"

"I knew you'd say that."

"I told you that you are in control. Can he?"

"Ok, ok. Whatever makes you happy."

There wasn't really a good way to simulate the stranger caressing her breasts but I wanted to include it, so I just kept doing what I had been doing.

"Do you want to see his cock?"

"Do you want me to want to see his cock?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

"Tell him you want to see his cock."

Giving me a sideways look, Liz turns to the side and says, "Show me your cock." to our imaginary friend.

"Happy?" She asks me.

"Yes. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"He's got it out. It's in his hand and hard. He's stroking it as he looks at your beautiful body, caresses your wonderful tits and wishes he was the one fucking you."

Liz is really moving on my now, our groins banging together on each down stroke, her breath becoming rapid.

"You don't want to be a dick tease, do you?"

"What now?"

"Well, you aren't going to make him put it away all hard are you?"

"Sean, what now?"

"I think you know. Get on your hands and knees."

She could've fought it. She could've objected or even just climbed off of me and gotten dressed. She could've thrown me out.

Instead, she got on her hands and knees.

"He's sitting on the bed right in front of you with his hard cock pointing straight up."

I knee-walk up behind her and push my cock into her sopping, open pussy and begin fucking her. I wanted to wait to see what she would do. Would she go along? After a minute or two went by and she hadn't started bobbing her head I knew I needed to push her more.

"You want it in your mouth."

"No, no. Sean please."

"You want to know how Candy felt, to have one in your mouth and one in your pussy."

"No, I can't."

"At least hold it in your hand."

She reached forward and placed her hand on the bed in front of her, her fingers positioned as if she was gripping a cock.

"Nice. Maybe a stroke or two."

She strokes the imaginary cock up and down.

"That's better, but it's still not the same. Give it a nice kiss."

I push on the back of her head as I continue to fuck her. She resists only slightly before allowing her head down. I'm getting close to cumming again and pull out all the stops.

"If you love me you'll take him into your mouth and make him cum."

Liz moaned as she began bobbing her head up and down as if she was fellating the imaginary cock. This whole scenario conspired to bring me to orgasm and I shot another load into her.

Satiated, we collapse together and again cuddle on her bed.

Liz's account:

Sean wants me to try to tell my side of things. I read what he wrote and it's all accurate so I don't have much to add. except the part at the end which he didn't tell you for some reason. He said he really wants my feelings, so I'll try to share them. It's been so long that it's hard to remember exactly and part of me is like this is so ancient history, who cares? And part of me is like it doesn't matter anymore but he's asked me earnestly and part of me is willing to let him (and his readers) see that part of me.

When Candy told me about what took place, right away I could see that she wasn't bullshitting me. We used to sometimes tease each other with tall tales, trying to see if we could fool each other and then say "psych!". She was dead serious when she told me and it wasn't boasting. She was worried I think. Worried that it would get out because she couldn't trust Gary (or Junior) maybe worried about herself. She told me that she was turned on at the time but I don't know if she was thinking about doing it again. As it turned out she and Gary broke up about a week later and if she ever did anything like that again, she didn't tell me. She and I kind of lost contact a couple of months later.

I'll try to tell you my feelings like Sean asked.

Well, at first I was appalled. I was kind of disgusted. I mean, I'm not a Puritan or anything and Sean and I have great, inventive sex together but it was never anything like that. We hadn't even talked about it and sure, I've seen pictures in Penthouse where it's like two girls and a guy or two guys and a girl but it's just not something you think about for yourself. And that was pretty much how I was until I told Sean. Then it's like suddenly he turned it into something we SHOULD do and it kind of made me think about it differently.

That afternoon when he kept making me pretend that we were doing it with another guy just made me think about it in a new way. How would it feel to be naked in front of someone else, some guy I didn't know? How would it feel to have his hands on me or to see his hard cock? It like ignited a flame in my groin. And to even think about Sean fucking me while I took another cock into my mouth suddenly seemed incredibly hot.

I wasn't accustomed to this train of thought so I objected. I fought against Sean's suggestions. Was he testing me? Did Sean think that Candy was a slut and maybe I was too? I couldn't risk that. But it sure seemed to turn Sean on and I found that every time I thought about it, it was turning me on too. I was envious of Candy in a way. She got to experience something that I hadn't, maybe would never experience. And now Sean is acting like he's ready to do this. Is this something I could actually do? What would it really feel like to have one in my pussy and one in my mouth? To just surrender myself to their pleasure? Could I do this, even just once to see what it was like? To do this for Sean?

The following week was pretty normal for us. I don't remember anything specific or unusual, just work and hanging out together. I don't remember talking about it or anything. Until the following Wednesday.

12