Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice is in the corner, also quite naked, but someone had drawn lines on her and put tiny numbers in each area. Her handler explains that this is a paint by numbers "fish". All we do is pick up a can of paint and start painting an area with the correct number. She has a several people painting her. It seems that brush strokes on certain parts of the body (all of them) are ticklish.

I fill in several key locations myself. Everyone is amazed by each of the girls and the amazing artistry. The people that put the girls together did a masterful job. When Janice is "finished" she walks around as a fish like Janet and Maggie, blowing bubbles, and strutting like she owned the place. She looked like a rainbow fish with patterns, it is mesmerizing.

Each of them plays the parts perfectly. Candy is hilarious as she is talking to people while they are taking food from her body. She had her nipple clips on and got a ton of compliments.

Maggie and Janet go down to the plant to show off the beautiful paint jobs and blow bubbles. Everyone is amazed at the size of their boobs and the magnificent paint jobs. Bill sent them back up after a short parade. Each of the girls has a long, assisted cleanup by the artists. I tipped each group exceedingly well. It turned out far better than I ever expected. People talked for years about that lunch. The pictures are still up on my wall at work.

+++++

Friday night they all come over to my place. They are exhausted, yet excited because of what they did, how good they looked, and how the people reacted to them. I order in pizzas. They can't stop chatting about all the comments. I got a text message about 7:00 PM telling me to read the email message to everyone.

I quiet the ladies and then read the email, "Ok ladies, let me read an email I just got from the catering company: Dear Jack, thank you for allowing me and some close friends to cater your event today. I have been doing this for 25 years. Those four beautiful creatures you let us borrow today are easily the best each of us has ever had the pleasure to perform with. To see them all together at one time was spectacular. I am sitting here with my friends drinking wine and eating leftovers and we just can't believe how beautiful each of them turned out, how amazing it was to work with them and to see them act out their parts gave all of us an orgasm. Tell them how wonderful they were."

"Typically, we get college kids looking for money, some are embarrassed to be naked. Your volunteers were extremely comfortable being naked and played the parts like none of us have ever seen. We will never see their equals. I love them all. Thanks, Gwen Y."

They all squeal like little girls.

Janice is excited and gushing with pride, "Jack, that was the most insane thing I have ever done and the most exciting thing I have ever done. Nothing will ever top that. I didn't even have an orgasm. Yet, I never felt sexier in my life. I don't know how to thank you enough. I mean it."

She gets up and gives me a huge sensual kiss on the lips. The others all tried to "Thank me" and tried to one-up the others.

Eventually, my pants are off, and Janice is bobbing on my cock. On the third stroke, I am all the way down her throat.

I am shocked, "No fucking way!", I yelled.

The others yelled, "Really", "No way", and "Way to go girl."

I shoot my load down her throat. She pulls back to get the last two ropes of cum in her mouth, shows the group the load, and swallowed with a smile on her face.

As excited as the women are, they quickly drain my balls so that by the end of the night I am shooting blanks. They each had multiple orgasms with me and several more amongst themselves. We are a tangled mess when we wake up.

++++++

It is Saturday, we are off to the diner for breakfast. I get a hug from mama. They all knew something big happened yesterday by the smiles. All four of them try to tell their story at once. I then tell the story, read the email I got from the caterers, and then showed the pictures I took. They are all amazed as are many of their customers. I am a bit embarrassed showing mama the naked pictures of Janice but when she saw the results, she kisses me.

Chapter 22 -- Just Drinks

After breakfast, we go home and had a fabulous time sharing, experimenting, and lots of talking about the future.

Maggie shyly asks, "Candy, Janice, you both have had some quality time with Jack and I am happy that you do. Would it be OK if Janet and I take him out for a night on the town? We would like some of our own personal time with him going out to a club like we did in college."

Candy agrees, "I see nothing wrong with that. Just make sure he is home by midnight, no drinking, and be safe."

Janice cuts in, "Oh no, I think I should chaperone them. We can't trust them alone."

I am amazed they could both say those lines with a straight face. It didn't last long, they are both laughing on the floor. Maggie got mad at their idea not realizing they were joking. I held her back, she was furious for a minute then she too is laughing.

She suggests, "We will pick him up at 9:00, have him ready for an evening of drinking and dancing."

I speak up, "How about I drive and pick you up at 9:00. I don't drink much so I will be the designated driver and you two can whoop it up."

Janet agrees, "Deal, I will be at Maggie's."

I have one decent outfit for bars, I put it on after a shower. I shave, wash my hair, use aftershave, body spray, and cologne. They slick my hair and declared me a mega stud. I pick the girls up at 9:00 and we leave at 10:00, they needed extra time. They came out looking very sexy. Two short black mini-skirts, white nylons, and lots of tastefully done makeup. Maggie had a slinky low-cut royal blue top while Janet has a bright canary yellow tube top.

We go to a place I used to frequent because I knew the bouncers. It's been too many years and the bouncers are long gone. Two college kids are bouncers and they are not even wrestlers or football players. They look like athletes but nothing intimidating like they used to hire. One bartender remembers me, I get two drinks and a coke.

The place isn't that busy or crowded and few women are there. Mine are easily the best looking there and they would be even if the place was full. They get me out on the dance floor and I can still dance but not like they can. I am a bit stiff from so much muscle, they don't care. They just love to dance and show off. Soon other guys are near us and the girls take turns dancing with them if they are not with me.

They swap often. After a few more drinks they are starting to be a bit naughty. The guys get some good cleavage views and start grinding. I know the girls do this often, I assume they know how to begin letting the guys down. I decide we need a break and both girls sit with me at a table.

We sit out a few dances and they both need to "powder their noses". I take a different seat, so I have a clear view of them going to the door and making sure nobody follows them in. It's not that I don't trust people. Well, actually, I don't.

Sure enough, I see four guys gradually drift that way, trying to not draw attention. However, my attention is on high alert, I also notice the three coming at me slowly. I stand up and take off my jacket, so they can see my huge arms. They have been drinking too much and don't care. I walk towards the washroom when three of their friends cut me off.

The biggest guy says, "Hey buddy, we need you to sit down for a bit so there is no trouble here."

I reply with, "I really hate to break up a party, but we are leaving, I must insist. There are lots of cameras here, I highly suggest you not throw the first punch or do anything stupid. Know this, if you swing first, you better knock me out or I will end this. I lift my arms and show off my sculpted body." He wasn't impressed.

I keep walking and sure enough, they grab me, one punched me in the gut. That did it, adrenaline is pumping, my blood is pumping, I can hurt someone now.

I am livid, "I warned you, you really don't want to get me mad. Now BACK OFF!"

The place goes silent. The two bouncers are coming our way. Before they made it, all three came at me simultaneously. I use my left hand to push the 1st guy away, my right connected with the chest of the second guy, and the third hit me twice in the abs hard.

I feel some pain but now I am irate. #2 is on the floor in agony. I push #1 at the 2 college boys and turn around on #3 and gave him a quick jab to the face to stun him. A hard punch to the gut and he is down. The two college boys have #2 pinned, guess they really are in wrestling. I tell two girls at the bar to call 911. They do.

I hear screaming in the bathroom. I go running in and four guys are trying to climb over the top of the stall where Maggie and Janet are stuck. I turn #4 around and whack, a hard right to his face and he is screaming. #2 and 3 turn around and one opens a knife. #1 is still trying to get over the top of the stall.

I want to talk, they don't. #2 with a knife comes at me and slices my arm while I punch him in the face. I am mad and have adrenaline going, he is down and out for the count. #3 picks up the knife and comes at me slicing me in the stomach. I pick him up and throw him at the wall. He is down and not moving.

I need to end this quick. #1 just got over the door. With nobody holding the door closed, it opens. Both girls point behind him at once. I am standing there with my fist pulling back as he is turning around. As he sees me, I punch forward, and he is fully around as I punch him in the face. He is down and crying. I grab both girls and drag them out. They are more than willing to come with me.

I am now full of blood, we get out of the bathroom. Each bouncer has a guy pinned in a headlock on the ground. The third has a beer bottle in hand. Oh fuck, I am losing blood and strength, this isn't good.

The bartender yells out, "Free drinks to anyone that stops THAT guy."

She is pointing at the guy with the bottle in hand. They pummeled the shit out of him as I fall to the ground. Maggie and Janet have no idea that I am leaking blood and are astonished to see me go down. The bartender saw the blood and rushes over. She put Maggie's hands on one cut and Janet's on a second while she put hers on a third I don't remember getting. I hear sirens as I slowly pass out in Maggie's arms.

I say to the girls before I pass out, "I love you." If this is my end, I want my last words to be something nice.

Chapter 23 -- Ow, It Hurts

I wake up with a headache and I hear voices. Everything is blurry. I can't make out the voices. I hear lots of beeps, dings, see a bright light, feel something on my face, and hear a long deep push of air. I am hungry. I pass out again, but I know I am alive.

++++++

I wake up and it is silent. My eyes are crusty but soon clear. My eyes open wide, and I am in a hospital bed. Janice is at my side holding my hand and a smile on her face. Maggie is holding my other hand but sound asleep.

Janice softly says with tears in her eyes, "Welcome back sleepy head. You have three knife wounds, they let you sleep. The strong painkillers helped a lot. The police came and left, the videos show it all. Maggie and Janet both pressed charges so you don't need to. We have been taking shifts, Janet and Candy are home sleeping or are down having breakfast. Let me text them quick."

She taps out, "He is awake. Looks good. Come see."

Janice continues, "There is a huge shrine of stuffed animals and flowers in your office and at home. I have no idea what to do with them."

I struggle to talk but managed to get out, "Bring them here. Pass toys out to children and flowers to patients without flowers."

Janice starts to cry so hard Maggie wakes up.

She starts to cry and says, "I am so sorry Jack, I almost killed you. I am so sorry. I am so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

Tears are running down her face like a river. Her makeup is a mess although she is still beautiful.

I am weak but pull at her to come close, I kiss her and say, "I love you, Maggie. You have nothing to be sorry about. I bet those boys are sorry they met me though. Any of them still here?"

Maggie is crying too much to say anything.

Janice says, "Texted Bill and Candy to bring as many flowers and toys as they can and gave your instructions. Two of the guys are still in critical condition, three are in severe but non-life threating condition, and the other two are in jail.

Janet was the next to arrive, "Candy is borrowing a company van and has two helpers with her. I talked to the hospital CEO about your wishes and there is an army of volunteers to help distribute the toys and flowers."

Candy came in about two hours later. She wanted to jump up on the bed and hug me but then thought better of it and reached out a hand to make sure I was alive. I assured her I was and that I would stay that way. She takes Maggie and Janice to help distribute the toys and gifts.

An hour later all four and Bill are back. Even Bill is a bit teary eyed.

He can see me looking at him and says, "I don't care a damn about you. Seeing the joy in those kid's eyes as we handed out the toys was amazing. I thought we walked into a morgue but then when they found out about the toys, their eyes lit up and they rushed us. I wish you could have been there."

I see a few vases of flowers coming into my room.

The lady said, "We had a few extras, though you might want to see a few as well. I can't tell you how much of a difference you made today." She came over and gave me a kiss.

She blushes, "If these four weren't so gorgeous, I might stay a while, but I can see your in very good hands."

I struggled to get out, "Yes I am."

For the rest of the night, we have a steady stream of parents whose children got toys, spouses that could not afford more flowers, and patients that could get around who just wanted to say thanks and meet me. The nurses finally stopped everyone, so I can get some sleep. She mentioned that only family could stay, Maggie, Janet, and Janice get up. They all look sad at having to leave.

In a strong clear voice, I say, "This is my family. They stay if they want to."

They all stayed and cried themselves to sleep.

+++++

The next morning, I feel much better. I get real food including some black-market donuts. They make me walk around some and we end up in the children's ward. It is a lot noisier than I would have expected.

One nurse complains, "If I ever catch that asshole that passed out all those toys, I will kill him. The children are all wound up and having fun."

The nurse with me cut in sarcastically, "Yes, you're right, such a shame for kids to have fun."

I just smiled, can't please them all. Oh well.

++++++

I came home the next day. I had four, full-time nurses, they are each falling over each other to do anything for me. I wanted to have fun but was still a bit tender for that. The doctor saw the four beautiful women, looked at me, then all he said was "No, not for a while. I don't want the staples coming out. We will talk after your follow up visit in two weeks. No exercise, you are to stay in bed, in a chair, or on the couch. Or else..."

Somehow the girls interpreted it as I must stay in bed. One nice benefit I get is two rotating sleeping partners every night and for my naps. No sex, just someone to cuddle with. That is nice if you ever get the chance.

Janice and Maggie spent shifts at work to keep everything running, they often left early. Bill can be very persuasive. Candy and Janet worked from my bedroom, they can watch me and get stuff done. We still have a company to turn around. Every day, some of the employees came to check up on me and often stay for dinner.

Candy's cooking is now legendary. Even Maggie and Janet had no idea how good she is. They have several bottles of wine one night and Candy told us about her life. Her mother met my dad before my mom and he ended up dating both women. Neither knew about the other. Candy was on her own and could do anything she wanted or in her case nothing.

Dad did the laundry monthly and if it wasn't for school lunches, she would have gone days without food. She smelled so nobody liked her, she was an outcast. Her mother ignored her as she dated and did drugs. The day she came to live with me, my dad bought her new clothes, had her hair done, and cleaned her up. His hope was I would at least make her a fuck toy. She expected every night that I would go and take her to my room to screw. No wonder she feared me.

She was amazed at all I taught her, simple things like hygiene and laundry that everyone else takes for granted. Doctor visits, cooking, the importance of an education. Their house had cockroaches, rats, and dust. She thought I lived in a palace because it was so clean. Even Maggie and Janet had no idea how bad it was. I tell Candy to get me a glass of water. I scoot to the edge of the bed and softly ask Janet to get the restraints from my drawers.

She scolds me, "Jack, the doctor was very clear that you are to have no fun."

With a mock shock, I explain, "Janet my love, they are not for me."

I smile and soon Janet, Janice, and Maggie are smiling as well.

Candy comes back into the room, "Ok, I feel like I missed something while I was gone."

Janice adds, "You did, but that's ok, we will catch you ... up ... now!"

All three simultaneously reach out to Candy who is so surprised, she doesn't move. They overpower her and soon have her tied up to the bed lying next to me.

She looks at me, smiling, "I know this is your work!"

My only reply was, "Of course! We sat here listening to that horrible story of your life. Now we are going to contrast that with the single best night of your life. I command Maggie, Janet, and Janice to make you feel special and give you as many orgasms as they can before midnight."

Candy is scared, "Fuck no! I won't be able to stand it."

I grin, "Candy, first, it's already 8:00 so that's only four hours. Second, you are tied up and really don't have a choice. Have fun girls!"

Janice is first to act and pounces on Candy's pussy. Immediately she is licking and slurping. Janet goes for kissing. She does the lips, neck, ear, and earlobe. Maggie goes for the breasts. She is very gentle other than the pinching and biting. Alternating between gentle and caressing to shooting pain. Janice gets her off quickly for the first orgasm.

Maggie takes her pussy now, Janet takes the breasts, and Janice fingers her ass. Then a second and third finger make it into the ass before she uses both hands to stretch her wide. I reach over and pinch nipples. They all glare at me. I stop. Candy quickly gets orgasm #2.

Now Janet is on her pussy drinking the special sauce. Janice moves to her feet and starts massaging her feet. Maggie is on the breasts for orgasm #3. Orgasm #4 and #5 came on their own as they are discussing what is next. Janet is back to slurping on her cunt while Maggie and Janet are at the end of the bed making out. They are steaming hot!

I have seen too much, I get up on my knees, walk to Candy's head.

Maggie screamed at me, "Jack, you get back to bed NOW!"

I cried, "Maggie, you and Janet are too hot, then seeing Janice eating pussy has pushed me other the edge. I am going to spew no matter what, she needs this for dessert."

I twisted a bit and Candy takes me in immediately. I shoot nine ropes of cum in her. It was so much she can't swallow fast enough so her tits are a mess. Janet and Maggie are all too eager to clean up the mess.

That is orgasm #6 and it is only 10:00. By midnight her pussy is red and sore. She had had enough. They only get her to 10 orgasms, I had hoped for more. Candy thought that was plenty. She is physically and mentally beat, she seems lifeless.