Canoe Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
994 Followers

Michael told me he had more work to do and when back to his office. I started to go home, but couldn't leave. Instead I walked over to his office and stood over his shoulder as he made a few final tweaks to our presentation. I didn't have anything to add or to say, but I just stood there watching. Michael swiveled his chair around and slid his hand up my leg under my skirt and pressed his finger against my wet panties. I looked over my shoulder to see if anyone could see. No one was around and I felt Michael's fingers slide inside of me. I grabbed the wall as I let him invade my pussy.

I was nearing climax when Michael handed me something with his other hand. It was Ted's engagement ring. He asked, "Do you still need it?" I closed my hand around the ring and closed my eyes as I climaxed.

The next weekend Trisha invited Ted and me to join her and Michael for dinner and drinks at his house to celebrate our engagement. I had never been there before, but in some sick way I didn't want leave them alone together. The irony of the situation was not lost on me.

I wore a red bathing suit cover that was see through, with a red polka-a-dot bikini underneath. Michael was clearly aroused to see me if you know what I mean. He kissed me just a little too long as he greeted Ted and me. Trisha seemed to notice.

Dinner was great and we shared a few glassed of wine before retiring to the hot tub. Ted excused himself to use the bathroom and Trisha followed to grab some desert. Ted told Trisha to make him some as well as the both disappeared into the house. It didn't take a minute for Michael to put his hands all over me. Before I knew it I was in his lap and he was sliding my bikini over to ram his cock inside of me.

I didn't stop him, I just held on to his neck as he bounced me up and down on his cock. Just then Trisha came outside to ask Michael a question, but she stopped in her tracks when she saw me on top of him. Michael couldn't see, but I just stared at her. She was obviously upset, but she couldn't react instead she turned around and ran back in the house. Michael didn't take long to cum and we were back in our places by the time Ted and Trisha came back out.

Trisha didn't speak with me the rest of the evening and soon we all left together. On the way home Ted asked what was wrong with Trisha and I told him I didn't think things were working out with Michael.

The next day Trisha and I met for lunch and I told her the entire story. She couldn't believe her ears. Her initial anger was completely gone when I was finished. I turned the tables and asked her what I should do. She didn't have answers only questions like, "What are you doing to do? What about Ted?" I was about to start a life with Ted, but here I was at the eleventh hour fooling around with another guy. I had never cheated on anyone my entire life and here I was betraying the man I loved with this guy...

Ted had a business trip the next week and I was relieved and concerned all at the same time. Part of me was thinking I could get a grip on the Michael situation and put it to bed, while another part of me was hoping Michael would get a grip on me again.

On Tuesday I mentioned to Michael that Ted was out of town and he suggested that we should go to dinner. I agreed, but insisted that we ACTUALLY talk instead of whatever else. Dinner was pleasant and we talked mainly about work. After desert I told Michael I had to go home and to my surprise he didn't argue. I didn't realize it, but Michael had followed me home, pulling in right behind me as I turned in the driveway.

He came in the garage just before I lowered the door and I just smiled at him. He wasn't going to just let me go. He followed me up to my room and while I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, he undressed and set up his Flip camera on the dresser.

I wore the sexiest outfit in my closet and climbed into bed with him. This was the first time we had ever been together in a bedroom. Our first night, a night I could scarcely recall, was on a sleeping bag in a tent. Our second time was on the floor in his office. Our third time was in a hot tub. This was different. Michael took his time with me.

I climbed on top of him and managed to slide his oversized penis inside of me when I remembered doing the same thing to Ted. It was a completely different experience. Michael was so strong, so powerful. I had no idea what I was missing with Ted. Of course my phone vibrated just as I started and without thinking I picked it up. Answering it, I held my finger to my lips telling Michael to be quiet.

I sat up, arching my back as I felt Michael go even deeper and I couldn't help but react to the pressure. Hearing my whimper, Ted asked if I was okay. I could barely respond, saying, "uh, huh."

Michael was lifting me up and down faster and faster and felt myself coming closer to having an orgasm when I told Ted I had to go. I am not sure if it was subconscious, but I laid the phone down without pressing the off button. Once the phone was on the nightstand I said, "Oh Michael, this is so good" and proceeded to let myself go. It was the most amazing night of my life. The next morning we slept in and didn't make it in the office. My cell phone was dead and I started to wonder, did I leave it on?

Michael handed me a DVD he burned that afternoon, it was a video of our night together. I tried to reach Ted a few times, but only got his voice mail. I put it in the DVD player and watched it. We looked amazing together. God he was so big!

Michael and I spent the rest of the week together. On Friday Ted got home early and began to unpack. He had left me a message or two, but we never connected live. He turned on the television, presumable to watch the news, but realized the DVD was on. He pressed play and saw the video of Michael and me. I hadn't realized it, but I had left Ted's engagement ring on the nightstand. He found it as the DVD began to play.

I left work a little early to beat Ted home, but when I saw his car in the garage I realized I was too late. I felt my ring finger and realized the ring was in the bedroom. I wondered what else I forgot to pick up as I made my way upstairs. I could hear the television in our bedroom and I suddenly went pale when I realized what he was watching.

I made my way to the door and as I peeked in I saw Ted lying on the bed masturbating as he watched Michael and me fuck. I must have made a noise because Ted looked over and stopped masturbating as he saw me. I am not sure what came over me, but I walked over to the bed and said, "Here let me do it."

Ted was confused, but he let me start giving him a handjob. After a moment he began watching the video again, Michael had me bent over the side of the bed as he entered me from the rear. You could see his cock going in an out of me on the tape. I whispered to Ted, "Can you believe how big he is?"

Ted responded, "how does he get it in? doesn't it hurt?"

I asked, "Are you mad?"

Ted said, "Yes."

I then tried to explain, "The first time I was drunk, it happened at the canoe trip. After that I just couldn't help myself. I didn't plan it, it just happened. You like to watch, don't you?"

Ted barely admitted, "Uhuh."

I began rubbing faster and faster until Ted ejaculated. As I helped him clean up I said, "If you want, I will ask Michael if you can watch us for real."

Ted looked embarrassed and went to the shower. I called Michael and told him what had happened and he said he could be there in an hour.

After Ted's shower he came downstairs and we started talking. He wanted to stay together, but I wasn't certain that was even an option anymore. I couldn't stay with him out of guilt. In the middle of our conversation the doorbell rang and I jumped up to answer it. It was Michael and I let him in. He walked up to Ted to shake his hand and said, "So Sarah says you want to watch."

Ted didn't say anything to Michael, who didn't seem to mind as he took my hand and led me to our room. I was so aroused I didn't stop to think how Ted might be feeling. Michael positioned a chair in the middle of the room or Ted and he called to Ted to come on up. To my surprise Ted peeked his head into the room and Michael motioned to the chair. Ted didn't move from the doorway at first. Michael then tossed me on the bed and began kissing me. Before long he was inside of me and I was completely entranced. Ted found his way to the chair eventually and to my surprise began masturbating.

Michael had just given me an orgasm when he got up and walked over to Ted. Holding his cock in his hand he began stroking it as he stood just in front of Ted. Ted didn't stop masturbating as Michael said, "You like what you see, don't you?"

I called over to Michael to come back to bed when he ejaculated on Ted's face. Ted turned his head away as the second stream of semen hit him on the cheek. I protested, "Michael, stop it! What are you doing?"

I jumped up and pulled his arm as his last load fell on Ted's crotch, covering his penis and hand with semen. I pushed by Michael and started to wipe the semen off of his face. He looked so pathetic covered in Michael's semen I felt horrible. Michael said, "Sarah, he likes it, look he isn't stopping."

I looked into Ted's eyes and he was somewhere else, in a different place. He was still rubbing his cock as I wiped the last portion of semen off of his face. I stood up and turned to Michael and told him to fuck off. Michael laughed and pushed me to the side.

Standing in front of Ted he said, "Open your mouth!"

Ted closed his eyes, but opened his mouth. Michael pushed the head of his cock in Ted's mouth and to my surprise Ted began to suck it. Michael said, "See, he likes it, the little pervert likes my cock." I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I tried to pull him off, but just as I did Ted began to ejaculate himself. He WAS getting off on it. I ran out of the house that night. I broke up with Ted the next day and never saw Michael again.

edmead
edmead
994 Followers
12