Candy Pt. 14

Story Info
Free Fuck Friday for Candy.
4.1k words
4.67
3.1k
4
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd it go?" I asked as Candy came into the room, but I could see it had gone very well: There was a bounce in her stride, her clothes were wrinkled (and maybe stained?), her hair disheveled. A happy smile lit her face.

"So much fucking fun!" She said. "So much fucking, so much fun." She threw herself onto my lap, half-turned to hug and face me. "This was one of your best ideas yet." She kissed me deeply, open-mouthed, with tongue.

The idea was something I called Free Use Friday. I had challenged her to spend the day with her body available for the use of anyone who wanted it (within reason. She needed to feel safe, but the idea was to default to "yes, right now" if propositioned in any way) "Tell me what happened?"

She squirmed into a more comfortable position and said,"I went to the gym, as you know. There's this old woman they call Lu that works out like a beast every morning, early. I don't know if I've told you about her?"

I shook my head.

"Well, she's one of those wiry little people who're tough and energetic and could be anywhere from sixty to a hundred. And you know lots of women in the gym kinda stay covered up, they wear underwear and even bras, or wrap themselves in a towel on the way to the shower, some even bring a robe. I should have guessed something about her, because she walks around naked as a jay bird, carrying the towel in her hand. Some of those little cheerleader hotties do that shit, but this old bitch is wiry as fuck with skin like leather.

"Anyway, she asked why I was wearing the skirt, and I'm like, I don't give a fuck if I shock the old lady, so I said, 'it's free fuck Friday, check it out, and I hiked up the front of the skirt to show her I don't have anything on underneath.' She didn't turn away or act shocked. She kinda stared at my bare pussy and moved toward me and said, 'What in heavens is free fuck Friday?'

"I said, 'I'm open for pleasure, if you know what I mean. Anybody who wants can use me.'

"'Anybody?' She moved closer and her hand went out to grab the front of the skirt and keep me from pulling it back down. And I realized that of course she's a lez.

"So right away the free use concept gets put to the test. My hands are on the skirt above my hips and hers is holding it in between, She's moving in closer and reaching her other hand up between my thighs. I took a deep breath, pulled the skirt even higher and said, 'Yes, anybody.' I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her in. Her hand cupped my mound and she began to gently massage the outside of my pussy. Her other hand slid around my hip up under the skirt. 'What do you want?' I asked.

"I haven't eaten meat this fresh in a decade,' she said. 'Lie down on the bench.'

"I was a little nervous. 'What if someone comes in?'

"'If they want to join in, well, it's free fuck Friday for you. If they want to watch, let'em. If they don't, they can walk away, and if they complain, you'll probably be fucking Kevin later.'"

I interrupted, "Who's Kevin."

"He's the facilities manager at the gym. I'd fuck him if it came to that. But it never did.

"I laid on the bench and Lu bent over me and went down like a diving duck. Fifty, sixty years of rug munching you learn a thing or two, I guess. She pushed her lips against my mound right at the top of the slit, and darted her tongue out at it. Yeah, right there like that--"

The last part was a reference to what I was doing with my hand. I'd worked it up under her skirt and was holding the area and squeezing gently. As her story continued, I emulated the action as best I could with my fingers standing in for the old lesbian's tongue.

"My pussy opened a little and she rolled her head side to side, putting pressure on the top, and stuck her tongue farther out and farther into me, sliding it across my lips and clit.

"I pressed my feet into the floor and arched my pelvis up in rhythm with her rolling lips and slashing tongue. I was already panting.

"On one of my upward pushes, she slid her hands under my butt and held me there, bending lower to push her mouth against all of my now-spread pussy. Her tongue worked upward, flicking the underside of my clit and pushing it up against her down-pressing lip. She always seemed to know, even better than you, no offense, exactly how much pressure was right."

"Is this right?" I asked. My first two fingers were inside her, lightly pressing and flicking up and forward. My thumb moved side to side atop her mound.

"Yeah, uh, yeah. You, uh, do have a sweet touch.

"So, uh, yeah, do that. Anyway, it didn't take much of that for me to ooze juice like I do, you know?"

I knew. I'd tasted my share of her oozing juice in the past. If this session went the way I wanted it to, I'd be tasting more soon.

"Her hands under my ass are pushing me up, and her face is rolling like she's trying to shove it inside me, and her tongue keeps flicking. I planted my feet on the floor and humped up into her. Before you know it I'm moaning, 'fuck yesss, eat that cunt, rugmuncher. Lick me like a bitch. Oh you sweet cuntsucker!' I shuddered and flopped. "She held my ass in her hands and munched like she was hogging a watermelon. "Finally I had to push my hands against her head. she let me lie, stood up, licked her lips and looked down at me. 'That's one sweet pussy, honey.' I said, 'Fuck, you sure know how to eat it. Forget free friday, you can go down on me anytime you want.' Then she asked, 'How free is this free friday?' 'What do you mean?' 'I mean one good turn deserves another. Isn't it time for you to lick my pussy?' You'd be proud of me; I didn't hesitate to say yes. Fuck yes, right there, don't stop now, just like that, uh uh uh." She came on my hand.

When the time was right I stopped moving, but my two fingers stayed up inside her as she picked up her story.

"Old Lu, remember she walks around naked. I'm lying on the bench and she's down past my feet and she just straddles up and waddles forward. I can see her cunt flaps sagging open and a little pussy juice gleaming in there, and she squats right down onto my mouth.

"I started licking like my life depended on it, trying to remember what she'd done to me that felt so good. I'm flicking her clit with my tongue, poking it up into her hole, dashing and darting it around, you know?

"She puts a hand on top of my head and one on the bench above the top of my head and started rolling me up against herself, squatting down onto me like I said. I guess I did okay. Before you know it, she's grunting and coming, mashing my nose against herself. I swear there were tears in my eyes and I thought my nose might be broken when she climbed off me. 'Thanks, dear. That was lovely," she said, and just walked away."

*****

"Then what?" I asked.

"I checked the mirror. My face was all flushed and shiny with her juice. I thought about washing up, but I figured it could pass for sweat and effects of a workout--"

"It kinda was."

"So I left it on there. I liked the nastiness factor of going out and sucking and fucking with pussy juice all over my face. I went into the gym, and guess who was there? Ben and Jerry."

"You're kidding!"

"No, really. Since classes are all done, their schedule is open and they came to the gym. Perfect for a free fuck Friday, right?"

"It couldn't be better if you planned it. What'd you do?"

"You won't believe it."

"Try me."

"DP," she smiled smugly.

"What?"

"Fucking DVP! Their two cocks right where your two fingers are right now. It was amazing!"

"Tell me." I cupped her vulva in my hand, the first two fingers inside, a gentle rhythmic squeeze that I continued as she talked.

"I was so happy to see them and I hugged them and told them about the free fuck friday challenge. We couldn't just do it right there in the exercise room, but they know the kid with the work study job there, his name's Freddy, and they got him to let us in the training room where there's like a padded table people get their ankles taped on and stuff. So I got them sitting side by side on the thing and I pulled down their gym shorts and--jeez, you remember how beautiful their cocks are--I just started diving on one and jerking the other. I switched back and forth, I sucked their balls, I smacked myself in the face with their cocks, just really worshiping down like a fucking cock slut.

"I had them hard in no time, so I'm kneeling down there looking up and asked them what they wanted: throat fuck, ass fuck, titty fuck, I'm open for anything, spit roast, anything. I pulled my top off so they could see my boobs.

"They look at each other, and Jerry says, 'Candy, your throat and ass are fantastic, but you know, I fucked this faggot in the throat just yesterday.'

"Then Ben says, 'femboy here begged for my dick in his ass and I railed him hard.'

"'Jerry went on, 'We get ass and throat on the regular, but we don't get pussy like yours at all, unless it's from you--'

"'Until Iris comes to visit,' Ben added. Then he said, "You do have some fucking nice boobs, though.'

"Jerry gave him a look and a nod, and Ben said, 'but we want to fuck your pussy.'

"'Amazing,' I said. 'Who's first?'

"Again the look, and Jerry says, 'Both at the same time.'

"So Ben lays back on the training table and I climbed up to straddle him, like reverse cowgirl, you know? My pussy was all warmed up and juicy from Lu, so I just slid down on top of him until he was buried in me. I love how strong those guys are, 'cause he was bucking up into me and it really was like cowgirl. Before you know it I'm gasping 'cause it feels so good.

"Meanwhile Jerry's found a big tub of some kind of lube shit, you know, it's a training room, and he's greasing his cock up. It's black and slick and shiny and pointing up and out, and he's stroking it, casual-like. Then he comes over and starts working the same lube all over me and Ben, and running his fingertips across my clit, and poking some of the stuff inside me along the big bottom vein of Ben's cock. He tells Ben to stop moving and get ready to take my weight, has me lie back and rest my ass on Ben. He climbs up on the table with us and puts his arms under my legs and lifts them up and out. I'm lying on Ben with my legs in the air and Ben's cock curved way up into me.

"Jerry puts the tip of his cock at the opening. He works it over my clit and down along Ben's shaft and back. 'That feels amazing!' I moaned. Then he grunts and pushes." She shivered at the memory. I added a third finger to the pair I had in her pussy. "What was it like?" I asked.

"It was pressure. I felt full. It was a really tight squeeze to start. I had to grunt too, and so did Ben. But it wasn't just fullness and stretching like when you fisted me. I could feel Ben's dick bending up into my from my asscrack. I asked him at least once if it hurt. I could feel Jerry's dick sliding against my clit and that whole area, and then because of Ben being in me, Jerry's tip pushed and rubbed my g spot, and fuck it was good.

"Jerry's humping away and the whole table is rocking under us, and you know he likes to talk, so he's all, 'Candy, how you like those big dicks? You like being stretched by big dicks? You are one dick loving chick aren't you baby?' And I get into it, so I'm going, 'I love your big dicks. I love both your dicks. Ruin my little pussy Jerry. What about you, Ben? How do you like it?' Ben says, 'Fuck Jerry, I can feel your dick rubbing up the underside of mine. It's so fucking hot.' Then we're all just humping and grunting and the training table is rocking, and the g spot pressure gets to me."

I was stroking up into the inner front wall of her pussy, three fingers pressing as close as I could to that spongy mother lode. "What happened?"

"A fucking gusher, uh, yeah, like you're trying to squeeze out of me now. It's good, it's good, keep it up. I jerk all over the place and my pussy clamps and releases and clamps. Jerry pounds me hard. Fucking pussy juice foams out all over him and Ben's thighs and the table top. Jerry brays like a donkey and shoots off inside me and so does Ben. Epic!"

Then her legs began to butterfly and she didn't say any words for a while, as I brought her to a similar peak with my probing fingers.

*****

Later, my hand resting on top of her pubic mound, juice drying, I asked, "So that was it?"

"Fuck no! Do you want to hear the rest?"

"You know I do."

"I know you're a dirty voyeur pervert."

"Well--"

"It's one of the things I love about you."

I smiled.

"We're all in this fucking love puddle on the training table and i open my eyes and the kid Freddy is standing a few feet away with his mouth hanging open and his hands in his sweatpants. He snaps his mouth shut and his eyes get all weird.

"I get one of my arms out from the mess of flesh and crook my finger at him, like 'c'mere' and he shuffles over. 'Closer, here.' Like I want him right next to me. Ben and Jerry hear me and they look over at him. Jerry slides backward, out of me and off me and off the table. I do a kind of cheerleader-y bridge or crab pose thing, so Ben's dick slips out and he slides out off the table too. Freddy's mesmerized. I stand up. On the table, my sticky thighs and pussy and belly right in front of his face. I put my hand on his head. 'Like what you see?' He nods. "Want some?' He nods, swallows. I swear right then he was leaning in; I shouldna stopped him; I coulda got the ol' sluice box sucked clean. But I said, 'Today's your lucky day, free fuck for Freddy Friday. Stick your dick in me anywhere you want.'

"He goes, 'Eh-eh-eh-nywhere?'

I squat down, run my hand down his chest, belly, into the sweats, and grab his rod. It's decent-sized and sticking right up. I nod my head. He's like mesmerized and nods with me. I open my mouth like I'm french kissing or dick sucking and say, 'Eh-eh-eh-yep, anywhere,' then, 'gonna need a condom, but I got some.'

"Then Ben and Jerry move in beside him. For a little while, I'm sitting on the side of the training table jacking him, while the three of them discuss the benefits and drawbacks, as it were, of vaginal, oral, and anal sex."

I asked her, "So what'd you do?"

"Titty-fucking."

"Damn, that's hot."

"You're telling me!"

"No, you tell me."

I bent my head to nuzzle at her breast, moved my hand up to caress the other one.

She said, "That feels nice, but stay gentle. I might be a little bruised."

I kept at it while she told me what happened.

"So we get the lube bucket thing and I lie back on the training table and Freddy climbs up to straddle my ribs. He has a great time slathering that shit all over my boobs, way beyond where his dick was gonna go, while I'm stroking a bunch of it all over his dick. Then I push my boobs together with my hands. 'Go on,' I say. 'Stick your dick in there, Fuck my tits!'--I dunno why guys like to call 'em tits; every chick I know calls 'em boobs. But anyway, it does seem right when a guy is laying pipe in the valley. This kid wasn't going to be on the job for long, though. I'm pushing my boobs together, watching his dick head pop into view and then slide back as he jackhammers away. He puts his hands on my boobs and squeezes my nipples. Jerry and Ben are right there on either side of him. Ben's going, 'Jeez look at them boobs' or something like that, and Jerry's getting into his dirty talk mode, 'Fuck them titties, Freddy! Fuck 'em! Candy, I bet you like Freddy's dick pumping your tits, don't you?'

"I take the cue and I'm looking at Freddy, making a kissy mouth, saying, 'Fuck my boobs! I want your cum! Shoot your cum on me.'

"Jerry goes, 'Spray her face, man! Shoot all over her!'

"Freddy's got my boobs clenched under his fingers, and he pumps them along his shaft while his hips jerk. I wrap my arms around and clench his butt cheeks the same way he's gripping my boobs and we pull each other together until he says, 'Fu fu fuuuck!' I could see the thick coils of cum jet out of his cock head and the went up and fell across my face in stripes and splatters.

"We wrapped it up pretty quick after that, but I made him kiss me, with his cum dripping down my face, before he left the room. Then I got Ben to walk behind me with my phone, recording it while I went to the locker room. Check it out!"

She opened a video on the phone: her from behind walking down the gym hall, and a group of women go by. Their shocked and curious faces were obvious and as arousing as what she'd been telling me.

"Wow!" I said. "You had a helluva busy morning. Was that it?"

"You know me better than that. But there was only one more."

"Tell me about it."

"You remember the cowboy?"

The cowboy was her name for the graduate assistant who'd been instructing one of her classes, earth science, I think. She'd had to go to his office hours frequently for extra help. "Yeah?"

"I got one more appointment with him." She had a devilish grin. "You know I have kind of a crush on him. I wanted to thank him for his help, if you know what I mean. So I go in and he asks, and the door's open, so I say, 'can we talk in private?' and he says some bullshit about policy. Anyway, so I go ahead. I check that the grades are all entered and ask him what he's doing now. He's going out west to do some fieldwork for the summer, not sure he'll be back in the fall. I get my nerve up and tell him about free fuck Friday and that I want to thank him for helping me this semester, so maybe can we have a little privacy. He says, 'you wanna fuck?'

"And I lean in over his desk, manage to put my hand right on top of his on the desktop and go, 'Listen, I don't want you to think I slut around all the time. I mean, I waited until you aren't my teacher anymore. And I never did free fuck Friday before. And I always play safe, so you gotta wear a condom, but to be honest, I already fucked a guy today. But for you it's no holes barred, if you know what I mean, so if you're into anal, I'm ready, or--' I lick my lips.

"His mouth is hanging a little open. H snaps it shut and looks around and at the open door and says, 'If you're serious--'

"'I am!'

"'Come get under the desk and suck me off.' I kind of pulled back, and now he grabbed my hand and held it. Now it was my turn to look around and out the door. You could hear voices out there but no one was looking in. I nodded yes and skittered around his desk. He slid his chair back while I got down behind the desk and then I backed into the kneehole. It took a while to work things out. Fortunately the chair was one of those ones that raises and lowers. When he put it all the way down he could move forward until his dick was under my face and the desk pressed the back of my head. I fish him out--he wears button fly jeans and boxer shorts, pretty convenient--and he's already getting hard. He's good sized, not quite as big as you."

I moved her hand to me, reminded that I was hard, and wanting her to think about it.

"You've been doing your best to re-enact all this stuff, haven't you?"

"Well, yeah, sort of."

"Okay, come here."

She went into the dining area and stood beside the table. I followed and stood beside her. She looked at me. I looked back. "I can't tell you about it if my mouth's full of your dick," she said. "Get under the table."

So I squeezed myself under the table, and while she told me the rest, I sucked on her labia and clit like they were a little cock and balls.

"I give him a hand job, and suck on his balls a little, until I can slide the condom on, then I go to town, everything: circling the tip, working the frenulum, deep throat all the way down, you name it. I'm a little nervous about the door so I get to sucking him hard, sliding up and down. I want him to cum and be done, you know. So its suck, suck, suck, slide it all the way down so my nose is in his pubes, work my throat, back off and do it again.

12