Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
137 Followers

He gestured for me to have a look which I did. It wasn't night. We were on what looked like a moon. There was a bleak and airless landscape in front of me. From what I could see, we were in the only structure.

I wanted to put the weapon down, I knew it was a trick. There was no way I'd be allowed to use it.

Part of me wanted to though. Perhaps the bracelet wasn't that functional. He had told me it was new.

I turned and saw that he had taken a seat on a stylish leather chair. He was watching me.

My mind was made up. It was worth a shot.

Before I could raise the rifle, there was a pain. A strong burning in my hands and arms. It came on quickly and severely. The gun dropped out of my hands. It clattered heavily onto the stone floor.

He chuckled.

The pain quickly subsided.

"It reads your intentions." He said. "Or more accurately it predicts your actions."

\he went on to tell me how it would learn my mind and stop even the slightest disobedience.

"Eventually it will override all your natural instincts. In time, you would be completely subservient."

That wasn't something I wanted at all. I would never be free with this thing on my wrist.

"You brought me a long way, just to tell me this?" I asked. It was true. This thing could have easily been delivered to Orton.

He nodded ruefully.

"Like I said, it's just something I've been working on. Orton has something else in mind for you."

What could be worse than this, I thought.

"Come and sit in my lap, and I will tell you." He said, with a smirk.

I didn't know what would happen if I said no, but I risked it anyway and shook my head.

He grinned again.

There was no pain.

"I love your spirit. It will be a shame to lose it."

"Come and sit in my lap," he said, again, but this time more firmly and louder.

I stayed silent. This time the pain started to appear, not as bad as before, but it was coming.

There was no choice in the matter now. I stepped over the gun and went to sit in his lap.

"See how you learn," he said, as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Orton sadly doesn't appreciate your reluctance about things."

"I do." He muttered as his cold hand slipped up under my shirt.

"Some men, like him, prefer women to want things as much as they do."

I stiffened as his hand started to fondle my breast.

"He wants you more like the slave born girls. It's a shame."

I wasn't sure what he meant.

"I offered to buy you, but he was adamant that he didn't want to give you up."

His old fingers were now teasing my nipple. It grew hard under his touch.

"I thought about how to go about it. A device around your wrist can only do so much. We have to go deeper."

He pinched my nipple, making me gasp. Why couldn't he just tell me, I thought.

"We are going to give your mind a full overhaul. We'll wipe most of it. Improve the rest."

Had I heard him correctly. Were they going to wipe my mind? Suddenly I didn't want to be here anymore. My heart was racing. It couldn't be true.

"You can't." I cried out.

"Silence," he commanded sternly.

As words formed, the pain returned. I stayed silent. I wanted to get up but that was impossible too.

"It's not easy. Some don't take to it at all." I saw a little concern on his face. "You will still remember the basics, everything else will feel like a dream you have woken up from."

"We will add a bit more to fill up the space. Make your demeanor a little softer, more pleasing."

He told me that Orton wanted me to be more sensual. To be more like Lilly.

"You'll be a lot less discerning and far more receptive."

His hand was out of my shirt now, and he idly pulled at the draw string of my trousers.

"Look on the bright side." He said. "You won't have to remember all the bad things that have happened to you. Some people even choose for their minds to be wiped."

It was obscene. I didn't want this at all. Everything about me would be gone. Death would be better option.

"There is something else too. You are going to be physically altered."

How could it get any worse.

"View screen on," he said loudly.

An image appeared on one of the walls. It was a young girl. She looked like she was in her early twenties, and she was very pretty.

"That's what you will look like." He said, and slid his hand between my legs.

I couldn't believe it. They were going to completely change me. Everything would be gone.

As I felt his hand creeping up my thigh, I looked again at the picture of the girl.

She was very attractive, but nothing like me. A lot smaller, thinner with slender limbs. Almost slight. Her boobs were much larger and with a better shape. She had an hourglass figure.

Her face stood out the most. There was a permanent pout on her full lips. She had big green eyes. They gave her a kind of shy demure look. Like a little lost lamb, but with a sensual quality.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking both of you." Hogarth said, as his fingers nudged my legs apart.

All I could think about was what was going to happen to my mind.

It couldn't be true. You can't just clear someones entire mind that easily. I held onto that thought as he stroked my pussy.

I hated what was happening, and I hated that my body enjoyed his attentions.

He ordered me to stand up and strip, which I did. He looked at me with a mixture of curiosity at lust.

"It will be nice when these are a little bigger." He said, cupping my breasts. "Take some of this muscle structure away too." His hands gripping my arms.

There was a large table in the room, which he ordered me to sit on.

As he spread my legs, and pulled me a little forward making my pussy more accessible, he told me that my new personality would be a lot more fun-loving.

"You're going to enjoy sex a lot more." He said, as he started to finger me. I could feel warmth there, and a tingling sensation. I didn't want to. This was a nightmare.

Once I was good and wet his cock followed. Even though I had been ordered not to speak, there was a little moan.

"I wish I could have bought you." He said. "I'd have broken you the old-fashioned way, not with a gadget or surgery. Just a lot of time and patience."

He was fucking me faster, his hips pushing back and forth. Delving deeply into my pussy.

"You would have been curled up at my feet in no time." I was moaning more, from my chest rather than through my mouth.

I tried to resist, but each time I felt the burning sensation. His mouth was sucking at my nipple, then tugging tightly with his teeth.

Then there was a gasp and a shudder. He came inside of me, and then just smiled at me.

Afterwards, there was no more discussion.

His orders were clear and firm. Any time to resist was over. The bracelet saw to that.

I cursed myself for not having a plan already in place.

He led me by the hand back downstairs, and to another room. It was like the first, but with more equipment.

There was a medical bed with straps, which he ordered me onto. He took delight in restraining me. I could neither move nor speak, what ever was happening it wouldn't be long now.

Hogarth ran his hand over my exposed vulnerable body. He muttered about liking to have had more time with me.

Then he got to work with the procedure. Tubes were plugged into my skin. A cowl with wires sticking out was attached to my head.

As he fiddled with a machine next to me, he said that part of the operation would be to de-age me. It was a tricky thing, and it wouldn't actually give me a longer life span, but it would make everything feel and appear younger.

Then he laughed out loud. "Why am I even telling you this. You won't remember a thing." The seriousness of the situation really hit me when he said that.

I didn't care anymore. With every ounce of my strength I pulled at the restraint. The burning sensation filled my entire body, it was hopeless, I had to give up. My body made me give up.

It was all happening so quickly. My mind raced, and panicked. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted it over with.

"This is it." He said, and kissed my forehead.

How could they even change my character like that. That was who I was. My mind ran strong with denial. It wouldn't all be gone.

Who was I going to see when I looked in the mirror. Who was I going to feel inside of my own head.

Strange liquid started to fill the tubes, and I felt groggy. I was drifting away.

I filled my head with all the things that I would miss. My ship, my crew. Talia and Dex. Lilly and my home on earth. The UEN, and my service to my planet.

Tears streaked down my cheeks.

They couldn't take it all, could they?

**********

I was on the bridge of a strange starship. There were people all around me that I didn't recognize. The faces were in shadow, and their voices alien to me.

It was a dream, a dream that I was thankful to be waking from.

I was on a bed in a strange room.

A kindly old man looked down at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." I said. Everything was confusing, how did I get here?

"What's your name?" He asked, there was a curious look on his face.

I didn't know. Why didn't I know?

I just shook my head.

"Your name is Cara. You have been in a terrible accident." He said.

"Where am I?" I asked. That name didn't seem familiar at all.

"I'm a doctor, you're at a medical facility. My name is Hogarth."

He went onto tell me that there had been an explosion, and that he feared that I might have some problems with amnesia.

"There are a few superficial scars that will heal in a few days." He said.

I didn't feel any pain. Every limb seemed to be responding. It couldn't have been too bad.

"How long will it take for me to get my memory back?" I asked.

A sad look ran across his face.

"I did the best I could, I don't think it will every fully return. You might get flashes from time to time."

We talked a bit more about my loss of memory. He assured me there was nothing to worry about. I would know what things were, and how to do things that I had learned. There would just be no context or memory of how I learned or when.

"You likely won't know peoples names, or faces."

He filled me in on who I was. Apparently I was a pleasure slave. Owned by a man named Orton. He told me I would be returning shortly to him.

Thankfully I remembered what a pleasure slave was.

I asked a bit more about Orton. I was glad to hear he was wealthy, and Hogarth told me about the place I lived. It sounded wonderful. I was excited to return.

Things were looking up.

There were massive gaps. My childhood, where was I from? I was surprised to learn that I was only twenty-two. He said that I had been born a slave. The exact details weren't available to him, but he told me that it wouldn't matter. "It's best to concentrate on the here and now. Don't dwell on the past."

It made sense. He was very caring, and I knew I could trust him.

"One more thing." He said, and showed me a collar he had. It was thin and elegant.

I thanked him and attached it around my neck. It felt good, like I was reclaiming part of myself.

He explained what it did, and told me that he hoped that one day Orton would buy a type of bracelet that he was working on, but didn't think I needed that type of control.

"Meet me upstairs when you feel comfortable." He said, and made his way out of the room.

I was sad to see him go, but it was good to collect my thoughts on my own.

I touched the collar around my neck. It felt good.

As I got out of bed my legs felt a little awkward, and it took me a second to steady myself. I had been naked under the sheet, but it wasn't too cold in the room.

I looked at myself in a mirror. My amnesia must be quite bad. I didn't even recognise myself. My hair was a mess. It was long and blonde, almost coming down to the small of my back. Slowly I started to accept that it was me that I was looking at.

If I was a pleasure slave, at least I looked good. I went closer to the mirror and got a closer look. I tried a few different facial expressions to see what I looked like, and I was pleased with what I saw..

I ran my hands over my breasts, they were large and shapely. Not so much that they made me look odd though. At some point I probably got a breast enhancement. Whoever had done the work had done a good job.

Hogarth had told me that there were superficial scars. I searched around for them. There were a few, but they were hairline thin and like he said, looked like they were healing.

I got a look at my ass too, it was firm and pert. I chuckled. It was like I was checking over a slave at an auction.

Things were starting to make more sense now. Nothing was coming back to me, but like he said, it was best to concentrate on the here and now.

My mood was improving and I was feeling happier.

Hogarth had called me Cara.

"Hello Cara." I said, to my reflection, hoping it would spark something. It didn't.

There wasn't much of anything else in the room. There was a gun on one of the tables, but I stayed away from it. It looked dangerous.

I couldn't find any clothes, so I took the sheet from the bed, and wrapped it around my body.

As I went upstairs, the sheet trailed on floor behind me.

The cold stone floor in Hogarth's room made me shiver. I wish I had something on my feet.

He was sitting on a fancy leather chair. We smiled at each other.

I giggled. "I have been checking myself out in the mirror. I don't even recognize myself."

"Do you like what you see?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile.

"You don't need the sheet." He said. "You are a pleasure slave, remember."

It crumpled at my feet, I was glad to drop it. The room didn't feel as cold anymore. His eyes roamed all over my body.

He had been so kind to me, I didn't mind him looking. I kind of enjoyed it really.

"Take a look at the view." He said, gesturing at the window.

As I walked over to the glass wall, my hips swung from side to side. I smiled inside, knowing he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

It looked barren and bleak. I was much happier being in here than out there.

"Do you like the view?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder.

"I do." He said, with a smirk.

There was a warm feeling in my stomach. As I looked over the lifeless landscape, I could see stars above a mountain range. I wondered which one I was from. They were nice to look at.

There was faint reflection of myself in the thick glass. Again, I admired my own body. I could feel Hogarth's eyes burning holes into my back. It was a nice feeling to be appreciated like that. Even if It was by a man old enough to be my father.

I scooped up my hair in my hands, piling it on top of my head. From my reflection I imagined the types of styles I would like to have.

"What was it like before?" I asked.

He told me he didn't know.

I let it fall, it cascaded down my back. Then I stretched, raising my arms above my head. My back arched, making my ass stick out.

"Why don't you come over here and enjoy the view with me." I said.

"I have to monitor you." He said, a little playfully.

"How am I doing?"

"Very good, beyond expectations."

I smiled, I was glad.

"Did you monitor me while I was asleep?" I asked, looking at him in the reflection.

He nodded.

"Is that why I needed to be naked?" I laughed a little.

Again he nodded.

"Are you shy?" I asked. "Or do you prefer sleeping girls?"

This got him out of his chair. There was a wide grin on his face as he came up behind me.

"I'm not shy, I need to see how you act. Make sure everything is normal." He said, and rested his hands on my shoulders.

"Do I feel normal?" I asked, taking his hands, and placing them on my hips.

He took a breath and said that I did.

The fact that he was older was a big turn on. All that experience he must have, yet it was easy to wrap him around my finger.

Perhaps he had taken liberties while I had been unconscious. It was a delicious thought.

I asked him if Orton would mind, he told me that it would be okay.

That was a relief. I wouldn't want to break any rules.

I swayed my hips a little, and pressed my back against his chest. The fact that I was completely naked, and he was fully clothed was a turn on. There was a warm feeling between my legs.

He was taller than me, and could get a good look at my reflection. I reached up wrapping my hands around the back of his neck. My body writhed against him.

I could see my breasts moving slightly as I moved. His eyes were transfixed on them. I licked my lips.

"Don't be shy." I said, and gave my chest a extra wriggle.

There was a sigh from him, as his hands moved up to squeeze my breasts. They were too big for him to fully encompass.

It was so hot. I closed my eyes feeling his touch on me. The cold had already made my nipples hard. The coarseness of his skin against them sent tingles through my body.

"You're a dirty old man." I teased. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my ass. He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I couldn't wait any longer. I turned around, my hands still around his neck.

With me on tiptoes, and pulling him into a stoop, I kissed him.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I let out a long moan.

My hands moved to his chest. He was in good shape for a man of his age. I undid a few buttons, I wanted to feel his skin.

As we kissed his hands stroked up and down my back. He gave my pert ass a good squeeze too.

I wanted him inside of me. The feeling grew and my kisses went lower. Down his neck and to the opening in his shirt.

His grey chest hairs tickled my lips, as I licked his skin.

My hand was on his hardness, and I rubbed him through his trousers. I felt his body reacting. His breathing quickened.

"I want you." I whispered, as I got to my knees. My fingers were already undoing his zipper.

As soon as his cock came out it was in my mouth. I sucked on the tip, then further into my mouth.

I heard him groan pleasingly. As his hard cock slipped in and out of my mouth. I looked up at him. I wanted him to see me.

My free hand was between my legs. I was already wet. I stroked my clit as I sucked. My moans were deep and long.

I jerked him slowly at one point. Sitting back on my haunches. Letting him get a good look at me.

His face had gone a very cute, dark pink color.

Then again he was in my mouth. Deeper this time. I ignored the gagging feeling as I took him fully inside of me. The back of my throat tickled as his cock hit it.

I wanted him to fuck me. My pussy was slick and ready.

It was too late though. His breathing was shallower. He was on the edge. I slowed a bit, drawing the feeling out for him. His legs were probably tired too, I thought. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Part of me wanted his come in my mouth, but I decided against it. I had a better idea.

As he reached climax, I let his cock out of my mouth, and jerked him. He came hard onto my face, some of it hits my breasts. I laughed as I tried to catch some in my mouth.

I scooped a finger full from my chest and tasted it. He grinned as I did.

The end of his cock got a little kiss from me.

"Better than I imagined," he said, looking down at me.

I just gave him a big smile. It had been amazing.

He went to sit back in his chair. He sat in silence, watching, as I lay on the stone floor and finished myself off with my finger.

Later on, he suggested that I dress for my trip back home. He gave me a loose fitting white outfit. It felt cool against my skin.

"It won't be long now, Cara," he told me.

As I lay curled in his lap, I wished I could stay longer. It was shame that I couldn't fuck him.

We talked a bit more about my condition, and he said that I was making outstanding progress. Apart from the memory loss, I was almost back to normal.

Vector900
Vector900
137 Followers