Cannabis and Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, and they drew their lips together again.

As things heated up, Luke put his hand on her breast. Jen moaned softly and stroked his arm. So he kept going. Each escalation seemed to make her more and more excited. And Luke never sensed an ounce of hesitation from her — only desire. Her sexual energy was so powerful.

Minutes later, Jen paused their kissing and gazed into Lucas's eyes. She had never wanted someone so badly. All those nights fantasizing about this boy, and now she finally had her chance to make it happen in real life.

"Can I give you a blowjob?" she asked, sweetly.

"Hell yes!" he said. She giggled.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Jen said, delicately unzipping his jeans. Then she gently took out his erect penis. It was so beautiful!

Luke felt her supple lips wrap around the head of his dick, then the wetness of her tongue, and her suction, as she took him in. He moaned and ran his fingers through her blonde hair. Lucas had never felt so overstimulated in his life, just from everything that was happening. So he only lasted a couple minutes.

When Lucas started cumming, Jen got extremely excited. The moment she felt the first jet of cum hit the back of her throat, she started swallowing, and she sucked him with even more passion. She didn't always do this for guys, but with Lucas it was different. She felt hungry for his cum, like every drop was precious. All of his groans drove her wild and made her drain him even more vigorously.

Lucas had never been sucked like this before. His eyes were rolling back, and he felt like his head was going to explode, feeling her vacuum the life force right out of him. He didn't even realize how loud he was moaning. He listened to her cute little gulps as she swallowed his cum. It was just too much. And she kept going. It was like she wanted to make sure there was not a single sperm left in his body.

"Oh my God Jen," he gasped, rubbing her shoulders, lying back on the couch.

She giggled, got up, and cuddled with him. He put his arm around her and held her close, just like she'd always dreamed.

It didn't take long for Luke to start touching her again. And his hand gradually found its way between her legs.

"Can I make you cum?" he asked her.

"Yes," she answered, softly.

Lucas began unbuttoning her pants. She helped him out, pushing her jeans down with her panties. With his desire boiling over, Luke couldn't wait. He got down on the floor and moved his head between her legs, while her pants were still around her ankles.

Jen gasped when she felt his tongue. Then she closed her eyes and put her hands on his head. Luke ate her out so affectionately. His warm mouth, his fluttering tongue, the way he gently sucked her clit...

"Oh my God," she moaned. Lucas was very good at this.

Jen could not get over the fact that her crush was eating her pussy right now, and clearly loving it, even making "mmm" sounds. She got so excited by all of it that she came way faster than she expected to.

Lucas was surprised as well. He prided himself on being good at this, but he'd never made a girl cum that fast before. It was so awesome to feel Jen's orgasm, but he didn't want this to be over. Would she let him continue? He started licking her again very gently. Jen moaned softly and put both hands on his head. Hell yes. Luke felt a rush of hormones surge through his body, savoring her delicious pussy — he just wanted to devour her now.

Lucas passionately at her pussy, bringing her to a second orgasm. This one was even more intense — Luke could feel Jen trembling as she squeezed his head with her thighs.

Afterwards, they cuddled together there on the couch. Lucas kissed Jen's cheek and held her, caressing her naked breasts while she rolled a joint for them to share.

Jen put the joint between Luke's lips and lit it for him. He took a slow drag, then quickly exhaled, making Jen giggle.

"You're such a goddess," he said. "And that's not the weed talking. I really mean it."

Jen smiled intensely and didn't even know what to say.

Luke smiled back and put the joint between her lips. Jen inhaled the weed smoke, feeling the rush of THC and love all mixed together.

She gave the joint back to Lucas, and he took a couple gentle puffs. "This weed tastes pretty good. Mmm — I can still taste your pussy, too."

Jen laughed and covered her face in embarrassment.

They stopped smoking before they got too high. And thankfully Jen felt pretty much back to normal by the time her parents got home. Except she was still completely giddy about her new boyfriend.

Lucas spent the night thinking about literally nothing except his goddess, Jennifer. When he wasn't texting with her, he was looking at her instagram and obsessing over her. Recounting the events of today over and over in his mind. Did she even realize how amazing she was?

Tuesday, they went on their first official date, which was just as cute and lovey-dovey as Jen had always dreamed. When he picked her up, Lucas had a bouquet of flowers for her, which almost made her cry and definitely impressed her parents.

Wednesday, they both wanted to smoke weed again. So after school, they got high in Lucas's car, sharing several joints and making out a lot. She taught him how to blow smoke rings.

Thursday, as she woke up to a dozen lovely texts, Jen was starting to realize that Lucas was truly obsessed with her. Somehow just as obsessed as she was with him. And it made her so happy.

After school, they went straight to Lucas's house. Jen was excited just to be with him and bathe in his affections.

Within minutes, they were getting naked in his bedroom, and then his head was between her legs, and she was squirming with pleasure.

Jen's previous boyfriend also loved eating her out. But with Luke, it was on another level, like he literally worshipped her pussy. He made her cum and just kept going. Jen thought he was going to do this all afternoon!

After more than a half hour of being licked and sucked and slurped, Jen ached for penetration.

"I wanna feel you inside me," she said, softly.

Lucas wanted nothing more than to give her what she wanted.

Jen gasped as she felt his big dick sink into her. She wrapped her arms around him and moaned, delighting in the sweet relief as he finally began pleasuring her excited pussy with his exquisite thrusts.

"God damn you're so tight Jen," he gasped.

"You're so big," she whimpered, looking into his eyes.

"Oh fuck I forgot the condom," he said.

"It's okay. I'm on birth control," she said, smiling sweetly.

Luke's eyes widened, and he started fucking her with a little more urgency. She giggled, then moaned and closed her eyes.

Lucas could not believe this. She actually wanted him to finish inside her? He felt so lucky just to be with Jen, and incomprehensibly lucky to have sex with her, and now he was actually going to bust inside this sweet goddess? It was too good to be true. Surely something was going to stop them.

When Jen sensed Lucas getting close, she started stroking his back with her hands and squeezing his dick with her vaginal muscles. Lucas moaned in response to this, and it seemed like he was going to pop at any moment.

"Cum inside me," she whispered in his ear.

Moments later, Lucas groaned, and Jen could feel his penis pulsating. She pushed up to take his cum as deep as she could. When he was done moaning and ejaculating, Lucas gently collapsed on top of her, completely spent.

After he pulled out and lied on his back to recover, Jen delighted in showing Lucas his cum leaking out of her pussy — something he'd certainly never seen before. She squeezed the cum out and let it drip into her hand.

Ten minutes later, Lucas was good to go again. He fucked Jen doggystyle and made her cum quite easily. He enjoyed her pussy for another few minutes, then let himself go, squirting another load of cum deep inside her.

Jen stayed on her hands and knees as she squeezed the cum out. Lucas stared in awe as he watched his own cum drip from Jen's perfect pussy. This was truly one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen.

They lied there, cuddling, talking about their feelings, and making out for quite a while. Then they took a shower together. While Jen washed his hair, she looked Luke right in his eyes and said "I love you." Lucas said "I love you too" and started crying a little. Jen teared up as well and kissed him.

Friday in class, it was pretty clear to everyone that Jen and Luke's romance had progressed quite far. They couldn't stop making eyes at each other and giggling. All the girls were whispering about how cute this was. It became disruptive enough that Mr. Taylor genuinely thought about doing something, except he knew this was his own fault. And he thought it was cute too.

When class ended, he pulled them aside — not for discipline, but for a new surprise. He was going to be gone at a convention on Sunday, so he offered them use of his house. "Just to have a private space for the day, if you want it." Jen and Luke looked at each other, both smirking mischievously, and they already knew what their answer was.

It definitely seemed weird agreeing to go to a teacher's house, but this was an opportunity they could not pass up. They were sure they'd regret it forever.

After school, they rushed to Jen's house and had passionate sex in her bed. This time they felt so deeply, madly in love, and so perfectly in sync, that they came together on their first try. Jen's orgasming vagina made Luke explode inside her instantly.

They had sex for almost two hours, trying all kinds of positions. Jen liked being on top, but not for more than five minutes or so. Doggystyle was almost her favorite, but she loved missionary the most because of its intimacy. There was nothing like looking deep into Lucas's eyes as he came inside her.

Jen practiced flexing her vaginal muscles to make the sex more intense for Lucas. This worked for her, too — it felt so good to squeeze on his dick. She squeezed even harder when he was cumming, and milked the cum out of him, which made his orgasm so mindblowing he almost cried.

Before they started fucking today, Jen had the foresight to lay a couple towels on her bed. And thank God for that, otherwise she'd have been dripping Luke's cum all over her bedsheets.

They weren't sure how much time they had left, so they hopped in the shower together. Of course they started making out and lost track of time. The water had to go cold before they remembered to get out.

Lucas stayed at Jen's house for dinner. Her parents couldn't believe how giggly and affectionate they were. Noticing this, Jen tried to tone it down a bit.

Once it got really dark, Jen got some weed and lighters, and they went on a lovely night walk together. When they found a big tree in a private spot, they sat down there and took out their marijuana. Both of them felt like getting very high tonight, so they each took a joint for themselves and lit up simultaneously. They smoked weed there for quite a while, kissing and giggling, finishing seven joints between the two of them. Then they fell asleep in the grass for a half hour or so.

Saturday, Jen felt an overwhelming desire to have sex with Lucas again. But they were both busy today, so it wasn't going to happen. That was okay. Tomorrow would have to be extra special.

Sunday arrived. Jen and Luke told their parents they were just going to go have fun together today. Maybe do some shopping, go out to lunch, that sort of thing. Instead, they went directly to Mr. Taylor's house.

The moment they entered his clean and tidy home, things already felt pretty safe. And as promised, he was getting ready to leave.

"Alright. I have something for you guys," he said.

Mr. Taylor led them into the living room. There was a huge comfy couch right there. Jen immediately decided that's where they should have sex.

Sitting on the coffee table were two bongs and a fresh pile of weed.

"Either of you know how to use a bong?" he asked.

They both shook their heads no.

"A bong can be confusing to use at first, but it's easier than rolling a joint. And you might like this more. The water helps cool down the smoke. It's very enjoyable."

Mr. Taylor gave them both a full explanation of how the bong worked.

"But you don't have to remember all of that," he said. "Try it out, and I'll give you step-by-step instructions."

He had Jen start by packing the little bowl with weed.

"This is already fun," she said, smiling.

"Nice. Okay good. Now put it to your mouth. I'll light the weed, and you start sucking in gently to pull that smoke into the bong. Yup — there you go. You see the smoke filling up the chamber? Wait a sec. Let it accumulate. Okay now suck that in. Let it fill up your lungs."

Jen quickly sucked in the smoke, then exhaled.

"Wow that was nice," she said. "My lungs got really full."

"Do you feel high already?" Luke asked her.

"Yeah," she said, nodding.

He held her hand.

Now, Mr. Taylor had Jen light her own bong. It took a couple tries to get the movements right, but she got it down, and she took her second hit of bong smoke.

"I like this a lot," Jen said. In fact she liked everything about the bong, including the cute bubbling sound it made.

"You look so sexy doing that," Luke said. Jen giggled.

And now it was Luke's turn. He had just been given quite the demonstration, so it didn't take too long for him to catch on. Jen ignited the weed for him the first time, but after a couple hits he was able to do it himself.

"It looks so cool when it fills up with smoke," Jen said, watching.

Mr. Taylor put a couple other gifts on the table — a selection of marijuana pipes for them to choose from, some extra lighters, and a couple more bags of weed. Jen immediately picked out the cute pink pipe for herself.

Luke took another big hit off the bong.

"I think we're gonna get very high today," he said, exhaling.

Jen giggled.

"Well, you guys have fun," Mr. Taylor said, putting his coat on. "Help yourself to the fridge. Anything you need. I'll be back around 11 tonight, so I probably won't see you."

They thanked him profusely as he went out the door.

Jen sat down on the couch with her bong.

"I can't believe this," she said, sighing. "We're so lucky."

She sparked the lighter, ignited her weed, and sucked it in.

"I still don't actually wanna be a stoner," Luke said, watching his sweet girlfriend take the smoke into her lungs.

"Yeah, same," Jen said, exhaling.

"How often should we get high?" Luke asked her.

"Like two or three days a week?" she suggested, shrugging.

"Sure."

"I think we should have sex more days per week than we get high," Jen decided.

"Dude, I can agree to that," he said. And Jen giggled.

They both sparked up and took three hits from their bongs.

"Oh my gosh I'm so high already," Jen said, lying back on the couch.

Luke lied back as well. Before long, they started kissing and feeling each other up. And their clothes came off.

"Let me give you a blowjob, and you can keep smoking," Jen suggested.

Luke did not need to be convinced. Jen put a pillow on the floor, kneeled there, and started sucking him off. Luke lit his bong and took a deep hit of weed smoke. This was definitely a strange combination of pleasures. He continued hitting the bong for a few minutes while Jen sucked him affectionately and massaged his balls with her hand.

Once Luke started getting a little too close, he asked Jen to sit on his face.

"Sit on your face?" she said, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Dude, your pussy tastes like candy, just do it," he said.

Jen laughed and got in position. As Lucas lied on his back on the couch, she lowered herself down right onto his face. As soon as she made contact, she felt the suction of his lips and the affectionate licks of his tongue.

Moaning and gasping and making other cute noises, Jen took a moment to appreciate the pleasure. Then she reached for her bong. She ignited the weed, filled up the chamber, and sucked it in. She sparked the lighter and took a second hit. And then a third. And then a fourth — and that's when Lucas really started intensely pleasuring her clit. She moaned and whimpered desperately and almost choked on the weed smoke.

Now she felt super dizzy and had to lie down.

"Can you fuck me now?" she asked.

Lucas was feeling very high and a little off balance, but his desire for Jen was so explosive that he still fucked her with 100% vigor and passion.

For hours, they smoked weed and had sex on every piece of furniture in the living room. Even the floor. Jen had never had so many intensely satisfying, deep vaginal orgasms. Lucas came inside of Jen so many times that he lost count. She was doing her best to contain the flood with tissues, but she ended up dripping his cum all over the place — the leather furniture, the coffee table, the hardwood floors, and the rug, which was a little harder to clean.

Neither of them had ever said "I love you" so many times to one person in a single day. Jen was starting to wonder if they might be together forever.

Once they were completely spent, they decided to smoke the pipes that Mr. Taylor had given them. Jen was pretty excited to try this, so she went first. She packed the pipe with weed, flicked the lighter, and eagerly sucked in the smoke.

Lucas lit his pipe and took a nice long drag.

Jen took a second and third hit off her pipe. "That's cool," she said, exhaling.

Jen wondered if pipe-smoking might become her new go-to method at home. Instead of holding a constantly-smoldering joint, she could pack a pipe full of marijuana, then light the weed as she pleased, sucking in all the smoke. That seemed like a pretty sensible way to get high. Plus this pink bejeweled pipe was so freaking cute!

"I like this a lot," she said, sparking her lighter again, then inhaling deeply.

"It's sexier when you use the bong," Luke said.

"Yeah," Jen said, giggling as she exhaled. "The bong is my favorite. I don't think I could hide one in my room, though."

"Maybe Mr. Taylor will let us have the house again sometime."

"That would be awesome," Jen said, smiling.

She held Lucas's hand. They interlocked their fingers and leaned in to kiss.

Mr. Taylor got back from the conference around 11:15 PM. He was delighted to see his house in perfect condition. Jen and Luke had cleaned things up very nicely, honestly leaving the place better than they found it. Even the loose weed had been carefully sealed back up in a bag.

He sat down at his PC, unlocked it, and began browsing a list of folders:

THTR_OFFICE_1

THTR_OFFICE_2

LVNG_RM_1

LVNG_RM_2

LVNG_RM_3

LVNG_RM_4

KITCHEN_1

KITCHEN_2

MASTER_BR_1

MASTER_BR_2

BATHRM_1

He opened up the living room folders, since he was pretty sure that's where Jen and Lucas had sex today. He launched the first few video files and quickly skimmed them. The 1440p cameras had captured things in pristine quality, probably due to the gorgeous lighting on this sunny afternoon.

"Gosh these kids are horny," he said, seeing all the various positions they fucked in — for hours on end.

"And they love smoking weed," he added, seeing them dig into the pile of marijuana and pick up those bongs again and again and again.

Mr. Taylor rewound to focus on the first cunnilingus scene. All of Jen's cute whimpers and moans sounded absolutely beautiful with these new mics. At times when Lucas was eating her out, you could even hear his wet slurps. These sounds were more noticeable after the cunnilingus had gone on for a few minutes, presumably because Jen's pussy was getting a bit juicier.

As he skipped forward in the files, it didn't take long for Mr. Taylor to notice cum dripping from between Jen's legs. This was happening after each time they had intercourse.