Candy Shops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul sat up, tucked his cock away, and zipped his jeans. "Are Mom and Dad home?"

"Dad had business in San Francisco, and Mom went with him." She pulled her bra straps onto her shoulders and buttoned her shirt again. "But fuck you, Paul." She sniffed at his cum on her fingers. "You owe me for that."

Paul laughed at his little sister as he pulled onto the street, and he let her choose the music while he drove without talking. Dark figures on the lamp-lit sidewalks pulled their jackets and sweaters tight against the cool night air, and dry leaves skittered along the curb as he passed.

He turned into the darkened neighborhood where they grew up, pulled his truck onto the driveway at the old house, and walked around the truck to meet Virginia at the kitchen door. She stopped him with her hand on his chest. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I owe you, right? Why not take care of it now?"

"Not now, Paul." She unlocked the door, slipped through, and tried to close it again before Paul could get in. It didn't work. She talked while she backed across the room. "I just want to get some water and go to bed."

Paul leaned against the kitchen door to close it and watched his sister get a water bottle from the cabinet. "I don't think you really know what you want."

"Maybe I don't," Virginia said. She stepped to the sink and ran water into the bottle. "I'm pretty sure that you don't know what I want either." She took three steps to the refrigerator and filled her bottle with ice, tugged her cellphone from her back pocket, and waved it at her brother. "I'm going to call someone if you don't go."

"I'll go when we're even." Paul pressed Virginia back against the refrigerator door. He opened the waistband of her pants and unzipped them. She tried to push him away when he knelt in front of her and tugged her pants and panties down.

"How do I eat thee?" Paul asked, and studied his sister's freshly-shaved delta.

"Let me count the ways.

I eat thee with the depth and breadth and height

My tongue can reach."

Virginia groaned. "Oh God! Barrett Browning is rolling in her grave." She freed her feet from her shoes and from the clothes around her ankles. "How do I make you leave me alone?" She watched Paul for a moment longer, and she emptied ice and water from the bottle down his back.

Paul gasped and threw his shoulders back while Virginia tossed her bottle at the sink and ran. He stripped his wet shirt off and chased her up the stairs past his old bedroom. She darted into her bedroom. The door slammed, the lock clicked, and Virginia laughed from the other side.

"Gotcha," Virginia said, and Paul groaned. He turned his back to the door and slid down to sit in the darkened hallway. Virginia stayed by the other side of the door, and the bedroom light clicked on. "Are you just going to sit there?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

Virginia backed against the door and slid down to sit on the other side. "Would you really have gone down on me right there in the kitchen?"

"Sure. Maybe I would have put you on the table to make it easier."

"We can't do that, you know?"

"But what's stopping us?" Paul asked. "We probably shouldn't do this either, whatever this is." He listened to fabric rustling on the other side of the door. "What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed. Now I'll have to do it without my water." There was a second of silence before Virginia asked, "Why?"

"Why would I go down on you?" Paul thought for a moment longer. "Because it's intimate. I want to smell and touch and taste you. I want to know everything about you."

"You already know more about me than anyone else—even more than Heidi."

"I want everything—even your orgasms."

"You can't have everything. Do you have your phone?"

"In my pocket."

Paul's phone chimed, and he squirmed around to dig it out. He had a message from Virginia, and a picture that showed her reflected in her dressing mirror. She sat naked with her back against the door and one hand between her legs.

His head thumped against the door when he looked up at the ceiling. "Are you getting yourself off?"

"You're getting me off, and if you shut up for a second it'll be real soon."

Paul shut up and listened. He could hear Virginia breathing. She gave him a garbled groan and her head banged against the door beside him.

Virginia was quiet for a moment, and Paul's phone chimed again. She sent a picture of her fingers covered in thick juice, and she sighed from the other side of the door. "Call us even, let yourself out, and lock the door."

* * *

Virginia's phone chimed, and she let go of the spiderweb she'd stretched above the door. She reached into her skirt pocket and shielded the phone's screen from the late afternoon sun to see who was calling. Her phone didn't recognize the number and neither did she.

She looked down at her brother, who held the ladder she stood on. "Just a second. I'll take this." His eyes were fixed up the skirt of her cute little witch costume, and he was hardly listening.

Virginia nudged Paul's shoulder with her foot to let him know he'd been caught, and she answered, "This is Ginny."

"This is Hortense. Do you have a moment?"

"Sure, but how'd you get my number?" Virginia smoothed her short skirt down to cut off her brother's view.

"I tracked down Dorothy McMann. She gave me your number when I told her that I wanted to invite you to a party for my favorite customers. That's why I'm calling. She said the kids' party would be over by nine. We'll be there to pick you up—you and Paul."

"That's cool, but—"

"Ginny, sweetheart, I have to go. We'll see you at nine."

Virginia put her phone away and found the spiderweb she'd dropped. "Hortense is going to pick us up after the party and take us to a party of her own. Maybe this is their plan."

Paul looked up again. "I didn't hear you agree to that. I thought Vagina would come to my place tonight. I have it to myself."

"I should've asked Heidi to help me. At least she wouldn't be trying to climb up my skirt." Virginia fastened the web where she wanted it, and Paul stepped back while she got down. "I didn't agree because Hortense didn't give me a chance to say yes or no, but I'm not going to your place either. I told Mom I'd be home about ten."

Paul's head jerked around when a neighbor waved from the sidewalk and the giant inflated spider on the roof went into action. He waited until the spider finished its routine. "A text is all it takes to tell Mom that you have a new plan."

Virginia pushed past her brother to get inside. "The kids will be here in half an hour," she said. "Just about sunset."

The kids all arrived at about the same time because the parents were going to dinner together. Dorothy McMann waved as they left, and then Virginia watched over the kids and their games while Paul tended to trick-or-treaters at the door. It was dark and the air was crisp when it was Virginia's turn to wave goodbye, and she left with a pocket full of cash.

"A limousine?" Virginia asked. "My God, there's a limo at the curb! I guess Neville and Hortense don't do things halfway."

Paul tugged his sister's arm. "Let's talk to them long enough to say no."

They stopped by the limousine and peered inside. The driver's door opened and a hulk of a man in a dark suit climbed out. He was tall and broad with hardly a neck at all. He walked around the limo, opened the passenger door, and stepped back without saying a word.

Neville and Hortense were both dressed in black and almost hidden in the dim light. Hortense motioned to the driver. "This is Gaston. Get in. It will take a few minutes to get there, and we'll explain as we go."

Paul bent over to look inside. "You didn't give Ginny a chance to say much on the phone," he said, "but we already had plans. Thanks and all, but maybe another time?"

Neville and Hortense glanced at each other, and Paul pulled Virginia away. Gaston didn't flinch. He waited by the open door while Paul walked Virginia across the dark street to his truck.

Paul opened the door for his sister and left her to stow her big witch's hat behind the seat while he climbed in behind the steering wheel. He had his phone in hand when Virginia asked, "Fan mail from some flounder?"

"No. I just told Mom that I was taking you to a party, and you wouldn't be home at ten." He turned the key, and lights came on, but the engine didn't turn over.

"Dammit, Paul! I'll make my own decisions." Virginia sat back in her seat and crossed her arms over her chest, and then realized that the truck didn't start. "What's wrong?"

Paul turned the key again, but the engine was dead. He slammed his hand on the steering wheel then turned the key one more time before he pulled it and dropped back against the seat. "I don't know what's wrong." He looked across the street to where Gaston still waited by the limo. "I bet they do."

Virginia rubbed her arms and looked around the neighborhood. "I'm cold. Let's see what they say."

Paul stormed across the street and stopped to glance from Gaston to Hortense. If it had been light out, they could have seen that his face was flushed with anger. "Do you know what the hell is wrong with my truck?"

Hortense paused to let Virginia catch up then motioned them into the limo. "It's warm in here. Sit, and we'll talk."

Virginia didn't hesitate, and Paul didn't get his answer. She slid across the seat until she faced Neville, and Paul took the seat across from Hortense. The door closed beside him, and the driver's door closed a moment later. Neville signaled Gaston before he clicked on an overhead light, and the limo pulled away from the curb.

Hortense looked Paul over. "From your body language, I'd guess the party you planned was a party for two."

"I wanted to spend some time with my sister," Paul said. He straightened his back and got a good look at Hortense. She wore a thin shawl around her shoulders that she let fall open. Her dress slipped to expose her thigh through a long slit; its bodice hugged her body from her hips to the shelf that supported her bare breasts. Hortense's nipples looked familiar—they looked like candy.

"His unwilling sister," Virginia said. She took her eyes off Hortense and scanned Neville. He wore a tuxedo, but his tie was missing and his shirt was open under his jacket. She jerked her eyes up when she found his cock standing up from the pants.

"We've been entertaining each other," Hortense said, and she smiled at Virginia. "Tonight is very important to us. We picked you and your brother for a sacred rite that can only happen on this night once every seven years. Tonight, you can give us back our youth."

Neville tucked his cock away and zipped his pants. "It's been thirty-five years since the last time. Good couples are hard to find."

"We're not a couple," Virginia said. "How can we do that? Why would we do that?"

"Why is the easy part," Neville said. "It'll be a thrill that you'll never forget and never regret. When it's over, you'll have an influential group of people indebted to you, and we always pay our debts."

Hortense smiled and finished the answer. "How is more arcane, but you already know how to do your part, and that's all you need to know. We'll do everything else."

Paul sat back in the seat and glared. "I don't believe any of this. We're being kidnapped."

Virginia rolled her eyes at her brother. "Second time tonight for me, and I'm pretty done with you making my decisions." She looked from Neville to Hortense. "We'll do it."

Paul groaned at his sister. "But we don't even know what it is!"

"It isn't your idea, and that's good enough for me." She watched Hortense adjust her dress to cover her thigh and had a second thought. "This is about sex, isn't it?"

"It's about dinner, too," Hortense said. "The elixir we need—the elixir of youth—is the sweet mélange of your nectar and your brother's semen. You two will have sex after dinner tonight and you'll be our personal candy shops."

Paul laughed without really believing what he'd heard, and Virginia dropped back into the seat. "Eew! But he's my icky brother!"

Hortense shook her head. "Denial isn't good for you, sweetheart. Your icky brother is devoted to you, and I can tell how much that excites you." She reached to touch Neville's hand. "This is my devoted brother, and he's excited me longer than you could imagine."

Paul slipped his arm around his sister. She tried for an instant to push him away before her tense body relaxed against his side. "I'm outnumbered. It looks like the decision's already made."

Loose gravel crunched under the limousine's tires as it rolled to a stop, and Virginia looked up into Paul's face. "I guess it was good that you already told Mom."

Paul shrugged. "Yeah, but I liked my plan better. I even put clean sheets on my bed for you." There was no more time to talk before Gaston opened the door and cold air flooded the limo.

Gaston helped Hortense out of the limo, and Paul followed. She hooked her hand in the crook of his elbow and pulled herself close. Neville helped Virginia out, and Gaston lifted a lamp that hung beside the path. He lit the way, and they climbed a stone stairway to a looming mansion. Neville, with Virginia on his arm, went first. Hortense clutched Paul's bicep and followed.

Hortense motioned to the door. "This is our clubhouse. Our friends gather here on special nights like tonight. They're waiting for us now. There will be music, food, and sex for all of us."

She paused, and their breath swirled in the lamplight. They listened to owls flutter in the trees, and to their footfalls on the stairs as they approached the door where silhouetted figures waited in the windows.

Paul looked down when Hortense tugged on his arm. "You're mine until the rite begins, and Virginia is Neville's. You should not speak unless you're spoken to. We'll get you ready, and the next time you touch your sister, you'll both be very excited."

The doors swung open before Gaston reached them. He extinguished the lantern and hung it on one of the statues that stood inside the windows.

"Is that live music?" Virginia asked, and she covered her mouth. She hadn't been spoken to. Over the strings came the sound of laughter and the clink of glassware. A woman who looked much younger than Hortense called from a brightly lit hall. "Neville! Hortense! We're all here now."

Fabric rustled as she glided across the floor to greet them; her jewels and even the jet-black hair swept up on her head gleamed in the candlelight. Her leg flashed through the long slit in her gown and her breasts moved under a bodice that was never meant to hide them.

Gaston stepped back while Hortense let go of Paul's arm and held her hands out. "Colette, you still look wonderful," She took Colette's hands, kissed her lips, and passed her to Neville.

Colette kissed Neville on the mouth and turned back to Hortense. "I'm so happy for you, and your young couple!" Colette's perfume gripped Paul's senses when she stepped close and pressed her body against him. She asked Hortense, "May I?" and Paul flinched when she slipped her hand up under his shirt.

"Don't be so shy," Colette said. She smiled at Paul, and her hand explored his chest.

"You're seated to my right for dinner, yes?" Hortense asked, but she didn't wait for an answer. "You'll have plenty of time to get your hands on him."

A man called Colette's name, and she glanced over her shoulder. "I'll see what Martin wants and join you at dinner."

Colette glided away the same way she'd glided in. Hortense watched as she left and tucked her hand around Paul's arm. "Elegant, isn't she? You wouldn't imagine that she and Martin are older than we are."

"We have a little time to mingle before dinner," Neville said. Virginia raised her eyebrows at her brother as Neville escorted her by, and Hortense nudged Paul to follow.

Paul wondered what question his sister asked with that look, and then he heard it—or felt it. The house seemed to throb. At first, he thought it was the cello's line pulsing below the violins, but it beat on its own like a heart.

Candles burned in candelabras on the walls and on the banquet table in the middle of the room. The light danced off brightwork. It lit men in their tuxedos and women in evening gowns. Voices mingled with music from the quartet playing in the corner, and attendants with their faces hidden under hooded robes brought cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.

"There are ten of us," Hortense said, as she led Paul around the room. "We're five couples, but you can't tell who the couples are while we mingle like this." Neville stopped Virginia to talk to a man almost his own age. "That's Henry. His wife is Margot, but she's over by the quartet with both hands in William's pants. William's wife is Marie, and she's on the other side of the table with Marcel's tongue in her mouth." She stopped by a woman and touched her bare shoulder. "This is Denise—Marcel's wife."

Denise smiled and kissed Hortense's lips. "It's going to be wonderful!" she said and looked Paul over. "He looks so ripe."

Paul was looking past Hortense, and he tensed when Henry touched Virginia and slid his hand down to her butt. Hortense turned to see what Paul reacted to. "Your little sister is in good hands. You don't need to protect her." She tugged on Paul's arm. "Now come. We're at the foot of the table."

Virginia stood with Neville at the head of the table while Paul seated Hortense, and a gong's distinct ring signaled the guests to find their seats. Gaston stepped back against the wall and hung the hammer beside the gong, and the attendants set bread and dips on the table. They brought a bowl for Paul and a chalice for Virginia.

"This is to make you more eager, and to help you be more productive," Hortense said. She dipped bread into Paul's bowl and offered it to him. "Virginia's drink will do the same for her." Paul swallowed a bite, and Hortense fed him until the bowl was empty.

Neville lifted the chalice for Virginia to drink. She sampled it and stared into it for a moment before she drained it and set it back on the table. Hooded attendants gathered around her. She kept her eyes on Paul while they took her little costume, and she tried to cover herself with her hands when they left her naked.

Paul looked away while the mute attendants took his clothes. He was naked when he looked back at Virginia, and she dropped her hands so he could see her sleek body. His reaction was a reflex; his nostrils flared as he tried to inhale his sister's scent from the length of the table, and his cock grew firm.

The gong rang for the next course, and the hooded attendants set the table with bowls of soup while Neville slid his hand up between Virginia's thighs, and Colette's fingers toyed with Paul's asshole and his balls.

Paul watched his little sister and stepped his legs apart to give Colette's hand more room. Virginia squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, and he stroked his cock in time with the slow heartbeat that throbbed through the house.

Hortense ran her hand down Paul's back and slipped her fingers into the crack of his ass. "Sweet Ginny anticipates like you do," she said. "It won't be long before she's yours in the most sexual way." Paul couldn't take his eyes off his sister. He'd become Penis, and she'd become Vagina.

The candle flames danced to the music, and the guests touched themselves and each other while they ate. The scent of their excitement hung in the air. None of them were fully clothed by the time the gong sounded for the main course.

Virginia took her eyes off her brother while the table was set with roast beef, and she watched Neville wet her hot button with her own nectar. Paul groaned aloud. Hortense slipped her fingertips along his shaft and made sure that Virginia knew how her brother ached for her.