Can't start a fire without a spark

Story Info
A sadistic tale of bondage, outdoor sex and fierce jealousy.
6.1k words
4.7
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mercedez came to a slow and steady halt and she managed to breathe out ever so slightly, relief starting to flood through her veins at the sight of the metal yellow Armco barrier blocking the track ahead. She sat rigid to the seat, her arms bound behind her tightly, behind the seat so that she could wrap her fingers around the netting meant for rear passengers to place their belongings in. Her ankles were chained to the lever underneath the seat. No matter how hard she tried, the lever wouldn't move so she was unable to push the chair back and give her wrists enough movement to undo the rope that was cutting into her delicate wrists. Bleeding was not an option.

He looked at her briefly, his eyes full of menace, and she felt the sting in her cheek once again -- she vividly remembered how hard he had slapped her for daring to open her mouth, to speak. She said nothing as he opened the driver's door and walked purposely towards the end of the barrier. She watched intently as he took a key from his pocket and tried to lift the barrier, failing repeatedly. He didn't take his eyes off her, they bored into her soul and she felt every second of it as though he was reading every thought that had ever crossed her mind. She held her breath once more and he looked away briefly, his glance returning as he smiled and swung the barrier open. Her eyes widened and she desperately wanted to scream, but the sting in her cheek reminded her that silence was her only chance of getting through this.

He pulled the car forward and onto the track -- it was rough and uneven and made the car list to the right, towards him, her captor. He got out once more and locked the barrier behind him before jumping back into the driver's seat, smiling.

'You didn't expect that did you?'

She didn't know whether to answer, whether he would slap her again if she did. She shook her head and tried to regulate her breathing -- shallow and fast, she tried to disguise the fact that she was aware of her fate, that she knew what he was going to do next. Her wrists twisted involuntarily and she felt the friction burning into her from the ropes he had tied her with. He reached out and turned the volume up on the radio, she recognised the song - Elvis Presley, Caught in a Trap -- it was almost as though he had chosen it on purpose.

He pulled the car up half a mile or more along the track. It was wider here, the overgrown brush no longer threatening to scratch into the black paintwork on the freshly cleaned doors, etching a tale of debauchery and madness. He turned the engine off, faced her briefly, his eyes burning with desire and suddenly he grabbed her by the hair, pulling it hard, making her head jerk towards the passenger door and causing her to cry out so that he heard. He didn't look away and neither did she as he reached down with his free hand and unchained her ankles from the lever below. She wanted to kick out at him, to fight him off, but now was not the time -- she had to play it cool, she had to get out alive.

'Spread your legs', he demanded.

She did as she was told, nervously separating her thighs to the same width as the seat she sat on, hoping it would be enough. It wasn't. Of course it wasn't.

He gripped her right thigh hard and lifted it over the gearshift, moving his hand down to her ankle and pushing it down over his lap, the tip of her boot touching the driver's door card. Her trousers were tightly pushing against her inner thighs and pussy and as he released her ankle, she dared not move it and close her legs. With his left hand still pulling on her hair, he moved his right hand between her legs and rubbed her from her lips to her clit, smiling at her and not once releasing his gaze.

He kept rubbing her, her trousers the only barrier between them, and she felt the burn in her wrists return as her arms tried desperately to break free from the rope that bound them so tight. It was futile, he'd tied them too tight, she knew that he had done this before. Thoughts flickered through her head, it was if she was dying and the big things in her life were coming to the fore. Only she wasn't thinking of the big things, she was thinking about her freedom and what she would do if she could only untie the rope. It wasn't going to happen, not today and as he moved his hand to her waistband and tore her trousers clean apart along the seam she knew she had no chance.

Her trousers fell into a heap of uneasy insignificance in the foot well of the passenger side, her clean white knickers hugging her thighs and crotch momentarily before he swept them aside and pushed his finger deep inside her. Her hips pushed towards him in a bid to push him out but he saw something different -- to him this was her wanting more, so he slipped a second finger inside her and watched her as her eyes glazed over and the burn from her wrists made her cry out. He finger fucked her for a minute or two, eyes wild with desire, his grin growing wider as time moved on second by second.

And then, just like that he stopped. He let go of her hair and after licking his dirty fingers clean, he reached out and took a swig from the bottle of water on the dashboard. She took the opportunity to breathe. She made plans for her next move and she hoped beyond hope that he would untie her arms.

'Don't look at me' he growled.

She immediately looked away, out to the fields on her left, out of his line of vision. She hadn't even realised she'd been looking at him really, but she recognised the brand on the bottle, she knew where he'd purchased it. She knew that the details were significant and she knew she had to remember. She looked through the gap in the hedge, towards a haze of civilisation, houses. She imagined the people in those houses, going about their daily lives, oblivious to the fact that she was bound in his car and a slave to his desires.

She was almost swept away in a sea of those people in their houses, going about their business for a moment, but he spoiled that, he brought her back to the reality of her situation with the crushing grip of his hand upon her face. The bottle no longer in his hand, he squeezed her cheeks between his fingers and thumb and pulled her towards him, placing his lips upon hers and forcing his tongue into her mouth, exploring her deeply, his lust felt with every flick of his tongue. She didn't fight it, nor did she kiss him back, somewhere in between -- a place that made her feel that she was part of something, something that gave her a little control.

She didn't know what made him do it, whether it was her response to his kiss or something else, but all of a sudden he shoved her leg back towards the passenger footwell, lifted his body up and lunged towards her, straddling her and pinning her to the seat. He stared at her the whole time, full of intent. He was driven by a desire that she couldn't measure and without lifting his gaze he reached behind her and undid the rope that bound her. She felt it fall from her wrists and her hands became free, falling limply to the sides of the seat. She felt relief, she felt able to breathe, but she felt one thing more than most -- she felt the urge to fight, and fight she was gonna.

She flexed her fingers, staring deep into his eyes all the while, then suddenly she swung her hands forward, slamming them on his chest as hard as she could in a bid to push him off her, hoping to catch him unaware and open the passenger door. He didn't move. Not even half an inch. He was bigger and stronger than her and his weight was too much for her to shift. He laughed in her face hysterically and grabbed her wrists, crossing them and placing them forcibly across her chest so that she could feel her own heartbeat, pulsing hard and fast against her fingertips.

'I don't think so' he said, placing his face a mere inch from hers so she could feel his warm breath on her lips. 'You're gonna fucking regret that move you dirty fucking bitch.'

She could feel that he was hard, his cock pressing against her as he pushed his weight towards her, releasing her hands briefly whilst pulling her hair so hard against the headrest that she was rendered immobile long enough for him to open the passenger door with his right hand, almost falling out of the door, pulling her with him so that her legs swung around and hung towards the passenger sill, the cool air brushing past her legs and reminding her that she was more or less naked from the waist down.

He pushed her head back so that she was laying across the passenger seat, facing the grey felt roof of the car, as he released her hair. She closed her eyes as he pulled her to the edge of the passenger seat and lifted her towards him by the ass, removing her knickers swiftly and spreading her legs, placing his face just inches from her exposed pussy. She daren't move, she felt more vulnerable than ever before and she knew that a wrong move now would cost her dearly.

He used both hands to part her lips and spread her wide, moaning with pleasure, moving closer, his breath upon her pussy, his desire taking all control from him. He stabbed her pussy with his tongue, then slowly licked her from her hole to her clit before burying his head there, expertly licking her for what seemed like an eternity, only stopping to breathe momentarily before pounding her once again with his tongue deeply and with purpose. She felt his fingers enter her, moving round and round, hard and fast. His tongue flicked her clit and his fingers were in and out, everywhere, all over her pretty little pussy.

She opened her eyes, realising that he had moved his head and was leaning over her, his fingers continuing to fuck her hard.

'Do you like that you dirty bitch? Answer me, do you fucking like it?' His voice was raw and full of carnal desire for her.

'Yes' she said, 'Yes, I like it'. It was the only answer she dared to give. She could feel her heart pounding, feeling like it was going to break right out of her chest. Her breathing was fast, making her mouth feel dry and sticky.

'Get down on your fucking knees', he demanded, grabbing her by the throat and pulling her towards him.

No sooner had she sat up, he'd twisted her hair around his fingers, forcing her to her knees at the side of the car in front of his rock solid cock, his trousers around his waist. Small stones dug into her knees and her hands as she steadied herself in front of him on the dusty track. Startled, she looked ahead, the distant houses blocked by his presence looming over her, making her feel small and confirming that however hard she wanted to fight, her energy should be used differently -- this was a fight she would not win.

'Suck it and suck it good, you filthy bitch' he muttered between shallow, fast breaths. He grabbed her hair and forced her towards his crotch, his cock touching her open lips as he rammed it hard and deep into her throat causing her to gag momentarily.

She moved her hands up his thighs, around his waist and pulled his crotch towards her as he moved rhythmically in and out of her mouth. She moved her right hand and placed it on his sack, caressing it with gentle consideration as he moaned with pleasure and released enough pre cum into her mouth to relieve the dryness caused by her fast shallow breaths -- the one thing that she couldn't control, the one thing that told him she was loving every minute and his dominance was turning her on to the point of ecstasy. The thing that kept him hard and encouraged him to be rough with her and to keep the surprises coming. He hadn't expected her to shove him in the chest and fight back, but her glazed look as she stared into his eyes and her shallow breathing told him that her failure to move him had only turned her on even more. His filthy, submissive little bitch had been the perfect slave to his burning desire and her soaking wet pussy had tasted sweet and hot and musky in the afternoon breeze. He was going to reward her greatly with the best fuck she'd ever had, but not yet. He hadn't finished getting her ready.

He allowed her to run her tongue along his shaft and suck him and caress him a little longer, her moans of delight getting more frequent as he thrust his cock between her lips and into her warm mouth, now wet enough with saliva that it slipped in and out with ease, teasing him to the point of orgasm. She knew when to pull back, just in time to not push him over the edge and into a full blown orgasm that would no doubt fill her mouth and make her squeal with delight. Instead she pushed away, looked up at him longingly, then tipped herself forward so that she was underneath him, gently taking his balls in her mouth and sucking them gracefully, forcing him to steady his position by placing his hands on the doorframe of the Mercedez. He was entranced by her, engulfed in a haze of lust that he couldn't quite explain. Her thirst for his physical demands and restraint was still novel to him and it drove him into a frenzy, desperate to orgasm but not wanting it to stop -- he growled and grabbed her hair, pulling her up towards him, preventing it all ending too soon.

He slapped her hard across her face, forcing her to turn away momentarily. She slowly turned back to face him, a glint in her eye and a smile on her face. He held her by the cheeks and kissed her passionately and this time she kissed him back, explored his mouth as she did his as he felt her hand touch him again, gripping and squeezing his cock. She pulled away from his embrace and smiled, her hair a messy reminder that he needed to regain control.

He took her by the wrists and walked her to the front of the car, his eyes locked on hers, glazed over and full of want. She leaned on the bonnet facing him and he kissed her once more, touching her swollen pussy and spreading her legs wide. As he leaned into her, kissing her with some ferocity his fingers fucked her harder and harder, her moans getting louder and louder as her legs started to buckle and shake. Her concentration on the kiss wavered as she came closer and closer to orgasm. He pushed her down so that her back met the length of the bonnet and he dropped to his knees continuing to fill her pussy with his frantic fingers as he licked and sucked her clit. She let out a loud moan and he smiled, open mouthed as she squirted her juice over his face and into his mouth, soaking the grill and the dirt beneath her, he kept going and so did she for 15, maybe 20 seconds, only stopping because he did. He couldn't wait any longer, he needed to fuck her.

He forced his right hand behind her waist, gripping her left hip whilst gently touching her right cheek with his left hand.

'Turn over. Do it slowly and lean over the bonnet with your ass in the air' he whispered. His demeanour had changed, this felt different, it felt like something more.

She broke their passionate gaze, turned her head to the side of the car, glancing past the houses filled with unknown people who still had no idea of what was going on across the common, how much the track smelled of sex, reeked of a sexual encounter that most of them would do time for. He flipped her over, he wasn't so rough but it was driven by a raw desire that felt like the roughest of diamonds.

She leaned across the bonnet, elbows taking the brunt of his weight as she raised her ass as high as she could and he thrust himself inside her, filling her pussy and making her gasp. This was it -- the explosion that had been promised when she'd seen that Armco barrier. It was happening now and the build-up had been perfect. She let him fuck her, rhythmically thrusting his cock inside her wet, ready pussy. He pulled her hair, he slapped her ass hard, he growled with desire until her legs gave way below her and he fucked her dead weight over the black bonnet. As he came, he twisted her head to the side and kissed her with a passion reserved for her. Just her. She knew it, she felt it.

His head beside her, on the bonnet, his breathing heavy -- he smiled and they kissed, embraced in the moment, both of them wanting it to last forever. It was a brief moment of solitude, a moment where only they existed, those houses in the distance empty, derelict.

He stood up, asked if she was okay. She was fine, she was more than fine -- he had given her everything she wanted, maybe more. She was going to revel in it for weeks, it was what she had dreamed of for months. He had finally given in to it and it didn't disappoint.

There were no words spoken as they dressed, brushed past each other. She held out her hand as he passed her trousers to her and he swept past her palm, fingers lingering, tickling her, reminding her that it meant something. They looked at each other momentarily, between shallow post sex breaths, the air filled with electricity, the connection undeniable.

They sat in the Mercedez, breath heavy but under control. As he drove back to the main road she rubbed her pussy gently, making the post sex feelings of lust last a bit longer, making him want her a little bit more while he resigned himself to the fact that it was done, that he'd done it. He felt complete, he felt emotions that he couldn't put into words, but moreover he felt fear. It wasn't over for him yet. He'd committed the ultimate crime and he had enjoyed every drawn out second, he wanted to relive today in a haze of sunshine, dust and dirt tracks. He wanted the feeling of his orgasm to last forever, but driving home brought with it an emotional car crash -- he could already smell the fuel in the air as he approached the barrier once more and lifted it, signifying the end of their encounter. He touched her face gently and gave her a peck on her lips, told her he couldn't wait to see her again. She was hot to his touch and still inebriated in the moment, she didn't notice the stiffness of his upper torso as he braced himself, she didn't see the worry in his eyes or the muscles flexing in his cheeks as he clamped his teeth together hard in the knowledge that all hell was about to break loose.

She pretty much fell out of his car, delirious and filled with a naïve idea of what had happened in the ever fading daylight of the afternoon sun. She was in love with how he made her feel, he knew this, he let it happen because he wanted it to, because he was just as delirious as she was. She stepped out of the car, keys in hand and he watched as she walked towards the Mitsubishi she'd pulled up in a few hours ago. She didn't turn back to look at him, she didn't need to -- she knew he was watching every footstep that she took, eyes focussed on her ass, watching as she threw back her hair and ran her fingers through it so that it didn't look like she'd just been fucked on a dirt track after work. She had a swagger about her, an undeniable waltz in the face of adversity. She was strong. Strong enough, he hoped.

She took a deep breath, started the engine and revved the Mitzi hard, departing with a celebratory wheel spin, indicating her gratitude to him, her desire to do it again and her mood for hard and fast. As she approached the junction ahead she glanced into the rear view mirror watching the black Mercedez disappear from view and the rolling Welsh hills fill her eyes with their enchanting beauty. She turned the music up loud, sang along to 10CC's 'I'm not in love' at the top of her voice and readied herself to walk into her house after a hard day at work. Her husband and son would be glad to have her home for the evening, to hear about her day. Or some of it.

In contrast, he sat in his car for what seemed like an eternity. He felt so much for her, he really did, but regret was creeping in for he had a good idea of what was to come. He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out the box of 5HTP, swallowing 2 tablets with the remainder of his water in the hope that it would calm his nerves. He could smell her on his fingers, on his face, all over him -- he couldn't get her smell off him, he was drenched in her and he had to get it off. His breathing quickened as he leaned over, seeking a can of deodorant in the glove box, it wasn't there, her stink was all over him and it wasn't going away.

12