Can't Get No... Relief

Story Info
It's going to be a long week.
6.6k words
4.33
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to go, my babies!" Tillie knelt in front of the closet and scooped up one bouncing ferret. Tucking him into the carrier, she slid the door back and heard an indignant squeaking noise. "Poor little Trina, got your foot stuck in the slide again?" Working carefully, Tillie dislodged the small creature's foot, before scooping her up and tucking her in the carrier with Sam.

"Do you have your furry little rats, yet?"

"They are not rats, uncle Roger." Tillie sniffed. "They are FERRETS, as I keep reminding you."

"Ferret, rat, no difference."

"Hmph."

"Ready to go see Jackson?"

Tillie turned to her father. "Oh, I can't wait." She shuffled the carrier into a more comfortable position. "I haven't seen him since I was twelve. He sent me that silly pony card for my eighteenth birthday last year." She giggled.

"He probably thinks you're still twelve." Johnny snuffed out his cigarette. "Aight, let's go."

Together the three of them rode in the limo to the airport. Tillie kept taking each ferret out of the carrier to give it a cuddle. "Don't worry my babies, we'll have the BEST time. You'll see." Arriving at the airport, Tillie locked the carrier and handed them over for inspection.

"Any other carry on?" A bored employee eyed the creatures with some suspicion.

"Nope, just these two." She smiled. "All of my luggage goes under."

"Suit yourself."

In the next airport, Tillie clung to her carrier as a large German Shepard walked past. "I hope uncle Jackson gets here soon." Eyeing the dog with some fear, she swallowed.

"Don't worry, he's well trained." The TSA agent smiled at Tillie. "Unless you happen to be smuggling drugs in with your pets."

"My daddy may be a rocker, but he does not live the lifestyle." Tillie sniffed.

Johnny laughed and tugged on her ponytail. "Speaking of which, Jackson better show up soon, or I'm going to get noticed. Lazy ass was supposed to be here waiting on us."

A man ran up. "Yo! Johnny. Sorry, I'm late. I had car trouble."

"I told you to replace that old beater with something new. I sent you enough money."

"Hey, I'm restoring a classic. I don't want your fancy "new" anything. Cars today, can't put your hands in them. They're like an expensive wom—" Jackson froze and stared at the curious eyes staring at him. She was a lovely thing, small body, huge tits, with guileless eyes watching him closely. "Yo, you didn't say you were bringing a girlfriend."

Johnny laughed. "This is my daughter. You remember her."

A massive smile broke out across her face. "Uncle Jackson, silly goose. You don't remember me?"

Jackson's mouth fell for a moment, before he snapped it shut. "Yeah, yeah, I remember you, little mite. Say, what's in the cage?" He scrambled for a change in topic.

"This is Sam and Trina. Say hi! I hope you don't mind, they won't be much upkeep, and I'll clean any little mess they make."

"Oy, ferrets? Cool." Jackson eyed the girl. This was going to be a long week.

Stepping out of the car, Jackson gestured to the house. "I have sent all your stuff to your rooms. Since I only have the three rooms, I'll be sleeping on the futon."

"That doesn't seem right." Johnny grinned. "Putting you out in the cold."

"Eh, I crash there at night anyway, I get too involved watching my best friend on the gossip shows." Jackson winked at Tillie and she giggled.

Johnny raked his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Man, I am completely knackered."

Jackson laughed. "Six months in Britain and you already sound like a brit."

Making his way into the house, Johnny sighed. "Seven months in Europe, three in Moscow, this world tour is kicking my ass."

"Imagine that, my old friend has finally made it. Took you seven years to come back, but you come back triumphant." Jackson clapped Johnny on the back. "How the hell did you manage that?"

"Let me tell you all about it."

As two old friends connected, Tillie happily chased her ferrets. Jackson sipped his beer, and eyed Tillie's tight backside as she bent under the couch. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he turned his attention back to Johnny. "What?"

"How's the shop?"

"Same ol', same ol'." Jackson shrugged. "Though business picked up for a little while when people got wind I'm your friend. I've seen some gorgeous bikes come through lately. You know a collector from a fan, by the state of their bikes. You wouldn't believe how many idiots bought a bike they can't handle cause it's a Johnny exclusive." He nodded towards the girl cuddling a ferret. "Eighteen, huh?"

"Nineteen come May." Johnny snorted. "Time flies."

"Yeah." Jackson rubbed his mouth. "And you let her dress like that?"

Johnny eyed his daughter. Finding no issue with the tiny shorts and belly shirt, he shrugged. "She's been dressing herself since she was three."

"A three-year-old could fit in that." Jackson muttered.

"What was that?"

Jackson coughed hard. "Concerts all week, ain't that the shit?"

Johnny sighed. "I need some sleep. Between the airport and the concert tomorrow night, I catch all I can."

Roger pushed away from the sink, draining the rest of his beer. "What Johnny does, I follow."

Jackson licked his lips as he turned to Tillie. "I suppose you want to sleep as well."

"To be honest, I want a shower."

"Oh."

"Where is it?" She asked politely.

"Right through here, towels are in the bottom cabinet."

"Thank you."

He stared at the closed door for a long moment, imagining her taking off her clothes. When the water turned on, he shook himself.

In the bathroom, Tillie stood naked by the shower, holding her hand out, waiting for it to be warm. Sighing, she was lost in her own little fantasy. She hadn't remembered, not quite that clearly, how attractive she had found her uncle Jackson. He wasn't really her uncle. He was her daddy's best friend since high school. He was "practically" her uncle, and that was the important distinction. He was gorgeous. Stepping into the shower, she groaned under the heat of the water battering down on her tired body. Scrubbing the soap into her hair, she wondered what kind of lover he would be. Would he be kind and sweet, or tough and aggressive? She had never been with another, and she hoped. Maybe a little, that the opportunity would present itself. She rubbed the soap over her breasts and imagined his hands on them. Every action she took in the shower made her wonder, if Jackson were in here with her, how would it feel?

By time she stepped out of the shower, she was shivering with desire and anticipation. She decided that since her father and uncle roger slept like the dead, maybe now was the time. The towel was too small. Annoyed by his towels, she made the do with the best she could, trying to dry off. It had been her idea to dry off properly and then tend to her body with creams and perfume, but the darned towels could barely hold a drop of water. Wrapping one around her breasts as best she could, she stepped out of the bathroom.

Tillie peeked out of the shower and looked back and forth. Sneaking down to her father's room, she was pleased to find he was still sleep. Making her way to the living room, she spotted Jackson on the couch, lightly dozing. Creeping her way over, she looked down at him. He looked like an angel, all golden hair and tanned skin. He had taken his shirt off to sleep, and his chest rippled with muscle. His eyes fluttered half-way open and he smiled.

Standing over him, was a goddess in a towel. The obscenely tiny towel left nothing to the imagination, and where it split open revealed just the smallest amount of crotch hair. Her soft brown hair hovered around her face like a halo, and her grey eyes watched him with curiosity. "Beautiful." He mumbled, reaching out for her.

Leaning in, she bent down, her breasts heaving over the edge of the towel, as her face came closer to his. His hand brushed the lower part of the towel back, revealing those short soft hairs to his roaming hand. Gentle, he started to slide his fingers forward. When the water dripping from the hair on her head touched his wrist he jolted back and up. His forehead connected with hers and she jumped back.

"Ow!" She grabbed her forehead.

"What are you doing?" He scrambled back and tried to climb off of the futon.

"Well, I..."

Licking his lips, he felt his dick jump and twitch as he realized where all that blush could go. "I don't care. I don't want to know. Go to bed. Just, go to bed!" He grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her down the hallway. Slamming the door behind her, he closed his eyes and swore. It was going to be a long damned week.

The next morning, he was standing at the stove making pancakes when Johnny came in and flopped in a chair. "Anyone else up?" Johnny grabbed the pitcher of orange juice and filled a cup.

"Just me so far."

"You're so damned domestic."

Jackson shrugged. "It helps get me laid. Am I taking you to the concert hall tonight?"

"Yeah, the limo comes tomorrow night, and the rest of the band is staying at the hotel by the venue. Tonight, I'm just normal old Johnny. You look tired."

Jackson winced. He hadn't slept the rest of the night. Every time he closed his eyes he saw a brunette beauty with a tiny body and massive breasts. "I don't know what came over me. Just excited to see you, I guess."

Johnny cocked an eyebrow. "Sure."

"Hi, Daddy!" Tillie bounced into the room, the breasts in question almost popping out of her too tiny top. She bent forward and kissed Johnny on the cheek.

"Hey, baby. Eat some pancakes, you're entirely too thin."

"Pancakes! I love pancakes!" Tillie flopped down at the table.

"My grandmother's secret..." Jackson turned around and had a flash of naked flesh in his mind. "Recipe." He squeaked.

"You sure you're ok, mate?" Johnny eyed his closest and oldest friend.

Jackson swallowed, even as he imagined Tillie sitting on her chair completely naked. "Just dandy." He put some pancakes on her plate and she smiled up at him.

"Are you coming to the concert tonight?"

"Of course." He forced a smile. "I'd not miss this."

At the concert hall, Jackson pulled into a parking spot in the garage. "Holy shit, this is a monkey show."

"Welcome to my new life." Johnny pulled off his sunglasses. "I have to sneak every damned where."

Jackson opened the door for Tillie. "Well, let's get up there."

The four of them got into the utility elevator, with Tillie scooting closer up to Jackson. She grinned up at him. "Hello."

He coughed. "Hi. We saw each other this morning."

"Yeah, but..."

"Make way, make way." A worker in uniform shoved a massive speaker in the elevator, forcing Jackson and Tillie into a corner. More equipment was put into the elevator, and the space got tighter. Jackson was crammed into the far corner, and Tillie pressed up against him. Her ass was pressed into his crotch, her back against his chest, and he could clearly see down the front of her shirt.

"Um. Help?" She squeaked.

"I can't..." He wiggled and tried to push at the speaker. "I can't get anywhere."

She wiggled against him and frowned. This was not her plan. She could barely breathe, but his breath was brushing against her neck, and aggravating the tiny hairs on the back of her neck.

Suffering. What in God's name had he done for this suffering? Trying to think of his late grandmother was not killing his erection one little bit. Giving up, and knowing they were invisible to everyone else, he lifted his hands, ready to grab her hips.

A sudden horrific noise erupted in the elevator. Jackson's hands froze midair.

"Sorry." Muttered a worker.

"Oh, dear GOD!" Tillie grabbed her nose. "That's horrible!"

"Mac, I told you not to eat that damned Mexican food." Another worker muttered.

After the concert, Jackson leaned against his car and eyed the elevator. He was out of his goddamned mind. She was the daughter of his best friend, and a teenager at that, and all he could think about was throwing her in the nearest bed. Watching her bounce around backstage as her daddy rocked around on stage had just been too much. He congratulated his friend on an awesome concert and then bailed. He was not about to hang out for the after party. For once in his life he debated taking up smoking. At least he'd have something to do with his hands.

Turning away from that awful elevator, he opened the door to the car. The soft ding of the elevator made him hesitate. Tillie came running out, her tits bouncing back and forth. Cursed. He was fucking cursed.

"Something up, little bit?"

"Can I go home with you?"

Jackson cursed his own pants for being too tight. "What?"

"Daddy is having one of his parties with the rest of the band. He said you wanted to leave already, so I want to go too."

"With me." His voice was flat, his mind racing.

She put her hands behind her back and tried to will her breasts to increase in size. "With you."

"Fine." Jackson climbed in the car. "Get in."

He gunned the engine and sped out of the garage. He was out of his mind. What he planned on doing with her was something else entirely. The sooner he got her home, the better.

Placing her hand on his thigh, she smiled up at him. Scooting closer, she tried to figure out her best angles. "I've missed you, Jackson."

He licked his lips. "You've grown."

"I have." She giggled nervously.

Realization hit him like a brick. "You're twelve."

"No, I'm almost nineteen."

"You might as well BE twelve." Jackson pulled into the driveway and slammed out of the car.

Tillie came around the car and put her hands on Jackson's shoulders. "But, I'm not." She whispered, standing on her toes.

Grabbing her shoulders, he forced her back a step. "No."

"But..."

"NO."

Turning away, he made his way into the house. "Go to bed, Tillie."

"But, Jackson..."

"GO. TO. BED!" He grabbed her arm and marched her to her bedroom.

"I'm not twelve!" She yelled as he closed the door in her face.

The following day, the four people waited by the curb for the limo. When a small limo pulled up, band members included, Johnny swore. "There's not enough room for all of us."

"I'll just stay home." Jackson shrugged.

"Not on your life. Tillie can stay home with her precious pets."

"But, daddy!"

"Your daughter is more important than I am..."

"You're family. We'll just call a different company."

"I can sit in Uncle Jackson's lap!" Tillie clapped. It'll be a tight squeeze, but we won't be late!"

"Sounds like a plan." Johnny nodded.

Jackson eyed Tillie's tight shorts. "I don't think..."

"Get your asses in the limo." Johnny shoved at Jackson.

Piling in the limo, Jackson climbed in and winced as Tillie climbed in his lap. "Just like when I was little." She giggled.

"Yeah, little. You've grown." He shifted uncomfortably. "A lot."

"Did you call my daughter fat?" Johnny laughed.

Jackson froze. "Aged. Grew up, got..."

Johnny laughed again. "Calm down, calm down, man. I can't get mad at you."

Tillie wiggled her hips and leaned back against Jackson's chest. "But you've stayed comfy."

"Yeah. Sure." Jackson held up his hands, unaware of where to put them.

Tillie reached out and grabbed his hands, wrapping them around her waist. "Human seatbelt!" Her high giggle made everyone else grin. The rest of the band was used to Tillie's weird antics.

"Where's the rats?" One of the band members snorted.

"Ferrets." Jackson shook his head. "They're ferrets."

Tillie wiggled and bounced. "Exactly!"

"Please stop." With a wince, Jackson tried to readjust.

"Oops."

The following morning, Jackson rolled over and groaned. Tillie had taken every opportunity she could to bump against him, shove her breasts up in his face, and sit in his lap. Her father was thankfully oblivious to her constant attempts to seduce him, but by God he was going out of his mind. He dreamed of her, he fucking smelled her, his dick screamed out for her. Damned girl had no fucking clue.

He hobbled out of the living room and into the bathroom. Splashing cold water over his face, he looked up in the mirror and yelped. Whipping around, he stared at the girl behind him.

"Hello, Jackson."

"What now?"

"Sorry, Sam disappeared, and I can't find him." Sniffling, she wiped her nose. "I didn't check his carrier last night and I don't know... oh, I'd be so lost if something happened to him."

"Ok, ok, little bit, don't cry. We'll find your precious pet."

After searching the house for over an hour, they found the wayward ferret asleep in a pants drawer.

"See? All is fine."

Tillie cuddled the sleepy ferret. "Is that a ferret in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" She gave out a watery laugh.

Johnny rolled his eyes. "You found your silly pet; can we all have breakfast now?"

"Daddy, I have to get Trina back in the carrier too."

"Just, whatever."

Jackson rubbed the back of his neck. "You love them, don't you?"

She cuddled Sam. "They're my babies." Tucking the small creature in the cat carrier, she bent down and tried to scoop up the other ferret. As she bent down, a rip was heard by everyone.

Johnny began to laugh. "That's unladylike"

Jackson was treated to a pair of red lacy panties.

Tillie jerked up and grabbed her shorts. "Daddy! I did not fart, my shorts ripped!"

"Well, if you didn't wear shorts that need painted on."

As her face turned red, she puffed out her cheeks. She was horrifically embarrassed at Jackson seeing her in such a state. "Daddy! I need new shorts!"

"You have like, 400 pairs."

"But, I liked these shorts!" With a pout, she began to form a plan. "Plus, I need a new bathing suit. I forgot mine."

Johnny rolled his eyes. "I don't have time today. I have a concert."

"But, daddy, you always have a concert. Besides, Jackson can take me."

"What?" Jackson balked at the idea.

"Yeah!" Tillie used her best innocent face.

Johnny tossed her hands in the air. "Fine, fine. But, you know the drill. Bruce goes."

"Bruuuce?" Tillie whined.

"I'm calling him."

"Oh, but..."

Sitting in the backseat of Jackson's car, Tillie pouted. Bruce, a massive bruiser of a bodyguard sat in the front seat beside Jackson, the spot she wanted. They were all silent on the way to the store, and even as they made their way into the department store, Jackson looked everywhere but at her.

Bruce parked himself beside the changing rooms. "Find yo clothes." He snarled.

Tillie began going through the store, dragging Jackson around as she held up various shorts and bathing suits and other assorted clothes.

"Tillie, please, give a man some mercy. Just get whatever."

"Ugh, you sound like my dad. Fine, go sit with Bruce. I have to try all this on."

"Wait, you have to what?"

Half an hour later, loaded down with seemingly every piece of fabric in the store, Tillie made her way into the changing rooms.

Jackson nodded to Bruce. "She do this often?" Bruce just glared him down. He sighed and waited to be bored.

Tillie came out holding two identical pairs of shorts. "Which one of these do you think I should go with?"

"Uhh. That one." Jackson randomly pointed at a pair.

Tillie nodded decisively. "You're completely right." She disappeared back in the changing room. In the room, she tried on the shorts and eyed her ass. With a frown she tucked the shorts to the side and began sorting through bathing suits. Choosing a tiny green number, she wiggled her way into the bottoms, before tying the top around her neck. Stepping out, she tried her best to saunter towards Jackson. "How about this?"

"Uh..." He blinked at her. The tiny triangle at the bottom did nothing to cover the imagination. "It's... nice."

"Nice." Disappointment clouded her voice. "So this isn't the one."

12