Candy Cane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had slid her body down and was lifting her pelvis to give him better access to her pussy. She was grunting and thrusting her body, and, at some point, she was no longer able to continue kissing Steve. Her head was thrashing, and the moans and groans continued. Steve continued stroking her pussy, occasionally stopping to tap on her G-spot. Mandy was lost in her own world, enjoying the intense feeling as she built up toward an orgasm. Steve continued this for a few minutes, enjoying watching Mandy's face scrunch up in pleasure.

Suddenly Steve pulled his finger out of Mandy, and she whimpered. He kneeled on the floor in front of her, grabbed her legs and pulled her so her butt was right at the front edge of the couch. He pushed her skirt up above her waist, exposing her soaking pussy. Her neatly trimmed triangle of black pubic hair excited hm. He threw one leg over each shoulder and buried his tongue in her pussy.

"Oh, god!" Mandy yelled. Steve stuck his tongue in and out of her pussy over and over. He let out a satisfied moan to let Mandy know he liked what he was tasting. He reached up and put both hands on her breasts. Mandy quickly unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open to give him better access. She couldn't get her bra off, but her nipples were pushing through the thin material, allowing Steve to find them and pinch them without taking his eyes off her pussy. After a few more strokes with his tongue in her pussy, he licked straight up and over her clit. Mandy let out a little scream indicating she liked it.

Steve repeated the same motion over her clit a number of times, then followed it up using the tip of his tongue to make quick circles around her clit. He then put his lips around her clit and gently sucked while using his tongue to flick it.

This drove Mandy wild. She was bucking her pelvis over and over, and the grunts were coming more frequently. With every thrust she let out a loud "UHH". Suddenly she let out one long "UHHHHHHHH" and held her pelvis up against Steve's mouth as incredible pleasure coursed through her body. She dropped down to the couch for a second, and then she thrust once again, letting out the same long groan. Then a third time. Then she collapsed onto the couch and didn't move, except for her chest moving up and down quickly with her accelerated breathing.

Steve pulled his head away from her pussy but didn't move, remaining on the floor with his head between her thighs.

Finally, Mandy's breathing slowed and she opened her eyes. She looked down her body to see Steve's face perched in front of her pussy, and she started laughing.

"How's the view?"

Steve smiled. "Looks perfect from here."

Mandy lifted one leg so Steve could crawl out. He kneeled back on the couch next to her.

"I've wanted to do that since the day I met you," he said.

"Seriously? You've thought about that? Even back when you were with Rebecca?"

"Shit, yes! I know it wasn't right, but I always thought you were so fucking hot, and I fantasized about doing that. I never stopped fantasizing."

Mandy reached up, grabbed his head, and pulled him down for a kiss. She could taste herself on Steve's tongue, which she didn't mind at all. She kissed him hard.

"I hope it was worth waiting for. No one's ever made me feel that good."

"I'm glad you liked it. I did too. It was a long wait, but I was NOT disappointed."

"So, tell me," Mandy said in her most sarcastic voice. "Is there anything else you fantasized about doing to me?"

Steve smiled. "Maybe one or two things."

He got off the couch and offered Mandy a hand to pull her up. He walked them over to the bed and pulled down the bedspread. He took off his shirt and then slipped Mandy's unbuttoned blouse off her shoulders. He reached behind her to unhook her bra and slid the straps down her arms.

"Fuck, Mandy, you are beautiful." Her small C breasts were very firm, with dark brown areolae and nipples. He slid one hand up her side and massaged her breast. Mandy closed her eyes. He gently closed his thumb and forefinger around her nipple. He leaned down and took the other nipple in his mouth and flicked his tongue over it. Mandy threw her head back and let out a moan.

After a minute, Mandy kneeled on the floor and unbuckled Steve's belt. She unhooked his pants and lowered the zipper. She pushed his pants to the floor and kissed his dick through his underwear. Then she pulled them down, exposing his dick.

Mandy smiled when she saw his dick. It had no color except for the head, which was light purple. His dick was average size, but she thought it was beautiful. She hadn't been with a lot of circumcised guys, and she loved the way the head looked. When she wrapped her hand around his dick and pulled back, the head tightened and became shiny. His pubic hair stopped just above his dick; he was clean shaved from his dick down to his balls.

She quickly licked the head, bringing a moan from Steve. She put just the tip in her mouth and used her tongue to circle it right where the head met the shaft. This drove Steve wild, and he threw his head back while letting out a soft grunt.

He was careful not to put his hands on her head; he didn't want her to think he was going to jam his dick down her throat. She pulled her mouth away, pushed his dick up against stomach, and licked from his balls up toward the tip. Steve sucked air. She did this a couple more times. She wrapped one hand around his dick to lightly stroke it while she put the head back in her mouth. With her other hand, she gently tickled his balls.

Suddenly Steve gasped and pulled away. He reached down, put his hands on Mandy's shoulders, and picked her up.

She looked at him. "You didn't like it?"

"Fuck, yes, I liked it. But you were going to make me cum. I didn't want to yet. I want to be in you."

This made Mandy smile. "Lie down," she said. Steve kicked off his shoes, quickly pulled off his socks, and pushed his pants and boxer briefs off his feet. She pulled down the skirt that was scrunched around her waist, unzipped it, and pushed it to the floor. Steve reached down and put his hand in his pocket.

"What are you doing?" Mandy asked.

"Condom."

"Look, I'm on the pill, and I've been tested clean. I trust you are too. If you trust me, you don't need a condom."

Steve smiled. "You sure?"

Mandy nodded. Steve got on the bed and laid on his back. Mandy got on the bed on her knees, straddling his legs, and grabbed his dick. She gave it a few strokes and bent down to swirl her tongue around the head for a few seconds. Steve again sucked air. Then Mandy moved up his body. She lifted herself up above Steve's dick. She grabbed it and rubbed it along her pussy for a minute, causing both of them to close their eyes. She positioned it at her wet opening and dropped down a bit. She lifted and dropped down further. The third time she was sitting on Steve, and they both moaned.

"Oh, god, Mandy." He wanted to start pumping in and out, but Mandy was on top, and she was in control. He wanted to do whatever pleased her, so he let her control the pace.

Steve put his hands on her breasts and gently squeezed them. After all his years of fantasizing about this, he couldn't believe it was actually happening.

He pulled one hand away from her breast to put his thumb and index finger in his mouth and then used them to pinch her nipples.

"Mmmmmm. Yes!" she managed to get out.

She started moving up and down, slowly at first. As much as she wanted to maintain a slow pace because it felt so good, she couldn't control herself. Soon she was riding him at a fast pace. She loved the feeling of him inside her and loved the way he pinched her nipples.

Steve loved the way Mandy felt. She was incredibly wet, allowing her to slide up and down, but she was also squeezing her muscles to squeeze his dick. Every stroke was glorious, and he knew he wasn't going to last forever. But he wanted Mandy to cum first. She continued the same fast pace for a couple of minutes. Steve kept switching between enjoying the incredible feeling and concentrating so he didn't cum.

He took his hand off her breast and licked his index and middle finger. While continuing to massage her nipple with the other hand, he moved the two wet fingers to Mandy's clit and started rubbing back and forth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mandy screamed, pleasing Steve to no end. Suddenly she started bucking her body. Her pussy clamped down on Steve's dick as her orgasm started, but she continued sliding up and down. Mandy let out a series of gasps and loud grunts. The pressure and intense wonderful feeling was too much for Steve as he let out a loud grunt and started shooting stream after stream into Mandy. His body thrust up with each shot, providing more friction for both of them and stretching out Mandy's orgasm even longer.

Finally, as both finished, Mandy collapsed on top of Steve. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, smashing her breasts against him. They were both breathing like they had just run a mile at top speed.

After a few minutes, Mandy lifted her head. Steve opened his eyes and smiled; Mandy returned her own smile. She gave Steve a short, sweet kiss on the lips.

"Wow. That was nice," she said.

"Mmm hmm. It sure was. You are incredible."

"You weren't TOO bad, yourself," she said with a giggle.

"Not TOO bad?" Steve replied, trying his best to sound insulted and hurt.

"Correct," she replied, "not TOO bad. But I think you've got potential. We should practice some more."

"Mmmm. That's the kind of practice I would like. But I think I might need to recover a bit."

"Just hold me for now. You feel good. We'll practice again in a little bit."

After only 10 minutes, Mandy started sliding her hand down Steve's body. She pulled away enough so she could slide her hand between them and start stroking his dick. It didn't take long before Steve was rock hard again.

"That didn't take long," Mandy said.

"I'm naked lying next to my fantasy woman who is also naked. That tends to make things happen."

Mandy smiled. "So what are you gonna' do with it?"

Steve put his lips on Mandy's, and she quickly slipped her tongue into his mouth. They were rubbing each other's bodies, with Mandy concentrating on Steve's dick and Steve concentrating on Mandy's breasts. He pulled away from her to look at her breasts.

"My god these are beautiful. You are perfect!"

Mandy smiled and was feeling quite good about herself. She pulled Steve back to her and continued kissing.

After another minute, Steve pulled away. Mandy rolled onto her back.

"Uh-uh, flip over. On your knees."

Mandy smiled again. She loved doggy.

Steve got behind her and rubbed both of her butt cheeks. Then he kissed each of them. He spread her cheeks, leaned forward, and licked her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh!" came out of Mandy's mouth.

After another couple of licks, Steve licked his middle finger and slipped it into Mandy's pussy.

Another "Ohhhhh!" came from Mandy again.

Steve was glad to find Mandy was already worked up and wet. He only fingered her for a few seconds before he moved forward and pushed his dick into her. He slid all the way in, and his body was pressed against her ass. They both let out a moan. Steve loved the tight feeling of this position, but it was even better after he leaned forward over Mandy's back and cupped both of her breasts. He started moving in and out her as he continued gently squeezing and releasing her breasts. He didn't concentrate on her nipples this time; he just enjoyed the feeling of her entire breast.

Apparently, Mandy liked it, too, as she was moaning and panting. She was in perfect synch with Steve, driving her butt backwards each time he drove forward into her. The pace picked up quickly, as neither of them wanted a slow fuck.

After a couple of minutes, Steve had to release Mandy's breasts so he could raise his torso and take longer, harder strokes. He put his hands on Mandy's hips and forcefully pulled her back as he thrust in. Mandy was making constant, high-pitched "unh...unh...unh" sounds while Steve was just grunting like a caveman. In addition to their vocal sounds, there was constant slapping of Steve's pelvis against Mandy's ass. His balls were swinging forward and hitting Mandy's clit.

Even though it hadn't been that long since his last orgasm, Steve could feel that familiar feeling of impending release. Just as he knew it was about to happen, Mandy let out the loudest scream of the night. Her pussy spasmed against Steve's dick, and they both exploded.

Steve continued to thrust, wanting to enjoy the ride as long as possible. The continuing action extended Mandy's orgasm, too. Steve finally stopped after 15 seconds; Mandy kept jerking for another 30 seconds. When she finished, her head collapsed on the bed, with her butt still up in air. Steve pulled knees back so she could lie flat on the bed. He fell on top of her but placed his elbows and forearms on the either side of her to support his weight.

They were both breathing heavily and said nothing.

After a few minutes, Steve kissed the back of Mandy's head. Then he pulled himself up and kissed her neck. He moved down and kissed the small of her back, then each ass cheek. He moved up and lay down next to her. She rolled on her side to face him, wearing a satisfied, beautiful smile.

"I think this practice session is working out quite well," Mandy said with a chuckle.

"Thanks, but I think I'd like a lot more practice. As long as it's with you." Steve suddenly got a serious look on his face. "When do you head back to the west coast"

"My plane leaves tomorrow morning." Steve looked sad.

"But I don't think I'm going to be on it."

12