Can't Fight Temptation

Story Info
Younger sister's tempting is too strong.
963 words
4.12
298.9k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I have always been close. My dad walked out on us and our mom when we were just 5 and 3 so I had to help her with certain aspects of growing up. High school was fun and I tried to teach her as much as I could about what guys were after. She was growing up fast and there was nothing I could do about it.

When she went away to college we kept in touch. She was only an hour away so it wasn't all bad. After her freshman year she told me she didn't like it there and wanted to transfer to another school- out of state and clear across the country. Needless to say I was disappointed. See, somewhere between her junior year in high school and now she turned into a drop dead gorgeous woman.

I came home one Friday night a little bit earlier than normal. I knew my mom would be asleep and thought my sister was out with friends. The house was dark and rather serene.

As I walked down the hall I heard a noise coming from my sister's room. I walked toward her room and the closer I got, the noise was no longer a noise- it was a moan. A low, sensual moan.

Her door wasn't closed all the way so I crept closer to investigate. I peeked in and could not believe what I saw. My sister was naked from the waist down and was busily playing with her pussy. An absolutely amazing sight. Her light next to her bed was on low so it made it even sexier to look at.

I grew hard at the sight of my baby sister playing with herself. I instinctively dropped my hand to my crotch and started to rub the outside of my pants. I wanted so bad to take out my cock and jerk off while watching her, but I was afraid she would hear and stop and then I would have to explain why I was watching her play with herself.

I resigned myself to going to my own bed and finishing by myself.

I hurriedly got undressed and jumped into bed to relieve myself. It felt so good to finally get a grip on my aching cock that I didn't think it would take long at all to cum.

I had my eyes closed thinking of my sister and what I had witnessed. I had a pretty good rhythm going when I heard my door open.

There was my sister standing there with her t- shirt on and nothing else.

"I see you enjoyed my show", she said. "I heard you come in tonight and figured I was going to finish no matter what."

I was speechless. I tried to stop and pull my covers over me but she walked up to my bed and shook her head no.

"You watched me, now I wanna watch you." She sat on the edge of my bed as I started to stroke my cock. I could tell she was getting turned on because she couldn't keep still.

I continued to jerk off and after a few moments her arousal was too much for her and her hand dropped between her legs to rub herself some more. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen and was getting even more turned on, if that was even possible.

She lifted her t-shirt over her head and was now as naked as me. I don't know what got into her, but I wasn't about to complain.

Then she got this wicked smile on her face and stopped. She moved my hand off of my cock and replaced it with her own. My God, I was getting a hand job from my sister. And it felt great.

I thought I would return the favor so I reached over and started to rub her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned, much like what I had heard earlier.

I decided that I was going to go for broke. I took my hand off her pussy, sat up and tossed my sister on her back.

She looked up at me and asked, "what are you doing?"

"Something I have wanted to do for a very long time" I responded. I dove in and started to lick her pussy. It was soaking wet. She grabbed my head and grinded my face hard into her puss.

"Oh yeah, that feels sooooooo good. Lick my pussy. Mmmmmmm." She thanked me with a face full of cum.

I figured I had gone this far, so I got on my knees and grabbed my cock. I pointed it at her gaping hole and rubbed her clit with it. She got a little scared looked on her face. "We can't fuck. You know it isn't right. We shouldn't have done any of this," she said.

I took my cock and put it inside her and it slid right in. Any objections she had before went right out the window.

"Ohhhh god, that's it. Fuck me, fuck me," she panted. I told her to keep it down because our mom might hear us. I kept thrusting into her and she took every bit of it. I tried to hold on, but there was not much I could do. "I'm cumming,where do you want it?" I asked.

"Shoot it inside me . I want to feel you cum burning inside me." That did it. I came for what seemed like an hour. She followed right behind me. My sister kissed me long and hard, got up, and went back to her own bed.

It was the most incredible feeling I had ever had. I wondered it it would ever happen again. Well...