Candy Pt. 13

Story Info
MMF with female dominance.
6.3k words
4.4
7.9k
4

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I think this is a group sex story, but I don't want anyone to be surprised. It is full of male-on-male action. It's all driven by an increasingly dominant female title character, for whatever that's worth. I've known all along that I was going to put the narrator and title character in a lot of different sexual situations, and that her dominance and his submission would increase as the story went on. I didn't know that Jerry and Ben would hijack the story as much as they have. Anyway, be warned. This episode is gay as fuck. Be comforted (maybe) that the one I plan next is heterosexual and simpler (only two characters) but perverted in a different way.

Part 13

The next several days each ended with her sitting on my face. I ate her pussy and her ass. Meanwhile, she sucked my cock, or jacked me off, or guided my hand as I jacked myself. She captured my cum in her mouth or her hand, and fed it to me.

She didn't say that the fisting had left her sore, or made her lose interest in penetration. She didn't say anything about it. I didn't ask any questions. For me this was better than things had been since the incident with Steve and Dave. I went with it.

A little more than a week later she said, "Don't make any plans for Friday night, except to have your ass cleaned out beforehand. We're going to have company and everyone is getting licked, sucked, and fucked."

"That sounds like fun. Who's coming over?" I asked.

"I want that to be a little surprise," she answered. "Oh, and let me take your credit card and buy some stuff for that night? Please?"

That was a new wrinkle, but I handed it over.

Thursday evening she gave it back, and handed me a package. I unwrapped it. Inside was a Japanese cotton top like a Gi, similar to the one I'd bought her to use as a robe, but much shorter.

"For you to wear tomorrow," she said.

"Don't these usually come with a pair of shorts?"

"No pants," she said firmly. Then she handed me a much smaller package. "These instead. Inside were a stainless steel cock ring and butt plug.

Despite her holding back the name or names, I felt pretty confident I knew what her "little surprise" would be. I was nervous and excited about what was to come.

I've reported in the past about having people over and eating dinner together or watching a game with snacks and beer. This time there was nothing like that. My body was prepared to penetrate and be penetrated. So was hers. The apartment was prepared for a sex party, nothing else.

When the doorbell rang we went together to answer it. I wore the jinbei robe, with the ring and plug. I could feel the cotton against my cock, but I wasn't exposed. She had on the corset, negligee, and strapon, and was also plugged.

The jock boys, Jerry and Ben, stood at the door in t-shirts and gym shorts.

Candy hugged them both, invited them in and introduced us. We shook hands -- an oddly formal thing to do. They took off their shoes and socks. We moved into the living room.

Candy said to me, "the guys got their STD test results, and they're clean. There's gonna be a lot of cum sprayed tonight, and it'll all end up in your mouth." She grabbed my face with one hand, and kissed me hard on the aforementioned mouth. Her other hand went beneath the jinbei and massaged my shaft. Then she released me and turned away.

To the jocks she said, "Let's see them."

Without a word, almost in unison, they bent to grab the gym shorts, pull them down to below their knees, and step out of them. Then they turned away from us and leaned forward to push their rears out. A buttplug like mine gleamed in each asshole.

"Beautiful," Candy murmured. She reached out to caress Ben's pale, muscular buttocks, then did the same with Jerry's. She stepped close behind him. She pulled the strapon up and forward between his legs and began to pump her hips, dryhumping him vigorously. "I'm gonna bone your ass tonight with this big blue dildo, Jer. What do you think of that?"

"I can't wait," he said, turning toward her and licking his lips. "Give me a little reach-around?"

She obligingly stroked his cock a few times. Then stepped away from him to do the same with Ben.

When she stepped back from him, Ben said, "We showed you ours..."

Candy stood beside me. We turned our backs to the jocks, bent from the waist, and put our hands on our knees. The jocks stepped closer. I felt Jerry's hands on my ass, then one of them sweeping down and up the cleft. The other hand came around my side to grasp my semi-tumescent cock. He toyed with the cock ring, and stroked my shaft. He flicked at the chain connecting ring and plug, cupped my ball sack, twisted and pulled gently on the buttplug.

Glancing to the side, I could see Ben had both hands cupping Candy's generous boobs, while he rubbed against her wiggling ass. My cock twitched in Jerry's hand. He removed the hand from my ass and stepped closer, squatting a little so his belly was against me and his cock between my legs, brushing my dangling ball sack. I reached between my legs to cup and press his meat up against myself. Despite having never had sexual contact like this with a man before, I was totally aroused.

Candy pushed back against Ben. He pinched her nipples lightly, and humped into her. A spell of sexual stimulation fell over the room.

Candy moaned lightly, more of a sigh, then spoke. "Let's go to the couch." She broke contact. Jerry and Ben stepped away from us. We all moved toward the couch.

"You three sit down," she said. "I'm going to taste every cock!"

Jerry was on the right end, I on the left, Ben sandwiched. Candy fell to her knees before Jerry. She lifted his cock with one encircling hand, hefted his balls with the other, leaned forward and took his meatus gently between her lips. She sucked on it. He gasped at the pleasurable sensation.

Looking past Ben to watch Candy's oral action, I saw his cock bobbing heavily in the air. Hesitantly, I reached over and took it in my hand. I squeezed gently, feeling the warm firmness. It wasn't so different from wrapping my hand around my own cock: a little longer, a little thicker, and he shaved, so there was no pubic hair brushing my hand. But, sex flesh. I stroked it gently.

Candy did her usual moves; there aren't a lot of different things to be done, but she has a nice variety. She tightened her lips around Jerry's rim and suctioned them in and out over it, then fully engulfed his length. Letting the head slide into her throat, she swallowed repeatedly.

Ben and I could see her throat working; Jerry moaned his appreciation.

She backed off. With the hand encircling his base, she slapped the saliva-slick shaft against her lips and cheeks. She slid her open mouth up and down the sides and underside of the shaft, flicking it with her tongue. She licked it from bottom to top, then gulped the whole thing down again. Angling her eyes toward Ben and me, she slid her tongue-tip out. We heard her gargling and gurgling as she slid the tongue around the area where his tight ball sack met the shaft.

Jerry bucked up at her, his hand went to her head.

She backed all the way off, licked her lips, and said, "Not yet, lover."

She reached a hand over to Ben's cock, and found mine there already. With a grin and a wink, she said, "I bet you want this big dick up your ass. I can't wait to see that! But first I'm going to suck it." She moved to Ben and repeated the performance she'd given with Jerry.

Then she moved to me and did it all again.

It was only a few minutes each, but it had us all at fever pitch.

When she pulled her mouth off my cock, she slapped my on the thighs, then used them to push herself to her feet. "Get up!" she commanded. "It's my turn."

I stood. She sat. She turned to Ben, and Jerry on the other side of him. "You," she reached across Ben and hugged him, "stay here. You," to Jerry, "eat my pussy. You," to me now, as she slid her hand down, sleeved it around Ben's cock and waggled it, "this dick wants more sucking."

I moved in front of Ben and fell to my knees. He let his knees fall outward, one leg resting against Candy's, the other sprawling toward the empty space where Jerry had been sitting. Candy had her other leg cocked outward, and Jerry eagerly crawled between her feet. He unbuckled the strapon harness and slid it down her legs, then pressed his face up between her thighs.

Candy kissed Ben. I had his cock in my hands like before. It was inches from my face. Under my touch it was hot and a little sticky. Candy's spittle was drying fast all along the shaft. "Go ahead," she whispered at me, "suck that dick."

It was a kind of crossing the Rubicon moment. If I pulled back now--what? I still wouldn't have sucked a cock. And I knew every agreement I had with Candy would be off. I could picture her packing her things and moving out. If I went forward, put my mouth on Ben's cock, I knew I'd be sucking him and Jerry both before the night was done, and taking their cocks in my asshole, and that as long as Candy wanted me to suck a cock or get fucked, I'd do it. I also knew I wanted it. I ducked my head and scooped my tongue along the underside and tip of Ben's cock, collecting some precum that gathered there.

"Yess," Candy hissed. I couldn't tell if it was for me, or because of something Jerry was doing between her legs. I stopped paying attention to her, or him. My world narrowed down to the cock in front of me, and I became nothing but a mouth. I took the bell between my lips and worked them over it. I brought saliva into my mouth and let it flow out and down the shaft. I bobbed my head up and down, letting the head press into the back of my mouth. I licked the shaft and tip like I was eating an ice cream. I slid my mouth along the length, pushed the shaft up and to the side, and sucked the balls into my mouth. One then the other I slid them in, pulled my face away, stretched the scrotum, then let the ball out with a pop. I went back to the top and worked my mouth over the head, my circling lips down around the shaft. When the tip hit the back of my throat I swallowed, pressed myself down on it, and swallowed some more. My nose touched Ben's pubic arch. My throat throbbed, rejecting the invasion, then I slid off, gasping.

Ben's head was thrown back and he sighed with pleasure.

I put my lips back around the rim of his cock head and sucked. Holding my teeth away, I worked my lips back and forth, flicking my tongue-tip at his frenulum and meatus.

His sighs deepened toward groans and accelerated. As if from far away, I also heard Candy's accelerated breathing, rising in pitch.

I thought Ben was seconds, not minutes, from orgasm, and I had a moment to consider that my mouth was about to fill with his ejaculate: cum "straight from the hose" for the first time in my life. I desperately wanted it.

Then Candy said, "Wait!" and a hand pushed my head back. I looked up, disappointed. Her face and neck and upper chest were flushed. I was confident Jerry had just brought her to orgasm. Beside me -- Ben's and Candy's thighs separating us -- his face shone, slick with her juice. Candy said, "Switch!" She indicated with her hands that she meant for Jerry and Ben to trade places.

While they obediently moved, she told me, "I'm so fucking turned on watching you suck dick! I want you to take all of Jerry's. Make him cum, but then hold it in your mouth and show me before you swallow."

"Yes," I said. "I want his cum on my tongue."

As Jerry settled into place before me, she told him, "Fuck his face, Jer! Cum in his mouth!"

I echoed her, "Fuck my face, Jerry! I want your cum." Then I grabbed his cock and guided it to my mouth. I sucked and licked as I had for Ben.

The dark skin of Jerry's taught abdomen filled my vision. His pubes were trimmed, not shaved like Ben's. I felt them against my nose as I engulfed his cock in my eager mouth. Again, I swallowed, working his meat into my throat. Holding it there, I swallowed again. I exulted in the momentary success of taking him all the way down. Then my throat spasmed, trying to reject the invading shaft. I backed off, gasping. After I managed two quick breaths, Jerry's hands came to the sides of my head and he pushed me, not violently but forcefully, back down. He used his hands on my head to turn my mouth into a fuckhole for his pleasure. I tried to stay relaxed, let him have control, and hold my throat open. Nevertheless, tears leaked from my eyes, I coughed and drooled and gasped. Time lost meaning as the invading cock abused my virgin throat.

Then he pulled back until the meatus rested just inside my lips. It twitched and jumped there. I regained enough equilibrium to apply some suction. The first jolt hit the roof of my mouth. I continued to suck as three more pulses blasted me. My mouth filled. Some leaked out around the shaft. I felt it on my cheek, running down onto my chin.

Jerry withdrew his softening cock. I turned toward Candy, opening my mouth to show her the goo, resting the side of my face against his wet semi.

Candy smiled approvingly, and I swallowed the load, smacking my lips in pleasure.

Overwhelmed by the sexual sensations, I collapsed to the floor at Jerry's feet. I lay in a fetal position, my hand gently stroking my ringed and aching cock.

Jerry flopped back on the couch, temporarily spent.

The wet sound of Ben licking Candy's pussy filled the room, harmonizing with her moans of pleasure. I could see her feet, ankles and calves from my position on the floor. The muscles tensed and relaxed as she rhythmically pushed herself up into Ben's face. Then she exclaimed wordlessly as she climaxed.

The room fell silent.

*****

"Damn, this is all so hot!" Candy said. "There's so much I want us to do, but I'm so turned on I just feel like getting fucked hard. Let's go to the bedroom."

In the bedroom she arranged us: I lay on my back in the middle of the bed and she straddled my head in the 69 position. She bent forward. I felt the warmth of her breath on my still-erect and aching cock (Viagra and the cock ring working together). I bent my head up to lick gently at her clit until she settled into place. Her wet and open pussy were just before my eyes, the cleft of her ass and her beautiful asshole right there too. Then the light was blocked as, under her direction, Ben approached her from behind and put his cock head against her pussy. He slid it up and down the slit a few times, totally unnecessary foreplay. I felt it against my lips, and licked at it with my tongue. I saw it slide up until it brushed across her asshole.

Candy spoke. She was holding my cock with the head against her lips. It was like she spoke into a microphone, but her voice was muffled, "Fuck me now, Ben! Fuck me hard." Then to me she said, "make sure you lick his shaft and suck his balls as well as licking my clit."

We all went at it with a vengeance. Candy's attention to my cock was not complete, distracted as she was by the pounding Ben gave her. His balls slid over my nose and cheeks and I swiped at them with my tongue. The texture of a scrotum is like nothing else. The balls were pulled up tight at the base of his shaft and the sack wrinkled in a way that no other flesh is. His cock shaft grew wetter from my saliva and Candy's natural juices. The two of them rocked over my entire face. My chin, cheeks and nose grew wet. When Ben pumped forward, I caught glimpses of his ass cleft and clenched buttocks, and felt Candy's clit drag across my chin. When he pulled back, she moved partly with him. I swabbed his shaft and slapped my tongue at her clit, collecting the foaming juices that flowed from her.

Meanwhile her mouth went on and off the head of my cock. She jerked me sporadically. She moaned in time as Ben grunted with stimulation and effort. Then she said, "C'mon Jerry, bring your dick over here!"

The bed rocked and shifted as he knee-walked into place between my legs. I felt soft flesh, not lips or tongue, against my frenulum and realized Candy and Jerry had made it so she could press our two cocks together and she could mouth them both.

The double sucking fucklicking went on for several minutes. Candy definitely orgasmed. She seemed to be moving into that highly eroticized state where with minor adjustments in position she could come in waves and reduce the stimulation briefly in between them. Ben's breathing grew ragged as he approached his own climax.

I licked away, and bucked my hips upward uncontrollably in a futile effort to win more stimulation from Candy's mouth.

Candy commanded another change, "Jerry, time to put your dick in his ass!" She reached above her head to grab my thighs and pull them, rolling my ass up off the bed, while taking my cock head fully into her mouth.

Jerry's cock pressured my puckered sphincter. I pushed to open it, and it flowered for him. His saliva wetted cock slid into me. I gasped.

Candy said, "That's so fucking sexy! Ben, you can just hold still. Jerry, you do all the work. Destroy that asshole and shake this sex pile." Then she put her lips around my cock again.

Jerry set to work with all his athletic and sexual energy. For many minutes the bed shook and we rocked together. I clenched and relaxed my asshole around his shaft, working my tongue on Candy and Ben. She held her mouth loosely around my cock as it was driven in and out of her. Her pussy flowed with foaming juice. Ben held himself clenched and arched forward as she was driven on and pulled off his cock.

The cock inside me pressured my prostate and I felt a kind of release, not a full spraying ejaculation but a kind of twitching ooze as cum pulsed from me into Candy's mouth. I triggered Jerry to orgasm. His was more of a cum fountain ejaculation. I'm not saying I felt the shots deep in my bowels, but I could feel his cock jerking and his hips jamming into me as he shot his release. Ben (his stamina had been amazing) exploded as well. Candy was compressed between them as he held himself deep inside her to unload several ropes of ejaculation. I licked at his sticky balls,sucking them away from the underside of his shaft, and then tongued her clit and his meatus when he finally withdrew.

Ben and Jerry removed themselves and collapsed on the bed. A chill shook me as exposure cooled my inflamed and gaped ass. Candy sat upward and moved her pussy directly over my mouth. I licked and sucked as her and Ben's love slime dripped from her into my hungry mouth.

Once more she shuddered and came. A final drop of goo drained from her, and she fell aside. I sprawled on my back, used and spent.

I took up the middle section of the big bed. Candy curled on her side near me. Ben and Jerry found room to recline on it. We lay still and quiet for a while.

"That was amazing!" Candy said. "Fuck, I'm so turned on." She lay on her side looking at me, "We haven't done anything close to this since that time with Nikki and Randy."

Then she got up. "You guys want a beer or something?"

We sat together on the bed drinking cans of the shit beer I'd bought for Dave and Steve, and touching each other casually.

Candy sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanted you to eat all the cum tonight, but Jerry dumped that load in your ass."

Jerry said, "I'm not gay enough for felching, but Ben's pretty nasty. I bet he'd do it."

Candy turned to look at Ben, who shrugged and said, "Sure. Why not?"

"What's felching?" she asked.

"You fuck a guy in the ass," Ben explained, "then you suck your cum out and spit it into his mouth."

"Fuck!" Candy said. "That sounds amazing! Will you do it?" She looked from Ben to me and back. "I can't wait to see it."

Ben shrugged again and said again, "Sure. Why not?"

I said, "If Ben will, I will."

So he lay on his back, and I clambered to plant my feet astride his head. I squatted, then leaned forward to take some weight on my hands, then eased back, the two of us adjusting together, until my asshole settled onto his open mouth. His tongue swabbed at my, circled the pucker, pressed into the center.

12