Candy's Adventures - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your body begins jerking on the table, I can tell that your are cumming. I let go of your shoulders and grab your hair and push my own leaking cock into your throat. Your eyes are closed and I can see you pushing your hips backwards, forcing more and more of his black dick into your ass.

He was already almost at climax and it only takes a few strokes and he is bucking inside of you as he spurts his thick load deep in your ass.

I follow suit, keeping my cock in your mouth I begin to cum. I can feel you choking and gagging on it as my big dick shoots cum down your throat.

Camera in hand I fold as the father pulls his cock out of your ass. Cum is oozing from your abused little hole. I slid my dick from between your lips. Capturing the cum dripping from your mouth as well.

I take your hand and bring you to your feet. Your knees shaking. I grab your coat from the floor, wrap it around you and lean in for a deep kiss.

I whisper in your ear "I told you that you could handle two big black cocks".

The end....?

12