Candy and Pam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was getting closer to the top of the mountain, but her finger was adding a new dimension to my impending eruption. Candy was, without a doubt, one talented woman. Pam had chosen well—she had good instincts. She would be well rewarded when she returned from the funeral.

A few more seconds and I knew I was going to explode with my own orgasm, and Candy knew it too, "Cum in me, Maestro," she managed to say, over my cock.

I pulled her hair, angling her head so it felt as though I was fucking her right down her throat. "Ah, ah, ahhh ..." she cried out, enjoying the new sensation while her finger seemed to penetrate even deeper into my ass, seeking out my prostate gland.

That was enough.

Eruption after eruption of hot cum streamed into her mouth, pulsating down her throat, filling her with enough seed to raise an army. I pulled back as another rope of jizz splattered against her chest, landing on her breasts. Candy then took my dick back into her mouth and sucked the rest off, hungrily cleaning the last vestiges of my orgasm and all the corresponding evidence off of my softening erection. Then she wiped the cum off her breasts, sucking the rest from her fingers.

"Mmm ..." she purred, "finger-fucking good."

I was already feeling my deflating dick beginning to harden again.

"Maybe you should get cleaned up," I suggested, nodding toward the bathroom.

Without saying a word, she rose from the bed and went into the other room. After a few minutes she returned and rejoined me on the bed.

"I believe we still have a few things to take care of," she looked down at my restored erection.

"Such as?"

"Well," she wrapped her hand around my cock, "I'd still like to have this glorious beast fill me with your seed."

After a pause she looked at me, smiled, and added, "Maestro."

"I thought you'd never ask."

She gave me a wicked grin, spreading herself as she rejoined me on the bed. I positioned myself between her legs and slid into her.

This time there was no hesitation, no teasing, no waiting. It was all about the mutual pleasure of wanton sex. It was all about the pursuit of the orgasms we were each chasing, each of us secure in the knowledge that when one of us arrived at the summit of our pleasure, so would the other. I knew, as did Candy, that neither of us would be left wanting when all was said and done. Words were unnecessary—we were communicating on a higher level—with the frequency of love.

I could feel myself coming closer, but having already had a massive orgasm I knew I could last much longer than before. Candy, apparently, had the same idea. We settled into what felt like a relentless rhythm, pounding away at each other with reckless abandon for several minutes as our hands explored each other's body. Groans and moans filled the room as each thrust was met by a counterthrust, each force met by an equal and opposite force until it felt as though we would explode from the exertion.

I slowed down the tempo, not wanting the moment to end, then flipped onto my back, allowing Candy to guide the tempo. Watching her ride my cock from above, now that was a sight to behold.

Her breasts didn't bounce too much, certainly not as much as Rebecca's or as much as Pam's would when we finally got together, but Candy, oh, sweet Candy, her delicious body performed in ways that are difficult to compare. I reached up and massaged their softness, enjoying the feel of her erect nipples as she enveloped me, thrusting down on me, our pelvic bones grinding together with each thrust. She leaned forward, allowing me to slip one of her nipples between my teeth, groaning at the pressure as my tongue thrummed against the firm bud.

As I thrust into her, angling as far forward as possible, I knew I would hit that magical spot again, just as my tongue encircled her left nipple. One more thrust and I would be ready, and then, we both erupted, reaching the summit simultaneously. It was one of the most intense things I'd ever experienced as her vaginal walls clamped down on my throbbing dick, milking it for every drop as it exploded inside her. It felt as though I was shooting lava into her abdomen, fire, spreading upwards, out of my cock, seeking out her inner core.

Before my cock had a chance to soften I threw her onto her back and began thrusting again, my still-hard cock suddenly fully engorged, energized by some unseen force as a primal need for pleasure took over.

"Now," I growled, "now, I'm going to fuck you."

"Finally," she gasped, her hands gripping the bedsheets as I held her hips, leveraging my feet against the end of the bed to add force to my renewed thrusts.

This was not about finesse, it wasn't about the fashion of fucking, it was just about the sex, but that's fine. It happens. This was why sex is wasted on the young, though they're too young to know the truth. Young people, especially men, think about sex and, for the most part, immediately think about sticking their dick into something warm and wet. Once you've had some experience, on the other hand, you come to the realization that sex is just sex: the real pleasure comes from making love. Our evening had begun with that, with the mutual pleasuring of one another; now, we were having animalistic sex the likes of which would make most pornstars blush.

Now, we were fucking. Even more than that, we were both experiencing pleasures the likes of which neither of us could imagine.

Now we were fucking with reckless abandon. It was the type of sex you sometimes see in movies, when two people who haven't seen each other meet, rip each other's clothes off, and jump into bed, fucking their brains out until the scene goes dark. This time, however, the scene would not go dark. I was on top of Candy, driving into her like a jackhammer on steroids, and she was thrusting right back at me, matching my every move as though she was just as horny, just as excited about having my hard cock ramming into her hungry pussy.

Every stroke, every move, matched by this incredible woman, and all I could do was watch her and feel my heart melt. All I wanted to do was fuck her, to possess her body, to fill her with my seed, but I really wanted to hold her, to be with her in ways that I hadn't even imagined or considered before this moment.

Pam and I had discussed the two women moving in with me, about them both becoming my ... well, there really isn't a term for what they would be, but that's fine; I've always liked being an original. I was excited about that prospect, but this was so much more than I could have possibly imagined. It had been Pam's suggestion to get Candy involved. Pam knew that I was attracted to Candy but, more importantly, she knew that Candy had a major crush on me, something they had discussed many times since I'd begun volunteering at the community center.

It had been easy—perhaps too easy—but now, as I felt myself building toward another massive orgasm, I knew that it was also what I wanted more than anything. It also seemed to be what Candy wanted.

Her moans of pleasure were getting louder with each stroke and I could tell that neither of us could last much longer. "Fill me," she cried. "Fill me, Maestro!" This time it was practically an order, and I obliged, my load exploding in a release that made me feel momentarily lightheaded.

My last thrust set her off as well and we came together, rocking several times as our congress ended. Her contractions milked the remnants of my orgasm from my deflating cock and then she gently pulled away from me. She then nuzzled up, allowing me to wrap my arm around her, and we lay there for a few minutes, spooning.

"You know," I said, relishing the feel of her soft ass against my spent dick, "it won't take long ..." I chuckled softly, nuzzling her neck as she rubbed her ass against me.

"What won't take long, Maestro?" she purred, feeling the stirrings of my cock between her cheeks.

"Exactly," I said, as my fingers slip into her sopping pussy.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," she muttered, "I think I'm in heaven."

"I already told you," I slap her on the ass, then stick my fingers back into her pussy, "it isn't Jesus, it's Maestro." I then lean forward and begin to suckle one of her breasts, causing her to gasp with pleasure.

"Yes ..." her breath catches again as my finger probes deeper, "yes ... my Lord," she finally whispered, trying to meet the rhythm of my fingers inside her vault, but I've moved.

"You're being disobedient," I whispered.

"Am I?" she purred, snuggling her ass against my growing erection.

I pressed against her softness, wanting more, but that can wait for later.

*****

Watching Candy sleep was more difficult than I'd thought possible. As beautiful as she was during the day, at night, under the soft moonlight drifting in through the partially open blinds she was simply stunning, like some mythical goddess arrayed in the mystical splendor of some diaphanous garment that changes with her every breath. Watching her for a few moments was enough to give me another raging hard-on, but I wanted to wait before satisfying myself. As much as I wanted her—right now—I knew that the longer I let her sleep, the better things would be, for both of us, when she woke up in the morning.

Before getting back into bed I decided to check my phone for messages and was pleased to see that Pam had texted me. She was asking about how things had gone with Candy, so I sent her a short response. Things were going as expected back at home, and she wanted to know if I had any special requests for her.

I did. "Send me some pictures," I texted.

She had sent me several intimate photos over the past several months and I knew that as soon as she received the message she would use her phone to take some hot shots of herself and send them off to me. It had all been part of the training process.

"Are you coming back to bed, my Lord?"

I looked at Candy, smiling up at me mischievously.

"I told you, that's not what you're supposed to call me," I smiled, my hard-on now raging almost painfully. I want her even more now than the first time we fucked.

Her eyes moved to my engorged member, widened, "I'm sorry ... my Lord," she whispered, licking her lips sensuously.

"No, you're not," I jumped onto the bed and lunge at her, flipping her onto her back as two fingers thrust into her waiting, sopping cunt. "Now, you're going to pay for your disobedience, slut," I growl, sliding my fingers deeper into her vagina, reaching up for what I know is waiting for my touch. My fingers graze her g-spot and she begins bucking against my hand, her vagina clamping down on my fingers, convulsing repeatedly as her body is overwhelmed by the wave of pleasure washing over her.

"Yes," she gasps, "I am ... my Lord."

I grunt at her, spreading her legs further apart as I thrust a third finger into her, repeating the punishment. This time I avoid her magic spot for several seconds, but Candy tried to reposition herself, to move her body to achieve the orgasm herself.

"Only when I let you," I whisper, pulling my fingers from her wet pussy.

I'm rewarded by an agonized moan, followed by what sounds like ecstasy as my mouth replaces my fingers. It is still quite early, but I'm hungry—it is time for breakfast.

"Mmm ... you're delicious," I mumble into her pussy as my tongue darts in and out, lapping up her juices as I suck on her engorged clit for several seconds. She thrashed on the bed while I insert my middle finger again, reaching forward. "Now then," I ask, "what are you supposed to call me, slut?"

She gasps at the increased pressure, "Ma ... ma ... ma ..." it sounded like she is trying to say the right thing, then she starts to laugh, "MY LORD!" she finally cries out defiantly, bringing a smile to my face.

"If that's the way you want it," I say, "the punishment will continue." This time her orgasm is even bigger, more intense, threatening to overwhelm her as the waves of pleasure crash over her with relentless force.

Several moments pass as the pleasure washes over her. "Thank you," she whispers. "That was absolutely incredible."

"Have you learned your lesson?" I kiss her on the inside of her thigh, feeling my raging erection twitching, crying out for attention.

"Yes ..."

I look up, meeting her gaze, my heart skipping a beat in the process, "... and what, pray tell, is that?"

Her eyes sparkle in the moonlight, her voice low, seductive, "That I enjoy your punishments, my Lord."

"Alright," I say, "enough of this," I laugh, "no more rewarding your insolence," I rise up, pulling her toward me and am pleased to see that she rises to her knees and has her eyes on my swollen erection.

"You've had yours," she purrs, reaching for my cock, "now it's my turn ... my Lord," she grins lasciviously, looking up at me.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that," I growl, placing my hands on the back of her head as I guide my cock into her open mouth. Once again, I'm treated to the best oral treatment I've ever experienced as she begins to worship my penis. I feel as though I'm about to explode when the chirp of my phone gets my attention.

"What ...?" Candy looks around, reluctantly breaking contact with my dick.

"Sorry, my sweet, that will be Pam," I said, reaching for the phone. "I asked her to send me some pictures." I only told Candy this to gauge her reaction. Yes, it's a test, but an important one. You can't do what I'm doing if the women are going to be jealous—that just makes for messy scenes, and that isn't good for anyone.

"Oh, wonderful," she clapped her hands in genuine joy. "May I see them, my Lord?"

I looked at her, not sure whether I should punish her or fuck her. I decide I'll do both, but later.

"Of course, my little pet." Taking the phone from the bedside table I opened the text from Pam and smile as I read her response. She is, apparently, not at all surprised that things have worked out so well with Candy. Attached are two photos: the first is a topless shot that shows Pam pinching one of her nipples. I can feel my cock twitch as I imagine my tongue encircling the nipple.

Her second photo nearly made me cum. Two fingers are sliding deep into her sopping pussy, right past her second knuckle. Looking at the pink flesh I can almost taste her—feel the softness of her flesh on my tongue, feel the contractions of her vaginal walls as she cums, gripping my dick inside her, pulling me deeper into her cunt—I then realize that I'm tasting Candy's pussy juices as I lick my lips.

"Show me," she whispered, and I turned the phone toward her, reaching down to finger her as she looked at the two pictures.

"Oh fuck," she hissed as my fingers find her pleasure spot, "ohhh ..." she groans as I go deeper, reaching for that spot. "God, yes ..." she cries, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me now!"

"No," I say, "first, we have to respond to Pam."

She had a stricken look on her face as my fingers withdraw, but she nods. "What ... what do you want to do?"

"Well," I chuckle, looking at her amazing body, "don't you think she deserves to see what we've been up to?"

Candy smiled wickedly, "Yes, my Lord, she does."

I push her back on the bed and begin thrusting into her, driving my cock into her wet pussy with a relentlessness that reminds me of a jackhammer, "I told you not to call me that," I laugh loudly, once again relishing the sensation of her cunt enveloping my engorged cock.

"Yes ... my ... LORD!" her words come to the rhythm of my strokes. I can feel my orgasm nearing and decide this would be a good thing to share with Pam, so I take a short video clip and a few snapshots, then withdraw from the luscious love-glove and reposition myself. Candy is ready and wants to finish what she'd started and takes me back in her mouth, relishing the taste of her pussy as she licks herself off my cock, taking my length down her throat with the most erotic move I've ever experienced.

Holding the phone, I decide this will make another good clip to send to Pam and start filming, knowing that the climax of the scene is going to be quite soon. Candy can also sense the building eruption and wants to make it bigger. Once again, she inserted a pussy-soaked finger into my ass, reaching for my prostate, and, once again, the effect is like having a stick of dynamite up my bunghole.

I pull out of her mouth just as my first wad of cum explodes onto her face, into her open mouth, over her eyes, onto her chest, across her breasts, and into her hair. I don't think I've ever seen so much cum, but there's more, it just seems to be an endless supply, and then she's sucking the remnants from my cock, milking it, licking it from its base to its tip while her hand encircles its base, caressing my testicles.

I am spent, thinking there is no way I could possibly get hard again, and then I look at this incredible woman in my bed. It is impossible, I know it is, but I can feel it stirring as I look at her spreading her pussy at me. She has turned onto her stomach, raised her ass, and wants me to enter her from the rear.

"Please, my Lord," she purrs, "I still need to be punished."

I shake my head.

"I'm a bad little slut," she whispers. "Don't you want to train me, my Lord?"

Without needing any other encouragement my cock is hard again, throbbing, pointing like a compass toward true north, the destination it must approach. No other words are exchanged; I just enter her, sliding in from behind. My hands are on her hips, helping to guide me into her tight snatch which seems to convulse as the head of my dick penetrates past her lips, making her moan with passion as she presses her hips against my thrusts.

As I look down at the view of my cock sliding into her from behind I realize that this is something else that Pam might enjoy, so I reach for the phone and record another short clip of the action. Then, tossing the phone aside, I grip her hips with one hand and begin exploring her breasts with the other, relishing the feel of her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger with the other. This elicits several moans of pleasure from her as my thrusts grow in intensity, bringing her closer to yet another intense orgasm. I can feel the cum on her breasts and rub it in, the stickiness spreading across her skin. It is everywhere, an astounding amount of sperm.

With the intensity of our mutual thrusting I know that the end is near, and Candy senses this as well, increasing the tightness of her pussy as she returns my thrusts. It feels as though she is grabbing me, holding me internally, gripping me, and I never want her to release me, but I know it must eventually end. I can only hope that Pam will be able to perform as well when she arrives. One thing's for sure, Rebecca was never able to do anything like this when we were together. As talented as she was—or is—she could never hope to match the exquisiteness of this delightful vixen under me, and I wouldn't dream of trading her, not even for an instant.

One thrust—ugh—two thrusts—ugh—three thrusts and we both erupted simultaneously, cumming in a blinding burst of orgasmic pleasure that threatened to cause us both to lose consciousness. I collapsed on top of her, shuddering as my cock spasmed inside her, as her vault quivered, milking me of my seed. After several long seconds I roll off, settling next to her, and wrapped an arm around her sticky body. She rolled on top of me, her cum-covered body wet with perspiration.

"I'm ..."

"Exhausted?"

She smiled, "Well, yes," she purrs, snuggling my neck, "but, I was going to say that I was horny, my Lord."

I shook my head, "You," I grin, sliding two fingers into her sopping pussy, finding her swollen clit, then moving onto her g-spot, causing her to lurch with an instant, overpowering orgasm, "my little slut, are positively incorrigible."