Cannabis Quencher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's so enveloped that it takes her by surprise when the larger woman sets the heavy glass piece aside and leans forward until her lips gently graze against her own. White smoke snakes between the two for a beat before Kitten realizes what is happening and that this isn't meant to be just a simple kiss. Eyes lidding, she steadily inhales the smoke between them, tasting not only the citrusy terpenes of the cannabis but also the mintiness of Lyl's breath.

Kitten is the first to pull away and she doesn't cough this time. She blows out a large plume of smoke but manages to hold her own without an issue. Lyl watches her with a knowing smile, a much smaller cloud exiting her lips as her eyes become heavy with the effects of the green plant. In the lavender glow they are like sparkling twin slits set above a very pleased mouth.

It makes the smaller woman nervous yet also increasingly flushed with the desire to feel those same lips against hers again.

Leaning back against the couch, the larger woman pats her lap and murmurs, "C'mere, Kitten."

The pastel femme can't help but obey the woman's soft yet somehow firm command. She closes the distance between them on her hands and knees then crawls into Lyl's lap, straddling her waist. Her breath trembles as she feels the weight of her guest shift and get more comfortable beneath her, lending her more height to look down on her for the first time.

Up close, Kitten swallows the lump in her throat. This large woman feels like a warm, solid, mass between her thighs. Even through her leggings, she can feel the hardness of her body and the lean fat on her belly when she rests her hands on her stomach. Lyl has the frame of a boxer or, as Kitten always suspected, perhaps she was a former MMA fighter or a wrestler. Her face is so handsomely chiseled, so unlike anything she's seen on a woman outside of her favorite lesbian webcomics. It's hard for Kitten to imagine anyone punching it.

Lyl herself is looking up at her just as intently, it seems, through her lidded eyes. Her fingers gently caress the femme woman's soft cheek, trace lightly over her lips smeared with lingering gloss, then trail down her neck, over her shoulder and lastly her arms. Those same hands rest on her thighs and squeeze the thinly clothed flesh as if to test their firmness. The two palms slide upwards but stop at the edge of Kitten's fluffy sweater, making clear they will go no further without permission.

Kitten swallows and lays her hand atop one of Lyl's, gently guiding it beneath the hem of her sweater until she can feel the woman's warm fingertips against her skin at the edge of her leggings. The contact makes her heart flutter.

"My real name is Asha..." Kitten whispers and then bites her bottom lip, unsure of why she is telling her this. She draws in another breath when she feels Lyl's fingers curl around her waist and apply pressure at the small of her back to bring the smaller woman closer. As she leans down, her hands rest on the woman's broad shoulders until her body is flush against hers and their faces inches apart.

In the background, the ambient playlist transitions to the soft and steady tones of a Tibetan singing bowl ringing amidst crashing ocean waves. In the middle of it, there is a brief moment where Kitten in her blissful, indica soothed, imagination begins to believe they are on a violet drenched beach.

It is the sound of Lyl's honeyed voice whispering, her lips brushing lightly against hers as she asks her question that grounds the woman once more.

"Would you like me to call you Asha?"

The girl shakes her head slowly then murmurs, "No, I like it when you call me 'Kitten'-"

Cut off mid-sentence, she is met with an eager and hungry kiss from the large stud beneath her. Both arms encircle her waist and Kitten clings to Lyl's black shirt as she desperately tries to keep up with the pace. Lyl's mouth tastes of mint, weed, and something distinctly her. It makes Kitten feel as if she's taken her first drink of water after a needlessly long thirst.

In the brief moment that the two women seperate, Lyl flips them so that she is on top and Kitten is beneath her. The two of them lay tangled in the space between the coffee table and the couch, the smaller woman's legs parted so her partner could fit snugly between them. They continue to kiss lustfully, clinging to each other and unwilling to yield even as they run out of air in their fervor.

This time it is Lyl that breaks first to look Kitten over carefully, as if she is waiting for something but is unable to vocalize exactly what. Kitten bites her lip as her heart flutters excitedly in her chest, would Lyl dare explore her body further? To help her along she takes the woman's broad hand in her own and guides it downward, once more encouraging her to explore the mahogany skin beneath her fluffy sweater.

Both women gasp at the skin-to-skin contact and Kitten can hardly catch her breath at the feeling of the larger woman's heated palms and fingertips gliding upwards over her belly and rib cage. With no bra to impede her touch, Lyl is soon squeezing her breast and passing a thumb over a hard nipple. It makes Kitten arch her back, squirm beneath her, and push her hips flushly against her.

The butch woman takes the encouragement as permission to lift the little femme's sweater, exposing her midriff, the rising mounds of her breasts, and lastly the dark buds of her hardened nipples. She bends, a low growl rumbling in her throat, to draw one and then the other into her warm mouth. Lyl snakes her arms around Kitten to hold her against her own body as she suckles happily and the woman in turn clings to the back of her head and neck. Her breasts are a fair handful but somehow Lyl can draw almost the entirety of one into her mouth.

"God, Lyl..." Kitten gasps, her lower body growing increasingly wet, heated, and uncomfortable in her leggings.

Each time Lyl drags her teeth over her nipples or her golden fangs prick her flesh she tugs at the broad woman's shirt and moans aloud. Never did she think that she would be so hungry for her yet so gentle and careful with her own strength while handling her body. Kitten can feel the power behind Lyl's sucking mouth and grasping hands sinking into her soft curves but she is just as careful not to bruise her as well.

Eyes closed, Lyl tastes the salt on Kitten's skin and inhales deeply the sweet scent of her somewhere between brown sugar and honey. She's so much warmer and softer than she ever imagined, a complete contrast to her own body. The large woman nuzzles her face affectionately into the little femme's belly and smiles when her moans turn to giggles as she kisses along the waistband of her leggings. She swears that she can smell the arousal rising from between Kitten's legs but she resists the urge to shove her face between her thighs.

Not just yet.

Rising up, she puts some space between the two of them and her eyes lift sharply to meet Kitten's wanton stare. Her thumb hooks into the waistband of the smaller woman's leggings and she gulps when she doesn't feel the usual extra layer of panties. Was this girl simply just averse to underwear?

In the brief pause, Lyl tugs at the tight spandex just enough to reveal Kitten's belly button and the speckles of a shaved trail insisting on making its return. For a brief moment her eyes dart down to the exposed flesh before they rise to meet Kitten's once more. The larger woman opens her mouth to speak but she isn't even able to get the words out before Kitten nods enthusiastically.

She smirks and says, "You don't even know what I was going to ask, Kitten."

And that's all she says, she doesn't wait for the smaller femme to reply as she tugs her leggings down firmly to reveal a trimmed strip of coarse black pubic hair, luscious brown thighs lined with pale stretch marks, and healthy, shapely calves. Lyl's heart swells at the sight of her and she can't believe her luck.

Her eyes catch a glimpse of the closed, shaved lips hidden between Kitten's thighs as she pulls the leggings over her socked feet. In the struggle with spandex, both women chuckle when Kitten kicks her legs in an attempt to get the garment off faster. Even after Lyl has finally tossed them over the couch they both still laugh at the silliness of it all.

In a hidden corner, the droning song of crashing waves and a Tibetan singing bowl end as the playlist smoothly transitions to a solitary flute accompanied by birdsong.

The laughter begins to die between the two women as Lyl's eyes travel down Kitten's body and her hands gently yet firmly widen the femme's legs. She marvels at how soft and warm her legs are, even the sparse hairs feel almost silky. Kitten, herself, blushes furiously as her breathing quickens and she does everything in her power to not cover herself. The other woman's solid, smooth palms behind her knees and on her bare thighs excite her but she feels so exposed.

After all, Lyl is still fully clothed and save for her socks and sweater pushed up to her neck she is practically naked!

"Kitten," Lyl whispers lowly, her voice deepening with her lust, "I need you to tell me you want this."

Kitten's blush deepens and she nods again more slowly this time, too afraid her voice will crack with her nerves should she express her consent verbally. Unfortunately, that just won't do it for Lyl and the larger woman's fingers sink into her flesh to pull her partner closer. Their hips connect and Kitten moans at the combination of the cool zipper and the rough texture of Lyl's black jeans rubbing against the bare lips of her pussy. Her fingers dig into the shag carpet as she attempts to sit up on her elbows, alarmed yet increasingly turned on.

Again, Lyl speaks in that low voice that makes Kitten shudder, her raw need dripping off every syllable, "I mean it. I want to hear you, girl. If you say nothing, I will leave."

As she near growls these words, her hand slips down over the back of the smaller woman's leg and creeps toward the crux of her inner thighs. Kitten's breath catches when Lyl's fingers draw so near to her glistening sex but can't seem to make any sound save for longing whimpers. Lyl's fingers creep closer and she can feel herself getting wetter with anticipation for her touch.

"Y-yes, I want this. Please don't leave..." Kitten manages to whisper, her hips squirming to feel more of Lyl's hand and also smearing her arousal on the front of the butch's pants.

This makes the larger woman smirk, it incites a warmth in her to hear how needy she sounds. Her fingers finally touch Kitten directly, each smooth digit slipping and dipping between the velvety wet folds then swirling over the hard nub of her clit.

Not once does she push inside but comes dangerously close when Kitten raises her hips to encourage her. She's in the mood to tease yet the pressure she applies is quite direct, enough to wring several moans from the woman beneath her immediately but not enough to bring her over.

"Let me hear you say it again," Now Lyl's words are like a purr, encouraging, deepened and honeyed with her growing need to consume the girl in her hands right there on the living room floor. "Again, let me hear you say it..."

The tips of Lyl's fingers swing themselves clockwise around Kitten's clit, drawing a gasp from her rather than words. Unable to hold back, she moans openly as she struggles to form the phrase the handsome woman demands from her.

"Ngh! Lyl, please don't...please don't leave..." Kitten manages between pleasured gasps, her eyes fixed on Lyl's mouth and the golden fangs peeking out from beneath her upper lip. Even in the violet light that bathes them, they glint slightly and she remembers how they felt on her skin minutes ago. Whimpering in frustration, she adds on without thinking, "God, I want this. I would let you do anything to me. Please stay..."

This makes Lyl raise a brow, her hand stills and she cocks her head inquisitively as she asks, "Like what? Tell me what that 'anything' is."

Kitten releases a deep breath, one she didn't even know she was holding, once Lyl's fingers have stopped and allowed her a moment to gather herself. Flushed and panting, she meets Lyl's predatory stare then looks at both her hands and swallows, "I have...I have imagined you touching me like this..."

Trembling with her confession, the small femme reaches for Lyl's other hand beneath her knee holding her leg open and guides it upwards over her chest. She rests the large butch's palm warmly over her throat and her fingers curve easily around her neck.

"I know this game," Lyl muses as her grip tightens and her fingers begin thrusting into her once more. A soft moan devolves into a gurgled gasp from Kitten when Lyl applies further pressure with impressive control, "I didn't peg you as one to play it..."

Kitten cannot respond, nor would she want to.

As Lyl pushes her flat onto her back by her neck and towers over her, one hand clings to the shoulder of her lover's shirt while the other curls it's way around her own thigh in an effort to keep her legs spread. Yet the true testament to her enjoyment was the fact that she'd grown so wet that she could hear her pussy with every pleasurable thrust of those long, strong digits she had always admired.

Her walls pulse rhythmically as Lyl's grasp tightens and her face warms as darkness closes around the edge of her vision but never has she been so close to what is sure to be an intense orgasm. If she could scream, she would. If she could cry out her thanks for what's quickly turning into one of the best fucks of her life, she would. Then just as she thinks she might fall over that edge and the pulsing of her pussy becomes more erratic with the rising crest of pleasure - Lyl's grasp loosens, her fingers slow, the darkness recedes, and air fills her lungs.

The soft femme is left gasping, flushed in the face, and trembling as the butch's fingers curl then tenderly stroke her soaking wet passage. Kitten whimpers her pleasure, her disappointment, and her aching frustration until Lyl rewards her with an adoring kiss that makes her heart flutter.

Against her lips and with her hand still around her throat, Lyl murmurs, "Not too much this time. Next time, we'll talk about how much you can handle."

The suggestion that there would be a next time makes Kitten's body sing and her pussy clenches down dangerously over Lyl's fingers. Chuckling, the butch withdraws them and sucks her teeth when she's met with more mewling sighs.

Those sounds are quickly silenced the moment Kitten watches Lyl suck those same fingers slathered with her thick arousal clean then lick her lips afterwards. Her gold canines flash briefly as she pushes herself up and back on her knees until her face rests between Kitten's soft, brown, thighs.

A thrill runs through the smaller woman seeing her between her legs. It is quickly followed by a sharp yet somehow pleasurable pain when she sinks her golden fangs into the soft, dark flesh of her thigh. Lyl's hands keep a tight hold on Kitten's hips, holding her in place. Even as she squirms under the bites, kisses, and warm licks just out of reach of her center Lyl takes her time before giving Kitten what she's been whimpering for.

And when her tongue finally takes a long, languorous lap over her dripping folds from her entrance upwards to her hard clit the smaller woman gasps aloud. Lyl herself creases her brow in a pleased expression and moans along with her. She tastes even better than she did on her fingers. Her eyes lift to watch the brown skinned femme as she enjoys her pussy, sliding her tongue up in long, slow licks of her slick velvet petals again and again. Each one drawing a shiver, wanton moan, or a roll of Kitten's hips to push her sex further into Lyl's welcoming mouth.

Just when Kitten thinks she's on the brink of begging does Lyl finally oblige her and her mouth envelops her sex, sucking and drawing it in as though she were a ripened peach. The little pastel femme cries out happily, her high pitched voice rising among the ambient tones of her music. She reaches down to glide her glossy nails through Lyl's cropped hair and over her scalp. Without a thought she holds the larger woman's head in both hands, keeping her mouth right where she wants her.

The wet sound of Lyl's greedy lips and tongue joins the harmony of Kitten's mewls amongst the binaural tones humming in the background. Her fingers sink into the femme's mahogany flesh hard enough to possibly leave bruises but when she tries to draw it back Kitten whimpers, "No, harder..."

Lyl is more than happy to please her.

She grabs onto Kitten's hips and holds her down, her glittering black eyes darting upwards to watch the pretty femme squirm in her hands. As she angles her neck just enough to slip her tongue inside, she glides a hand across her skin to squeeze a modest breast and pinch a stiff nipple. This makes the girl whimper her pleasure and bite her bottom lip as she arches her back, eager to feel the larger woman's palms on her naked body.

Between her thighs, Lyl continues to suck Kitten's clit, lap at her flushed folds, and dip her tongue into the core of her pussy. She pays close attention to what Kitten likes most and does her best to repeat it, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. It became even more apparent she was pushing all her buttons in just the right ways when she felt the tiny pinpricks of acrylic nails and the warm palms of hands on her scalp hold her still. Kitten's cries rise in an earnest crescendo and Lyl finds herself unable to pull away even if she wanted to. Her gaze is fixed on watching the plush woman in her hands raise her hips as if in a toast to her tongue then finally find exquisite release.

Kitten's hips lower as her orgasm dies down and Lyl is able to finally disengage. A thick line of clear juices connect her lips and wet chin to the smaller woman's core. Purring aloud she greedily slides her tongue along her lips to gather what's left over into her mouth.

"Wanted to do that for so long..." Lyl says, her voice low yet drunk with satisfaction.

Kitten remains panting on the floor, unable to fully comprehend that her long time fantasy actually came true and the real thing was so much better. She wondered how Lyl didn't have women crawling over broken glass to get more of her. Once she catches her breath she sits up, propping her body up on her elbows as a dopey grin on her face grows wider and wider.

Lyl retreats to sit back on her haunches, her dark eyes still glittering with lust but patient to see what her host would do or say next. If it was anything as positive as the happy look on her face, she could leave this femme's little condo with an inflated ego that was well earned.

"That was..." Kitten giggles giddily then shakes her head, unable to find the right words and settling for, "I've wanted you to do that for so long too."

The pastel femme sits up properly with an amused grunt, causing her bunched up sweater to fall and cover her breasts. She crawls on her hands and knees toward Lyl, eyes fixed on the broad woman's lips still shiny with her wetness in the violet light, and she kisses her wholly and fully. She can smell and taste her own arousal but it only spurs Kitten on to deepen the kiss further. Lyl expresses her rapt approval and delight with a pleased groan.

Even though she'd just held Kitten down on the floor and ate her pussy as though she were richly starving for it, Lyl's hands rise carefully to hold the woman by her elbows. The femme's own hands do the same to her shoulders, even gently squeezing the hard muscle despite their kiss that grew with intensity by the second. When they finally part, their lips are swollen from their efforts and their eyes meet. In the background, a babbling brook and the rustlings of a forest provides mother nature's natural music.