Can't Take My Eyes Off You Ch. 01

Story Info
He was obsessed with her and now, he had her.
4.1k words
4.47
18.1k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Things were not going well. My husband had called to inform me that his departure for home would be delayed for another month. He was supposed to come home this afternoon to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It was particularly important to me that we celebrate it because I felt like his work had driven apart, so much so that two years into the marriage, we were living like strangers under one roof.

With that in mind, I bought groceries for a good dinner. I cleaned and tidied the house. I took a long shower and shaved my legs. I even bought a bouquet of roses just because. I dug out the old music disc that you had created for me in high school.

I was all ready. Except you weren't coming back.

Needless to say, I was more than disappointed. But that wasn't the end of a disappointing night. No, I had to go and burned my left hand while trying to cook a pasta.

I ended up sobbing in my bathrobe with a throbbing hand and drinking the bottle of red wine that was meant to be shared between my husband and I. All while I was waiting for my pizza to arrive.

The deliveryman who turned up at my door was tall and muscular. The black tee that he was wearing was stretched tightly over his chest, and his biceps bulged. He wore a pair of dark jeans that fitted him so well women would check out his ass when he walked by. His hair was brown and wavy, and a curl had fallen over his forehead. I couldn't determine exactly how old he was, but he certainly wasn't one of the teenagers who delivered pizzas.

"Your pizza order, ma'am. That'll be twelve dollars." He told me.

I noticed that he had a great smile and a husky voice suited to the bedroom. His eyes were piercingly blue and reminded me of icebergs in the ocean. I was feeling so down that I couldn't help but check out this gorgeous eye-candy. Something to cheer up my day, one would say. It took a few moments before it dawned on me why he was still standing there, waiting with my pizza in hand.

"Oh! Let me get my purse." I gushed, blushing like a sixteen year old maiden, turning back into the house to get my purse.

The alcohol had done its work, fuzzing my brain so much that I didn't even realized there was something wrong with the deliveryman. He wasn't wearing a uniform and there was no sign of his delivery vehicle. But between the wine and the tears, I was almost all tuckered out.

I came back with my purse after a few minutes to an empty doorway. He had vanished. Bewildered, I stepped out of the house and looked around. He was nowhere to be found.

Deducing that I was being pranked on, or the deliveryman had decided to skip out on me, I went back to my house and slammed the door shut, annoyed. That was when I saw him, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a cocky smile on his face.

Feeling crossed, I handed him the money. "There you go."

I debated telling him he shouldn't enter other people's houses but decided not to get into it. I even thanked him and went forward to open the door, hoping that would get him out quicker.

But this man had no intention of leaving.

"Nice photos you have there." He said conversationally, pointing towards the photo wall I had put up in the living room.

The one he was referring to was taken by my husband in our honeymoon. I was standing at a beach in a tiny pair of shorts and a bikini top, a translucent printed wrap around my bottom. The photo distracted me momentarily, drawing me into my memories. It was a time where my husband and I still envisioned a pretty future for us. The recent withdrawal from him, the disinterest in sex and the long work trips worried me. I was afraid that he had fallen out of love with me and fallen in love with someone else.

"You look so beautiful."

The deep rumble of his voice in my ear made me jump. I hadn't noticed that he had moved to stand behind me, far too closely for my comfort. I jerked away, but I couldn't get far. The photo was located at the end of the room and I had effectively backed myself into a corner.

Stupid stupid stupid me.

"What are you doing?" I asked sternly, hoping that it would get scare him into leaving.

A lazy smile spread across his handsome face. "What do you think I am doing?" He drawled.

My heart began to race in my chest. My skin prickled. How did I not noticed the wolfish hunger in his dark grey eyes when he had showed up? Now those eyes scrutinized me lustily from top to bottom, threatened to devour me. He radiated intensity and danger, both which made my internal alarms go off. His eyes were glued to my chest, where the robe had revealed a very pretty view of my cleavage. Suppressing the panic that was rising in me, I snapped the lapels of my robe together and pointed a finger towards the main door.

"Get out of here before I tell on your employer."

He took a step towards me, drawing himself to his full height, towering over me. I could only reach his shoulders, a fact which he, no doubt, wanted me to be aware of.

Then he dropped a bombshell on me.

"Feel free to call. I don't work for the pizza place."

My blood went cold. If he didn't, then who the hell did I open my door to?

Giving in to the urge to run, I pushed past him, intending to dash up to my bedroom and lock the door. My phone was in that room, and if I could just get it and call the police, they could come and get this man out of my house.

I didn't even make it past a few steps. He tackled me, and we ended up in a tangle of limbs on the floor. The pizza money and wallet flew from my hands, scattered all over. I kicked out against him, my nails scratching whatever part of him I could reach. I even sank my teeth into his arm. I was a crazed woman, all thoughts of civilized behaviour flew from my mind as I tried to get rid of the man on top of me. A man who threw his head back and laughed as though my self-defence had amused him intensely. It made me freeze, my blood run cold. He grabbed both my wrists easily, held them above my head. His legs pinned mine down, separated them so that he could settle between my thighs.

I was panting from the effort of my struggle. This close to him, I could scent the masculinity from him, provocatively calling out to my femininity. My stomach fluttered. I didn't have to look far to know what he wanted with me. Not with the huge bulge between his legs practically bursting the seams of his pants.

"Finally quiet down a little, didn't you?" His grin was full of boyish cheer that only made him look even more attractive. Why would such a handsome man attack a woman in her house? But then, there was no correlation between criminal behaviour and physical looks, was there?

"I wasn't going to do this tonight but you've given me such a great opportunity that it would be such a waste if I don't follow up on it."

He traced a finger down my face, smiled when I shivered and tried to evade his touch. "Don't be mean, little kitten. I've been watching you for a long time. You're just a sweet little kitty, aren't you?" He whispered adoringly, leaning down towards me.

My heart pounded behind my ribs. I had to remember to breathe. Whatever he was saying only reveal the extent of the deep-shit situation I was currently in. I hadn't even realized that I had been watched by this psycho, hadn't realized that I was his prey and obsession. That this was a calculated act was more dangerous than a random act of violence.

"Judging by your husband's absence tonight, I'm guessing he delayed his flight home?" He asked. He lowered his head to nibble on my chin, all the way up to my ear. I whimpered, hated that a stranger would touch me like this, transform an act of intimacy into an act of rape.

"What kind of man leaves his beautiful wife behind, alone on their wedding anniversary?"

His soft words had the same impact on me as a hammer had on a nail. My eyes widened and I tensed up. Precisely how much did this man know about my life?

But he wasn't done. This man had entered into my house and he wasn't satisfied with just wrecking havoc to my body. He wanted more than that.

The gentle brush of his lips against my ear caused goosebumps to erupt all over my body. Every part of me froze, waited for the next bombshell to drop on me.

"Do you want to know where he is tonight? My guess? He has a lover on the other side of town whom he spent most of his late nights with. They've gone on a trip last week to celebrate her birthday. Yes, he's probably with her right now, in bed." His eyes watched the flicker of emotions across my face as I tried to absorb the new information. "What did he tell you, kitty? That he is on another work trip?" He kissed the corner of my lips, laughed out loud when I jerked away from him, my eyes burning holes in him. "What lies has he been feeding you?"

I struggled anew, fuelled by the fury of my husband's betrayal, fighting against his restraints. "You're lying. How can you know that?" I burst out.

"I told you, I've been watching you."

He kissed me despite my resistance, forcing his tongue into my mouth and licking my teeth. He tasted like mint toothpaste. Had he gone and brushed his teeth before coming over here to accost me in my house?

"I know you like to like having English tea in the mornings, visit the bookshop on Sundays. I know you had lunch with your best friend last week and you've been considering a child but your husband doesn't want one." He kissed me again, plundering the depths of my mouth. "I also know that you're aroused right now, wet between your legs, aching for something inside you."

This time, he pressed the bulge that threatened to burst from the zip against my heated centre. I jolted under him, feeling the warmth from his hard arousal radiated through the layer of jeans and my thin black panty, into the very core of me. My robe had long loosened and parted, revealing my underwear and a lot of skin.

To my horror, I could feel myself getting wet, responding to the sexual demands of this intruder. I had prepared my body for sex tonight, and it was getting ready for him, even though he wasn't the intended partner. He pushed his hips against me, grounding his cock against my soft flesh that gradually grew slick under his ministrations, the thin layer of panty providing minimum protection. My nipples tightened into tight nubs beneath my bra. My eyes glazed over. I stopped struggling, too afraid to move and accidentally rub against him, or I'd do something crazy like rub back against him and moan.

He knew, the bastard. He pushed himself against me, mimicking the way he would move if his cock was in me, his movement sending spikes of pleasure to my clit. He grabbed my chin with his hand and forced me to look into his eyes, demanded that I acknowledge the person who would fuck me tonight.

I broke, tears falling from my eyes. "Please, please don't." I pleaded.

I wished I hadn't ordered the pizza tonight. I wished I hadn't drunk that bottle of wine. I wished my husband hadn't left me alone and vulnerable. I wished I'd noticed that someone had me in their sights for a long time.

The sight of my tear-stained face only fuelled his perverse hunger. The gleam of satisfaction washed over him, the lines at the corners of his eyes deepening further. I shivered at the blatant desire on his face. He let go of my chin to grab my breasts, ignoring my protests and pushing my bra upwards to expose my breasts.

For a few seconds, the sight of white flesh bouncing out entranced him. He stopped moving, his eyes bright as he stared at my pale twin globes fervently. Perhaps finally seeing the object of his fantasy dazed him. Either way, it gave me an opportunity.

I tugged hard at my wrists, freeing them from his hold. I pushed him away with all my might and jumped onto my feet, dashed towards the doorway. He was stunned, stumbled backwards. I didn't wait to see if he had fallen. All I cared about was my freedom.

Pain exploded on the side of my head. I crashed to the teak flooring, dazed. I could only stare blankly as he put down the golfstick, belatedly registered that he had grabbed it from the golfbag near the door. When he stood over me and looked down at me, his eyes were dark and cold, like the iceberg they reminded me of. Gone was the tenderness and the obsession. He was now a predator intent upon dominating its prey.

My mind throbbing in pain, I couldn't do anything when he took the scarf from the clothes stand at the doorway and tied my hands together behind my back. When I opened my mouth to speak, he slapped me. Hard. Made me even more dizzy. My head snapped back. My mind registered the pain belatedly. The weight of his body on top of mine crushed me.

There was a tightening around my hips and then the ripping sound of my panty being torn off me. I squirmed weakly, but I was restrained too well and still half giddy from the previous assault. The end result was my most private part being exposed to his ravenous stare. The look on his face was wild, the features of a man masked by a thin veil of civility.

"Please don't do this." I begged. "Please just leave me alone."

He flipped me around easily to kneel between my legs, ensuring that the most vulnerable part of me would also be revealed to him. I could no longer see him, and that scared me even more.

A warm hand caressed the back of my thighs, gently, lightly, almost tenderly. I hated that, hated that he would touch me that way. I would much rather he kick and hit me. Pain was easier to handle emotionally than tenderness from your attacker. When he did that, I felt as though I could sink into it, that there was nothing to be afraid of, that he was reassuring me. I could pretend he was my lover.

All of which was untrue, of course.

"You look so good." He shifted behind me. "You smell so good."

Fingers touched my lips, stroking the sensitive flesh. I tensed, then cried out loud. I tried to close my legs but how could I, when he was between them? I heard him laugh, felt small puffs of air at my core. He pinched my lips and spread it as far as he could. I could practically feel the heat from his gaze as he examined my most private parts, in a manner which my husband had never done.

And the worst of it? I was getting wet.

"You're so beautiful." He told me, his voice a fervent whisper. A finger touched my entrance, where my arousal was beginning to seep out. "And you're wet for me. What a nice kitty. Getting all lubed up so that I can fuck you easier." The finger moved around, spreading my juices until I was glistening with it.

I shook my head, denying my body's responses. "Stop touching me. I don't want you. Just leave me alone." I was the tape recorder set on repeat.

"Of course you want me to fuck you." He said. "Look at how your body is behaving. Like a kitty in heat and waiting for a tomcat to come around and sink his cock into her."

I gasped out loud when he inserted two fingers into me, spreading me apart, pushing into me. It had been so long since I had anything inside me, something which would penalise me tonight. My pussy walls clenched around his digits like a glove, the tiny muscles spasming. And I realized how right he was. My body wanted sex, right here and now.

"Damn. You feel so good." He moved his fingers in and out, occasionally opening them up in me, loosening me up for something bigger. "Sweet kitty. You must have been so hungry. Let me feed you tonight." The fingers were doing magic to me. His soft lulling words and teasing fingers were drawing me deeper under even when I tried to hold onto reality. "Poor kitty. I'll keep you well fed from now on. Make sure you get as much cock as you need."

In my sensual haze, I didn't register the implication of his words. When he pulled out his fingers, I moaned out my disappointment, then whimpered when I realized what I had done. He had turned my body against me, made me my worst enemy.

I heard the sound of the zip, lowered my head to the floor in surrender. Between my legs, I was eager for him, hot and slick. My clit throbbed, wanted its turn. I tried to think of my husband, but his words had done their job on me. I didn't want to think of the man who I had married betraying me, and I wouldn't imagine of him coming to my rescue now. My attacker had picked the right thing to strike at me. He had managed to take everything that was safe to me and ripped it apart.

He flipped me around again. I could see him now, see the erection that would soon enter me. It was a lot more intimidating in size than I had ever seen. There was no way I would be able to take him in. Yet, I remained where I was, staring at this handsome man and wondering what he would feel inside me.

He settled on top of me again, kissed me as though we were starving lovers forced to separate for a long time. It was the kind of passion that I wanted from my husband, and the fact that I was getting it from a stranger confused my mind. He inserted his fingers into me again, wanted to be certain that I was wet enough for him. His thumb found my clit and rubbed it in small circles, chuckling as I moaned into his mouth, my whole body trembling. He had found my weakness, knew that I would succumb to him eventually. With his other hand, he reached for my breasts, mauling them. I whimpered and moaned when he sucked on my nipple, tugging it, nibbling it.

In a thrust, he pushed into me, groaning at the tightness as my pussy enveloped him. His wide girth stretched me out and I tightened down on him, creating a pleasant pressure around him. He pushed in gradually, but I was too snug. Instead, he rubbed my clit again until I was moaning and thrashing below him, the pleasure derived from his ministrations too much to take. My pussy pulsed and clenched around him, pulling him deeper. His cock felt so good it made my toes curl in pleasure. He pushed in more of himself, wanting to get the full length inside me. He was already five inches in and I felt full. But with short thrusts coupled with his determination and my wetness, he was able to push all seven inches of his huge cock into me. It rubbed against my sensitive sports and I writhed under him as he moved in and out.

"Doesn't this feel good? Do you miss this?" He gritted out. "Don't worry, I'll give you more of this from now on. Little slut, you're enjoying this while I take you, aren't you? Sweet kitty, see how you respond to me?How good I make you feel? I can give you more."

I wanted to protest against his words, but I knew he spoke the truth. It felt good. Too good. Better than sex with my husband. The thought was almost sacrilegious. I pushed it out of my mind instantly, focused on the cock in me. With each thrust, he sank deep into me, the head of his cock touching the mouth of my cervix. I orgasmed, helpless against the pleasure induced in me.

"That's good, kitty. Kiss me." He kissed me again. Dazed from my orgasm, I kissed him back. I didn't even realized that my legs were now wrapped around his hips.

He moved faster, my newly orgasmed pussy shuddering around him. When I came the second time, I felt him grew bigger. Feminine intuition rang loudly in my mind. He was going to come. A slice of awareness slashed through me. I struggled, even as my pussy clenched around him in the aftermath of orgasm.

"Don't come in me. Please. Pull out." I screamed at him.

He twisted a fistful of my hair and jerked my head towards him. His eyes were in tight angry slits. I froze, very much like a prey under the predator's claws.

"I don't think you get a say here, bad kitty. I think you'd be beautiful when you're pregnant with my child." His palm touched my belly, imagining it swell with his touch. I shuddered, yet inexplicably, my pussy grew wetter, clenching around him several times as though it wanted his seed now. He smiled. "See. You want it, even when you said you don't."

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12