Candy Pt. 03

Story Info
The foursome tests how much fucking one woman can take.
4.7k words
4.57
23.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy's other girlfriend was named Nikki. Obviously, they weren't exclusive. So, because I was worried about STD's all four of us got tested and promised to stay celibate leading up to the dinner date. I made sure the liquor cabinet was stocked, and scored some cannabis, ecstasy, and cialis. I cleaned the apartment and put together a nice light dinner. Just before they were to arrive, I popped one of the daily cialis pills.

Randy came in, below average height, stocky, trim and muscular. NIkki was a pale-skinned red-head, thin, but wide in the hips, with breasts like grapefruit halves, as was clearly visible because she wore a cotton jersey dress slit up both sides, and obviously no bra (and I found out shortly, no panties).

As it turned out, we shared a couple bottles of wine, before and with dinner.

While we were finishing up dinner I turned from the casual conversation to get us thinking in the direction we all knew we were headed.

"Nikki, what really turns you on? I mean what do you really like when it comes to sex?"

She had thin lips and high cheek bones, green eyes, with a bluish eye shadow and bright red lipstick. "I just like to fuck. I like to do it and I like to do it a lot, you know? Randy's the best fuck I've ever had, but even with him -- well, he gets done, and I could keep going. That's why I wanted to try this tonight, you know? The dildo thing's not going to go soft, right? I've thought before about trying a couple guys at a time. Not at the same time. One right after the other, then maybe a second time with each. I always thought that'd do it, you know? But I never met two guys who I thought would go for it, you know? I wouldn't know how to talk to them about it."

"Well," I said. "I think you have two here tonight. Three with Candy and the strapon. I for one am really looking forward to helping you test your limits.

"What about you Randy?"

"I can't wait!"

"We should get started soon, but I meant to ask you the same question: what really turns you on?"

"Nikki and I go together good, because I just like to fuck too. We aren't an exclusive couple because -- well, from her side, she's been looking for a guy who can fuck for as long as she wants to-- for me it's because I like to fuck different women. Candy's a great lay, and so is Nikki. To be honest, and they both know it, if another woman walked in here right now, I'd want to fuck her. What about you? What turns you on?"

"It's when one person gives themselves up to another's pleasure, wherever side of that I'm on. That's why I like oral sex. I like getting head and giving head. I like anal too.

"What about you, Candy?'

"I like being in control. I thought it was about controlling myself. When I learned to suck and deepthroat, I liked that I could control myself, and I could control my partner. I like testing my limits, but I'm realizing more and more that I like to be in charge."

"Okay, then," I said. "Let's go to the couch, and if everyone agrees, you can be in charge of how we proceed to fuck Nikki until she's had all she can take."

I said couch, but it was a big sectional like two couches at a right angle, with a big ottoman and some end tables. I refreshed everybody's wine glass, and we went to it. Taking charge as discussed, Candy had Nikki and me sit together on one part of the sectional, while she and Randy sat on the other.

Candy said, "You two go ahead and ease into it, like it's a date."

I took Nikki in my arms. "Shall we kiss a little?"

She looked into my eyes, nodded and opened her mouth a little. She had thin lips, but a wide mouth. She kissed with it open right away, and got her tongue involved pretty readily. She put her arms around my back and pulled herself into me, rubbing her breasts on my chest.

I ran my hands up and down her sides. She was thin, as I said. I could feel her ribs. I massaged up and down alongside her spine.

We broke the kiss, and I nuzzled into her neck. I ran my hands down to where her hips flared out. I gripped the flesh there, sort of the outer top of her ass. That's when I confirmed she had no panties on.

She was working her hands up inside my shirt now, and we kissed some more.

I slid one hand around to her lower belly, and began to pull her dress upward in the front. As we continued to kiss, she hitched herself up a little, letting the dress material move upward, and I was able to touch her. She moved one leg away and I ran my hand across her mound and the pubic hair there. I set up a pattern of gently rubbing my hand up and down, adding occasionally light pats.

She wrestled with my belt and zipper and worked my cock out of my pants. I didn't need that cialis right now. The situation, and our actions had me rock-hard. I was hoping the pill would help me come back for more later in the evening.

She grabbed my shaft and worked her hand up and down.

I slid my hand a little lower. One of my fingers slid easily into her damp and open crease. I began a clutching motion that worked my fingers in, pressured the top of her pubic arch, and put friction directly on her clit.

"Oh! Ah, yeah," she said, then she was lipping at my ear.

We kept on like that another minute or two. Her hips were bucking up at my hand, her hand pumping madly on my cock. I nuzzled her neck, worked my other hand up and down her back.

"You ought to get naked about now," Candy said to us. I'd put the audience out of mind. She and Randy were a few feet away on the other angle of the sectional with their hands all over each other.

Nikki giggled.

We pulled back and stood up. She shucked the dress up and over her head, and I shucked my shirt the same way. My open pants fell and I stepped and kicked my way out of pants and underpants.

For a moment I stopped to take in the sight of her body. She was thin and pale, with undertones of blue in her skin, and scattered freckles. Her breasts stood out firmly on her chest, the nipples erect with desire. Her fiery pubic hair enthralled me, adorning the now engorged labia.

I bent and suckled at her nipples, cupping her breasts and moving my mouth from one to the other.

Her hand was back on my cock, tugging gently.

We went to the floor. I lay on my back and she straddled me. Used one hand to guide my cock head to her wet, warm, welcoming pussy. And in it slid.

She lay forward on me, those beautiful breasts pressed my chest, her head bent against my neck. Our hips moved in rhythm.

Soon she was moaning delicately against my neck. "Uhh, huhh, uhh, huhh. Keep that up. Just like that! Just like that! Oh, oh, oh... Yes!

I felt the shudder and the squeeze, and I kept the motion going, bucking my hips up so the top of my cock pressed tight against the top of her pussy, stimulating her clit.

She was shaking and bucking. Rolling in a continuous climbing orgasm. She was one of those rare women who didn't need a respite. It went on, and then she pressed her head even tighter in the crook of my neck. Her whole body went tight and rigid. She pumped and ground herself on me.

I couldn't hold back. Her pussy walls squeezed and clenched me, and I unloaded pulsing rope after rope deep inside her... three, four.

I maintained the rhythm, less vigorously, and she did the same for a bit. My cock softened and slid from her wet hole. She rolled off me.

"I call that a great start," she said, leaning over to give me a kiss.

"I call it a great show," Candy said. She and Randy were still sitting on the sectional, but both were naked. They were fondling each other. He had two fingers deep in her pussy, and she was gently stroking his cock. She took her hand away, and pushed his hand so his wet fingers left her wet hole. "Your turn Randy. Fuck Nikki now."

His cock was fully erect. He got up and stood above us, swinging it a little with his hand. "What do you say, Nikki? Ready for round two?"

For a moment I was there with her, staring up his muscular legs at the dangling ball sack and the underside of his cock, all looming above us in power and lust.

I felt something against my upper thigh and glanced to my side. She'd let her legs fall open. The red pubic patch was matted and damp with her cream and mine. Her labia spread wide and shone wetly with it. The love tunnel within gaped welcomingly.

She reached for his cock, like it was a handle she could pull him in with, and he went down to her.

I rolled aside, and moved to sit near Candy.

As I was in motion, I heard the two of them sigh in unison, and a meaty slap. He'd gone quickly to his knees between her legs, and in one smooth motion, guided his engorged cock into her wide-open hole, and fallen on her, plunging fully within.

Candy's eyes were wide, taking it all in. Her mouth hung a little open. Her breathing was a little short. She was one aroused woman. "Fuck her Randy! Make her come. Pound her with that big dick!"

Randy was not behaving as Candy had described, not even as he had with her the time I'd watched from the closet.

His hips bucked and he pounded down into Nikki, supporting his upper body weight on his forearms. He loomed above her, staring into her face. We had a clear view of his ass cheeks clenching and relaxing as he hammered away.

Nikki was humping up to meet him, moving in rhythm with him, and rising quickly again toward orgasm. Her delicate moaning resumed. "Uhh, huh, uh, huh, huh..."

His pace was steady, and unrelenting, cock plunging deep into her welcoming hole.

She peaked quickly, "Oh, my god!"

The pale skin on her face, neck, and chest was flushed. We could see the froth build around his shaft with each plunge. Her legs twitched.

"OH, MY GOD!"

Her legs fell wide, but now his hands were on her ass, rolling her hips upward, so he penetrated her more parallel to the floor they were on. The shaft of his cock was resting deep in the back of her pussy, while the head raked up and in across the front. The change in stimulation punched her to a whole new level. His cock head was hitting her g-spot while the force of his hips banged his pubic bone into her clit.

Her head flopped from side to side and she switched back to a wordless moan, but now the sound raised in pitch with every thrust. Suddenly all those loose muscles, the splayed legs, the limp arms, the rolling neck, tensed as one. She curled around him and liquid gushed from her pussy around his cock.

Now he clutched at her as his body grew equally taut. His ball sack clenched in again, again, and again as his cock throbbed and jumped inside her, pumping her full of his cum. They collapsed together, his full weight pressing her against the floor.

Some time went by. I sat amazed. I had never witnessed such an erotic sight. I glanced at Candy. She must have felt the same. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open, her nipples erect, and her hand busy in her crotch.

Randy heaved himself off Nikki. Her legs lay asprawl, and the rug between them was one big wet spot. Her labia shone wet and red, open and oozing cream. The flush cooled from her chest, neck, and face.

Randy pulled her to her feet, only for the two of them to collapse on the sectional. The room was heavy with a sexual funk. I went to the kitchen for the wine bottle, found everyone's glass, refilled them, and handed them around. We drank.

At least two of us were satisfied, if still stimulated.

Nikki was well used. Had she already found her limit, or was she ready for more?

Candy was stimulated, but definitely not satisfied. Lust shone in her eyes. She dipped a finger into her wine glass and circled it on her left nipple until the bud began to stiffen, then did the same for the right one. They shone wetly in the light.

She had our attention. All eyes in the room, including hers, were on her chest. Without lifting her head, she looked at Nikki, up from under her long lashes. "Are you ready baby?"

"Oh, my god! You know I am." She cupped her own breasts, and ran her thumbs across her nipples.

Candy stood up. "Come here," she said.

They stepped together. Candy reached out and caressed Nikki's breasts, cupping them and running her own thumbs across the nipples. Then she moved one up into Nikki's hair and pulled her head gently down. "Taste the wine. Taste me. Lick my nipples, Nikki."

Nikki giggled, and did as she was told. She licked at one of Candy's substantial breasts. The nipple came more erect. Nikki sucked at it like a baby would, then pulled her head back a little, stretching the nipple and aureole with her lips before releasing them. The breast jiggled. Nikki repeated the performance with the other nipple. Then she fastened her mouth back onto the breast again. Opening wide, she sucked as much of it in as she could, then worked it in and out, almost as if she were chewing on it and trying to gulp it down. This time when she pulled away, teeth marks were visible on the breast flesh and a wide area gleamed wetly.

Candy's hand still rested on the back of Nikki's head, her own head was tilted back, her eyes nearly closed. "Yes, baby," she whispered. "Suck that boob like a good baby."

Nikki latched onto the other breast again, giving it the same treatment.

"Suck them titties, honey," exclaimed Randy. His cock was beginning to grow again.

Candy's eyes flew open. She remembered we were there. "Bring the harness over and put it on me," she said to me.

As I did, she bent to give Nikki's breasts a similar mouthing. While I put the strapon on her, I ran a hand up between her legs from behind. Her pussy was wet and open. I worked my fingers across her clit and let two of them slide a little way into her. "Yes, that's good!" she said. For a moment the three of us stood together, Nikki with her hands reaching out to cup Candy's breasts, the breasts hanging as Candy leaned forward to suck on Nikki's, Candy's hands resting on Nikki's wide hips, me standing behind Candy with a hand between her legs and fingers in her pussy.

Then she straightened up, said, "Thanks," dismissing me, and started stroking the dildo like it was her cock. "Do you want this dick, Nikki? Look at my big, hard dick, Nikki. I'm gonna wreck your fucking cunt you little slut. Are you ready?" She looked over at Randy and me with a smile.

Nikki giggled and reached out a hand to start jacking the dildo like it was a living dick. I flashed back to the way she had pulled Randy to her earlier. The two of them came together, and she pushed the dildo down, rising on her toes to slide it between her legs, splitting her still-damp labia. Candy crouched a little--she was several inches taller--and the two of them moved together. Their breasts mashed against each other, hands on each others hips, the dildo sliding along the edge of the labia.

Randy's earlier jackhammering of Nikki had been erotic in a dominant way. This was softer, more sensual, and sexier still. Nikki came again within minutes.

Only then did she and Candy together adjust their positions so that the dildo slid inside her. The waves continued to roll for Nikki. She was breathing rapidly with a high-pitched version of the Uh, huh, huh like before.

Candy was twerking, popping her booty, and rocking the dildo in and out of Nikki in long, fast strokes. Nikki's arms went up around Candy's neck. She was hanging on as Candy slammed her up off her feet. Candy was taking most of her weight. It couldn't go on for long.

But then Candy gave a little shudder. Her rhythm broke. She had an orgasm of her own. Her breathing deepened into a series of man-like grunts. And then she pushed Nikki over and they fell together onto the couch.

For a short while they lay together, hugging and petting each other, kissing each other's faces, cuddling like lovers, and whispering.

Then Candy pulled away. She was on one knee on the couch, half standing, flushed and gleaming with sweat, talking to us and Nikki both.

"You want more of this dick, don't you Nikki? You love the dildo, don't you? Get on your knees, you dick sick slut. I'm gonna wreck your cunt. You'll never want man-meat again after tonight, just old everhard." She waggled her hips, shaking the strapon lewdly. "You boys might as well jack each other off, she's my lover now!" She winked at us and licked her lips.

I looked at Randy. His cock was back to full stand. He slid his hand down over it to the base, and gave it a waggle, imitating the move Candy had just done. I was just as erect, and imitated the move too. We gave our attention back to Candy and Nikki.

Nikki giggled, then she picked up the spirit of Candy's sexy talk, "Oh my god! I want more and more of that big dildo dick. Like, no one's ever fucked me like you fuck me Candy." She clambered to her knees on the couch and leaned on the seat back, then waggled her ass at Candy -- and us. Her pussy spread wide, labia a deep shiny pink, the dark depths open. Her inner thighs shone wetly, and the whole area was gummy with mixed love juices.

Candy moved to her, put one hand on Nikki's back, and used the other to aim the strapon into the depths of the wide-open honey hole.

Quickly she rammed it home. They both grunted. Then Candy put her hands on Nikki's hips and used them to establish a rhythm, moving the dildo in and out as much by pushing Nikki on and off it as by swinging her own hips. It was slower and more sustainable. Nikki's breasts, hanging free beneath her, swayed. Candy's swung forward and up each time she pulled back, out and down when she pressed in.

Within minutes Nikki was tensing with another orgasm. Candy simply held her pace. Her hands on Nikki's hips were actually holding Nikki from collapsing. Nikki resumed her uh huh huh huh breathing and tumbled from orgasm to orgasm. Candy held the rhythm as the minutes ticked on and Nikki went into another zone. Creamy grool frothed around the strapon. Both women's thighs gleamed wetly. Candy's back and shoulders shone with perspiration.

At some point Nikki shouted "Oh my god!" again, a few times. Then she seemed to gather control, taking more of her own weight. She stopped coming, but kept fucking. Maybe her nerves had been saturated with stimulation in that position.

Candy removed one hand from Nikki's hip. Leaning forward, she reached down with it and slapped the top of Nikki's pubis repeatedly, then slid her hand farther down, cupping her fingers above the top of the dildo into Nikki's sodden hole. Clutching firmly, she violently wrenched Nikki back and forth, even as she accelerated the pace of her hips thrusting.

Her head was bent down towards Nikki's and she growled at her, "Come on you little slut, come again on my big dick!"

"OH MY GOD! Jesus Fuck!" Nikki screamed. Her whole body tensed and shuddered. Fluid splattered from her overworked pussy. She completely collapsed, with Candy falling heavily on top of her.

Eventually Candy rolled off Nikki, both of them lay on their backs as if totally exhausted. Nikki's soaked and swollen pussy seemed almost to radiate heat. The strapon dildo jutted obscenely from Candy's crotch.

I got the wine bottle and refilled everyone's glass again. Randy and I sat ready with hard cocks, but could Nikki take anymore, or had she finally found her limit? She'd fucked for the better part of two hours by now. After a couple quiet minutes I put the question to her.

"Oh, god!" she said then. "That was so good! And so much more than I've ever done before. Candy, I think you really did wreck my little pussy. Look how gaped it is!"

She ran her hand into the liquid mess drying on her fiery pubes and slid two fingers easily into her pussy. When she pulled them out, a gooey strand hung from them.

"I told you!" Candy said. "That cunt is so big and sloppy neither of you would feel a thing in there I bet."

"Oh my god!" Nikki said. "If you guys want to fuck me some more, I'll try, but I think I've had all I want. I'm not sure I can come again."

12