Candy Pt. 07

Story Info
Two sisters serviced by older man.
1.6k words
4.25
12.5k
7
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my back, Candy impaled on my rigid cock. She rocked and ground herself on me, breasts swaying attractively. "Climb on his face," she said to her sister Iris. "Get your pussy licked."

Iris is Candy's younger half-sister. They don't look a lot alike. Both are blonde, but Iris is slender, several years younger and several inches shorter. She looks even younger than her age of 18. At this moment she was standing beside the bed wearing a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt. The shirt draped loosely over her petite breasts, but her perky nipples poked at the fabric nicely. She looked a little doubtfully at her big sister. "Really?"

"Yes! Get on. It's his favorite thing. He's good at it, so it might become your favorite too." She continued rocking on me. "Tell Iris you want to lick her pussy."

"Iris, I would love to lick your pussy. I want to suck on your clit and stick my tongue into you. I'd love to eat your pussy and your asshole too."

Candy laughed. Iris looked a little embarrassed. That was weird, considering a little while before I'd walked into the small room to see her lying, spread-legged on the small bed with Candy vigorously ramming the double dildo into her vagina. Well, she'd been embarrassed then. That's why she was dressed. But that moment led to this.

Iris stripped off her gym shorts and straddled my face. I ran my tongue into her welcoming and well-lubricated slit. Then I began working it back and forth across her clit. I opened my mouth wide and, shielding my teeth with my lips, gnawed at her pubic bone, continuing to lick.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "Oh, fuck that feels good. Don't stop! Right there, right there, right there." She was humping my face. Candy was humping my cock. They were holding each other for balance, bouncing on me.

That wasn't destined to last long. Candy was panting and squirming. Iris was wiggling and squealing. I was bucking and and licking, almost chewing on Iris' pussy.

Iris had an orgasm. I could feel the pulsating of her pussy on my face. Candy had an orgasm. I could feel the clenching of her pussy around my cock. I had an orgasm, shooting a load deep into Candy.

They didn't stop moving. Candy held Iris by the hips, encouraging her to grind back and forth on my face. Candy herself did the same on my softening cock. Her clit worked across my pubic bone. Iris's did the same from my nose to my chin. They used me like a piece of fuck meat. My cock softened and slid out of Candy, became just something she was rolling on. I made an effort with my tongue, slapping it against Iris's clit, poking it into her. It didn't matter much.

They rode together to a mutual climax. My damp face and crotch got wetter. They moaned and exclaimed and panted, then sagged, embracing on top of me, then slumping sideways to the bed.

"Fuck me, Candy! That's the best thing I've done in forever," Iris said.

"I know, honey, and I get it pretty much every day," Candy said. "He really is the sweetest man." She looked over at me. "You really are."

That was gratifying. Things had not been ideal since the incident with Dave. Concerned about STD's, we'd sweated out the wait for test results. The emotional impact was more severe. We'd talked it out. We had a vague agreement that someday we'd do something to get back at him. But Candy really needed to get her mojo back. Then she'd heard from Iris.

Iris was now eighteen and a senior in high school and had been accepted at the university. She and their mother were coming to the city for an accepted students day and campus tour.

Candy was excited to see them, excited to think that Iris and she would be students together next year.

She explained to me, "You know how I took a gap year, went to the community college, took another year - well was basically aimless - before I started at the university last fall and came to live with you? Well Iris is a better student and a better athlete than I am. It's funny, she has her life together more than I ever did, but our mom hovers over her like she never did with me. It's because in middle school Iris went off the rails like a lot of kids. After that, our mom really clamped down on her. But Iris learned her lesson and spent high school being Miss Prim and Proper. I hooked her up with birth control last year, but she didn't even need it. She hasn't been having any sex at all. Well, I convinced her to masturbate a couple years ago, to keep the tension from making her do something stupid."

Now it seemed Candy was determined to teach Iris a lot more than how to masturbate. Iris and their mother had come to the city two days before. They were staying in the apartment, all three using the big bedroom. I'd been out, and apparently their mother Veronica - Ronnie - had gone out too, to meet a friend for a drink. When I came in, I'd found Candy and Iris in my bed, with Candy introducing Iris to the double dildo, Deuce.

Now Candy told Iris, "There's one more thing you have to try right now: getting your ass licked."

"Really?"

"Really! And you know what? Getting fucked in the ass is awesome! If you're ready and it is done right. I'll show you, later. And here's one more fun fact: guys like it even more than girls."

Iris' eyes were wide.

Candy went on, "But for now, let's get your beautiful butthole tongued." She looked at me. "You ready?"

I licked my lips.

Candy said to Iris, "You can do what I did the first time. Just lie across the bed on your belly and let him do all the work.

Iris lay on her belly. I admired her legs, the long muscles in the backs of her thighs, her pert round butt, and smooth back. I smoothed those long leg muscles with my hands, pressing them a little apart. I ran my hands all the way up to her ass, and gripped it firmly, rolling her flesh out away from the crack. Now I could see her little butthole winking up at me, shiny with all the lube, spit, and girl-cum that had oozed down across it earlier. I leaned in and sniffed at it, breathed on it. As I'd done with Candy not that long ago, I warned her, "I'm going to lick your asscrack now. I can't wait any longer to taste your cute little ass, Iris." Then I plunged in, sweeping my tongue from front to back across her puckered hole. Her leg muscles tensed and the hole clenched tight under my tongue.

"Relax," I said. "It doesn't hurt does it?"

"No."

"Your ass is delicious and you are doing me a big favor by letting me lick, suck and eat it. I'll enjoy it even more if you relax and enjoy it too."

My arms were pinned beneath me in the space between her legs. I slid one hand forward, up under my chin. My fingers slid up across the little patch of blonde pubic hair she'd left. My palm bumped up against the bottom side of her pubic bone. The area was still damp, her pussy open. I slid my thumb into it, and clenched her crotch awkwardly.

Now I was licking her asshole, pressing my tongue against it, lubricating and relaxing it, subtly pressing it open. Meanwhile my thumb twisted into her sloppy and welcoming pussy, while I clenched her clit and pubic bone, rocking her pelvis.

Beside us Candy had put lube on her hands and began rubbing and massaging Iris' back, whispering to her, "Relax... let it happen... take the tongue... You have such a sexy butt, Iris. I'd like to eat your ass myself."

I felt the tension go out of Iris' muscles, her legs settled loosely, spread to allow me access. She melted into the bed as the muscle ring of her anal sphincter opened to my tongue. I stiffened the tongue and jabbed it into her, still working my thumb inside her, and pulling her upward with my fingers.

Soon the relaxation gave way to a new kind of tension. Iris bucked her hips up and down, pressing her asshole up around my probing tongue, then pushing her clit against the firm resistance of my hand. From far away I heard her moan, grunt, and exclaim. The movement of her hips became more jerky, spasmodic. My thumb churned her vaginal lubricant into a foamy love butter that oozed down to puddle in my palm. With a final exclamation, she collapsed into stillness.

I withdrew my hand, removing my thumb from her overstimulated pussy. For a little longer, I lapped gently at her now slightly-open asshole.

Candy was now lying parallel to Iris, slightly on top of her, running her hand up and down Iris' back, whispering to her. "That's love, baby. And you deserve it. You're smart, athletic, loving, sexy. You're a cupcake and I'd' like to eat you up myself."

I stopped licking and knelt up between Iris' spread legs. She stretched and sighed. "That was wonderful!" she said. "I feel totally relaxed. Thank you so much."

I bent down to give her a kiss. She welcomed it, extended it. A big, open-mouthed tongue probing kiss of my mouth that had just been on her ass.

I held my hand, stick with Iris' foamy love butter, out to Candy. She licked it out of my hand, like a cat licking cream.

The small bed, a full-size isn't really big enough for three people to sleep in, but I stretched out beside Iris, reached my arm across her to rest a hand on Candy's back, and dozed off.