Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 18

Story Info
Cara makes a break for freedom.
4.5k words
4.74
4.3k
0

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

***

The controller's suite was at the highest part of the station. The suite wasn't just her private rooms, but her own ship. The interior was decorated with exquisite beauty and care. Hogarth's equipment had already been brought up, and I waited for him to tell me to unpack.

He spent a few moments looking around deciding which room would be best. At first he wanted to use her bedroom, but realised that soiling her sheets might not make her happy. So he picked one of the many guest bedrooms. While not as grand, it was of a decent size, and had a large double bed. I unpacked the crate onto a side table, while he moved some furniture out of the way, to give us more room to work.

I asked him about the mind wiping procedure, but he told me that I would have to learn as we went. All I needed to know was where he stored the brain scans. Hopefully mine would still be with them.

There was a buzz on the internal comms system, and after a brief conversation, Hogarth told me his client was here. We met them in the main foyer. It was well appointed with many fine pieces of wooden furniture. A large bookcase covered one of the walls. It looked more like a planet bound room, than something you would find in a space faring vessel.

There were two of them, a man in his forties, and a girl just a little older than me. She was tall, and with long slender limbs. There was a nervousness about her, and she moved shyly. Hogarth told her to wait in the guest room while we talked. I tried to give her a smile as she walked past, but she kept her gaze lowered.

Hogarth and the man chatted. It seemed that she was his child's nanny, and even though his wife had forbidden it, he had slept with her occasionally.

"I couldn't help myself," he said, to Hogarth. This mind wipe was to make sure she didn't share his secret. Hogarth assured him that the procedure would clean all those memories, but couldn't promise others wouldn't also be lost. The man was in some state, as his wife was soon to return from a trip, which accounted for the emergency aspect of everything.

"You can have sex with her one last time if you want," Hogarth offered. The man declined, and said that maybe it would be best if he waited on his ship for her instead. Hogarth agreed, and told him that she would be brought down once it was over.

After he had gone I followed Hogarth into the guest room, where the girl waited patiently on the bed.

""I won't say anything," she whispered, softly.

Hogarth assured her that there was nothing to worry about, and took a set of restraints from the crate. He said more words of assurance as he bound her wrist in her lap, and then her ankles. As he laid her on the bed, he told her they were for her safety.

There was a small black case which he now opened. It contained things I hadn't seen before. One of the pieces was a cowl with wires stick out. He laid them carefully on the table. Then he took out a small data stick and placed it next to the cowl. My heart began to race and I wondered if it had my brain scans on it. I knew better than to ask. I had to let him show me so as not to raise any suspicions.

"Prepare a sedative," he said, quietly, as he took out a small gag from the case.

I filled the medical injector as he went back to the girl. When it was full I turned to see that he had placed the gag in her mouth. Her eyes were wide and full of alarm. She didn't struggle though, and just lay motionless. Was I really going to let him wipe her mind just to get an answer to my question? I couldn't save any of the others, but I had a chance to save her.

"Not the prettiest of girls," he said, and began to unbutton her blouse. I stood by his side now, with the injector in hand.

"Firm little tits though." I watched him scooping out her breasts from her bra, and give each one a playful squeeze. The horror in her eyes was sudden and apparent. Her body began to wriggle and writhe on the bed. He tweaked her nipples, and I heard muffled noises of displeasure. He then moved his hand down to her legs, and slid in in between her thighs. The ankle restraints were stopping him spreading her legs.

"Never mind," he said, "I will fuck her while she is sedated," he said, and then turned to me, and told me to inject the sedative.

I pressed it hard against the skin as I had been taught, and quickly pressed the button. There was a loud whoosh as the fluid was released. It was a risk, but with great joy I watched Hogarth double over and tumble to the ground. There had been a chance for him to activate my collar, but I had been lucky and gotten away with it. What I had done could now not be reversed, and I was aware that I was far from safety.

************

My first instinct was to untie the girl, grab the data stick and make a run for Hogarth's ship. That wouldn't work with my collar though, and I sat on the bed to think about my situation. I had no idea how long the procedure was supposed to last, but I had a few hours at least. The girl on the bed was still again, and I fought against the desire to take her gag out. The sedative in Hogarth was for two hours, so the first thing I did was to prepare another one.

The collar I was wearing would kill me if I got too far from Hogarth, and a similar result if I tried to remove it. I played with the idea of somehow getting him to reveal how to disable it, but had to dismiss that thought. It was too risky. So I made the decision that he was going to have to come with me. I cleared out the rest of the large crate. It would easily fit his sleeping body.

Then I took some gauze and carefully wrapped it around the ring that controlled my collar. It would mean that if he woke up, he couldn't easily manipulate it. I used the rest of the bandages, to tie his hands, and gag him. After my experience with the husband the other week, I tied two knots around his wrists.

I noticed that the girl had sat up, and was making strange noises.

"I'm not going to harm you," I said. This quietened her down, but I had to speak to her properly. I took the sedative and concealed it in my hand.

"My name is, Cara, I'm going to escape, I think you should come with me," I said, as I removed her gag.

"No," she said, vehemently.

It wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. I explained to her that she had been brought here to have her mind wiped.

"No, he told me he loved me, if I can just speak to him, I can change his mind." She was close to tears

I was at a loss. I couldn't just leave her here. She might have trusted her master, but I knew better.

"Okay," I said, with a sigh. "I will take you to his ship, just so I know, does your collar have any security devices built in?"

As she shook her head, I injected her with the sedative. She was coming with me one way or another. After everything I had seen, I had to do this small thing.

Hogarth was easy to heave into the crate, but I had a little more trouble squeezing her in. Her legs were too long, but after repositioning her, I finally managed it. I topped the crate up with the mind wiping equipment, and the data stick.

With that done I looked at the time, not that much time had passed, so decided that I needed to wait another hour before I left. I spent the time by hiding the medical equipment under the bed. The longer people didn't realise what had happened the better. I started to feel optimistic about my chances. Still, my heart raced.

*************

The crate was far heavier than before, and I had a hard time pushing the trolley. As I pushed it into the foyer, I was suddenly stopped by a figure sitting on one of the couches.

It was the frail old lady, I knew as the controller. She smiled at me, and I noticed two of her hulking bodyguards close by. She was still wearing her tight fitting business suit, and had her cane resting against the couch.

"Did I miss, Hogarth?"

Quickly and without thinking, I said that he had already made his way to his ship. A chill of ice went through me, as I had no idea how long she had been sitting there.

"Shame I missed him," she said, and was handed a glass of champagne by one of her men. It couldn't have been long then, I realized. I told her I was cleaning up and was just taking this last crate down.

"I will have one of my boys bring it down, you come and sit for a moment," she said, and patted the seat next to her.

I gave a hasty excuse about it containing some post procedure samples that needed to be handled with care. She seemed satisfied and patted the couch again.

"You can take it down later."

"Hogarth is expecting me," I said, and began pushing the trolley towards the door.

One of her bodyguards moved to the door, and I was expecting him to open it, but instead he stood in front of it, blocking my exit.

"It's okay," she said. "If he comes looking for you, we will let him know you still have some work to do." Her words were sweet, but had a sinister tone to them.

I thought about another lie, and decided against it. I was pushing her dangerously close to contacting Hogarth. I left the trolley by the door and made my way over. She beamed and patted the seat next to her.

"It's Cara, isn't it?"

I nodded, and she told me to call her Vanya. I started to wonder just who old she was. Her hair was white and wispy, and the way she struggled to move made me guess she was in her late seventies.

We chatted for a few minutes, mostly about me, and how long I had been owned by Hogarth. I gave her brief answers. The last thing I wanted to do, was impress her with my conversational abilities. The quicker I could get out of here the better.

"I do love the young," she said, and placed her old claw like hand on my knee. "At my age, every scratch or bruise takes an age to heal."

The conversation started to take a more personal feel, as she asked me how many different people I had been fucked by.

"I'm not entirely sure," I said, with some honesty.

"That's how it should be, some experiences are best left forgotten."

Her hand was more active on my knee now, and her finger nails began to dig at my skin.

"You have a very beautiful body, and very soft skin."

I was going to thank her for her compliment when I felt her icy cold hand trying to slip between my thighs. I started to feel more uncomfortable.

"Maybe, I should get going," I said, squirming in my seat.

"No," was her answer, which she followed up by asking me politely to spread my legs a little further. I feigned a smile and did as she asked. The thought of the two sedated people in the crate never left my mind, and I had to tread very carefully. If I started to protest too much, there was a chance she could send for Hogarth.

"Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" Vanya asked, and started to scratch at the soft flesh between my thighs. I suddenly became aware that her two bodyguards had moved closer to the couch.

"No," I said, trying to sound convincing.

"We will try to return you to Hogarth in one piece." Her words were chilling, and she punctuated it by pinching the inside of my thigh. I audibly winced, which seemed to light up her eyes.

"Get her ready," she said, but not to me.

Before I could react a hand grabbed a clump of my hair, and hauled me to me feet. The other bodyguard stepped forward, and without warning my uniform was torn open. The buttons were scattered in all directions. My bare breasts and pussy were suddenly exposed to him. It had been so unexpected and I was completely taken aback at the quick change of events. I was too stunned to do anything.

I was dragged back to Vanya, and forced to my knees in front of her. My hands were secured tightly behind my back.

"Very beautiful," she said, and traced one of her sharp nails between my breasts. "I usually have my boys soften up a girl first, do we need to do that with you?"

It felt like a rhetorical question so I stayed silent.

A smile appeared on her thin lips and she complimented me on my obedience. "The problem with most submissives is that they are so eager to show their compliance. A show of reluctance goes a long way to add spice to a relationship. I can see why Hogarth is keen on keeping you to himself."

Vanya picked up her cane. It was made of dark solid wood, and was topped with an ornate silver handle.

"They used to do horrible things to slaves many years ago," she said, and raised my face with the tip of her cane. "They would take a girl like you, and modify them in such terrible ways. First would be the mind, they would strip out reasoning and free will. Leave them more like an animal that was only capable of basic functions like washing and feeding themselves. Then they would work on their body."

The cane was lowered to my chest, and I shivered as the cold silver was stroked against my nipple.

"They would pull the teeth out, and replace them with special rubber ones. The slave wouldn't be able to eat solid food anymore, but it made the blowjobs much better. Most of those practices are banned, but you still find a few of them in the back rooms of brothels in the darker corners of the galaxy."

Both of my nipples were now rock hard, but still the cane was rubbed against them.

"They were dark days," she said, almost wistfully.

She placed the cane back against the couch, and reached out for my nipples with her fingers. I began to whimper as she painfully tugged at my hard nipples.

Then it was her mouth on them, sucking tenderly at them. There was a suckling noise as her lips pulled at my sensitive nipple. I could feel her saliva dribbling down my skin, as she continued to take her pleasure. I groaned loudly as her teeth nibbled and tugged. After one last sharp bite, she pulled away with a broad smile on her thin lips.

I knew there was nothing I could say now. It was obvious she was enjoying watching me suffer.

"Why dont you have some fun with her now, boys," she said, to her bodyguards.

The guard holding me didn't need telling twice, he let go of my wrists and pulled me around to face him. He began to kiss me, and fondle my tits. I had no reason to deny him, and let him enjoy himself. The other one came up behind me, and gently squeezed my ass. His hand then moved between my legs, and he began massaging my pussy. I was pressed in between then. There was no escape, as they groped and touched me. It wasn't long before my body started to react, and enjoy the experience.

Vanya watched from the couch and grinned even wider as I began to moan.

My torn uniform was removed and then I was positioned on all fours.

"A lovely body," Vanya, cooed.

Even though I was trying to stay as passive as possible, the feeling of a hand slipping between my ass cheeks made me struggle involuntarily. I let out a low whine as his finger was shoved deep into my asshole. I had no defence as the bodyguard's thick digit pushed deeper inside of me. My breasts heaved and swayed with my body as I was fingered by this strange man. Vanya smiled and pressed the tip of her cane against my ribs, making me whine louder. It went on for some time, and my eyes began to water. I wanted to beg her to stop it, but I knew my words would fall on deaf ears.

The guard in front of me pulled out his cock. It was hard and thick, and he held it inches from my face. With a nod from Vanya, he started to feed it into my mouth. It was too large, and I began to choke. That didn't bother him, and he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it in deeper.

I could only make a muffled moan, as I felt a cock entering my pussy now. Both of them were fucking me now. Vanya watched with glee as I was spit roasted in front of her. After some minutes I felt the stirrings of an orgasm. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want to stop it. My body trembled and quivered. It began as a pulsing in my pelvis, and then grew throughout my body. The details of my situation faded away, and I concentrated on the pleasure. If it hadn't been for the cock in my mouth I would have begged for more.

As quickly as it started, it ended. Both of them pulled their cocks out of me. I was left on all fours panting for air.

"Take her into the bedroom," Vanya, said.

One of them took the lead, and picked up my aching body with ease. In the bedroom, I was dumped on the bed, and they took it in turns to fuck me. They were firm with me, but not too rough, sometimes there would be the occasional slap on my ass, Neither of them were in any hurry to climax, and I assumed that wasn't going to be part of this.

Vanya stood at the foot of the bed, watching her two hulking boys pleasure themselves with my pliant body. "You take a cock well," she said.

I was spent, and totally exhausted. Vanya must have seen this as she finally called an end to it.

With some help, she climbed onto the bed. She knelt next to me, and cradled my head in her lap.

"I very much enjoyed that," she said, and pushed some of my hair away from my sweated brow. There were no sharp nails, as she caressed my cheek, and she was almost tender in her touch.

"Relax now," she cooed, softly.

Her cold hand was somewhat of a relief , and then after a few moments of tending to me, she laid down next to me. Her thin lips felt just as cold as she began to kiss me. I trembled a little as her tongue slipped between my lips. This is how she wanted me, completely submissive, and physically broken. She kissed and kissed. I could taste champagne, and stale cigarettes. One hand massaged my breast, while her other was between my legs.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered, into my ear.

"I love you," I said, hoarsely. After I said it, I winced hard as her nail had found my clit. She scratched it again making my whole body shiver.

"Try again," she said.

This time I declared my love for her with a much softer and gentler tone. I was rewarded with two bony fingers caressing my slit.

"Only the old can fully appreciate the young," she said. and began telling me that when she was my age she'd had many older lovers.

"I am from a wealthy family. When I turned eighteen I was married to man a lot older than Hogarth."

Her fingers caressed and played with my pussy as she spoke. She described in great detail how frightened and nervous she'd been on their wedding night. "I shouldn't have been worried, he'd deflowered many women. I wasn't the first, and not the last. Who was your first?"

I couldn't remember. As far as I knew Hogarth was the first man. I told her what I knew, and she smiled telling me that I was very lucky.

"Maybe I should let you get back to your man," she said, with a sigh.

I nodded, and she told me that she may like to purchase me.

"I have many older friends I would like to introduce you to."

I shuddered at the thought.

She climbed off of me, and looked down at me with a loving look. "A cute thing," she said, absently.

One of the bodyguards helped her off the bed, and guided her into the bathroom. The other one scooped me off the bed and carried my aching body into the foyer. He dumped me on the couch and then picked up my tattered uniform.

"You are lucky, she usually goes a lot further," he said, as he tossed me my clothes.

*********

I was now alone in the foyer, my ordeal seemed to be over. I had no clue how long it had lasted, and the worry was that the two bodies I had in the crate might soon start to revive. I had to start moving, time was running out. Every other limb ached, and it was an effort just to get dressed. Most of the buttons on my nurses uniform had been scattered on the floor, and I had to leave them, as I did with my heels, as they would only slow me down.

With one hand holding my uniform closed, I pushed the heavy crate out of the room. I had no other sources of sedation to hand, so tried my hardest to move quickly. It was a struggle as I made my way to the docks.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers
12